Dick - The Teen Gym Stud Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, however, Ryan walked in.

"What are you doing!?" I whispered urgently, "You can't be in here!"

"Don't worry baby" and he winked at me devilishly. "Wow. Those look great! Do a spin for me."

"A spin?"

"Yeah, turn around."

"I'm good" I replied. Flustered and a bit angry. "I really do think these may be girls pants."

"Who cares if they look good? I don't know why you're being so weird. Fine, I'm going to try on this shirt." He held in his hand a dark grey t-shirt of what looked to be thin material. He then started taking off the shirt he was wearing.

"Not in here! Go to your own....!" But it was too late and suddenly, once again, I was staring at this teenage muscle god's bare torso and upper body. Though it was at this point a familiar site, his body never ceased to amaze me and quicken my heart rate. The details of his large muscles were more apparent in the bright light of the changing room. His veins were more pronounced, with small veins around his shoulders and biceps and even a couple near his waist. This accentuated his strength but wasn't so severe as to be gross or give the impression of strain. He also appeared to have almost no body fat, and whenever he moved a limb the simple movement caused the relevant muscle to flex, which seemed to be immediately under the surface of the skin, almost like the skin itself was muscular.

"Baby? What were you saying?" I looked at his face again and he was grinning his handsome grin.

"Uh...I forget."

"Okay," still not putting his shirt on, he asked again. "So will you spin for me?"

I still hesitated, and he gave me a cute pouty-face look that I couldn't resist. I slowly and shyly turned around.

"Damn, those look so hot on you! Let me come feel how they fit." As I completed my rotation, he stepped right up to me, put his arms around me and pulled me in by my butt. I looked up at him nervously, my hands pressing into his broad chest, trying to push him away.

"We shouldn't both be in here, though!" He just grinned and began running his hands over my ass, left to right, cupping my cheeks, stroking my upper thighs up and down.

"But Ryannnnn..." My objection died and turned into a poorly stifled groan as he suddenly squeezed my ass firmly. He hadn't put his hands on me since that first time we went to the sauna together. His hands were so large on my ass, groping and pulling.

"Shhhh, I just want to feel the progress you've made." He continued to pet and squeeze, still grinning at me slyly. "So round and plush. Feels great baby."

I looked up into his handsome face apprehensively, my eyes moving from one of his eyes to the other, down to his lips then back up. My hands still rested on his chest though they no longer attempted to push him away. My fingers may have even been ever-so-slowly caressing his large rock hard pecs. I flashed back to the first time in the sauna, sitting on the lap of this indescribably hot teen adonis, feeling and kissing his incredible body. He continued to squeeze my ass, pulling me into him, our groins grinding against one another. I felt his huge bulge press against my tiny one and continued to look up at him. His face was so close to mine.

"Doesn't this feel nice, baby?" He asked softly.

I looked up at him, transfixed. My hands wandered over his taught muscles now. I slowly nodded my head, still looking up at his handsome face.

He smiled. He had such nice lips and perfect teeth. I found my mouth was watering. One of his hands left my ass and ran up the side of my body. It came to rest on the side of my face. He stroked my cheek a couple times as we continued to gaze at each other, our free hands continuing to roam. He brought his hand to my chin now and tilted my head up. I offered no resistance and closed my eyes.

My lips pressed into his softly and tentatively. My head emptied of all thought except him. It may have been my imagination but I thought he tasted slightly of old spice, thought it may have been his manly scent I was breathing in. As I pressed into his thick lips he slowly moved them, pushing into and between my own. This was much different than any kiss I'd had before as his manly mouth felt nothing like any girls. But it wasn't just the feel of his lips. His body pressed into mine and his hand hold me tight and close. One hand dug into my ass cheek and the other gently rested on my neck, stroking up and down. Though he was firmly in control, he was surprisingly gentle. It was undeniably wonderful.

Then Ryan let go and stepped back. "Great, so lets get them!" I stumbled and almost fell, having been leaning into him so heavily.

I nodded my head in a daze. "Okay, Ryan." He quickly put his shirt back on. "I'll see you out there" he said casually. I was surprised that he was acting so normally when my world had been rocked.

I sat down heavily, my heart still beating rapidly. I very slowly composed myself and got dressed into my own clothes. I left the changing room and found him at the checkout counter, talking with a teenage girl working there. Ryan paid for my pants over my objection as the young girl stared at Ryan admiringly. "Do you want the matching shirt?" She asked. "I'll throw it in for free!"

"Sure!" Ryan said. The girl eagerly scampered off and came back with a small light purple tank top.

I looked at Ryan. Clearly the top (and whole outfit) was meant for a girl but he didn't give it a second thought.

"Thanks, sweetie." he said. The girl blushed and I couldn't help but feel a pang of...what? Jealousy? No that was crazy.

Ryan handed me the shopping bag. I took it and gave him a quick "thanks" before I started walking out.

Ryan walked after me, his hands in his pockets. "Come on" he said, "this way." He grabbed my arm and put through his. We walked in the direction of the exit, my arm looped around his and the shopping bag in my other hand. Though my face was red with embarrassment-what would people think, this older guy holding onto this young teen stud-I also admitted that I felt a hint of pride.

We left the store and climbed into his truck, Ryan held out his hand to help me up before getting in himself. Once inside, I carefully folded the new outfit into my gym bag sitting on the floor of the passenger side seat and zipped it up.

As he settled in, he asked "What you doing sitting way over there, babe?" With that he reached over me to my opposite hip, and easily pulled me over, as I giggled, right next to him so my hip was touching his.

As he drove out of the parking lot, he laid his hand on my left thigh, his finger slowly rubbing back and forth. I had to admit how nice he was being to me. He asked for directions to drive me home and I told him. As we drove I stole glances at his handsome profile. I looked out the window and enjoyed the feeling of his hand on my lap. My hand came to rest beside his. We both started sliding our fingers playfully towards the other ones hand and were soon holding hands, our fingers interlaced and thumbs rubbing up and down each others fingers. I kept glancing at him and smiling, feeling very relaxed and content.

In what felt like no time at all we arrived on my block. As we pulled in front of my house I felt a well of anticipation and turned towards Ryan. He looked at me. "Well babe, see you Monday?"

"Sure, Ryan. That sounds great." We looked at each other for an extra second, still holding hands, and I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand up in anticipation and I leaned towards him.

Then I noticed a movement in the background and watched the front door of my house open up. As Carlie stepped out I instantly let go of Ryan's hand and slid away from him in a panic. Carlie wasn't supposed to be home until way later!

As Ryan looked at me, confused, I said a quick "see you man" louder than necessary and hopped out of the car and around the front towards my house, hoping to cut this encounter off.

As I walked over to Carlie, who was looking at me with a confused face, I heard Ryan call behind me: "Hi there!"

Shit.

Carlie walked up beside me. "Hello." she said simply, glancing at me inquiringly

"I'm Dick." Ryan said with a devilishly handsome and flirtatious grin. He had remembered Carlie's nickname for him. His arm was resting on his window frame, bent into a bicep curl pose as he held onto the roof of the car. This showed off his bicep and shoulder well and hinted at his general impressive size.

I glanced at Carlie as she walked past me, barely paying me any mind, and saw an impish smile break out on her face. It was a face she wore when she got playful and naughty. "Oh, I see. And I hear you've been giving my husband some pointers. Working his ass off." She was walking slowly, and I noticed a slight sashay in her hips as she walked.

"Certainly have been working out his ass. I think we're doing well. He wants muscles like mine."

"Sure...I wouldn't mind that either" Carlie said, now standing right next to his car, smiling at him.

Ryan shifted his eyes to me, "Sexy wife you've got here, Jerry."

"Oh stop," Carlie said, beaming. Surprisingly, she now brought her hand on his bicep, squeezing playfully. She had to stretch to reach him, with the size of the truck. I saw her fingers flex as she held his bicep and her eyebrows raise, surprised and impressed.

"I will not." Ryan grinned, looking at her, then me. "See you Monday, babe." Carlie turned to me and mouthed "babe?" her face inquiring. She brought her hand down.

I shrugged at her. "Yep" I said to Ryan. With that, he waved and drove away.

Carlie turned to me.

"So, that's big muscular Dick, huh 'Babe'"?

"Okay, okay. Yes he has this weird thing of calling everyone 'babe.'"

"He called me by my name." She replied, her eyebrows raised.

"He just met you. Anyways, what was with how you were acting?" I tried changing the subject with the accusation.

"Oh that was just some harmless kidding around."

"He's only 18! What are you thinking?" Clearly, I was projecting my thoughts about myself a bit here.

"Okay, okay, calm down Jerry."

"Whatever" I said, with more acid than I realized.

"Jerry? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm going inside." I realized I was angry at her for flirting with him. What I didn't know was whether I was jealous of her flirting with another guy, or at him for flirting with another....girl?....

What was going on with me?


12