All Comments on 'Dick - The Teen Gym Stud Ch. 06'

by dominanceaddict1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not gonna lie...

Not a fan of the new incest angle. At all. But I've enjoyed this series immensely and you ended it on a note that left me wanting more, so I won't give up on it just yet. Impatiently waiting for the next chapter as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Teaser

Im always looking forward in reading more i cant wait for the two to do more than fourplay all in all its a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Love this series.

Two issues, one being the abnormally large cock and now this incest angle. I also hope it gets dropped and is just to emphasize his charisma and dominance .

Assuming wife gets involved next which is ok, but would hope he gets fucked (finally) first.

Nevertheless , not complaining overall. Great series , love the power exchange, gradual acceptance and mindfucks plus muscle .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love this story

Really good writing. Well done. Looking forward to the next chapter.

stacejostacejoover 4 years ago
More MMMMM...

Yess Soo Sexy........

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

And with this chapter, this series has officially jumped the shark. Such a shame because the first 3 chapters were hugely promising. I give this chapter 5 limp dicks and am checking out from further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Debasement in the sphere of love...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Get on with it

This drawn out dialogue is getting boring, real fast.

HartlesslyHartlesslyover 3 years ago

Eh. Not into this so much anymore. Getting ridiculous. Each chapter more ludicrous.

RobJasperRobJasperabout 3 years ago

Not into the incest angle or dressing Jerry in woman's clothing but still loving the physical descriptions of Ryan/Dick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jerry must have been so proud walking out of the park with Ryan squeezing his ass and showing everyone that Jerry was his girl. Knowing that he had swallowed Ryan’s cum and it was now in his tummy must have been wonderful. He probably was even proud of the fact that he had visibly cum in his own pants just from the thrill of handling Ryan’s cock. No wonder he went up on his tiptoes to kiss Ryan, thanking him for the day in the park, for the cute outfit, and for protecting him from those tough guys. I bet it was a long sexy kiss, with Jerry not wanting to break it off. I’m surprised they didn’t go into the car so that Jerry could give Ryan a nice slobbering blow job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdominanceaddict1@dominanceaddict1
Submitted a new chapter of Teen Stud Nephew a couple nights ago. Hopefully it comes out soon. I know this will be the first installment I’ve published for a while but will unfortunately likely be the last for another while as well. In any case, hope you enjoy.