All Comments on 'Dick - The Teen Gym Stud Ch. 03'

by dominanceaddict1

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow !!!

Please can’t wait for the next instalment !!!

Amazing work !!

julianmarquezjulianmarquezover 4 years ago

Ryan's unrealistic dick aside (it kind of took me out of the story a bit) aside, I'm really liking this game they're playing; can't wait for what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

It’s going to be AMAZING when that 14” of man steel tears up Jerry’s virgin ass. Carrie deserves to lose him to Dick.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Great story

This is a great story I can't wait to see where it goes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing stories and series

I love your stories!! Please keep going!!

stacejostacejoover 4 years ago
Wow

That was Hott my panties are Wett.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sexy

14 inches seems a bit unrealistic. But I'm sure Ryan has an extended size cock that will really please Jerry -- in his mouth as well as in his ass. The teasing from Ryan seems sweet at times, as if he's as hot on Jerry as Jerry is on Ryan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agree with other comments here

This is a really hot, well-written, slowly unfolding tale. (My only quibble is with the unnecessary exaggeration re Ryan’s cock. The number of cocks in the world much longer than 8”, and/or more than 6” in circumference, when erect is infinitesimally small... ) As another comment said: his wife Carlie deserves to lose her husband sexually to Ryan. She encouraged him to go to the gym, she talked about big-muscled guys, etc. so now her husband — not her — is going to experience the joys of being fucked by a cocky, well-hung, big-physique stud!

mordericmordericover 4 years ago
Keep Going!

I add my comment to the rest for you to keep this story going; I love the descriptive wording used for Dick and his body. Can’t wait for this series to continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hynotized into obedience

I am mesmerized by this story, its hot and seductive combination of fantasy and realism. As a muscle worshiping submissive and admirer of alpha teen studs, I can imagine myself as Ryan's bitch. Can hardly wait for more ... thank you, SIR!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Talent

Author with talent I have no complaints but do hope you keep the wife a big part in the story make her become more curious in Jerry’s continued friendship maybe she becomes suspicious either of her husband being bi or she could warn Jerry that Ryan May have the wrong idea either way I trust you to keep your story and your readers hot, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wife home?

Jerry comes back home from the gym with his head still spinning with thoughts of Ryan’s beautiful body and dick, Jerry has a fresh load in his pants that he blew while lap dancing for Ryan,Jerrys ass is beat red and sore from Ryans large hand smacking and man handling it, don’t look now his wife decided to surprise him and take the night off? Maybe give her husband a massage and a blow job? Lots to explain honey, like the load in your pants? The red marks on your ass?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good plot

Cant wait for the rest of the story..

beyondthesetbeyondthesetover 4 years ago
Amazing

This story kept me on the edge, can’t wait for the next installment!

RABrownRABrownover 4 years ago
Chapter 4

Am hoping the story continues and please write it your way. You're doing great. Please ignore those other suggestions. Those guys can write their own stories. Let's see where you take this...............😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot.

Fuck that was hot, made me wish I was Jerry

sonnypongsonnypongabout 4 years ago
Gym Work

What an amazing and exciting description of an incredibly hot gym encounter. Their interaction had me as worked up as if I were Jerry experiencing that hot body.

HartlesslyHartlesslyover 3 years ago

So hot. So so hot.

RobJasperRobJasperabout 3 years ago

Had me hard and throbbing - wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing!!!! I want to be fucked sooooooooo hard by Ryan's cock and bred!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jerry’s already responding like a submissive little girl to Ryan’s physical and psychological manipulation, raining soft little licks and kisses on the stud’s body. Jerry’s little cock got rock hard so quickly in response to Ryan’s playing with his ass cheeks and butt crack, and he couldn’t help but come in his pants when Ryan’s massive cock rubbed against him.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A top ten literotica story for sure

southflasouthflaabout 1 month ago

10” soft, 14” hard? Come on man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdominanceaddict1@dominanceaddict1
Submitted a new chapter of Teen Stud Nephew a couple nights ago. Hopefully it comes out soon. I know this will be the first installment I’ve published for a while but will unfortunately likely be the last for another while as well. In any case, hope you enjoy.