Dick - The Teen Gym Stud Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back, I saw Ryan's other hand was still resting on the bed, not touching Kasi. She seemed to notice the inverse for me and her expression darkened. Jealousy.

Ryan said "Okay, Slut. Time to go."

The spell broken, she cast an angry glance at Ryan and stood up abruptly. She bent down with as much dignity as she could muster to gather her clothes. As she went to grab the panties, Ryan said "leave those."

She paused, her hand frozen above the panties, as if gathering strength to resist the command. "Leave them, slut." Ryan repeated.

She stood straight up, leaving the panties there. She turned on her heal and walked out, slamming the door.

"I think you could give her a few pointers on how to work on her ass don't you?" Ryan said to me.

I burst out, giggling, and looked up at him adoringly, still sitting on his lap. Staring into his beautiful deep blue eyes, I barely thought as I put my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, so pleased with his compliment. He returned my kiss, stroking my hair and running his hand down my back. I pressed into him, feeling safe, secure and happy. Wrapped up in being Janelle, I thought of little else in that moment but Ryan.

Eventually, he broke the kiss. "We're going to be late to picking up Julia." He said.

"Julia?" I asked, confused and a bit concerned.

"Yea. She's my date to the halloween dance."

My heart fell. I was crushed. What did I expect? Of course this gorgeous adonis of a teenager had a girlfriend. I had thought he had wanted me to escort him and a male friend? How stupid was that?

"You're girlfriend?' I asked miserably.

He looked at me, an amused expression on his face. "Just a girl." He answered simply. "Like you."

I didn't know what to do with that. I kept quiet.

"Why don't you put on Kasi's underwear over there?" Ryan suggested. "I think it'd look way better on you than her. I'm going to go get dressed.

I stood up off of Ryan's lap and he got up and walked into his walk-in closet. I stared after him, drinking in the sight of his huge back and strong hard ass.

I went over and picked up Kasi's underwear. They were yellow and small, made of a thin lacy material. They were also very damp. I took off the slightly larger panties I wore at that moment and slipped Kasi's on. They fit like a glove. I pulled up my dress and did the instagram ass pose in front of Ryan's mirror. My ass looked fantastic in them. Better than hers had. Ryan was always right.

As I lowered my dress, Ryan came into the room. He wore a green lantern costume with cutoff sleeves, showing off his incredible arms. He also wore a small black mask over his eyes. This made him look even sexier than usual and lended an air of mystery to his face, still handsome and muscular.

"Come on." he said, and walked out. I followed after him quickly.

As we walked through the house there was no sign of Kasi. We stepped outside and into Ryan's truck, bypassing my Prius. Ryan helped me in as he had before and got in the driver's side.

Automatically, I slid over to him so that my leg brushed against his. "Alright," he said cheerfully, "lets go get her."

As he pulled out he began whistling. I sat in the middle seat with my hands held together on my lap, feeling ignored.

Ryan's phone started ringing. "Hello?" he answered over the car's bluetooth speakers.

A girls voice answered, sounding distraught. "Ryannnnn, fuck, I can't come tonight!"

"What do you mean?" Ryan asked, an edge to his voice.

The girl answered, almost panicked now. "My...my dad got called into work. I need to stay home to watch my little sister."

Ryan didn't answer.

"I guess I can...I can...I can call someone to come watch her for me? I'll do that okay?" Ryan glanced over at me and looked me up and down.

"No." He said. "You watch your sister. I have another idea."