Dick Pic

Story Info
Guy accidently sends sister dick pic.
971 words
4.38
59.1k
100
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carrie, don't look at your phone," 19-year-old Scott says.

"What the hell Scott?" 20-year-old Carrie says, looking at her phone.

"I didn't mean to send you that," he says.

"And yet, here it is on my phone."

"Come on. Just delete it," Scott pleads.

"I could. Or I could show mom."

"You wouldn't!"

Carrie laughs and shoves the phone in his face which has a pic of his dick on it.

"I'll make you a deal. Show me your cock is really that big and I'll delete the pic."

"What? No way."

"Fine. Mom?"

"Shut up. Alright."

"What? I'm busy," their mom shouts from downstairs.

"Never mind," Carrie says.

Scott pulls off his shorts.

"There. Happy?"

"Wow bro. Nice cock," his sister says.

"Okay. You've seen it now delete the pic."

"Make it big, first," Carrie demands.

"No way you sicko."

"Mo..."

"Shut up. Okay."

Scott starts stroking his cock in front of his sister.

"Just think of Danielle," Carrie says. "Pretend it's her hand stroking your cock."

That worked because after a few seconds he had a hard on.

"Seriously bro this is a nice cock," Carrie says reaching out and grabbing it.

"Hey, what are you..."

"Shhh. I'm just inspecting it."

"Oh my God," Scott says.

"Nice girth, good length. Great mushroom head. And check out these veins," Carrie says running her finger up and down the shaft of her brother's cock.

"Oh fuck," Scott mumbles.

"Am I as good as Danielle?" Carrie asks.

"What kind of question is that weirdo?"

"Am. I. As. Good. As. Danielle." Carrie asks, squeezing Scotts cock at the base.

"Fuck. I don't know. You're different," Scott replies.

"Well, do you like it really fast?" Carrie asks, stroking his cock fast. "Or really slow," she then strokes his cock slowly.

"Holy shit. A combination," Scott answers.

"My boyfriends like it when I do this," Carrie says and pushes her thumbs just under the head of Scotts cock. "I call it the kitty cat you know like when cats push their paws into you?"

"Oh fuck," Scott says.

"Or when I take my nails and tickle the head,"

"Ahhh," was all Scott could say.

"Oh look. Precum. How does my 19-year-old brother taste?"

Before Scott can object, his sister has taken her tongue and licked the tip of his cock.

"Carrie, what are you...oh my God,"

"Mmm. Very good. You know, I really don't like mushrooms, but in your case, I'll make an exception," Carrie says and devours her brother's cock.

She makes gagging noises while she's sucking on his cock.

Scott can't believe what is happening right now. All because he accidentally sent his sister and not his girlfriend a dick pic. Now his sister, who was average looking with an average body, was sucking his cock, which was super hard.

"Nice balls, by the way," Carrie says licking and sucking his balls. "I'm glad you shave them, or did you get laser removal? Either way, every girl likes clean shaved balls. Or at least all the ones I know do." She stroked his cock while she was sucking and licking his balls.

"God, I never knew you were such a pervert," Scott says.

"Oh, dear brother. Every woman is a slut deep down. We just like to pretend we aren't. No woman wants to look like a slut in public, but in the bedroom, we become sluts."

"Really?" Scott asks.

"Trust me. Next time you're fucking Danielle, slap her on the ass a few times and call her a whore. See how she reacts. I'll bet she has the most intense orgasm ever," Carrie says.

"That better work. If she breaks up with me, you're finding me a new girlfriend," Scott says.

"Whatever," Carrie says around her brother's cock. She was using her tongue to stimulate the head. "Are you ready to come yet?"

"I'm close," Scott says.

Carrie peels off her shirt. "I just bought this. No way I'm letting you get cum on it."

"You're not even wearing a bra?" Scott asks.

"Okay, so sometimes we dress like sluts too. By the way, do you like my boobs?"

"Jesus, Carrie," Scott says, causing both of them to laugh.

"I mean they're not as big as Mom's boobs. And she never wears a bra. Hell, I'm straight and I get turned on seeing her nipples through her shirt. And I'm her daughter."

"Don't talk about Mom," Scott says.

"Who's the pervert now? I saw her with a vibrator once. She was home alone, or so she thought, and she was naked on her bed. She was pinching her hard nipples and rubbing the vibrator up and down her fat, wet pussy lips. Then she'd push it on her clit for a while. Her giant boobs were bouncing all over the place."

"Shut up. Please shut up!" Scott says.

"What if she walked in here right now and dropped to her knees and joined me? Sister and mother stroking and sucking your cock and balls, waiting for you to explode on our tits?"

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. I'm coming," Scott says, shooting a massive load all over his sister's medium size boobs.

Carrie takes his cock and rubs it all over her boobs. All around the nipples and everywhere. Then she pops it into her mouth and uses her tongue to clean up what is left.

"Don't worry, next time I'll let you come in my mouth, and I'll swallow your load. And by next time I mean tomorrow when I invite all my friends to come over and I make you show them your huge cock. Now get out of my bedroom you pervert," Carrie says. Then she group-texts her three best friends and shows them her brother's big cock and invites them to come over tomorrow to see it in person.