Dick - The Teen Gym Stud Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Janelle? Would you like to switch?" Ryan asked, his eyes still closed.

I popped one of his balls out of my mouth. "God...yes please, Daddy."

Ryan grinned. I smiled up at his handsome face. He made me wait for it and I licked his balls a few more times. "Pleassseee Daddy." I begged.

"Okay then, babe."

I practically lunged for his cock but found myself impeded by the busty teacher, who had not slowed her blow job. I looked and realized she was completely delirious with lust, swallowing his cock with no awareness of what else was going on.

Ryan chuckled, realizing the same. "Sarah." he said, softly. Her eyes snapped over and she looked up at him, her mouth still closed around his thick hard member. She was like a deer in headlights...well...if the deer was sucking off a buck. "Time to let someone else have a turn, sweetie." Ryan said gently.

She blushed and took his cock out of her mouth. "Sorry, Ryan." She moved to his shoulder, wiping her mouth.

Eagerly, I took my place in the hot seat as Carlie settled in beside me. Wanting...no needing to please my god I began vigorously sucking on his massive mushroom cock head. I licked all around the ridges and tip, even sticking my tongue into the slit, where I was rewarded with a delicious sample of Ryan's precum.

I pushed my head forward, taking the tip deeper into my mouth, running my lips and tongue over the thick velvety shaft. I closed my eyes, concentrating on the sensation of Ryan's cock in my mouth. There was nothing like it. Well...almost nothing...I thought back to last night, alone with Ryan.

I grinned onto Ryan's cock and started raking it lightly with my teeth, licking it along it's underside inside my mouth. I jerked his lower shaft off with my hands as I worked the tip. I felt like a seasoned pro when it came to Ryan's cock now. I felt the familiar bumps and ridges along his huge muscular cock (could a cock be muscular?...I thought).

I slipped Ryan's cock out of my mouth momentarily to breath and, unintentially, made eye contact with Carlie. She was frantically licking Ryan's balls as she ran her hands up and down his legs.

We stared at each other momentarily, my wife and I, dressed in matching sexy female bathing suits, each kneeling between a teenager's legs tag teaming his cock with our mouths, and not for the first time tonight. The moment passed. We looked again at Ryan and refocused on our assigned tasks.

I began deep throating Ryan for the third time tonight. As I took his cock to to the back of my throat I was rewarded with a groan from my stud.

"Oh...fuck Janelle...incredible..."

I continued sucking, joy filling my chest.

"You're such a natural cocksucker. I'm glad I discovered you."

I bobbed up and down on his cock. Unable to say it, I simply thought it. Me too, Daddy. I stared up at him with worship in my eyes and his cock down my throat. His handsome face smiled up to the sky. I put that grin on his face! My mouth! My tongue! I continued to slobber on his cock, filled with pride and lust.

"Okay ladies, everyone on the cabana bed."

After a delay, each of us slowly disengaged from Ryan's body. Carlie looked especially disappointed, being the only one not to get to suck on the teen's cock. But as we approached the bed Ryan instructed us "bend over, legs on the sand chest on the bed. Push those asses out for me."

Another look took over on each of our faces. Excitement. We eagerly complied and soon four asses were waiving in the air for Ryan, each barely covered by the tight narrow bikini bottoms.

"Wonderful, girls. Let's get you closer together."

In order from left to right, our asses were lined up as Sarah, Kasi, Me and Carlie. Ryan grabbed Carlie's right ass cheek and Sarah's left one and squeezed us all together so we were all hip to hip, eight cheeks in a row.

In a flash I realized just how incredible this scene was. Ryan, a eighteen-year-old high school student had: (i) his late-twenties teacher, (ii) his intelligent mid-twenties older sister, (iii) a thirty-one-year old man he'd just met, now dressed as a woman for him, and (iv) that man's wife, all bent over displaying our asses for him. Each of us should have been in a position of power or authority over him, if for no other reason than for our more advanced age. But instead here we were, each calling him daddy and hoping he'd plunge his thick hard cock into us.

This realization just made me want him more. What a stud. I wiggled my ass for him in excitement.

"Mmmmm...let's see here." Ryan said. I heard light smacking as Ryan went down the line, feeling each ass in turn with his large strong hands. Sarah and Kasi moaned to my left as Ryan kneaded their ass cheeks. "Mmmm...very nice. I can tell you've both been working hard for me. Good girls."

"Yes daddy, anything for you." Kasi said.

Ryan bent over her, I looked and saw him cup her breasts and squeeze, pressing his hips into hers. I imagined his hard cock would snaking between her legs, rubbing against her pussy. She moaned hard and convulsed slightly. "Do you think tonight will be the night sis?" he asked in her ear.

"Holy shit..." I heard Carlie mutter under her breath. That's right, this would be the first she'd realize they're siblings.

Kasi whimpered. "Yessss...yess pleasee..."

"You want me to make an exception tonight? What do you want me to do, slut?"

"Oh fuck." Kasi was rocking back into Ryan now, sliding her ass up and down into him, rubbing her pussy along his cock. "Fuck me Daddy. Fuck me stud. Fuck me."

Ryan chuckled, the sound so confident and sexy as always. "We'll see." He stepped back and Kasi let out a half-sob.

As Ryan stepped behind me I pressed my ass out fully for him, arching my back and straightening my legs. I could feel the warm night wind blowing over my exposed ass cheeks. My breath came fast and hard.

Ryan's fingers made contact with my ass cheek and I gasped. But then he just slid his hand over my as to Carlie's.

Carlie squeeled as Ryan sunk one strong hand into each cheek and squeezed. "We'll try this one first, to get warmed up."

Carlie sucked in a sharp breath, biting her lips looking over her shoulder at the young adonis.

Ryan felt around Carlie's ass. "Hmmm. Some potential to be like your sister, but you're going to need to work hard to get this ass and those hips into shape."

"O...okay Ryan" Carlie whimpered.

I looked and saw Ryan unzip the bathing suit and slide it down her legs.

"Better hold on to something, honey." Ryan said.

Carlie looked at me, fear and lust in her eyes. She grabbed my hand. Ryan put his hands on her hips and lined up his cock.

She stared at my eyes as he slowly entered her. Her eyes grew bigger and bigger and her mouth fell more and more open in a silent scream.

"Wow, so tight." Ryan said. "Haven't had a man to stretch you out in a while huh?" He pushed a few more inches into her.

Carlie's eyes rolled back in their sockets until she closed her eyes. "Oh my godddddd." She moaned.

"That's right honey. That's what a real man feels like."

"Oh god it...oh god...Yesss...fuckkk." Carlie moaned in ecstasy.

"Alright, about a third the way in."

Carlie's eyes flew open. "Ahhhhhh...a third???" She was squeezing my hand like a vice now.

"That's right. Don't worry, I'll take it slowly until it's all the way in, just like I did with Janelle her first time."

Carlie's eyes snapped to mine as she heard that Ryan had fucked me already. I felt Ryan's strong hand on my ass, right in the middle. His middle finger teased between my cheeks as he groped.

"That's right, honey. I fucked Janelle just last night." Carlie stared at me and I just stared back, biting my lip to keep myself from moaning from Ryan's squeezing and teasing.

"It was in your bed in fact. Janelle eagerly lowered herself slowly onto this same cock I'm burying deep in your pussy."

Ryan slipped his finger past my bathing suit and into me. I moaned just as Carlie did the same. We still looked at each other.

"She was wearing your white wedding lingerie, Carlie. And I got to say, she looked damned good in it." Ryan was thrusting his long strong finger into me now as I moaned. "She fucking loved it, didn't you Janelle?"

I didn't even hesitate. "Yessss, Ryan. Yes Daddy. I love your cock inside of me."

Carlie broke eye contact with me then. She also let go of my hand. She was moaning continuously now as Ryan pushed his long thick cock deeper and deeper into her. He was almost there.

With one last quick thrust, Ryan's hips made contact with Carlie's ass. She screamed. "OHHHH"

"You're mine now. Just like your sister."

He began thrusting in and out of her steadily and Carlie lost it. She grabbed my hand again unconsciously, squeezing the life out of it.

For a while she was in silent bliss. Ryan liked feedback though.

"Talk to me honey. You like this dick?"

"FUcckk, yess. Dickkkk. I love your big man cockkkkkk so muchhhh. OHHHH"

Ryan had pulled his cock out in one smooth motion and it was both intense and disappointing for Carlie, I knew.

He gave her ass a smack as she gasped in surprise. "I'll be back, honey."

I felt Ryan's thick cock slide across my ass and I pushed out hopefully, but it trailed off both cheeks, leaving a wet residue behind as Ryan moved on.

I heard Kasi gasp as Ryan's slid his cock across her ass next, then groan in disappointment as he moved to Sarah.

"Oh Ryan..." Sarah sighed and I saw Ryan buried his cock in her quickly, moving directly into smooth regular thrusts. "ohhhhh Ryan..." Sarah moaned. There was adoration in her voice.

Sarah wasn't loud or vulgar while Ryan fucked her. She just let out regular whimpers, occasionally throwing in Ryan's name.

"Mmmmm so nice. This pussy loves my cock so much."

Though Sarah continued to whimper quietly, the next moan let out came from Kasi. She had her fingers buried in her pussy and she stared over her shoulder at her little brother fucking his teacher.

Ryan considered her. He slowed his thrusts into Sarah and slowly pulled out. She sighed sadly.

"Okay, sister slut. Stick that ass out for me."

"Oh god, yes Daddy."

Kasi stuck out her ass and arched her back deeply so her pussy was easily accesible from behind. She face forward and put her face into the mattress, preparing herself.

Ryan lined up. "Look at your little brother as I fuck you, sis."

Kasi glanced at me, suddenly unsure, fearful. We both (and mostly likely all four) turned our heads to Ryan. He was so huge and broad standing behind us. His wide shoulders and huge pecs glistened with sweat. The faint veins pulsed in his biceps, along his abs, over his shoulders. His impossibly large cock pointed proudly forwards, resting on top of Kasi's ass. He was the image of strength and power.

Kasi moaned. Ryan pulled his cock back and pushed it up against her pussy, about to enter.

"Am I your 'little' brother, slut?"

"Noooo...You're, you're..."

"I'm what?"

"You're so biiigggg." she groaned.

"I'm your big brother now." Ryan began pressing his cock into her.

"FUCK! YESS! Fuck me Big Brother!"

Ryan did not go easy on Kasi like he had me and Carli fthe first time. He thrust hard and in a second was all the way inside her.

Kasi arched her back hard and let out a scream, still looking at Ryan.

He didn't give her any time to recover though. The next second he was thrusting into her, deep hard and fast. He was "full dicking" her, sliding it in base to tip then out and back again in fast succession.

Kasi began letting out low gutteral moaning as her brother fucked her hard and fast. It quickly increased in pitch and after only about 30-40 seconds she began yelling "oh god...oh god...oh Ryan...oh fuck...I'm gonna...I'm gonna..."

"Who's pussy is this, sis?"

"It's...it's...oh god...it's..."

"Tell your big brother who's pussy this is" Ryan ordered, fucking her hard and deep."

"It's...it's...it's fucking yoursss, it's fucking yoursss, it's fucking yourssssss...fuckkkk...I'm cumminggg." Her maniacal screaming continued for 10 or 20 more second and then her body suddenly collapsed on the mattress. She had passed out. Jesus, Ryan seemed to regularly fuck people unconscious.

Ryan laughed. "Shame, she'd been waiting for that so long and she barely lasted a minute."

He pulled out. He lifted Kasi on to the bed and lined up Sarah next to me. Her heavy breasts pressed up against my own smaller ones.

Finally, after long last, I felt Ryan's hands on my hips. "Mmmmmm..." I moaned in anticipation, unable to hold myself back.

As Ryan squeezed and fondled my ass, he said to the other girls. "I must tell you girls, Janelle's ass is the finest here." He smacked it. "So round and supple. Really nice work, shaping this up for me, Janelle."

"I'm so glad you like it, Daddy." I responded, giggling. I wiggled my ass at him, overjoyed that he had singled me out.

I felt Ryan pull my swimsuit to the side and then the pressure of his cock head against my entrance.

"Mmmmmm..." unable to wait, I pushed my ass back onto Daddy's cock. I felt myself stretch open then grip the head of his wide cock as it entered me.

"Ohhhhh fuckkk." I yelled. I heard Carlie moan beside me.

"Janelle, so enthusiastic..." Ryan began pushing into me and I felt him slowly fill me up. His monster cock pressed against ever possible sensitive spot as he slid deep into me, driving me wild. I loved this feeling, of my stud inside of me, part of me. He began thrusting back and forth and, skipping right ahead, I began bouncing my ass back into him with each thrust he made. His hips hit my round ass and I screamed as he penetrated me entirely.

"You girls want some attention too?" Ryan asked. I looked back at my stud fucking me and I almost passed out from the incredible sight alone. Ryan's abs were expanding and contracting as he thrust into me. His shoulders, pecs, and biceps flared as he reached out a hand each to Carlie and Sarah and started finger fucking them as he fucked me with his long thick cock. His huge muscles were taught and defined as he worked hard fucking all three of us. I watched his cock disappear into me and reemerge with every thrust. All the girls were moaning now, going insane with lust for our stud.

"Okay, Carlie. Your turn in the middle." Ryan rotated us for the next 15 or 20 minutes, changing our positions as he did so. For Carlie's turn, we sat facing Ryan, raised up on pillows. All of our hands roamed Ryan's body as he fucked us. One by one we kissed him as he plunged his long cock into Carlie, who was screaming in ecstasy.

For Sarah's turn in the middle he had us on all fours in the sand, leaning forward with our back's and legs straight and our asses stretched towards the sky.

Kasi came to and Ryan gave her a turn getting fucked. This time he lay on the sand and Kasi bounced on top of his cock, screaming. The rest of us were instructed to kiss all over Ryan and Kasi's bodies while they fucked. Naturally we all wanted to concentrate on Ryan's body but at some point he had all three of us sucking on Kasi's perky tits as she impaled herself on Ryan's cock.

Each girl came multiple times while being fucked by Ryan. I had never seen Carlie scream or orgasm like that in our lives.

Finally, it was my turn again. Ryan positioned me on the bed on my knees but upright, sticking out my ass behind me. I held onto the top of the backboard of the bed in front of me. He positioned himself behind me, also on his knees. He grabbed my breasts with one hand and ran a finger into my mouth with the other. I moaned, licking and sucking his finger. He whispered in my ear. "I think you get the prize tonight, Janelle, buried in that luscious ass of yours."

"Yesss...thank you, Daddy!" I moaned, his finger muffling my words. I didn't know what the other girls were doing and I didn't care as I felt Ryan's huge cock enter me again, deep and hot. Something about the angle was different and I found the pleasure was even more acute and wonderful than any time before.

"Ohhh FUCCCKKKK"

Ryan fucked me fast and hard. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head back. My knees left the bed and I realized I was quite literally bouncing on Ryan's cock and hips. I felt like a mare being bread by her stallion. The world faded into only Ryan's cock, thrusting deep inside me.

"Hey girls, help me out for a minute." I didn't catch the next words as Ryan's fucking didn't let up but then I felt six small hands on my ass cheeks, pressing them together around Ryan's cock, increasing the friction and pressure for both me and Ryan.

"Fuck! Yes, just like that! Squeeze her cheeks together hard, Good."

The friction was incredible and I became lost in time and pleasure. I heard someone screaming and was surprised to realize it was me. I don't know how much time passed but soon or long after this got started I felt Ryan grow inside me and I bounced on him harder, faster. As he came inside me I came with him. I moaned with every twitch of his cock.

Then he pulled out and we all collapsed into the bed. Ryan lay across the center and we nuzzled into him, fighting for the prized positions. Kasi and I got lucky and placed ourselves into the crooks of his two arms. We were each mewing on Ryan's strong chest, running our fingers over his body gently. Sarah settled for the space behind Kasi. But Carlie, not content with that, settled down onto Ryan's lap, laying her head on Ryan's quad, so that she faced his soft cock. She gave it occasional kisses and licks as she lay there.

——

We woke about an hour later. Somehow, in our post-orgasm delirium, Ryan had disappeared from beneath us. All us girls stirred together, each waking the others up. Dazed, we pulled on our swimsuits and walked back to the house, none of us saying a word.

As we entered, we saw Ryan was on the couch, back in his swim trunks, reading.

"Ahh, welcome back girls. You should get cleaned up."

He inclined his head towards the bathrooms where I and Carlie had gotten changed. After hesitating, we all stepped in. Ryan followed. He looked at the large shower and we followed his gaze. He looked bak to us, waiting.

All the girls except me stripped down and entered the shower. I followed, keeping my bathing suit on, anticipating Ryan's preferences.

"Clean up." Ryan instructed.

We ran our soapy hands over one another. Knowing he wanted it, Kasi and I started making out. The other girls joined in and soon all four of us were kissing and licking each others faces and bodies for Ryan's entertainment.

Ryan slowly began stroking himself and our eyes raked over his strong body and growing cock between kisses. Answering our silent prayers, Ryan stepped into the shower with us. We parted to make room for him in the center, then we all focused our attention on him. We kissed and licked his huge muscles, rubbing our tits and assess up against him.

Then Ryan pushed us all to our knees. Side by side, we gazed up at the teenage muscle god that stood before us.

"You girls ready for one last meal?" he asked, sliding his cock across our eyes and cheeks.

"Yes, daddy." We answered in unison.

"Open up then." We all opened wide and Ryan proceeded to dip his cock in our gaping mouths, one at a time. He got a rhythm going and soon was plunging his

shaft into us one long smooth movement at a time, alternating each time. Each of us tried to extend our turn by closing our lips around him and moving our head up as he pulled out.

He didn't last as long as usual "Fuuuuccckkk this is hot. You girls want it so bad. Well here it comes."

As his cock entered my mouth I felt it twitch. I closed my lips around the head and sucked in earnest, drinking his glorious cum. To my disappointment he pulled out and fed the next spurt to Kasi, then Sarah, then Carlie, then back to me.