Dick - The Teen Gym Stud Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir." The teacher said submissively, and backed away from the table into the kitchen.

I stared at Ryan in awe. Who did he not have wrapped around his finger?

He raised his glass and Carlie and I followed suit. "To Janelle."

I looked at Ryan, afraid he was making fun. But all I saw was his handsome face grinning at me fondly. My deflated ego filled back up, staring back at him.

Carlie grinned. "Here here!"

We clinked glasses and drank.

Sarah brought out the soup course and we began eating. Ryan asked questions about our past - life before one another, how we met, our jobs. He was charming and charismatic and we engaged enthusiastically.

Carlie interjected "If you'll excuse me, I must use the ladies room." She squeezed Ryan's shoulder in a friendly fashion as she walked by then paused, staring at her hand, still resting on his shoulder.

"Carlie?" said Ryan. "The bathroom is just around the corner."

She shook her head and let her hand drop. "Right, right, be right back!" She turned abruptly walked out of the room.

Ryan turned to me, a grin on his face. I smiled back. "Hi Ryan..."

"How do you like the soup, babe?" He dipped his finger in his bowl and held it out to me. I hesitated, glancing towards the door still swinging slightly on its hinges. I looked back and leaned forward, taking his finger in my mouth and sucking. "Mmmm...it's delicious, Ryan..."

"Under the table." Ryan commanded. I stared at him. "But...Carlie..."

He just cocked an eyebrow at me and I swallowed. I got on my knees and lifted the table cloth, which went to the floor.

I crawled between Ryan's legs and inhaled his manly scent. Needing no further encouragement, I ran my hands up his strong legs, kissing him between the thighs. God he filled out his jeans well, I thought.

I heard him continue to drink his soup. I zipped open his pants and reached my hand in, fishing for his cock. I reached my hand (almost) around his soft monster and, with difficulty, fished it out. I'd never done this in the dark before and, if anything, it make Ryan's cock seem even bigger, looming over me ominously. I forgot where I was, focusing on my teenage stud's massive cock.

I kissed the warm velvety head and took it into my mouth. My lips slipped around and down the shaft as I ran my tongue over and across the tip, humming slightly for him. I ran one hand up and down the base of the shaft slowly and with the other I played with and teased Ryan's huge balls.

I loved the feeling of the hot, still-soft shaft between my lips. I brought his cock out of my mouth and rested it on my face, kissing it, enjoying the feel of it's weight pressing down on me. I began to stroke him with both hands and to lick and suck his balls. I couldn't get them both in my mouth at once (though I tried), so I did one at a time. As he hardened in my hands I took him in my mouth again.

Just then I heard Ryan say, somewhat muffled. "Ahh, Carlie. Welcome back."

I paused, my mouth full of cock, panicked.

"Janelle had to use the ladies room as well so I sent her to the one down the hall. Please sit."

Ryan flexed his cock in my mouth and I got the message. Very nervous now, though not wanting to stop, I continued to blow Ryan.

I saw one of Carlie's feet slide under the tablecloth as she sat down.

"So, Carlie. How are things with you two?"

"Things are great! Thanks for asking. Jerry...Janelle looks great don't you think?"

I bobbed on Ryan's cock, listening intently. I was careful not to make too much sound but, naughtily, I wanted to see if I could distract Ryan. Aiming his cock down, I slowly deep-throated him, sliding his cock through my mouth and down my throat carefully, remembering the banana from this morning.

"Oh yes I agree, she's coming along nicely. She feels great too."

I smiled in my head as I continued to take him deeper.

"Oh?" Carlie asked, confused. "Yeah I suppose he...she has been feeling pretty good lately."

I rubbed Ryan's strong legs up and down as I fought against my gag reflex, hoping to take him all this time. I ran my fingers up and down the long sinews of muscle for each defined muscle I could find, starting at the hip, all the way to the knee. His muscle tone was incredible.

"How do you like the soup, Carlie?" I heard him ask. I almost gagged then and had to bail, sliding the monster out of my mouth and holding my hands over my face to suppress my coughing.

"It's delicio...ummm." I heard her pause. "What are you...?"

"Go ahead, Carlie, it's just a little fun."

I waited, holding Ryan's hard cock in my hands, stroking it absent-mindedly.

"I guess...just..." Carlie stammered. I glanced and saw her other foot come to a rest a foot apart from her first.

After a few more seconds I heard the sound of gentle slurping and sucking. I was sure Carlie was sucking Ryan's fingers just as I had moments earlier.

Oh god, I dove onto his cock, suddenly needing to suck on him again too. Throwing caution to the wind I pushed my head hard into his cock, impaling myself on him, taking it down my throat deeper than it had ever been.

My nose hit his torso and I felt his balls on my chin. I had done it. Ryan's entire monster was in my mouth and throat. I wasn't able even to breath through my nose and I felt it cut off my oxygen supply. No longer moving I listened again and heard Carlie continuing to lick and suck Ryan's fingers.

I moaned onto his cock and slid it out of me slowly, suppressing my coughing reflex now.

I heard the door swing open as, presumably, Sarah walked in to collect the bowls. "Oh!" Carlie yelled.

"I...I...think I need to use the ladies room again." she said nervously. She must have been scared that it was me walking back in. Her feet disappeared and I heard her walk out of the room.

I continued to worship Ryan's cock as I heard Sarah clear the table. Now that I had taken him all once it was easier. I plunged myself all the way on and off his cock repeatedly, smoothly, all while fondling his balls. I continued to suck his cock for four or five minutes unitl I felt his cock tense and I buried my face in his lap as he came into my throat, practically right into my stomach.

I held my breath and took him until he finished, then slipped his cock out of my mouth and cleaned it with my tongue. Adoringly, I kissed the tip repeatedly and felt Ryan's hand on my cheek. "Nicely done, Janelle."

I beamed and kissed his hand. "Thanks, Daddy."

Then I gently put his god-cock back into his pants and zipped him up. I kissed the outline of his cock a few more times then scooted back and out from under the table.

I stood up and looked at the teen adonis, sitting with one arm draped over the chair, sexy and confident. I smiled at him naughtily and sat down, wiping my lips and cheeks with my napkin.

He grinned back as Carlie re-entered the room, looking flushed.

The meal progressed, Carlie somewhat awkward and nervous now. Every now and then I saw her stealing glances at Ryan, and at his body, then look away guiltily. The food was healthy and delicious and we all cleared our plates.

Coffee was served. Ryan got up. "You ladies enjoy your coffee and I'll meet you on the patio for some after-dinner drinks."

He got up and left and we both stared at his broad back as he left the room.

We glanced at each other. "So..uhh...you like the meal?" I asked.

"Yeah...yeah, it was nice. Really delicious."

"Definitely." I said, thinking of Ryan's cum.

We made mundane conversation, as if we were strangers, for a few more minutes.

Kasi entered the room. "Please follow me." She waited while we stood up, then led us to the back patio. It looked out to a beautiful view of the moonlit beach, the light waves crashing creating a wonderful ambiance.

"Ladies, over here" we heard from over the rail. We walked over and saw Ryan swimming laps in a pool tucked into the patio one level down from the one we were on.

He stopped at one end, standing briefly. In the dim light we caught just a hint of his massive upper body standing out of the water. "I would love if you both would join me in the Jacuzzi. Kasi, do we have a couple suits we could share with them?"

"Of course, Ryan. I'll see what I can find." She turned to us. "Please follow me."

I turned to follow but Carlie didn't turn right away, she continued to stare at Ryan's form, now reentering the water to resume his laps. "Carlie?"

"Right, coming! Sorry!" She followed. Kasi left us in a bedroom and came back a couple minutes later. "I'm afraid that we only seem to have ladies suits. I hope that will suffice."

Carlie and I looked at one another. She grinned. "I guess it's Janelle in the pool then?" I shrugged. "I guess so." My insides were doing summersaults, a mix of fear, excitement, nervousness, horniness.

Kasi held up two matching one-piece dark blue suits made from a thin stretchy material. After a moment, we each took one. "Ummm..." Carlie said, pointing at the chest of the suit. "How will that work for Jer...for Janelle?"

Kasi replied innocently, as if she didn't already have the solution. "Oh, that's true...let me think. I suppose...yes that should work. We can use the breasts we put on the mannequins." With no further explanation of this supposed practice, Kasi disappeared and quickly returned again with a matching set of tits to the ones I left in my gym bag at home.

"Here you go." She said simply, handing me the breasts. I took them and glanced at Carlie inquiringly. "I guess if it's the only way it'll fit?" She grinned and giggled.

Kasi said. "Right through here, please. We must shower first." She took Carlie's arm and brought her through to a shower area. I heard them talking then Kasi returned.

She grinned at me naughtily. "Okay, Janelle. Let's get you out of that costume and ready for Ryan."

I smiled back nervously. "This is crazy, with Carlie here!"

"Don't worry babe, he's got her." I wasn't sure what that meant.

She continued, "sit." She proceeded to quickly put a lighter layer of makeup on me than last time. Still feminine but less obvious as before. "So Carlie doesn't immediately notice it," she explained. She added some subtle hair extensions, also less obvious than before. My hair now fell playfully just below my shoulders. She also helped me into the tits, which I could never figure out.

"Good, now here." She held out the bathing suit to me.

I took off my clothes, including sliding off Kasi's light pink panties. Good thing we were getting dressed in different rooms, I thought. I pulled on the suit and instantly knew it fit me perfectly. I felt it contour to my ass and stick to my arched back. It hugged my sides and curved like skin around my large breasts, showing them off. It made a long thin "V" below my waist and I realized that large portions of the sides of my ass were on full display, the crescent moons below each cheek bouncing. I was down to just under 140, down over 30 pounds from when I started working out with Ryan. I still had a little ways to go but I now carried my weight and curves all in the right places. I knew that my body looked damn good in this and I couldn't wait to show it off to Ryan.

Kasi grinned at me. "Get out there, sexy. Your wife will be waiting!"

I smiled back and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before I scampered out towards the pool deck.

———

I stepped out and found Carlie waiting in the matching suit. It fit her well, though bulged unflatteringly in some places mine did not. Her stomach was not as flat and her ass was not as round. Otherwise she looked damned good. Her eyes finally noticed my approach and she stared at me in shock. "Jerry!?" she exclaimed. "Wow...I mean. That suit does look great on you babe!" Her eyes follow my well-earned luscious curves and flat stomach. She looks envious.

I smiled shyly at her. "I guess I'm Janelle."

"Right...damn. Are you okay with...this?" She continued to look up and down my body in amazement.

"Uhh...yeah...I think so."

"You ladies look fantastic. You could be sisters in those suits."

Our gazes snapped to the pool just as Ryan lifted himself out, pushing his body up and out with his hands on the edge of the pool, facing us. His arms flared out to the side, his triceps and shoulders tensed on incredible display as he pushed himself up. His beautiful muscular pecs came into view, water running down them and onto his abs. Those were sexy, tightly packed and incredible.

He held himself in that position for a moment. I heard Carlie mutter under her breath "Wow..." Ryan then swung a thick leg onto the edge of the pool and pulled himself up. As he walked over we both stared at his incredible dripping body in awe. I could tell his muscles were flared, pumping with blood after his swim. I licked my lips.

"Oh...my...god." Carlie exclaimed, not as quietly as I'm sure she intended. Ryan's white swim trunks were plastered to his body, perfectly outlining his thick, impossibly long cock (which I had sucked less than an hour ago, I thought proudly).

"Shall we have our drinks in the Jacuzzi?

Carlie seems incapable of speech. I'd switched to Janelle by then so I answerred for both of us in my feminine voice. "Sure Ryan."

I grabbed Carlie's hand and we followed the teen stud's broad muscular dripping back to the jacuzzi. His strong ass cheeks were visible through the sheer wet swim trunks, clinging to his body. When I tore my own eyes away from it I noticed Carlie's eyes were alternating between being locked on to Ryan's strong ass and drinking in his rippling back muscles.

He helped us in one by one, holding our hands while we settled into the warm water. Then he sat down between us, draping a huge heavy arm around each of us.

"You sisters having a good time tonight so far?"

"It's been great." I said, smiling up at him. "Uhh...oh yeah, great," followed Carlie, flustered.

Kasi came walking over and handed Ryan a beer. She handed each me and Carlie a tall glass. "Long island iced teas, ladies. Enjoy"

"Oooo. My favorite." I exclaimed, taking a sip.

I looked over and Carlie had already made it halfway through hers, sucking it down quickly.

Ryan chuckled softly. "Say, what about a game? Truth or dare?"

Carlie finally spoke up, her voice cracking with effort. "I don't know..."

I jumped to support Ryan. "Just a few rounds maybe?"

"Oh...okay."

"Excellent. Tell you what, Carlie. I'll go first. I'll take dare. Go ahead."

"Oh...ummm"

Ryan's finger made light contact with her neck, grazing down to her shoulder blade and back. I saw her shiver and her eyes flutter closed for a second. "Ummmm..."

"Yes, Carlie? Ryan almost whispered now. She opened her eyes and gazed at him.

"I...uhh...I dare you to...to...chug your beer?"

He grinned. "Okay, Carlie. If that's what you want." He brought his beer to his lips and drank it slowly as we watched him, his eyes never leaving Carlie's face. Carlies eyes roamed, however. Over his right arm holding the beer, showing off his massive biceps. Then to his huge pecs, hard and dripping with water.

I held my drink in my right hand and with my left under the surface of the water, I began rubbing Ryan's leg, watching the scene in front of me. I ran my hand up and down Ryan's muscular thigh, teasing the outside of his cock with the tips of my fingers as my hand passed by.

Ryan finished his drink and set it down, putting his arm back around me and rubbing my shoulder with his thumb.

"Okay, Carlie. Your turn. Turth or dare?" Ryan said.

"oh...umm...truth I guess?" Carlie seemed extremely nervous and kept glancing in my direction. I nodded my head in encouragement. Faced with the intimidating, mostly naked, presence of this giant sexy high school kid, her bravado regarding him had greatly diminished.

Ryan grinned, turning to me. "Okay, Janelle? All yours." He ran his thumb over necks and down our shoulders. Then he extended his arm around our shoulder's and let his hands fall to our arms. I could feel his huge bicep pressing up against the back of my neck.

I smiled back at him sweetly. "Me? Oh okay. Let's see..." I continued to rub his leg under the water.

"Okay, sis." I said, falling into the roll Ryan had dictated for us. "Do you want to feel Ryan's bicep?"

Carlie's gaze, which had again focused on Ryan, snapped to me. "What? I said truth."

I giggled, "I know, I'm just asking the question."

Carlie looked at Ryan again. "Ummm..." Her eyes fell on his massive shoulders and chest. Slowly, Ryan brought his arm from around her shoulders in front of her eyes. He flexed. In the dim light his bicep was huge and sexy. Carlie and I both licked our lips.

Slowly, she brought her arm out of the water towards Ryan's arm. As her fingers made contact with the massive muscle she moaned quietly. She rested her hand on his bicep and squeezed. "Woww.." the word escaping her lips like a moan, soft and helpless. Her nervousness about the situation was yielding to her lifelong lust for huge muscles.

Her other hand came out of the water and squeezed his tricep. "Mmmm...that's nice Carlie." Ryan said sexily. She began to run her hands up and down his massive arm, feeling his shoulders and forearm as well. Ryan brought his other arm in front of my face and made a muscle. I set my drink down and joined the fun, touching and caressing the muscles I loved so much.

"Mmmm...aren't these huge, sis? Do you want to kiss them too?" I asked.

As if in a trance, she brought her head forward and began to kiss and lick Ryan's bicep, her eyes wide, pupils dilated.

I shared a glance with Ryan and we grinned. I too brought my lips forward and began kissing my stud's bicep. Carlie and I proceeded to worship Ryan's muscles for another 20 or 30 seconds. I saw Carlie's eyes were closed now and so I dove one hand under the water and grabbed Ryan's tick tool over his swim shorts, stroking him as we licked and caressed his arms.

"Okay, ladies." Ryan let his arms fall to our laps. His hand closed on my outer thigh and he pulled me tighter to him. He ran his hand up and down my leg and I saw he was doing the same to Carlie. Carlie hadn't stopped feeling his muscles and hand both hands on his bicep an shoulder, squeezing. She gazed at him wantonly.

My hands went to Ryan's shoulders and chest, where I began to squeeze and caress. Seeing this, Carlie did the same, trying to keep up.

Ryan smiled and looked at me. "Janelle, I guess it's your turn. Truth or dare."

I grinned back naughtily. "Dare, please."

"Hmm..." We continued to caress his strong chest together. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Sarah gazing out of the window at us. She was squeezing her large breasts with her mouth open. I pictured what she was seeing. Two hot voluptuous sisters in identical tight bathing suits, one on either side of her huge stud student, rubbing his huge muscles. I smiled and brought my lips to his shoulder, kissing him while I waited for my dare.

"I dare you to bend over and show me that nice ass of yours."

I giggled and slithered up out of the water, rubbing my body against his as I did so. Then I stepped in front of him in the water and bent over away from him, grabbing the opposite edge of the hot tub. I felt the water on the lower third of my ass, bubbling, so I went up on my tip-toes, lifting it up and out of the water.

I knew my ass was on glorious display for Ryan and I jiggled it up and down for him. I felt the dark thin material slip between my ass cheeks as my ass wiggled around, showing off my full toned butt.

"Mmmm...nice..." Ryan said. I felt his strong hand close around my right ass cheek and I groaned, pressing back into his hand. "Doesn't your sister have such a nice ass, Carlie?"

I glanced over my shoulder and saw Ryan turn to Carlie. "Why don't you feel it?"