Dick - The Teen Gym Stud Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He brought his arms around me and laid them on my lower stomach. I sucked in my breath. A tingling sensation concentrated intensely on wherever he touched.

"Now, big sis. Why don't you put your hands on your stomach, positioned like mine are on Janelle's here."

I stared out at Kasi, my eyes wide. She shook her head defiantly, but she had a helpless look developing on her face now, almost scared. She had taken a step back and was pressed up against the wall behind her. There was a broom handle, about waist high, that was trapped between Kasi and the wall behind her.

"Okay, you'll catch up. Now I'm going to run my hands slowly up Janelle's tight stomach, and she's going to lean back into me as I do so."

With that he did just that and my stomach went wild, doing somersaults. I squirmed and arched my back more as I felt his large strong hands travel up my stomach.

As I arched my back I indeed leaned back into Ryan. I mounted a feeble protest. "Ryan, I'm not sure..."

Ryan ignored me. "Still nothing, sis? That's okay, here's where it'll really get interesting. As Janelle leans back into me, laying her head back on my chest..." As Ryan said this I did just that automatically. "I move up my hands onto her big, luscious tits."

Again I moaned. Feeling Ryan caress my breasts.

"I squeeze Janelle's giant jugs, cupping them from the bottom, feeling their weight."

I feel Ryan's hands squeezing my heavy breasts, pressing them together and lifting them up. Then pressing them into me. My head is spinning and I know I'm losing control. I bring my hands up to Ryan's, wanting to slow him down, just for a moment. We couldn't behave like this in front of his sister!

My hands land on his. They're so much larger than my own. So strong. How could I possibly stop them?

Ryan continues. "At first Janelle tries to slow my hands, but then she simply rests them on top of mine, pressing my hands into her, encouraging me." I realized only then that I was doing just that.

"I pinch her nipples lightly as I bring my head forward an nibble lightly on her ear."

Ryan's teeth closed on my earlobe and I moaned again, more loudly now. A high-pitched, feminine moan. At this point I was pressed entirely into Ryan, my body barely supporting it's own weight as my head rested on Ryan's strong chest. I looked out through half closed eyes.

Ryan's sister was squirming, holding her arms against her body - hugging herself - tightly. She seemed weak in the knees and continued to have a pleading look on her face. She chewed her bottom lip continually now.

"Now, do you know what Janelle and her wife call me, sis?" he chuckled. The mention of Carlie brought me briefly out of my reverie and I began leaning up away from Ryan. Kasi looked surprised, perhaps at the fact that I was married.

"Dick. They call me Dick, sis. I think it's appropriate. I'm sure you agree."

"Dick?" I hear Kasi whisper, inquiringly, unsure, confused.

"That's right, sis." One of Ryan's hand leaves my breasts and Ryan pulls away slightly. I hear him rustling behind me. I leaned up further, though I of course couldn't pull away, caught in his grip. "Well, now I lift Janelle's dress up and I position my huge dick in between Janelles round ass cheeks."

I feel Ryan briefly pull away and lift my dress. He squeezes my ass with is large strong hand and I groan again. "Uuuugghhhh Dick!!..."

Ryan laughs. "Exactly." His hand leaves my ass and he adjust himself. Then he presses back into me and I feel his huge cock pressing into me. I realize the rustling I had heard was Ryan taking off his sweatpants! He had a partial boner and I could feel the thickness of his cock squeezing and sliding into my ass cheeks, pressing into my small thin panties. Because he's taller than me, his dick starts out high in my ass. Because he was pointing it downwards, it slide into and along my ass crack and emerged between my legs. I looked down and saw it poking the front of my dress, still pulled down in the front of me.

Ryan continued "Janelle leans back into me now, unable to resist. She puts her hands up and around my neck" Again, like a puppet on a string I did just that, once again feeling his large strong body behind me. I could feel the fine contours of his muscles pressed against my back, exposed because of the low cut of the dress. I threw my hands up and behind myself, wrapping them around Ryan's thick neck, running them up his lats as I do so. "She begins sliding up and down, pressing her round feminine ass into my giant Dick."

I begin grinding into Ryan, his huge cock pressing into my ass. I'm barely conscious of Kasi now. My mind is numb and my skin is on fire. My body seems to focus in on the feel of his cock, so thick and long, sliding through my ass and between my legs. With my head rolled back on his chest, I look up and see his confident face looking out at his sister. He's no longer smiling but has the intense commanding expression I remember from the park. He isn't done speaking yet, though.

"Now I bring my fingers to Janelles full, beautiful lips." Full and beautiful? I think. I was momentarily pleased with this compliment but the thought was wiped out when I again feel Ryan's strong hand reach my cheek. His fingers run along my lips. I purse them, nervous and hesitant.

"She resists momentarily but then she opens her mouth, imagining shes opening up for my huge cock." His fingers continue to press into my lips relentlessly and I open up, giving in. Two of his large strong fingers enter my mouth and I close my lips around them. They taste clean and fresh, having just come out of the shower. I close my eyes and begin sucking on Dick's fingers as I continue to grind my ass back along his dick. Inside my mouth, I run my tongue around and between Ryan's fingers, moaning into him. I'm closing my eyes, concentrating on Ryan's fingers in my mouth and cock in my ass.

"Before I even tell her to, she begins sucking my fingers eagerly, loving every second of it."

I hear a high-pitched moan. I come to my senses momentarily and open my eyes to glance at Kasi.

It was too much for Ryan's sister. She leaned hard back into the wall behind her and threw her head back, causing a soft thud as her head collided. Her hands left their firm grasp on one another and instead pressed against her toned dark stomach. She ran her hands up her body quickly and rested them on her perky tits, kneading them and pinching. She began grinding her ass against the broom handle that was leaning against the wall behind her and brought one hand up and to her lips, where she began sucking on her fingers. All the while she stared out at us.

"Ahhh, there you go, sis. Doesn't that feel good?"

She continued to stare, but didn't stop squeezing her tits and grinding into the wall...

Ryan continued. "Doesn't it feel good to let go? To give up your bitchy disposition and give into your true nature, as the slut that you are?"

She came out of it momentarily, shaking her head and looking out slightly angry, though confused now.

I felt Ryan's grasp abate as he stepped back and guided me into his desk chair, which was right behind us. He swiveled me to the side. I felt insanely disappointed, not wanting any of it to stop. The silver lining, though, was that I could now gaze upon Ryan's incredible muscular body, now naked in front of me.

"Don't stop now, sis." Ryan said, and walked slowly up to Kasi. "Keep going. Imagine it's me feeling up your tight body."

I was next to them now, looking at their profiles. From this angle, Ryan's chest was a sight to behold. His pecs stuck out well further from his body than Kasi's, or even my large tits did. His core, however, sloped in, lean and strong. Ryan's impossibly large cock pointed outward proudly now, with a slight droop as he was not yet fully hard.

Kasi's eyes traveled up and down Ryan's body repeatedly, from his face, down his body, over and over, then come to rest on his cock. Her right hand, which had briefly paused, began again to work over her own chest and tight body. She continued sucking on her the fingers of her left. The right hand now traveled down to her crotch where she began to squeeze herself through her shorts.

After 20 or 30 seconds of this - Kasi roaming her eyes over Ryan and touching herself as he smirked down at her, Ryan spoke.

"Okay, stop." Kasi obeyed instantly, freezing.

"I think it's time for that reward I promised you don't you? For doing such a good job with Janelle?"

Kasi tore her gaze away from Ryan's cock and looked up at his face. Her own face now simply wore a questioning expression, as if waiting only for orders. Then, she tried to speak but her voice failed, due to what sounded like a dry mouth and throat.

She swallowed and tried again. "Yesss. Please, Ryan." she croaked.

"You can call me Dick too, sis."

"Yes, please Dick!" Kasi replied urgently.

Ryan smiled broadly and I saw Kasi's eyes fall to his mouth, staring hungrily.

"Okay, sis. Go ahead."

Suddenly, with a force that shocked me, Kasi fell upon Dick. She launched off the wall and pressed into him, hugging his body. She squeezed his broad back and licked and kissed along his chest, nibbling on his nipples. She continued over his shoulders and arms. She had a frantic look on her face, like she was afraid this would end.

I drank in the sight before me. Distant in the back of my incredible arousal I realized there was also a touch of anger...of Jealousy. Why did Kasi get to worship Ryan while I was shunned off to the side?

She kissed up his neck and onto his chin, moving towards his mouth, but he turned away. "You know the rules." Kasi whimpered and began moving her mouth down his body again.

Ryan chuckled and turned to me as he continued to be assaulted by his sister. He explained. "I told her she could worship me if she did a good job with you, Janelle." I realized my mouth was agape and I closed it. Ryan continued, his sister now kissing his abs and feeling his ass as he stood there simply, his arms hanging relaxed on his sides. "You see, when I feel like it I let my slut sister here touch me. I never touch her though, and no kissing. I don't like the idea of incest, though Kasi here doesn't seem to have a problem with it." This made me feel slightly better. Ryan had kissed me. I was special.

Kasi appeared to pay no attention to Ryan's words. She was in her own world now. A world filled only with the glorious body, huge muscles and enormous cock of her younger teenage brother.

Ryan stepped back and Kasi groaned wantonly. He just chuckled and walked casually to his bed, where he sat down facing her. I swiveled my chair so that I looked at him, again at an angle from the side. His strong wide legs were open, his beautiful cock pointing out gloriously. He leaned back, his hands extended behind himself propping him up. His shoulder and back muscles bunched up where they were pinched between his arms and back. He was so dominating, his large presence seeming to fill the room, commanding all in his presence.

"Take off your clothes, sis." Kasi began stripping instantly, all traces of resistance gone. She really had an incredible body. Dark tanned skin, tight stomach, round ass, long lungs and nice large perky tits (though not as big as my own, I thought proudly-though I was instantly confused at this idea). I observed all this only academically however. In normal circumstances I would have been incredibly turned on by her. But Ryan was in the room, and his attractiveness wiped out any thoughts of anyone else.

"Crawl" Ryan said simply. Kasi fell to her knees and crawled to him quickly. When she got to him she positioned himself between his legs. She got up so that she was now on her knees and brought her hands to his legs, she rubbed them up and down. She looked at him pleadingly.

"Hmmm...should I let you?" Ryan answered her silent question with one of his own.

She nodded her head up and down vigorously.

"Oh, you want it that bad huh? Say it then, say what you want."

She looked down at her own legs now, a defeated look on her face. She took a deep breath. I thought she was about to stop but then heard her say softly, barely audible. "I want to suck it."

"What?" Ryan asked. "I can't hear you."

She looked up at him now, looking from eye to eye. "I want to suck it, Ryan" she said slightly more loudly.

"I told you to call me Dick. You want suck what, slut?"

"Fuckkk...Dick! I want to suck your fucking giant cock!" She said, still not loud but clearly audible now. Her speech seemed slightly slurred with lust.

"Ahh, why didn't you just say so. Fine, then. Do it."

She practically dove into his cock. Her hands came around it and she opened wide, impaling her mouth on his huge manhood. She stroked him up and down with both hands as she took him as deep as she could. She gagged repeatedly but kept going, her entire focus on Ryan's cock.

Ryan grinned now. Still very calm and relaxed with his older sister bobbing up and down on his cock.

He spoke to me again. "You see, Janelle, she's home from grad school for the week to work on her PsyD dissertation but is barely getting anything done. She can't get enough." He turned to her and began stroking her hair sympathetically while she continued her frenzied blowjob of her little brother.

"Your boyfriend Jake doesn't do it for you anymore, right sis?"

For a second she brought her head up for air, a loud slurping sound accompanying her disengagement. She looked up at Ryan defiantly. Her glazed eyes focused on Ryan's face momentarily in a sneer.

"Oh, don't be like that, just tell the truth." Said Ryan, grabbing his huge cock now and rubbing the head across her cheek and lips.

Her eyes fluttered closed and she opened her mouth. But Ryan swept his cock past, teasing her. He did it again and again as she chased his cock with her open mouth.

"Say it." Ryan demanded.

"No, okay?" she responded desperately. "Jake doesn't do it for me anymore, Dick."

"Why?"

"Because you've fucking ruined me."

"Why is that? How has your little brother ruined you" Ryan asked, as he tortured her, Rubbing himself all over her face, not letting her get a hold of his glorious manhood.

"Because you're fucking incredible okay? All I think about is my little brother's unbelievable body and cock."

"You want this cock, sis?"

"Fuck yes, pleaseeeeee."

Ryan fed it into her mouth and she continued her blowjob eagerly. Ryan laughed and grinned at me. I smiled back. Ryan spoke to me again. "Rub your tits for me Janelle." I brought my hands up and began rubbing my large breasts together for him, staring into his eyes, wanting to please him, even from a distance. "That's it, doesn't that feel good?" Ryan asked.

Kasi and I both answered in unison "Yessssss." Kasi's answer was muffled, her mouth full of cock.

Ryan turned back to Kasi and stopped speaking now. His gaze grew more intense in a sexy dark & brooding manner. He brought his hands to her head and started guiding it over his cock, bobbing it up and down. She took her hands off his cock and rested one on his leg, rubbing up and down. She took the other hand and brought it between her legs, where she began stroking furiously. She allowed him to set the pace now, pressing against his leg to resist only when she gagged.

All the while I sat at the side, transfixed. One hand left my breasts and I began rubbing my crotch with one hand and my tits with the other, taking in the scene before me. Staring at Ryan's massive cock, it was hard to think of my own small penis as even the same thing. I began thinking that I was rubbing my pussy, which was only appropriate as I rubbed my tits. I stared out at Kasi worshiping Ryan's cock and rubbing her own pussy.

Then Ryan bucked slightly and I saw Kasi pull her head back. Ryan held it in place though as his cock pulsed repeatedly. Kasi no longer was trying to pull herself up but instead closed her lips around his cock, holder herself on it. I saw her swallow furiously, continuing to pump her own pussy until she too, began convulsing. I saw a light moisture flowing lightly down the back of the hand she was stroking herself with.

Eventually, Ryan let Kasi go and she came up for air, breathing hard. Her beautiful face was full of perspiration, her hair messy due to Ryan's hands. Amazing, she had swallowed it all. Now she began kissing Ryan's legs alternatively, as she calmed down from the intense blowjob.

"Not bad. A bit sloppy but you're learning to take more of it." Ryan said to his older sister. Kasi looked up at him, a mildly surprised & pleased look on her face. Apparently this was more of a compliment than she usually received.

"Okay, a kiss goodbye?" Ryan asked Kasi. Kasi's face brightened and she immediately began getting up off her knees, looking eagerly towards Ryan's face and bringing her head up.

"Not that, slut - down here" He held his soft but still huge cock in his hand and pointed it at her. She looked down, gazed at it, mezmerized, then lowered herself down again and brought her hands to it. She held it up to her mouth and brought her lips to it lovingly, as if kissing a holy object. She continued to kiss and kiss and then began licking it up and down, seemingly getting going again.

"I think that's good enough." Ryan held her head away with his hand now. She whimpered but backed away obediently. "A kiss for Janelle too, I think."

I looked at Ryan sharply and he grinned back at me. "Ryan, I don't think..." Ryan interrupted, "Do it for me, girls, okay?"

He gently grabbed Kasi's arm and pulled her up so she sat on one of his legs. She sat on his lap, naked, and they both looked over to me inquiringly. I slowly walked over and sat on his other leg, facing Kasi, feeling Ryan's strong firm leg under my thin thighs. It felt overwhelmed by the sight of beautiful bare skin all around me. Ryan ran his hand down my back, giving me shivers. I noticed he did not do the same to Kasi.

"Do it girls." He commanded.

We leaned towards eachother. Each of us looking at the other somewhat skeptically. Nevertheless we brought our lips together and started kissing softly, our eyes closing.

"Use some tongue." Ryan said. We obeyed, pressing our our tongues into each others mouths. "Now start feeling each other up." Ryan closed his legs somewhat and Kasi and I were brought together. We embraced, bringing our hands up to one another's bodies and rubbing each other up and down.

"I love lesbians" Ryan said. This statement caused me no pause. It made sense in my mind that he should say that.

However, though she was gorgeous, I found I had almost no attraction to Kasi in this moment, even while making out with her. Not with Ryan so close. In fact, I found myself assessing her body only to compare it to my own. My hands traveled across her stomach and I thought jealously she might have a firmer and trimmer core than me. But then I got to her boobs. While they were large and perky, they didn't hold a candle to my large heavy ones, I thought with strange pride. I remembered belatedly, however, that that mine weren't real and felt crestfallen. My hands then traveled to her ass though and I felt a flush of happiness. I was sure my ass was thicker and rounder, though still shapely and fit. As if to affirm this thought I felt Ryan's hand close around my right ass cheek and squeeze.

I felt proud about how far along I'd come and that I was able to please Ryan, even if it was with another girl. My hand traveled to Ryan's chest and abs, even while I continued to kiss his sister. Now I really became turned on, focused not on the feel of Kasi's body but on the feel of Ryan's.

Ryan spanked my ass hard. I squeaked ridiculously into Kasi's mouth. Her eyes flew open and she broke the kiss, looking at us.