All Comments on 'Dick - The Teen Gym Stud Ch. 05'

by dominanceaddict1

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More!!!

So hot! Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Finally!

Next a BJ?

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
So hot

You had me wanting to suck on that big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I don't know how you do it...

but each entry is better than the last. I look forward to your work more than anyone else on this site. Can't wait to read whatever else your mind has to offer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love this series!

Keep these cuming this is an awesome series!

mordericmordericover 4 years ago
Hot!

Made me so horny! Can’t wait until the next part; love the descriptive language; I can just picture Dick/Ryan. Please keep this going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot?

Not really, not to me, reads more like a reluctant love story than erotica, Jerry gives the stud with 14inches a hand job cause he feels bad he gave him blue balls? Really? Wasted the wife character, she never remarks on the girly out fit that Jerry was given? 5chapters more than enough, no stars with lots of disappointment

beyondthesetbeyondthesetover 4 years ago
Love.

I love this story, I find myself waiting for each chapter impstiently

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
enough already

Just fuck already!!!

stacejostacejoover 4 years ago
MMMMM Soo Hott...

Love It Want More.....

stacejostacejoover 4 years ago
MMMM Yess...

Yess More Soo Hott......

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OMG

omg omg omg etc etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hottest story I have ever read...enjoying very much. I have always fantasised about submitting to a teenage man...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very hot

Best installment in the series so far. Love how Jerry goes to the park wearing the sexy outfit Ryan bought him, showing off his ass and tummy; so nice that Ryan protected him from the tough guys. The cuddling after the run was very sweet, with Jerry rewarding Ryan with a nice hand job, and getting a blast of tasty cum right into his mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot hot story!

This is like my young 18 year old black stud that likes me to suck his large hard 8" pole! I am 58 old enough to be his grandfather. He likes white guys to dominate and have them suck his cock and fuck in the ass! It is amazing how having a huge dick makes him into such a dominating master and top! I enjoy the feeling of submissiveness to him that he has his way bossing me around and turning me around and ramming his big hard stick all of the way in me! Reading this story is so descriptive and erotic. It makes me hard and I came in my pants! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Babe

Not once has the story mentioned how "Babe" and his small frontal package looks in the tight new outfit. Is it embarrassing? Babe is so turned on by Dick but doesn't even get hard while jerking off Dick?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It was good that Jerry realized that he had to take care of Ryan and not leave him with blue balls! Jerry had been almost teasing him, posing sexily for Ryan in the new pants Ryan bought him, and flirting a little with him in the park. Ryan was already excited, and when he saw Jerry in the whole outfit, with the tight top and the bit of exposed skin between the top and the pants, He was further atoused.

Then, Jerry parked his sexy girly ass right on top of Ryan’s fat cock, and when Ryan naturally started to slide him back and forth, Jerry encouraged him by slipping his hands into Ryan’s.

There was no way Jerry could have left Ryan with the rock hard cock he had given him. He would have felt guilty for weeks! I can imagine the force with which Ryan came after Jerry jerked him off. No wonder Jerry came in his own pants!

I’m glad they got to cuddle and make out after their session. I ll bet Jerry never wanted it to end!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdominanceaddict1@dominanceaddict1
Submitted a new chapter of Teen Stud Nephew a couple nights ago. Hopefully it comes out soon. I know this will be the first installment I’ve published for a while but will unfortunately likely be the last for another while as well. In any case, hope you enjoy.