Dick - The Teen Gym Stud Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found I was breathing very hard. Though my head was a fog, it came to me then that it had probably been 15 or 20 minutes of massaging already. I had completely forgotten that I had intended this to be quick. Pulling back, I told Ryan, "alright, I think that's it."

Ryan opened his eyes, sitting up and turning his body towards me. He leaned back against the higher-bench behind the one he sat on. "Okay babe, just a bit more. I need some firmer pressure though. I think you need some leverage. Here, come sit." Ryan was patting his lap.

"What? No way Ryan. I'm not sitting on you."

"Babe, you said you'd give me a deep-tissue massage. I've barely felt your soft pretty hands on me yet."

Soft pretty hands? I wasn't sure how I felt about him calling my hands soft and pretty. Nevertheless, he was right, a deep-tissue massage was the bet.

"Fine, but then we're done."

"Great." He smiled his handsome smile.

I slowly straddled him, looking over his body and resting on his face. I brought my hands to his legs, rubbing up and down his muscular thighs, now beneath and behind my ass, still amazed at their strength and firmness. I could now feel the size and strength of his legs along my own legs and butt. Ryan looks at me and smiled.

"Thanks, Babe. This feels great." I grinned back, rubbing back and forth. "Yeah, well, you made me." I added, almost pleadingly, "but, could you please call me Jerry?"

"Hmm, how about you go back to massaging my pecs and core, baby."

My eye's shifted downwards and I slowly brought my hands towards the high-schooler's massive chest again. As I start kneading his chest, I feel his two stong hands grab my butt."

"What the fuck!"

"What's wrong dude. You've been working your ass so good, a little massaging will do it well."

With that, Ryan started squeezing my ass over and over - squeeze and release, Squeeze and release. I tried to ignore it but found, unsuprisingly, that that was not an easy task.

"Ugh...Ryan...this wasn't part of the bet."

"No, it's just a bit of quid pro quo! I thought you'd appreciate it."

I stared at his mouth as he said this, that innocent, disarming all-american grin spreading across his face. As he continued to squeeze methodically, I found myself pushing back into his squeezes. All the while, I continue to rub his pecs, biceps and shoulders. His muscles were moist with perspiration and, of course, huge and firm.

"Further down babe" he says.

Again, I slide my groping hands down his abs and ran my finger along the "v" descending under his towel. I start to realize that I can feel his cock pressing against my left leg, under me. I look down at his waist, seeing the outline of his cock protruding from under my legs.

"There it is again Babe. You like it? You like my 10 inch cock? That's soft, wait till you see it hard."

The impact of these words cause me to shift my gaze again to Ryan's piercing blue eyes, which I stare at. He's still moving me up and down his lap with his squeezing and kneading of my ass. With gargantuan effort, I say "Shut up...Dick."

"Dick, huh? That what you like calling me?" He continued to squeeze. He slid his hand up and down my buttcrack.

"It's...ugh...just...ugh...a nickname...ugh...my wife...calls you..."

"Oh, you've been talking to you're wife about me, Babe? That's adorable."

"Fuck...ugh...offfffffffuck..." I groan with each squeeze now. My dick has become rock hard as it rubs up and down Ryan's leg.

"Babe, that's a lot of tension you're sporting there. Let's relieve it." Ryan shifts my ass slightly so that my comparitively tiny 5'' cock is rubbing through my shorts up and down the outline of Ryan's hardening cock under the towel.

I feel Ryan's wide strong quads under my smaller hamstrings and his large firm hands enveloping my butt - one for each cheek.

"You're already coming along, babe. You have a long way to go but I feel the muscle starting to develop." At that point I've lost my focus and am simply running my hands all over his strong smooth hard body. I'm no longer massaging but just feeling him in earnest. Sliding my fingers along the hard crevices and rounded surfaces. Rubbing my fingers over his nipples and down his abs, feeling each one.

"Fuck...Ryan...ugh...your body...ugh...is really...ugh...incredible..." I find myself saying without thinking.

"You like my body, baby?"

"Yessss, your...muscles...are...so...huge..."

"I know baby. Why don't you rub your body against it to help in the massage." Ryan pulled me down onto him so that my chest was resting on his abs and my head right on top of his pecs. My ass is now sticking up into the air as Ryan grinds my pelvis into his torso and cock with every squeeze of my ass.

Ryan is so massive beneath me. It feels like sliding my body up and down a huge granite floor—one in the shape of a teenage adonis. Without thinking about it I begin licking and kissing Ryan's chest and shoulders. I'm beyond words at this point. I'm no longer thinking. My entire consciousness is filled only with the feel of Ryan's hands squeezing my ass, his hard body pressed into my soft one, and my lips on his chest.

"Yes, these are what a man's muscles feel like babe."

"Fuck...ugh...Dick...ugh...Ryannnnnnn." All at once I go over the edge and explode into my bathing suit, screaming out a high-pitched squeal of pleasure. My orgasm goes on and on.

As i come slowly to my senses, ryan is speaking to me softly. "Good girl." Ryan is saying. This confuses me but still I'm too far gone to pay it much car.

Ryan brings his hand to the back of my head and runs it down my hair and back. I continue to grind up and down on him, though I'm no longer licking or kissing his chest but simply have my cheek pressed up against him. I realize, however, that he is no longer squeezing my ass and that I'm grinding into him of my own accord.

I stop and sit up. Looking nervously at his face. Does he know I just came? I found it hard to believe he didn't but he didn't say anything. He just sat there, his handsome face smiling at me.

"That's it baby, you did great. His hand rubbed the side of my face. Thanks for the massage."

Still dazed, I stood up.

Ryan did too, but his towel fell. I stared.

His cock was now hard and appeared to have grown well beyond it's original 10 inches. I'd never seen anything like it.

"It's 14 when hard." I brought my eyes up again, roaming them over his body once more before making eye contact and, unable to resist, looking back down at his massive cock.

"All in due time, babe."

He started walking past me, but I stayed in place. "And keep working on that sexy ass of yours. It felt great." He slapped my ass hard as he stepped out.

I squealed and jumped, his hand leaving a stinging feeling on my right ass cheek.

I turned around just in time to see him open the sauna door. He turned, revealing again his massive boner, sticking out gloriously in front of him.

Then he stepped out of the door frame and was gone.

12