Dick or Treat!

Story Info
You're never too old to go trick-or-treating...
4.5k words
3.86
17.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PED3RLUK
PED3RLUK
13 Followers

The following story is highly dramatized, all characters are 18+

--

"Hear me out, ok--What if they do, in fact, give us candy?" Adam broke his silence, finally looking up from his tormentor's feet. Vinnie held up a finger, collecting his thoughts, but distracted by his phone.

"Dude. How. Many. Fuckin'. Times--Do I gotta tell you? No one's gonna give us any fuckin' candy--ok?" Vinnie retorted, spittng at him, that perhaps being one of the more frequent interactions of their friendship, well--"friendship". "C'mon man, trust me. It's gonna be great." he reassured him, playfully slapping his cheek. Though comforting, his tone was dismissive and ridden with artifice. "Now do my right thigh--no, MY right, not your right!" he groaned again at Adam's glacial-pace wrapping and threw another toilet paper role in his face. Adam reluctantly obliged. But that was the beauty of being friends with Vincent Moran; never a dull moment with his flip-flopping moods. But for Adam and Kyle, the perks were worth the pain--Adam especially. Vinnie's social cache was worth all the turmoil, and knowing how they met, Adam was well aware he needed to be on his good side.

Still, if being berated by his half-naked friend wasn't humiliating enough for Adam, kneeling at Vinnie's heels and wrapping him in toilet paper sealed the deal for sure. His eyesight was exactly at his bulge level--an ironic representation of their dynamic. Though there was no apparent hierarchy in their friend group from the outside, Vinnie, in way, set himself out as unofficial leader. It was an unspoken rule. But it presently also made Adam's disposition all the better for him, Vinnie sitting in the gaming chair, one leg over the armrest--not so subtly flaunting his package in Adam's face. You could say he was a true pharaoh in a way, showing off on his throne. He even had a slave at his feet tending to his body, delicately wrapping every inch. Vinnie's choice of costume suddenly felt all the more poetic.

Adam was, however, conflicted. Ever since he first laid eyes on Vinnie in freshman year of college, he wanted nothing more than to ride him dry. But he'd later come to regret this yearning following a rather fateful threesome. Both having expressed the desire to spice up their sex life, Adam's at-the-time girlfriend flipped the script on him and talked up Vinnie at a party, who gladly agreed to the threesome. What she didn't realize was although she set Adam up, it was not because he wanted to be serviced by two girls, instead it was because having sex with Vinnie was the ultimate dream come true, and she was always in the way, generally speaking. But than night she proved to be the ultimate cock-block. His predicament was unfortunately uncovered when she dared him to suck Vinnie's dick. Realizing it was once in a lifetime opportunity he went all in, essentially confirming her suspicion. But what ensued would be the best buttfucking Adam ever experienced, but also insane leverage for Vinnie, as they secretly filmed the whole thing behind Adam's back. The incident marked the beginning of a rather strange relationship. Vinnie took him under his wing, but always kept him on edge--he loved the power trip. So you can imagine the difficulty of being a closeted bisexual under constant threat, but on top of that now fondling his friend's body, his dick mere inches from Adam's face. To be fair, Vinnie was friendly most of the time, so he couldn't be certain he would ever betray him, but putting himself on full display for Adam? Something was going on, but whatever it was, Adam secretly enjoyed it.

Tonight however, per their previous endeavours, he would have to settle for drunk bimbos in slutty bunny outfits. At least that was the plan. Halloween was the easiest day of the year to get some pussy, and the Vinnie had strange ambitions for the group. Tonight would mark the ultimate test of strengths, but also a bonding ritual for the boys--they planned to go trick or treating, but were interested in a different kind of sugar, no one would give college kids candy after all...

"Look Adam, if you're already a fag, why couldn't you at least blow me first?" a husky voice taunted out of nowhere.

Both the boys' heads darted to see Kyle now standing in the bedroom doorway, fresh out the shower, towel 'round his waist, with a shit-eating-grin, Adam greeting him with an eye roll, Vinnie with a chuckle. Kyle plopped to his bed, mimicking a facefuck, gripping the imaginary head with exaggerated moaning and crossing his eyes in pretend-ecstacy, much to Adam's dismay.

"Wish he would." Vinnie slyly answered, chuckling under his breath.

Then completely unprovoked, he pulled Adam's hair and buried his face in his Calvin-Klein-clad crotch. Sure, Adam was the designated punching bag, but even Kyle thought that was too far, but could only conceal his shock with laughter. Meanwhile Adam was desperately kicking and bucking, grunting into Vinnie's bulge, which only further invited Vinnie to wrap his legs around his neck. Adam tried to resist, gripping his paper-bound thighs, but to no avail. Vinnie knew what he was doing--pushing him over the edge, testing his limits. But this was just the beginning. The more his musky aroma hit Adam, the more grateful he ended up being for the ambush. But to his horror, he felt a stirring in his crotch. There was no going back. Vinnie then kicked him off himself onto the bedroom carpet, but without the playful charm this time. Kyle's added cat-call whistle certainly didn't help his embarassment either. The two of them were looking down on Adam, as he was less than them, and Vinnie knew he had to do something about it. Adam propped himself awkwardly on his knees, hunching to conceal his boner--his mind racing back and forth between humiliation and arousal.

"What's with the TP?" Kyle asked, his laughter waning down.

"What does it look like? I'm going as a mummy, genius." Vinnie snapped back, now wrapped in paper up to his thighs.

"And we're really doing this trick-or-treating thing, huh?" Kyle asked with suspicion.

"For the last time--yes."

"And toilet paper's gonna get you laid?"

"...Yes." Vinnie replied after a brief pause.

"You fuckin' idiot. By the time you take it off, the poor chick'll go into menopause." he brushed him off, exchanging acknowledging glances with Adam, both laughing. Kyle definitely wasn't as bad as Vinnie, so little moments like these helped put Adam at ease.

While he was certainly of better build, he didn't have the same rugged-inked feel that made Vinnie so attractive to Adam. In fact, he was your ultimate air-head blonde jock who had about 3 braincells at his disposal, all located in his cock. That's all he thought about. Although he wasn't the brightest, he definitely had a heart of gold, only if it weren't for Vinnie's influence from time to time. But seeing him like that, lounging almost naked on his bed, his towel sitting loose, made Adam realize he wouldn't be too opposed to the two studs spit-roasting him. But the last thing he now needed was for his hard-on to be even harder.

"Fuck you, man"--Vinnie rolled his eyes--"Like yours is better--Oh wait, you don't have a fuckin' costume." he clapped back sarcastically.

"Sure I do." as he got up his towel promptly slid away, but got caught on what must have been at least 8 inches of clean-shaven cut cock. His mast never failed to suprise the boys, even though they had seen him naked multiple times while showering. And worst part was--he was a grower. May God have mercy on the girls that end up with him tonight.

"...A towel holder?" Adam snickered, but in reality holding back drool. Who cares if blonde beach boys weren't his thing, a dick is a dick. But he had to compose himself, yet again.

"But watch this!" Kyle threw the towel in Vinnie's face, and he swiftly tossed it to Adam, in disgust. He was slowly catching on to Vinnie's charades, all the teasing was a calculated attack. Even though he wanted nothing more than to bury his face in the towel, among other things, he had to play it cool--not let his guard down. A smug wink from Vinnie sealed the deal, he knew he had to be careful.

Kyle walked over to his closet, dick bobbing around, smacking against his thighs, and started rummaging through the various blankets on the shelves. Looks like being 6'3 wasn't enough to reach, as he was on his tiptoes stretching with all his might to grab the bedding on top of the closet. Though he was shuffling stuff in frustration, the boys enjoyed the show from the back. Or at least Adam did. Seeing his muscular glutes shake with each stretch did things to Adam, his boner now at the point of no return. Vinnie steadily observed his uneasy, knowing his cocksucker friend liked what he was seeing. Then he thought of an idea.

"Aren't the sheets at the bottom or something?" Vinnie chimed in with the widest devilish grin--a very insincere sounding attempt to actually be helpful. "Watch this." he snarkily mouthed at Adam, excited for what was about to happen.

Like reflex, Kyle dropped to his knees and dug his head into the closet--back arched, flashing his perfect pink hole. The heatwave that overcame Adam's body made him dizzy, and Vinnie saw it too. He agressively bucked his hips, enjoying Adam's misery. He wasn't sure whether tonight would end up being the best or worst night of his life. But one thing was certain, Vinnie and Kyle were in on it, but he had to play it cool, and most importantly play along, cause Vinnie wanted one thing, to provoke him--break him, but he couldn't let him get away with it. He decided, for tonight, he would be one of the boys, but as long as Kyle's boy hole was winking at him, his dick would have a mind of its own. A strange thing, straight men--their nudity didn't faze them, but had someone walked in on them, they'd have probably thought they were imposing on an elaborate porn shoot. Or maybe that was just Adam's lust-drunk mind.

"Fuck yeah! There it is." Kyle stood to his feet, showing off a plain linen sheet--the audience, however, not impressed. "Ok, wait a sec--" he draped the fabric over his shoulder, now rumagging through his work desk. Vinnie got back to his phone out of boredom, but Adam was very much distracted by Kyle's package bulging through the sheet. "There you are, fucker!" Kyle declared victorious, holding up a circular brooch. He proceeded to fasten the ends of the sheet over his other shoulder, and before the two boys suddenly stood Adonis himself. The makeshift toga was rather convincing, but it wasn't so much the costume as was his impeccable physique and locks. A true greek god, chiseled out of stone.

"You're going trick-or-treating as fucking napkin?" asked Vinnie in disbelief, mouth agape.

"I'm a greek god you idiot--some people... So uncultured." Kyle turned to Adam, ignoring the unfinished-mummy man. Their little moments of excluding Vinnie made Adam light up, even more so knowing it pissed him off.

"Not gonna lie it's pretty cool, but... you're not gonna be naked under there... Are you?" Adam sheepishly asked as not to ruin their rapport.

"Hell yeah I am! That's California baby!" Kyle's excitement was at this point infectious, and truth be told, it was 80 degrees outside, but he continued his pitch, "Ok, picture this--We go up to the porch...Knock-knock! Who opens the door? The hottest fuckin' chick You've ever seen. I'm talkin' like slim thick, double Ds." Kyle continued, painting a very passionate mental picture, his arm around Adam, paying no attention to Vinnie. "But oh no, no, no, no--she's not wearing some slutty playboy bunny shit, oh no, it's a night in, she's got something cozy on. That'll make it even better." He had pretty much all of Adam's attention, even managed to distract him from himself, still the hornyness persisted. "Now's our part--we gotta put on our sexiest "Trick or treat!" line, and she's gonna hit us up with "Aren't you too old to be trick or treating?" That's great, that's where we want her. Then I'm gonna lean on the doorframe, all up in her face, and here's the kicker--"You're never too old for something sweet--" and the room errupted in groans, Kyle and Vinnie now bonding in having lost all faith in his illusion of grandeur, face palms all around. Who would have thought?

"That's so... awful, man--she'd so pepper spray you, hell I'd pepper spray you." Vinnie further condemned, laughing.

"Oh fuck you two, with this thing I can do whatever I want!" Kyle replied, proudly gripping his bulge. "I can guarantee you, she's gonna say "And what if I don't give you candy?" he continued, twirling his hair, doing a ridiculous high-pitched voice--the boys cracking up at his impression.

"And for the grand finale--"Wanna see a trick?" and like a magician pulling a bunny out of his top hat, he lifted his toga to reveal his trojan horse cock at full mast--must have been at least 12 inches. Kyle was an absolute beast, and everyone in the room knew it. Adam choked at the sight, but was more so impressed by the performance he just put on. His confident prowess and presentatiton restored the boys' faith in the endeavour. And that was the key after all--confidence. They were all above-average after all, and it's not like they were unlucky with their conquests before. Even Adam, who definitely leaned more to the homo end of the spectrum, got laid regularly. He could probably beat out the other two if he really wanted to.

Now with boosted moral, Vinnie stood up out of the gaming chair, and peeled off his briefs, kicking then into Adam's face. Adam brushed it off, unbothered, as the entire group simply revelled over their gameplan. Though only 5'8, Vinnie was a handsome stud--perfectly toned, tastefully plastered in tattoos, round hairy ass, and a fat uncut 7 incher. His muscular thighs wrapped in paper made him look like some dystopian sex video-game character, he certainly did have a magical quality to him, probably part of the reason why he was so popular.

"Dude! You're a fuckin' genius!" said Vinnie as he grabbed Kyle's face, giving him a wet smooch on the cheek. The sight of the two nude studs almost made Adam faint, it had to be a fever dream. Whether it was because of the testosterone filling the room, or feeling like a part of the team for the first time--Adam enjoyed the sudden rush. There they were, three men in their absolute prime, basking in the glory of their perverted adventures that would follow later tonight.

"Told ya', but you always doub--Dude, what are you doing?" Kyle stopped himself mid-sentence, seeing Vinnie wrap his erect cock with toilet paper.

"I'm doing like you said, man. C'mon, help me out!" Vinnie ushered him over. Adam couldn't believe his eyes, maybe this really was the start to a cheesy porno. Kyle lifted Vinnie's arms, and wrapped his torso. "Ow! Watch the piercing!" he yelped, holding his nipple in pain.

Kyle giggled at his carelessness.

"Ok random thought--won't it fall off when you get soft?" Adam inquired, interrupting their sensual mummification session. He always asked the right questions as the group's designated rational thinker.

"You really believe I didn't think of that already?" he snapped back smiling, and it wasn't just his tone that was cocky, so was his padded boner, stabbing into Kyle's chlamys. He akwardly shuffled over to the nighstand, Kyle along his side, and threw a pack of Viagra at Adam.

"You're kidding?" Adam asked incredulous.

"Already limp-dicked, Vinnie-boo?" added Kyle mocking him. "You're not even 21?" he continued, holding his face, feigning concern.

Per tonight's tradition, Kyle and Adam ganged up again and laughed at Vinnie, only this time he joined in and laughed with them. It was strange seeing him be able to take a joke at his own expense, something was clearly in the air, or was it the viagra messing up his bloodflow? The two gods--one egyptian, one greek, were at this point too close. They certainly left no room for Jesus. Not sure who started it, but both were giggling uncontrolably, roughly fondling each other, Kyle finishing off his neck, Vinnie holding sultry eye-contact, holding his waist.

"Ok but tell me is this limp?" and with all gathered strength, Vinnie turned Kyle around and slammed him on the bed. His might was impressive considering their size difference, but Kyle was in stitches. The mummy got on top of him, promptly lifted the fallen god's robe, and went to town. Vinnie was beaming as he grinded against Kyle's ass, flexing and kissing his bicep. A mighty king on top of the defeated enemy. Adam was very amused by the performance, and he could tell Vinnie was enjoying it a bit too much. As if he was fucking any of his side-pieces. He yanked Kyle by his curls and thrusted harder, Kyle even playing along with exaggerated moaning--"That's right, fuck me daddy, or... mummy?" The boys all collectively burst into laughter. It was now dawning on Adam that this whole ordeal wasn't a calculated attack on him, instead it was the fact that he had just that experienced some guy-on-guy bonding for the first time, and all of them were excited, so he felt no shame for his hard on. They were all just messing around--getting pumped for a night of shameless fuckery.

Vinnie finished it off spreading Kyle's cheeks, all red from the friction, and spitting on his hole.

"Dude! What the fuck!" Kyle managed to get out through the irritated laughter. Looks like Vinnie passed the curse on, as now he and Adam were treating Kyle like the laughing stock. "Not cool." he added, now serious, and pushed Vinnie into the gaming chair. Adam remained the only one laughing. They looked at him, exchanged glances, than looked at him again, this time with sinister smirks, now on the same wave length.

"And what are you laughin' at?" Kyle pulled Adam to his feet, his laugh-induced high stronger than his nerves.

"No‐nothing." he barely got out, laughing in their faces.

"And where's your costume? C'mon, it's crunch time!" Vinnie chimed as he got up, grabbing his face.

Despite being surrounded by enraged bulls, Adam never felt more at ease, and enjoyed being handled like a rag doll.

"Oh I know!" Kyle lit up, holding Adam from the back. "Let's dress him up as Jesus! Get it? So we're all gods! C'mon, now that's brilliant." he continued. "Admit that that's brilliant."

"Great idea!" Vinnie replied with artificial tone that told you for certain he had ulterior motives.

"But like, I don't have a wig... Or a beard?" Kyle voiced his concern, to which Vinnie elbowed him. He needed him to play along. Adam watched things unfold passively, literally letting the gods decide his fate for him, too amped up to care.

"That's fine, we'll improvise..." Vinnie whispered, playfully slapping the lust-drunk Adam. Even though he had 4 inches over him in height, Adam felt his controlling presence. "Why don't you make another robe?" he suggested to Kyle, snapping his finger--pointing to the closet. While he got to work, Vinnie took no mercy in stripping Adam, ripping his tank top and nylon shorts with ease. The sight of him almost distracted Vinnie from his humiliation attempt, and the realization that Adam was, in fact, the best looking one out of them, only furthered his spite. His anger soon worsened even more as he unsuccessfully tugged on his tenting briefs, trying to forcefully undress Adam. Just like that, the embarassment effort backfired, as Vinnie was now the one on his knees with a night-long hard on, clutching to Adam's heels. Even Kyle snickered in the back, working away on Jesus' garbs. Adam couldn't help but chuckle too, looking down on the furious Vinny. How have the tables turned. But Vincent Moran was no quitter, so he quickly grabbed a pocket knife from the desk, crouched back down, and slashed the waistband of Adam's underwear only to get smacked by 8 inches of uncut latin meat. The harder he tried, the more he failed, and the look on his face--sheer shock. Adam felt very pleased, flaunting his tool, even Kyle stopped what he was doing to get a peek. But Adam was aware he looked great, it was the fact that the all-mighty Vincent Moran was kneeling before him, speechless, blushing at the sight of his cock, that actually satisfied him.

PED3RLUK
PED3RLUK
13 Followers
12