Dick Tingle's Twister Challenge

Story Info
Rich sexual eccentric hosts a kinky sexgame w a $20k prize.
7.1k words
3.82
6.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was a sexual eccentric and with a name like Richard A. Tingle, it fit. At some point, he changed the Richard into Dick and dropped the A so he was just plain Dick Tingle. His name turned him on. He had a bank account that allowed for any sexual eccentricity to become a reality and he had a taste for contests and challenges.

His secretary, Jane, was a special kind of girl who had to accept a lot but was paid more than well, along with all kinds of fringe benefits. Her rules were simple and much of it was in her job description from the start. She was required to wear only silk pretty dresses that were low cut, exposed her massive cleavage and short. She was required to wear only crotchless panties that were lacy and high heels at all times.

Her desk chair had a very unusual feature. A big, fat cock dildo was attached to the base of the chair by a plunger so it could not move. She was instructed that each day she came to work, she would get a note on her desk as to how she would sit that day. It would either fill her pussy or her ass for her entire work day. She was allowed to ride it if she wanted but was not allowed to cum until Mr. Tingle was ready to take her at 5 pm however he wanted or after a contest.

Today was another project day. A project day meant that Dick had arranged another contest. People began arriving. First a couple, then more. It looked to be 10 people. 5 men and 5 women. All amazing looking and in great physical shape. They had all been tested to make sure they were healthy. The secretary had sent out the invites according to Mr. Tingle's request but she did not know what the game would be this time. 2 teams of 5.

Teams lined up like this...

woman 1 woman 2

man 1 man 5

man 2 woman 3

man 3 woman 5

woman 4 man 4

Mr. Tingle came out and introduced himself to everyone. He handed Jane, the secretary, a stack of papers and asked her to pass one to everyone. It was the game for the day and the rules. Permissions and agreements needed signed.

At the top of the page it read Sexy Twister with a Twist. Under that it said $20k to the winning team to be split among the remaining players at the end of the game.

The rules were simple. There were 2 teams with 5 members each. Up to 6 people on the Twister game floor mat at one time. Players would spin and put their hands, feet etc on the colored square. At any time if dicks, pussies, mouths, hands or asses were in close enough proximity to touch, they needed to combine in some way for 3 full minutes hard and fast to try to get the other person to cum. The object of the game was to try to not cum while that was happening and to have the most team members left at the end who had not cum and who had the stamina and mental power to hold out through it. The catch was that it had to be 3 full minutes each time. Full 3 minutes. If multiple parts met both or more would need to be rubbed, licked etc. Some of the players smiled. Some looked worried.

$20k was a lot of money to all of those people there and of course each one wanted it. All of them knew the sexual nature of the games they signed up for with Mr. Tingle but did not know the assignment until they got there for that day.

The first step was to get naked. All 10 people started taking off clothing until the room was full of beautiful tits, semi hard dicks, moist pussy lips and amazing sexual tension. They were lead into the next room. Dick liked to choose 1 guy to lead into the room by pulling his dick in the right direction and with his other had he would stick a finger up a wet hot pussy and once all the way in, would escort the wet lady into the room as well.

They all needed to shower first and then get labeled. No names. They wore no clothing and no tags so body paint was used to tag their team color and number. Women had it written on their tits and men on their asses. Jane did the writing and as she did, she kissed, licked and bit everyone a little bit in important places to get the heat started. Tingle loved the games but also liked keeping the bucks if he could get all the players to cum so starting the heat early on was a good thing to him.

Bright lights went on overhead. Mirrors and cameras were all around and the colorful twister floor mat was in place. Only one mat so people could hyper focus on all the sexual deliciousness that was about to happen. This way it was much harder to hold out.

They drew numbers to see who the first would be. All were physically fit and needed to be chosen that way to be able to hold themselves in the positions they would need to for 3 full minutes. Another criteria was that all the men needed to be at least 9 inches long or longer. Most looked to be longer. Some women were shaved. Some had full hairy sexy bushes. Some had huge silicone filled tits that stayed up and perfect nipples and others had natural tits that hung and wiggled.

Woman 1 won the draw so she spinned the spinner first. Right foot green. Woman 2 spun...right hand yellow. So only on the second spin, they already had woman 2's mouth down by woman 1's pussy. As woman 2 bent down to place her hand, Mr. Tingle reminded her that her mouth was in close proximity to Woman 1's pussy and she needed to meet the 3 minute requirement. He also reminded her that there was no tickling or teasing allowed. Only hardcore licking to get orgasm quickly and try to eliminate the player. Woman 1 was reminded she needed to withstand it if she wanted her team to win and should not move out of her spot.

Woman 2 dug her tongue into Woman 1's already wet pussy and found her clit. She started to lick up and down, side to side and did so fast and hard. Woman 1 began to shake and almost could not keep standing. She moaned and panted and looked around to try and find something to see that would help her control herself but all she could see was a room full of naked, hot, people who were all hot watching her get licked hard. She looked up at the ceiling wondering how much time had passed. She felt delicious waves of contraction inside her pussy getting stronger and stronger. She clamped down and stared at the ceiling. She counted ceiling tiles. She was wet as could be.

Woman 2 was enjoying the sweet taste of pre cum but also money that was closer to being hers. She could taste cum but had not seen full orgasm yet. She felt her leg muscles tightening towards discomfort, had a leg cramp and fell forward into woman 1's clit hard. Almost got it. She licked harder and focused directly on her clit. $20k was a lot of money and she wanted it. She flicked her tongue, smacked that clit over and over again. It was hard like a little dick. The timer rang. Woman 1 had done it. Withstood it. But now, she ached to cum.

Drenched in sweat and dripping with a mix of her own hot juices and Woman 2's spit, she composed herself while the rest of the crowd clapped and hooted in hot approval. She looked around the room and saw that every man had a huge hard on and some had glistening drips of pre cum. This game was going to be fun and quite interesting.

Next up was man 1. He spun the spinner and got right hand yellow. He put his right hand down on the yellow circle next to where woman 2's hand was which put him in range of both women. To do this he had to bend down. His mouth was close to woman 2 and his hand could reach woman 1. At first man 1 just crouched in position until Mr. Tingle reminded him if he wanted to be in the competition, he had to play by the rules. He needed to get to work on both women and stay balanced while doing so.

So he buried his tongue in woman 2's pussy as best he could while he reached his finger for woman 1's clit and began to rub it hard and fast. This was a balancing act that took a lot of strength and his muscles were bulging everywhere as he balanced which got the attention of everyone else in the room and made it hotter. Woman 1 was breathing fast and hard knowing she was in trouble already because this was the second grind into her already dripping pussy. The sensations were extreme and intense and 3 minutes felt like 3 days. She was half hating it and half wishing it would never stop.

His finger was whipping back and forth but not exactly on her clit because he was balancing between his finger on her pussy and his tongue on woman 2's clit. When she looked at woman 2's face, she felt like she was about to go over the edge and start cumming. She bit the inside of her cheek and stopped it but kept heaving and breathing hard and almost crying.

Woman 2 was having her clit licked now by man 1 who was having a tough time balancing on his left hand on the yellow circle. Reaching out with his right hand to woman 1's juicy pussy and licking woman 2's clit hard and fast. His dick was throbbing hard just watching and listening and licking. He felt like he could cum without being touched just listening to these 2 women moan. The timer rang and 3 minutes was done. No cum yet. $20k still in play for all.

Next Mr. Tingle asked woman 1 and 2 to spin again to get a different position. Woman 1 got left hand red. Her right foot was already on green from the move before so this made her have to stretch all the way across the board with her ass in the air a bit. Woman 2 spins and gets left foot red and has to also reach across but with her back facing down towards the board and her pussy exposed upward. It is the only way to do it and keep her right hand on yellow. Both women struggle to keep balanced. $20k is a great motivator but muscles are getting tired.

Woman 2 has the lights shining on her pussy showing how wet it is. Mr. Tingle comes up and starts to flick and lick her pussy and smacks it a couple times while telling her to stay still. She yelps and wiggles but does not lose her position. He smiles at her, winks and says, "just wanted a taste before it gets cum inside it".

Mr. Tingle calls for another man to be up to spin next. He looks around the room and wants the man with the stiffest dick to be next. He walks around the room touching each mans stiff rods and jerking them just a little to compare hardness and decides on man 5. He is well built, muscular and has a huge cock. Stiff as a board. He asks man 5 if he is ready and man 5 nods. Dick decides to tilt the odds a bit and starts to tickle just under man 5's head with his finger. Man 5 asks him to stop so he does not have to go into the next round already compromised and too close to cumming. Mr. Tingle looks at him sternly and says, "my game, my rules". He asks man 5 if he wants out. Man 5 shakes his head no.

Dick Tingle tells him that because of his attitude he wants him to spin twice to get the action going faster. His team moans disapproval. He jerks man 5's dick hard and fast for a couple seconds and tells him to get on the board and spin. While getting jerked, man 5 is visibly getting hot and already losing it a bit. Then man 5 walks to the board with his rock hard tight huge cock bouncing as he walks.

He spins the first time and gets left hand yellow. Dick tells him to put his left hand on the yellow circle next to woman 2 who is trying desperately to balance. Man 5 puts his hand down on the yellow circle that Dick wants him to use and he is face to face with woman 2 who is balancing backwards with her hand on yellow and foot on red and her pussy upward. Now Dick comes over with the spinner and puts it by man 5's right hand to spin. He spins right foot red. The only red circle he can reach makes him stretch over and across woman 2.

He does it and his huge cock is hanging downward and just touching her pussy hair. Woman 2 does not shave and has a full hairy wet bush. When his cock touches her bush they both let out a sigh and look tentative. Neither wants to lose the money and both can feel Mr. Tingle's eyes boring a hole in the back of man 5's head waiting for them to do what they need to do.

Mr. Tingle walks up behind man 5, squirts some lube on his huge dick and stuffs it in woman 2's puss and says only a few words.."begin pumping sir for 3 minutes fast". Man 5 knows he is not going to be able to hold out too long. He begins pumping slowly. It's slippery from both the lube and woman 2's pussy being so wet. He goes slowly a few more pumps and then Mr. Tingle walks up, grabs his nuts, squeezes hard and says sternly, "you know the rules". Either pump fast or get off the board so someone else can do it right.

Man 5 starts pumping fast. Woman 2 is filled to the top with hard cock moving fast. Her position makes her little hard clit pop upward and is being rubbed mercilessly by this rock hard cock. She is having a tough time not cumming already. Mr. Tingle reminds her to keep her balance while man 5 fucks her hard. She nods her head but cannot speak. Tingle tells man 5 to "bang her". "Smack her clit with his body". "Bury it deep". She feels like she is going to cum. She starts counting in her head backwards from 99.

Man 5 is having problems of his own. He can hear other people in the room commenting on how hard he is, how nice his ass is and how her tits are wiggling when he bangs her and how hot they are watching them. The buzzer rings 3 minutes time and Mr. Tingle instructs them to stop but man 5 is not to remove his dick from her hot little box. Instead he asks man 5 to bury himself all the way in and stay connected like that til he says or they are both out. Man 5 and woman 2 look at each other drenched in sweat and look very unsure they can handle it but at the same time are loving it.

Mr. Tingle feels a bit thirsty so he takes his water bottle, drinks a bit and walks over to woman 1 who is still with 1 foot on green and her hand stretched to red with her ass in the air. He drools his water out of his mouth onto her ass crack and watches it drip through, down the line of her slit. She moans as her clit is on fire from just watching and listening to what just happened. He smacks one of her tits that is hanging down and the huge tit wiggles and almost knocks her over.

Mr. Tingle walks up to man 1 who has been with his right hand on yellow and says to him, "you look lonely". He asks him to spin and man 1 gets left foot red. To do this man 1 has to have his naked ass aimed where man 5 and woman 2 have their still motionless fuck fest going on. Dick Tingle has asked them to keep man 5's dick hard and buried in woman 2's pussy til further notice so they are allowed to do little movements to keep him hard. So man 1 rotates a bit keeping his right hand on yellow and puts his left foot on the red circle next to man 5's foot.

So now man 1 has his backside up in the air facing man 5 but man 5 has his dick in woman 2. He is still rock hard. Mr. Tingle came around the board and starts milking man 1's dick like a cow udder slowly and says that the rules are clear and unmovable. Whatever is within fucking or sucking distance needs to be done for the prize. Both men got a bit reluctant and said no.

Dick Tingle was not one to force anyone into anything and reminded both men that they could bow out, give up the money and sit and watch instead while 2 other men could take their place. Both men decided to stay in. $20k was a lot of money. So Mr. Tingle asked man 5 to slowly remove his hard cock from woman 2's hot wet pussy. He did so with a shudder and moan in both of them. Mr. Tingle grabbed man 5's lusciously slippery huge cock and jerked it a bit bc he loved doing that. He loved watching the look on his contestant's faces when they were losing control and about to cum and then pulling away.

He poured some lube on man 5 til it was dripping off his cock. He asked his secretary to come over and help him. He instructed her to pour lube on man 1 asshole and then he wanted her to stick her finger into man 1's asshole along with 1 of Dick's fingers so they could get him ready together. He also asked her to squeeze man 1's nut sack softly to get him hot first so the challenge was greater. So both Dick and his secretary stuck their middle longest finger inside man 1's tight asshole. His secretary said to Dick, "his asshole is tight like it has never been fucked...this should be interesting."

Man 1 moaned but also resisted a bit. He had never had his asshole fucked and he was nervous. They removed their fingers and Dick grabbed man 5's huge cock which was going to be a very big challenge as a first time for man 1. Man 1 asked if they could reverse positions because his cock was smaller but Mr. Tingle explained that whoever spins has to play by the rules or it is not fair to others.

Mr. Tingle took man 5's huge cock head and push it up against man 1's tight asshole. It popped in and man 1 yelped. Dick asked that man 5 push in further but allowed him to go slowly so man 1 did not get hurt. Man 1 thanked him intensely as sweat dripped off of him. Tingle told man one that it would be easier if Tingle could pull on man 1's cock a bit and tease him. Man 1 agreed. Tingle started to tickle man 1's cock but it didn't make it easier. Made him feel like he would cum and also tightened his asshole around man 5's swollen prick.

Man 5 begged Tingle to stop making that happen or he would cum. Tingle wanted to see this go longer so he stopped. He told man 5 to push in further with a wicked smile on his face. Man 5 took orders well and plunged it in. Man 1 screamed but he did not look in pain. Man 5 was instructed to move faster by Tingle to play by the rules. "3 minutes straight...no stopping....fast pumping". Man 5 went to work and ground his cock into man 1's ass.

It was painful for man 1 but also so hot for him. He could feel this thick cock bumping into something that felt like cumming each time it hit. Tingle lubed his finger and stuck it in man 5's asshole and began to finger fuck his ass. Man 5 moaned and breathed harder. The 3 minutes went fast and although each man felt like cumming constantly they held out.

The timer rang and man 1 was expecting to be done. Man 5 kept pumping. Tingle told him time was up. Man 5 looked like he was in another world and sped up. This tight virgin ass was too good to let go and he forgot completely about the $20k. Man 5 grabbed man 1's hips tight and pumped harder and faster. Man 1 yelled for him to stop but not because he was hurting but bc he was cumming.

Man 1's dick squirt hard onto the twister board. So hard it made a splattering noise. His ass clenched tight and man 5 started to cum inside man 1's ass. He came so hard his white juice not only squirt out of man 1's asshole but 6 inches behind them. He came for a long time and grunted and yelled the whole time. An orgasm that was primal and deep. He grabbed man 1's ass hard and just kept pumping hard. The people in the room cheered and yelled out how hot they looked. Both men fell on the floor in a sweaty, cum covered heap. 2 men out of the competition but what a fun way to go.

Both men were shown off the board. 4 left on each team. Tingle's secretary had a special job when cum hit the mat. She opened up her shirt to release huge tits, laid down flat on the matt to slide around in the cum all over her tits and then took her shirt sides to wipe up the rest. Partly for cleanup and partly as a turn on show for everyone else. She re-buttoned and would stay that way, sticky and cum covered, til the end of the competition plus any more cum that fell.

So the board had woman 1 and 2 left on it. Woman 1 with her ass to the ceiling getting pretty tired from being in 1 position for so long and woman 2 already fucked hard and still with her pussy to the ceiling. Both with tired muscles and having a tough time staying up. They had muscle spasms going on. Dick Tingle called for a rest period where they could get off of their circles and sit for a few minutes to gather strength before the next 2 people were called to compete.

Break over. Woman 1 and woman 2 must get back in position. Woman 1 puts her foot back on yellow and hand back on red with her round big ass aiming up at the ceiling. Woman 2 puts her foot on red and hand on yellow with her ass pointing down and her pussy upwards.

12