Dick or Treat!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus. Fuckin'. Christ." Kyle gasped at the scene.

Adam wasn't even that much bigger, maybe an inch, but the position he was in was unheard of for Vinnie, and getting dick-slapped by the guy he fucked, and was intent on fucking again? The lowest of lows of the evening. Needless to say the energy shifted, but Adam had another moment to seize.

There was awkward silence for a second, then Vinnie threw the torn-up briefs at Adam's smug face. He caught them, paying it no mind, but as Vinnie slowly rose to his feet, he gave him the tiniest push, throwing him off balance. He missed the chair by a fraction. Before he could make sense of it all, Adam seated himself, and by wrapping his underwear scraps around Vinnie's neck, swiftly pulled him onto his erect crotch.

Kyle froze as he realised his cock rose at the sight, aroused, but confused nonetheless. To see his friend, the ultimate player, have his face buried in someone's crotch did something to him. Probably cause he wanted to be the one to do it to Vinnie, but witnessing his comeuppance was enough for now.

There were only sounds of grunting and choking filling out the room, with Kyle cheering Adam on. Vinnie desperately fought to avoid a mouthful of cock, as for the pubes... It was too late. To see this downfall of sorts was strangely cathcartic for the boys, so after having enough of his septum scratching his dick, Adam pushed Vinnie onto the floor.

Vinnie trying to catch his breath was received with grand laughter.

"Oh my god! He's hard... That means he liked it!" Kyle dramatically pointed out, garnering even more laughter.

As he came to, Vinnie actually let out a chuckle. The other two were taken aback to say the least. There was no way he was actually laughing it off. But there he was, giggling, playfully slapping his wrapped cock, much to their shock. It was the fact that he wasn't upset that scared Adam. He lent him a hand, helping him back on his feet, fully expecting Vinnie to tackle, if not already stab him. But nope, he was calm as ever, flashing his brightest warmest smile. He gave Adam a good hug, though their swords crossing wasn't the most neccessary sensation.

"About time." he whispered in his ear.

Adam went red, almost feeling bad for what he had just done, but guessed it was needed. Vinnie certainly acted different, but would his treatment change? Only the night would tell.

Kyle broke their little intimate bubble, as he had finished Adam's costume, the whole time trying to ignore their confrontation.

"I don't know man, try it out." Kyle proclaimed, and the two tenderly dressed Adam, admiring their handsome lord and saviour. He stood in a long-sleeved floor length robe with a red sash across his shoulder, but even Adam's great looks couldn't sell you the story. Not that any of it mattered. If it were an actual contest of who would get the most pussy, it would probably be him, he just had this disarming boyish charm that really worked on girls, but he wasn't all that innocent himself. It's just that being next to those two made him seem like the best option, a fact he often used to his advantage.

Vinnie and Kyle took a step back, proud of their styling work. "Ehh... Thank god you're hot." Vinnie sighed, patting Adam's shoulder. "You sure you don't want no magic potion?" he asked again cheekily, swinging his rod. For the first time there was actual sincerity in his voice, Vinnie was treating him as an equal, quite a unsettingly unnatural interaction for Adam.

"Umm--I think I'm good." Adam replied awkwardly, not used to this sort of dynamic.

"You're probably gonna need it bro, trust me." Kyle added as well.

"Yeah, listen to him if not me." Vinnie continued urging, his newfound self-awareness sparking hope in Adam. He was actually aware that he had instilled distrust in him. It was all too good to be true. Adam reluctantly put out his hand and popped the blue pill as the boys cheered him on whooping and hollering. It wasn't so much for Vinnie as his own satisfaction that would follow later tonight. But he couldn't deny that Vinnie was actually getting on his good side.

"Take this." Adam stared blankly at the water bottle. "It's not poisoned y'know." Vinnie reassured him. "You gotta stay hydrated for tonight, man." he continued, full of concern. Just to appease him, Adam gave in, and chugged the Dasani unenthusiastically.

"C'mon Adam, lighten up for fuck's sake." Vinnie said through his teeth, smiling shyly. That was the final straw for Adam. He never, ever, under any circumstance reffered to anyone by their name. Why him? Why now? Was letting Vinnie taste his pubes all it took to have him be seen as human? He couldn't make sense of it, but for his own sake he decided to just let go and go with the flow. But if Vinnie were to try anything, he had to be prepared.

"Yeah man, relax, enjoy..." Kyle butted in, using Vinnie as an armrest to which all three started laughing. At that moment Adam knew he could let his guard down, and the night actually began. He could even feel his cock start to rise. That meant crunch time.

"Ok boys, the night is young, we gotta get our move on! Let's go!" Kyle urged everyone out of his bedroom, while the other two put on their shoes. Each received a smack on their ass passing the doorway. As they made their way downstairs, Adam stopped them in their tracks.

"Hol' up. What if your parents see us?" he whispered nervously.

"It's fine, they left for the night. Go, go, go!" Kyle reassured them hurrying them through the foyer.

"Wait! Did I forget anything?" Vinnie yelped blocking the front door, the boys' swords poking his back while he was patting down non-existent pockets.

"What? What did you forget?" Adam asked worried.

"Nothin'." he confessed devilishly laughing, Adam rolling his eyes, Kyle punching his shoulder.

"Get outta here..." Kyle sighed annoyed, pushing Vinnie in front of him. Adam secretly concealed his laughter. Maybe he was in good hands after all.

You could still hear their cackling, even when they passed a few blocks down the street. If only they knew what the night had in store for them...

To be continued...

12