Dick Pic Pt. 02

Story Info
Brother blackmailed into showing dick to sister's friends.
1.2k words
4.56
29k
54
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True to her word, Carrie invited two friends over. Sophie, a cute redhead with small tits but a nice ass and Gwen a heavy girl with huge boobs and a big ass. Scott avoided them as long as he could. His mistake was taking a shower. When he was done, all but one of the towels were gone, even from the linen closet. Scott was also somehow locked out of his room.

"Oaky Carrie. This has gone far enough," Scott said barging into her room.

"What has?" Carrie asked in an innocent voice.

"Come on. Unlock my room. I'd like to get dressed."

"And we'd like to see something," Sophie said.

Scott turned to look at the cute redhead. He always had a thing for redheads. He never would have guessed she was so freaky.

"Fine. I'll just call mom and tell her what you and your friends are doing," Scott said.

"Go ahead. And what will she say when I tell her why?"

"Damnit Carrie, give me my clothes!" Scott demanded. He failed to see Gwen position herself behind him and suddenly grab the towel around his waist.

In one quick pull, his towel was gone and there he stood naked for his sister and her two friends to look at. And look they did.

"Holy shit, Carrie. I thought you were lying," Sophie said.

"Dude, what the fuck?" Gwen asked.

"You wanna see? Scott asked. "How's this?" Then, he shoved his crotch in the faces of Gwen, Sophie and his sister.

Suddenly, Scott was surrounded by three sets of hands pulling, pinching and tugging on his cock and balls. It didn't take long for Scott to get hard. Especially when they all got naked.

"It tastes good too," Carrie said, popping Scott's cock into her mouth.

Gwen and Sophie each sucked his cock and licked and played with his balls. With three women pleasuring him, Scott didn't last long.

"Oh, shit I'm gonna come," he said. Sophie pulled his cock out of her mouth and aimed it at Gwen's massive tits. She stroked his cock while Carrie tickled his balls and soon, he shot his load all over Gwen's huge tits. Gwen leaned down and cleaned Scott's cock, while Sophie and Carrie licked his cum from her tits.

"Oh wow. Okay. Thanks. That was great." Scott said.

"Oh, baby brother. We're just getting started," Carrie said.

Scott had to suck on all of the girls' boobs. When he was sucking on one pair, the other two girls made sure his cock stayed nice and hard. Sophie was first. She had small tits, areolas and nipples, but her nipples were hard as a rock, and she liked it when Scott gently bit them. Next was his sister. Her medium size boobs were nice, and her puffy nipples really stood out. Her areolas had those little bumps on them, and Scott licked them and then gently blew on them, making her shiver. Last, but not least, was Gwen. Scott had never seen boobs so big. Well, not in person anyway. Although Gwen was a little heavy, she was pretty and had a nice smile. Scott went to town on her tits. Licking all around them, even lifting them up and licking underneath. Then he moto-boated them. Then he licked and sucked on one nipple and areola, while pinching, and squeezing her other breast and nipple.

"Okay, okay. That's enough tit play," Carrie said. "We made you come, now it's our turn. Who wants to go first?"

"Me," Sophie said, and before Scott knew what was happening, he was thrown on the bed and Sophie was sitting on his face. "Eat me out good," she insisted.

Scott, after adjusting to what had just happened, starting to lick his sister's friend's cunt. Then suddenly, he felt someone climbing onto his cock. It had to be Gwen because of the weight.

"Oh fuck," Scott moaned.

"Look Carrie, your brother's cock is so big I can't even take it all." Soon she adjusted and they got into a rhythm. It didn't take long for Sophie to come. No sooner had she climbed off then Carrie climbed on her brother's face. Scott was too busy with fucking Gwen's tight, juicy cunt he almost didn't notice. Scott slipped his tongue inside his sister's twat and licked her good. He was also trying to keep up with Gwen's movements on his hard cock. He couldn't believe how tight and wet she was. Soon she was shouting, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Right there! Oh my God!" Her pussy tightened on Scott's cock, and she came in a shudder.

After she got off, Carrie leaned down and sucked her friend's pussy juice off her brother's cock. Then Sophie climbed on Scott's cock. She wasn't as tight, but she was wetter.

Scott reached around and rubbed his sister's clit while he tongue fucked her and soon his sister was moaning in her own orgasm. Sophie came shortly after.

"Eat me out while you fuck your sister," Gwen said, climbing on Scott's face, while Carrie climbed on his cock. Gwen was so wet and horny it didn't take long for Scott to make her come. Now, with no distractions, Scott put all he had into fucking his sister. Something he never thought he'd ever do. He told her he wanted to fuck doggy style and she complied. This is how Scott always made Danielle, his girlfriend, orgasm. It worked for his sister too. Scott watched as his cock slid in and out of his sister's tight, wet pussy. She was between the really tight Gwen and the not so tight Sophie. But she seemed wetter than either of them.

Soon, Scott felt his sister's cunt tighten around his cock and she shrieked in orgasm.

"Fuck, I'm gonna come," Scott said.

Carrie got down on all fours and sucked her brother's cock, while her friends each sucked his balls.

"Carrie, I'm gonna...oh fuck!" Scott said and shot his cum inside his sister's mouth. Sophie and Gwen each took a couple of shots inside their mouth too.

After swallowing his come, Carrie looked at her brother and said, "Told you I'd swallow your load."

"Fuck you're crazy," Scott said. All three girls laughed.

"Scott, Carrie you guys still up?" their mom called as she walked upstairs.

The three girls quickly jumped into bed and covered up, while Scott had barely put the towel back on before their mom opened Carrie's bedroom door.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"Oh, I just got out of the shower and was checking to see if Carrie and her friends needed anything," Scott said.

"In just a towel?" Scott's mom asked, looking him up and down. Scott wasn't sure, but it looked like she was trying to see if anything was showing.

"Yeah, I accidently lock myself out of my bedroom. Carrie, do you have a spare key?"

"Yeah, it's on the dresser," she said, pointing.

Scott went over and got it. "Thanks."

"Scott. try to be more careful. And don't parade around in just a towel. I'm sure your sister and her friends don't want to see you naked," his mom said.

If she only knew, Scott thought.