Dick Tingle's Twister Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Tingle invites woman 3 to the board. A hot girl with big pouty lips and a shaved tiny pussy. Smallish tits but a round ample butt. Tingle gives her a kiss on the cheek and then sucks each nipple for a couple seconds and then hands her the spinner. He wants her to spin twice. She first spins a left hand red and then a right hand red. Her challenge is to have both hands surrounding the legs of woman 2 who has her pussy upward and spread.

Woman 2 has already been fucked by man 5 so she is already hot and wet. Woman 3 puts her hands in the right place. Her long hair is hanging down onto woman 2's pussy and tickling it. Woman 2 is getting hot feeling woman 3's breath close to her pussy but she has never been with a woman. Mr. Tingle waits for a few minutes of quietness as everyone watches. He walks over behind woman 3, takes her by the hair and puts her mouth down by woman 2's wet pussy. He says "3 minutes please".

She hesitates and says she is not sure how to do it. He calls Jane over and asks her to demonstrate. Jane digs her tongue into woman 2's clit and shows woman 3 how her tongue goes up and down and side to side. Woman 2 is wiggling and shaking with intensity. Tingle likes what he is seeing so he tells Jane to keep her tongue there and have woman 3 join her with her own tongue to double tongue woman 2.

Woman 3 is a bit hesitant and then Jane and Tingle push her mouth onto woman 2's wet pussy. Woman 3 starts to lick slowly and is rubbing woman 2's pussy meat along with tangling tongues with Jane. She likes the taste and feels heat in her own pussy. Tingle tells them both to keep going for the full 3 minutes and start going faster and harder. They follow directions and the timer is set. Tongues are lashing and woman 2 is moaning, writhing, breathing hard and clearly having a really hard time not cumming. She wiggles her clit away from their tongues but Tingle grabs her hips and makes her stay put.

Tingle sucks her tits when he leans down to do so. He sucks her nipples hard. Jane slips 2 fingers in her hot pussy and starts rubbing her gspot hard and woman 2 is done. She starts screaming and squirting all over the 2 women's faces. She collapses in the middle of her orgasm and the 2 women push their faces harder into her contracting pussy to lick up all the juice. Woman 3 is amazed at how hot she is, going down on a woman. Woman 2 is out. She is sad but had the best orgasm of her life. She kisses both women who gave that to her and goes to sit on the side. Jane rubs her tits on the mat all around the cum and uses her already sticky and drenched cum covered shirt in the wetness and wipes it up to wear it.

So now we are down to man 1 and 5 and woman 2. Mr. Tingle notices a wet puddle under woman 1 and asked if she came and she says she did not but she is so wet she is dripping on the mat. He says that they have to do something about that. He invites man 2 and 3 to spin and both need to do 2 spins. Man 3 spins twice and gets left foot and right foot green. Dick asks him to go to the far end of the mat. He is half hard but a bit nervous.

Man 2 spins and gets left foot green. Second spin right hand blue. Dick Tingle directs him to the side of the board that woman 1 is on with her butt aimed up towards the ceiling. She is quite worn now from that position and is quite aware of the man behind her who is leaning over her now with 1 hand on the blue circle under her right side. His groin is up against her ass and his dick is responding to that getting harder.

Tingle is excited to see some more ass action. He runs over to man 3 and lubes his dick. He is soft but as Dick rubs the hot lube on, he gets hard instantly. Dick takes man 3's hard dick and starts guiding it into her asshole. She flinches bc she thought it was going in her pussy from that angle. Man 3 is excited. He knows how tight it will be and he has fucked ass before and likes it so he knows he can hold out for the $20k.

He eagerly pops her asshole and pushes in far and hard. Woman 1 is wiggling to try and stay in place. Dick Tingle reaches under her and starts slapping at her clit. He whacks it hard over and over again. She screams for him to stop bc she doesn't want to lose. He rubs it in circles harder and man 3 grinds into her asshole hard. Man 3 is shocked when he starts to cum in her asshole. He pushes hard on his first squirt and his balls hit her clit hard and she is done.

She falls forward onto the floor on her knees and hands while man 3 does not stop pumping her full of his cum. Dick Tingle goes down with them and keeps slapping her clit. She keeps cumming and cumming. Cum is all over her pussy and ass. The waiting contestants start cheering and hooting. What a show!

When people calm down a bit, Tingle turns woman 1 over onto her back and asks Jane to clean her up. Jane comes over and licks her clean. Happily licks up all the cum and pays special attention to her pussy folds and inside. So we have lost woman 1 and man 3 now. The group is narrowing down. The only one on the board now is Man 2 with both feet on green.

4 are left. man 2 and 4 and woman 4 and 5. Tingle wants to see a group thing for the last round so he brings all 3 of the others not on the board up, for 2 spins each. Man 4 spins right hand yellow, left foot red and Dick Tingle asks him to get bent down in front of man 2 who is on both feet green already. woman 4 spins left hand green and right foot blue and Tingle puts her under man 2 who is standing with his feet apart on the 2 green circles. She is actually laying on her back with legs spread to get to her circles. Woman 5 spins twice and gets left and right hand red. Tingle puts her behind man 4's ass with her face right there. All 4 players are on the board.

All of the last 4 people are in position but unsure what to do. Tingle makes an announcement that he will come around and put the right parts in the right places and then the 3 minutes will begin. He goes to man 4 whose face is lined up with man 3's cock which is soft because he is nervous and he puts man 3's soft cock in man 4's mouth. He instructs them to wait til the timer is started. He goes down to woman 4 on the ground below them and instructs her to reach up with her other hand that is not in the game and tickle man 4's balls while he is sucked. He goes to woman 5 who is both hands on red and her face is up against man 4's ass and tells her to lick man 5's asshole and pull on his cock with one hand like she is milking him underneath.

Man 4 has a bit of a challenge because he has to suck Man 3's dick but also bend down at intervals to lick woman 4's pussy too, who is on the ground below this, to keep her in the game. Dick starts the timer and tells them to begin. Man 4 begins sucking man 3 off hard and his dick springs to hard instantly. It turns man 4 on a lot to suck man 2 but once woman 5 starts licking his asshole and pulling on his cock, he realizes he may not make it. Too much turn on at once.

Man 4 pulls off of man 2's wet slippery hard cock and goes down to woman 4's pussy which is dripping already. She is a redhead and her red partially shaved bush is slippery and wet. He dives in. Cannot help himself.

Woman 4 gets hit with a drip of cum from man 2 standing over her. He is watching this go on below him and can't help it. Woman 5 is still bent down licking man 4's asshole while he digs his tongue hard into woman 4's dripping slit.

Tingle is hard as a rock now himself and tugging on his own cock. He reminds man 4 to get back on man 2's cock and suck it hard and fast for the last minute of the 3. He does. Woman 5 is jerking his cock hard and has her tongue buried in his asshole and is wiggling it. He cannot take it anymore, man 4 breaks the rules and rams his hard dick into woman 4 who is laying in front of him.

He starts fucking her hard and fast. Woman 5 sticks her finger up man 4's asshole far inside and squeezes his balls with her other hand and he explodes inside woman 4. He is banging her so hard, her clit explodes and she squirts all over him screaming "fuck you, you cost me $20k asshole". Tingle is laughing at her comment bc she is also kissing the guy's neck as he fucks her. She is not having a problem with it.

Tingle can't wait anymore. He bends down and sticks his hard cock in woman 4's mouth. It's allowed according to the papers she signed and she knows ahead of time he can join at any time. He fucks her mouth with his hard dick and gives her a cum sundae down her throat. He pulls out a little while cumming and decorates her face. After he stops breathing hard he tells man 4 to "lick it up please". Man 4 is so hot and horny, he doesn't even hesitate and does it.

Jane comes to rub her tits in the cum and clean up another load. Her shirt is stiff and sticky with sex juice and she loves it. so does everyone else.

Only 2 left. Stiff competition, literally. Woman 5 and man 2 are left. Everyone else is sitting still on the side naked, spent, a bit sad about losing but in a hot sex fog.

Last round and only 10 more minutes for the event. Jane is ordered to be in this round too. Woman 5 spins and gets left foot and right foot yellow so she is standing up. It is a relief bc her knees are cashed from her asshole tonguing excursion. Man 2 gets left foot yellow right foot red so he is at the top of the board spread legged and with woman 5 to his direct left side. Jane spins and gets right hand yellow and left hand red so she is on all 4s down at groin level of both man 2 and woman 5.

Tingle asks Jane to use her left hand to jerk man 2 and lick and suck him while switching to licking woman 5 too. He starts the timer and she begins. Jerking man 2 is no problem bc he is so slippery from being sucked and all the lube. Jane licks the under side, teases his man clit and sucks hard on his cock. She blows on it and teases him and then sucks super hard and fast.

She switches to woman 5 and digs her tongue in and finds the exact spot on her clit where she cannot resist cumming. Jane knows how to tickle it just right. She digs in and woman 5 tries to wiggle away. Tingle comes over and holds her hips still while pushing his cum covered softening dick into her butt crack to steady her. Every time she tries to move away, Tingle holds her still and forces her clit into Janes tongue.

3 minutes came and no one had cum yet. Man 2 was still obviously nervous so Dick Tingle knew they might need a tie breaker round. He loved tie breaker rounds.

Everyone who was in the competition would participate in a tie breaker. The rules were easy. The last 2 contestants, woman 5 and man 2 would be blindfolded and lay down on the twister board. Woman 5 would be on her back and man 2 on his knees. Jane would spread their legs and instruct them to keep their legs where they start. Both of them are spread wide. When the timer is set, all the other 8 contestants plus dick Tingle and Jane come over and are allowed to do anything to the 2 contestants to make them cum. Nothing is off limits as long as it isn't dangerous. The first to cum is out and the winner is announced.

The timer is set and started. Neither of the 2 contestants had ever felt what they were experiencing now. Tongues licking everywhere. Fingers poking, prodding and finger fucking. Man 2 felt 4 tongues on his dick at once. He had no idea if they were men or women. Woman 5 felt a cock push into her pussy and multiple fingers playing with her clit and lips at the same time. 2 fingers got stuffed into her asshole and were pushing in and out. A giant cock got stuffed in woman 5's mouth and was pushing down at her throat. It tasted like pussy juice and cum and turned her on instantly.

The cock inside her pussy started cumming and doing the cum jerk back and forth. She heard moaning and felt cum drip out of her box down her asshole. Mouths were all over her tits and neck. Man 2 felt multiple hands squeezing his balls and ticking them. He felt wet tongues on them as well. He felt a fat dick start pushing into his asshole while at least 2 hands were pulling on his dick and a mouth was sucking on the head of it. He was melting into cumming but trying so hard to hold out. He heard a woman tell him her mouth was open and waiting for him to squirt inside it. He thought about his backyard sprinkler to hold out. Someone started deep throating his dick forcefully and tickling his balls. His nuts tightened.

Woman 5 was not having an easier time holding out. She had 4 tongues on her clit at once and at least 3 fingers in her pussy. She could not tell how many. She wanted the money badly but more than that she did not want this to end so she stopped herself from cumming as much as she could. She felt herself being lifted up and a man sliding under her. He stuffed his big cock into her pussy and began pumping.

The she felt another person pushing down on top of her and another fat cock going into her pussy. They were double fucking her pussy. She had never had that before. It hurt a bit but was oh so hot. The 2 men moaned as they rubbed their dicks together in her. She felt hot cum erupt in her and leak out. The top dick was slippery and banging her clit. It was cumming soon. She was breathing hard and had her head tilted back and another big dick quickly stuffed itself down her throat and pumped until it emptied. She wondered how these people who had cum already could have more loads but they did. She was stuffed with cock and cum. Her tits were being slapped, poked, sucked, twisted and licked by multiple hands, mouths, tongues and fingers.

The contest got won when the biggest cock in the room got shoved up man 2's asshole. The ass fucking was intense and felt really good but the thing that pushed it over the edge was the licking by 4 tongues on man 2's dick and then the hard sucking at the same time as the ass fucking. He was not sure if he came in a woman's mouth or a mans. He did not care. When he came, he felt as if he could have blown a wall apart. He emptied his balls into that sucking mouth all the way down that person's throat while someone tickled his balls. His ass tightened so much when he came, he drained the balls of the guy in his ass at the same time.

Woman 5 was the winner. As her reward beyond the $20k she would go home with, she had to keep her blindfold on and the group worked on her til she screamed and squirted the hardest she ever did. She heard a man's voice telling her to squirt in his mouth and that along with a dick in her pussy, a dick in her ass and multiple mouths and hands on her tits, clit and body, she exploded and came for what seemed like an hour. Multiple climaxes again and again. Another new experience for her. The group fell into a sweaty, cum covered pile and caressed each other for a while resting.

As always, after the contest, Dick Tingle and Jane lead everyone to the shower which is a full room full of tile and shower heads. Everyone showered and talked and laughed about their incredible sexual experience together. They all congratulated woman 5 on her win, got dressed and signed up for the next game. Not everyone got invited to every game as there was such a high demand for the experience but everyone always hoped for the call. People went home happy and spent.

Dick had a crew that deep cleaned the room after the contests, but before that he always had Jane do her preliminary cleanup. At the end he asked her to not only rub her boobs all over the cum covered surfaces and get messy and all over her clothes, but he also asked her to rub her pussy around in all the cum and then as the end of the event, he would lick it off of her and then fuck her hard until she would squirt on him. He loved his work!

Note: The actual title of my story originally is The Sexual Adventures of Dick Tingle and the Twister Challenge. There were not enough characters to make it work but I want it known.

12