All Comments on 'Dick Out!'

by peebudy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
DeeBeeDeeBeealmost 13 years ago
I have a good grip on my club...

Awesome, I have to take up golf!

60andhorny60andhornyalmost 13 years ago
good story

i need some golf buddies like that

klippertklippertalmost 13 years ago
Golf buddies with extras

That is one of my fantasies, golf buddy with extras... adding in the cart girl for a little extra fun... Great story. really glad there was ball sucking and rimming. like too see this continue..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Having a golf buddy helps your "game"

Liked the story and know of a number of guys that blow and or fuck each other on the course when they can. I'm one of them. I have played with three guys for about 10 years and one of my jobs on the course is to suck them off and give them my pussy when they want. We play lots of time when the course is deserted. We spend lots of time in the weeds and woods in addition to blowing them in the cart while we're playing. I'm a decent golfer but don't really care. My main way of scoring is to see how many loads of cum I can get from the three of them. I'm their whore and love finding their balls for them.

LoveBird1929LoveBird1929almost 13 years ago

Well, I just learned a lot about a whole "other" side of golfing that I didn't know about, lol. Hmmm, would this be the reason men are so eager to escape to play a few holes as often as possible...?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dick Out!

I am a mature bisexual crossdresser, and I need to take up golf if fun things like this happens. I would surely loose and someone would have the pleasure of my mouth and butt.

Sincerely,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
LOL

Agree with Lovebird, this explains sooo much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Par

I played with 2 gay guys thinking what would they know about golf.i am 58,Rob and Greg about the same age,after the first 3 holes,they looked ordinary golfers,i suggested we play cash per hole,they said not cash,other ways,only if 1 wins outright.The next 7 holes were squared,on the 11th,greg lost,rob won,i finished secnd,they went behind a tree and i watched as Greg sucked Rob,surprisingly my cock went hard.They came out,the next 3 holes were square,then greg won and i watched as Rob sucked Greg who blew in his mouth,3 to go,i lost the 17th to Rob,he pulled his cock out,your turn,no,well i will leave it out until you do,as he moved to a tree.My first time,i knelt took Robs cock in my mouth,he said are you sure you havent done this before,as he moved in and out of my mouth until i felt him grow and cumm splashed to my throat,i gagged but he kept going,i swallowed.Last hole,my cock was hard,I hit off last,they both had good shots,mone was o.k.then Rob hit his into the water,greg 3 putted i won,we went to the clubhouse,in the locker room,Rob said i pay my debts and i let him suck me,it was the best,better than any women and i soon blew in his mouth,he swallowed the lot.Welcome to the club he said.

CACTUS462CACTUS462over 12 years ago
WOW

all i can say is WOW got me so bloody hard it is not funny

kirstymiakirstymiaover 12 years ago
Another masterpeice

I didn't think this would turn me on but it did :)

I would love to see two men at it then use me after or even get me to lick their used messy holes clean.

Peebudy you turn me ON xxx

geminimissiongeminimissionabout 12 years ago
Very Arousing!!

Very erotic story. Love the build up of the sexual tension! Reminds me of a fantasy I have of golfing with my father in law. He has an 8 incher I would love to suck!! Very well done!!!

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
How come

I never find this kind of action on the golf course?

The game would be a lot more interesting if I did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A tasty day

I loved it. It was so hot and sensuous 2 friends enjoying something they never expected that would happen

WaxmeWaxmealmost 9 years ago

Your build up to the "climax" was great! You describe so much detail that it became very real. Every middle age man can identify with the need for more sex with their wife and this alternative becomes a fantasy they wouldn't have considered 20 years earlier. Great story!

CardigorCardigorover 8 years ago

I would like to see the next part. Great story.

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
Too much

fun. Iuv doing im risky places. I could be deep in the ruff, to service hard pent up, needy cock all day, with the cocks in my ruff f19th hole and fountain drain. I'd just lie there with my hole waiting for balls to sink deep inside. If they came ftom my hole side I woulfn't look to see who they were

JustSexual_4321JustSexual_4321over 4 years ago
Love to read part 2 - hint

Seriously, I have friends who golf and now I wonder... Good story and got me hot enough to consider a round too. Some of the comments are just as hot! It seems like there is more straight dude cock-sucking going on out there than I realize. I just wish I knew the signals or secret handshake to get into the game. I guess it's more just the regular banter turns sexual to test the waters then someone takes the first step? I don't know. It's making me want to suck a hard cock more and more. No head games from women and a hot mutual suck sounds perfect.

ptscuriousptscuriousabout 2 years ago

I guess you are into Golf, which I am not, however once you got to the Cock Sucking, which I am into I really enjoyed your story, even if it was a bit improbable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous