Dick Van Dyke Brother Comes to Visit

Story Info
Dick’s brother Stacy takes his wife Laura when he sleep walk.
4.2k words
4.06
5.5k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal.

Codes: MF, Reluc, NC/Con, Oral, Anal, Viol

This is a running story line that came to me when I watched an old Dick Van Dyke rerun. Dick's brother Stacy could only perform his musical act when he was asleep, Well, in this story he has more on his mind than performing music when he's sleepwalking, namely performing with his sexy sister-in-law Laura.

Rob's brother Stacy has recently finished his enlistment in the Army and comes to visit. He's shy and introverted, except when he's asleep. When sound asleep Stacy sleepwalks and becomes a different man. He's bold and confident and hits on his beautiful sister-in-law Laura. He has no memory of the things he does when asleep and Laura can't bring herself to tell Rob about his brother's split personality and how he rubs against her, squeezing her ass and fondling her breasts.

Then one morning Stacy grabs Laura and pulls her into her bedroom and ravishes her. His massive penis, twice the size of his brother's drives her crazy as he fucks her brains out and she can't help herself from responding. She becomes a more than willing participant as Stacy takes her every morning after Richie leaves for school and Rob departs for work. Laura now has the best of both worlds as she achieves a new level of sexual satisfaction, a loving husband and a big, dicked stud of a brother-in-law who doesn't remember a thing after he fucks her.

In the kitchen, Laura had just turned on the hot water when she heard a heavy set of footsteps behind her. Looking up just above the short window curtains, she could see her husband Rob at the far end of the yard emptying the coals while Richie was sitting on the lounge chair reading a book. Her eyes closed as her brother-in-law Stacy set the dishes from their cookout down on the nearby counter, she prayed that he would merely go back out into the backyard, leaving her alone to do the dishes.

It was hard to tell when he would suddenly fall asleep and become the aggressive ladies' man who would squeeze her ass and fondle her breasts whenever he caught her alone. She knew that he was sound asleep when he fondled her and had no memory of what he'd done when he was awake and she didn't have the heart to tell Rob about his younger brother's vicious behavior when Rob wasn't around.

Laura gasped as Stacy's large firm hands grasped her by her hips, then the strong hands and fingers slowly made their way up and under her short blouse. Her body seemed to just melt at that point, she groaned and her head tilted back to rest on the broad muscular chest. Then she felt her loosely fitted lacy bra being pushed up to bare her breasts. "Ohhhhhhhhhh...!" Laura groaned loudly as thick thumbs began to flick at her stiff sensitive nipples.

Five minutes later, Stacy smiled as he walked back into the backyard, wiping down the table and going over to see if his big brother Rob needed any help with the grill. In the kitchen, he had left Laura leaning against the kitchen sink, panting to catch her breath and to gather her thoughts.

It took Laura several minutes to gather herself, realizing just what she had allowed to happen, right in her own kitchen with her husband and son only yards away. Her sound asleep, self-assured brother-in-law had taken advantage of her obvious weakness, he had touched and fingered her till she orgasmed against his exploring fingers.

"Oh, God! The bastard took advantage of my weakness for him, but he didn't have to leave me standing here like this. What if Rob or Richie came in after he walked out?" thought Laura. Stacy had fingered her to an orgasm and left her standing weakly at the sink with her lacy white panties in a puddled at her feet. It wasn't the first time he'd run his hands over her lush ripe body, but it was certainly the farthest Stacy had ever taken it.

The next morning as Rob's car backed out of the driveway. A honk of the horn and a wave to his wife brought a wave from both his wife and brother. But he had not seen the Stacy's other hand, moving down, and squeezing the cheeks of his lovely wife's tight little ass.

Stacy grasped Laura's hand pulling her into the house. "Let's go to your bedroom," smiled Stacy.

"No, please, I can't.... please" she pleaded.

As they reached the master bedroom, Laura held the edge of the doorway trying to make one final escape. But to no avail as Stacy pulled her into her room. "I'm going to fuck you like you never been fucked before. Right in my big brother's bed."

"No, please don't, please leave me alone!" Laura pleaded tearfully.

Stacy planted a deep wet French kiss on Laura's beautiful lips. Then he ripped off her blouse and bra. Laura fell on the bed from the force. Before she knew it, her skirt was stripped off and her blue lace panties shredded.

He climbed onto the bed, lifted, and spread Laura's long sexy legs wide open and hooked them up over his shoulders so that her little dark fringed gash was spread out, totally exposed and vulnerable. He moved forward and placed his huge dick against her, sliding his ten inch horsecock up and down the full length of her sweet little vagina until it got to her and her juices began to flow making it a wet, swollen slit.

Laura looked up with tears in her eyes, pleading for him to stop "Please stop, I don't want this, please... " Crying, Laura's head whipped back and forth on her pillow, her dark hair waving in the air.

Stacy scooted forward on his knees. Laura's long milky white legs pointing straight up to the heavens. The long thick cock found the moist opening to Laura's warm and slick cavern. "Please, please don't... please don't" came her desperate plea.

Suddenly Stacy reared back and slammed forward with all his might. "Aieeeeeeeeeeee...." "It hurts... stop, nooooo... please... aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" screamed Laura. This was sheer music to the sleepwalking Stacy's ears, hearing the screams of a beautiful woman.

"Ahh....Ahh....Ahh....Ahhh....Agggggg...." continued Laura's desperate groans as her sound asleep brother in law's thick cock began to tunnel its way deep into the moist slick cavern. It was a snug fit and it took two more powerful thrusts by Stacy to bury his big dick's bloated head into his sexy sister in laws' womb. Letting his long rock-hard shaft enjoy its full length buried in Laura's warm comforting cunt, Stacy then withdrew until only his cock's head was enveloped by the tight by tender walls.

Suddenly he darted forward with all its might burying himself fully again. Again and again he repeated his action. After only a few minutes Laura's slender white legs stiffened, toes pointing to the ceiling as a mind shattering orgasm overtook her delicate body. "Oh, God... nooooo... I'm cominggggggggggggg... " she screamed, as her body convulsed as in an seizure.

A total of six times Stacy witnessed his beautiful sister-in-law Laura convulsing in mind shattering orgasms. He then grasped Laura by her dainty feet and reared back. Only to begin his jackhammer like fucking of his brother's beautiful young wife. He pushed her feet over her head and bent Laura in two, grinding his ten-inch hammer all the way into her womb. Laura felt the throbbing of the plum size cockhead against her cervix on every deep plunge into her loudly squishing slit. Feeling the throbbing deep within her, Stacy's head expanding further caused her mind to clear somewhat.

She realized that he was about to cum inside of her. He was intent on planting his seed deep into her womb. She was helpless, shoulders pinned to the bed by her thighs, as Stacy held bent in two. "No, please don't cum in me... please, I'm not prepared! Please, you'll get me pregnant... arguuhh!" she cried, as Stacy's massive dick ground its way into the hilt and began spitting out its potent jism.

"Noooooo... " she whimpered, as the huge throbbing cock unleashed its semen deep in the recesses of her womb. "Ugggggggghhh... ohhhhh... want to make Richie a little brother!" Stacy grunted as his body convulsed in spasms. Laura began to sob, realizing how she had been brought to numerous orgasms by her sleepwalking brother-in-law. How could she claim he raped her? He wouldn't remember fucking her when he woke up and she had not fought his advances.

Tears welled in her eyes and flowed down her cheeks, her shame now fully realized. Meanwhile, Stacy smirked as he witnessed the beautiful Laura in distress from her humiliation and debasement of having submitted to another man that had just fucked the hell out of her innocent body.

Laura's womb was choking with Stacy's baby juice. Finally, Stacy let go of her trim ankles allowing her long white legs to straighten and rest along his muscular body, yet her ankles were locked over his asscheeks as his fully embedded cock continued to twitch deep in her snatch, still oozing out its seed.

Desperately, Laura pushed at the dead weight on her, trying to get to the bathroom. Stacy lay with this weight on her firm sexy body, knowing full well that his brother's beautiful wife was desperately trying to rush to the bathroom to douche and cleanse her precious pussy. Well, Stacy was intent on fertilizing his beautiful sister-in-law from this breeding session.

A half hour later, Stacy finally withdrew his long thick cock, exiting with a 'pop' followed by an overflow of thick grayish goo. He smiled looking down at his beautiful sister-in-law, sobbing and curled up in the fetal position, obviously from her shame and humiliation of fucking her brother-in-law. He walked over to the side of her bed, looking down at her beautiful face and soft lip pink lips.

Half dazed, Laura was brought to full awareness as lips were being probed by a greasy rubbery substance. Her eyes opened to see Stacy's big dick painting it's cream on her sweet lips. She jerked her head back but Stacy had anticipated her reaction and had his large hands behind her head and fingers now entwined in her silky dark hair.

Laura gasped in her shock. That was all Stacy needed, as his big cock darted forward and slithered on her soft tongue. Holding her head tightly, Stacy began to face fuck Laura, forcing his entire length down her now bulging throat. He loved seeing her fright as she fought to breathe, the air blocked by the thick ten-inch cock. Her eyes rolled from the lack of air and Stacy withdrew to allow her to breathe.

Finally, Laura began squirming trying to free herself as Stacy wheezed and erupted his goo deep down her throat. When he withdrew, he grinned as he watched Laura gagging and trying to cough up the thick slime. The taste was something new for Laura, never having performed such a deed for even her husband. She began crying, realizing she had sucked off a cock for the first time in her life - to make it worst, it was her sleepwalking brother-in-law.

That evening when Rob arrived back home. Laura made some coffee and hot chocolate for the boys. Rob noticed his wife walking gingerly and inquired what happened to her. She replied that she had tripped earlier and strained a leg muscle.

Actually, her legs muscles had been strained by Rob's sleepwalking brother when he took her to her bedroom and forced her long legs up over his broad shoulders as he bent her in half on her marital bed and pounded his ten inch horsecock into her tight pussy, stretching it as never before.

Laura regretted her indiscretion and worried that her husband would find out. It now seemed that Stacy had some type of hold on her body. Whenever he wanted to sample her beautiful body, Stacy would wait until her husband left for work and Richie was at school. Laura was powerless to refuse him, rather craving the orgasms he gave her, whenever he took her to her marital bed.

Laura looked towards the entrance of the front door to see Stacy grinning and slowly approaching her. Heart pounding, Laura was speechless, unable to move as her sleepwalking brother-in-law moved in. Just a foot away from her, Stacy took the glass of ice water she had been drinking from and put it to his lips for a drink from her glass. "Hi, Laura baby! Have you missed me?" Stacy inquired as he edged even closer to brush up against her body.

Panting for breath, panting in fear, the fear of her own weakness. She stepped back in fear, trying to distance herself from the object of her weakness. Arms outstretched behind her back, Laura tried to feel her way into the kitchen, away from this sound asleep self-assured man. Staring up into Stacy's smiling face that took pleasure in seeing her discomfort, she could say nothing as he continued to follow her through the doorway of the kitchen.

With her back against the front of the icebox, she was unable to back away any further. As the large hands enclosed over her trim hips, she finally raised her hands to the well-muscled arms to resist further advances. Finally, she found her voice "Pl... Please... what we did yesterday was all wrong. I'm so ashamed of myself!" But as Stacy bent and his lips touched hers, she arched up and opened her lips to admit his thick exploring tongue.

Ten minutes later, Rob came hurrying out of his room "Let us hurry, Stacy! Have you seen Laura?"

"Yeah, she's in the kitchen" he replied.

"Bye, honey! Got to run!" Rob called out.

"Thanks for everything! I really enjoyed it!" Stacy yelled out as he closed the front door behind him.

In the kitchen, Mrs. Laura Petrie stood on wobbly legs, leaning against the refrigerator for support. She tried to blink back the tears of shame that flowed down her cheeks. She clenched her thighs together, her swollen cuntlips contracting, trying to stem the flow of cum that filled her to the brim. She sobbed as cum overflowed from her flooded love tunnel to slowly flow down her inner thighs. She couldn't believe her total lack of willpower to resist the temptation. She had let him fuck her standing up in the kitchen, lifting her up to the level of his cock, plunging his thick cock deep into her love slit.

Closing her eyes in shame, Laura's thoughts still centered on the forbidden thrill she had obtained from this illicit fuck with her sleepwalking brother in law. He had literally nailed her to the door of the refrigerator, plunging in and out as her back rested on the cold metal door. She thought back as to how she lifted her legs high to encircle her sound asleep lover, crossing her high heels around his humping buttocks in an attempt to draw him deeper into her. The orgasm that shook her body was unbelievable, made even more astonishing when the pulsing cock within her exploded its hot love juice that sent a soothing comfort throughout her body.

As the shameful fuck concluded, Laura's long trim legs untied themselves from her brother-in-law to stand unsteadily upon the kitchen floor with her back leaning against the refrigerator for support. She could only stare at Stacy as he picked up her lavender panties from the kitchen floor, put it to his face to inhale its fragrance, then put it into the pocket of his leatherjacket.

In the kitchen, Laura shivered as she felt two large hands grip and caress her flaring hips, fingers slowly wandering down to the hem of her skirt. She gasped as the exploring hands slowly made their way up under her skirt and begin to caress her inner thighs. Her body seemed to just melt at that point, she groaned, and her head tilted back to rest on Stacy's chest.

She closed her eyes as her blouse was pulled from the waistband of her skirt and she felt his strong hands move up under her blouse. Then she felt her lacy bra being pushed up to bare her full thrusting breasts and strong black hands kneaded their milky white fullness as fingers tweaked her hardening nipples.

Laura groaned and bent forward over the sink as the strong hands were pulling her lacy pink panties down her trim white legs. Stacy's hand slid over her gorgeous little ass and he slipped a finger into her slick cunt as he said, "Well Laura, looks like there's some work for me around here that your husband isn't up to." He stood close behind her slowly pumping his big finger deep inside her moistening slit as he fondled her big boobs.

She stood there looking out of the kitchen window at her husband and son in the back yard as her sound asleep brother-in-law fondled her ripe body, then she slowly spread her legs about three feet apart and bent forward at the waist as she braced herself against the sink. The invitation was plain. Stacy opened his fly and pulled out his growing penis. He stroked it a couple times and it quickly reached its full ten-inch length.

Stacy's large hands lifted her skirt up onto her back and were again at her trim flaring hips. She felt his thick hard fleshy probe sliding through her juicy slit and inserting itself into her slick womanhood. He pushed the big head of his tool into Laura's eagerly waiting, sopping wet, little gash and slowly sank it in to the hilt. He let it soak in her tight little cunt then began a deep pumping action with his hips and began banging her powerfully. After about five minutes she orgasmed hard. "Oh, Stacyyyyyyyy... ohhhhhhhh, yesssssss...fuck me Stacy...fuckkkkkkkk meeeeeeee...yes, sooooo deeeeepppppppp!

She lost all senses for a moment while the pleasure washed over her. Laura collapsed in exhaustion. Her arms were weak, and her head rested on the sink. She twitched and jerked in the aftermath of her orgasms.

When her senses returned, she looked over her shoulder into Stacy's eyes and silently pleaded for more. Stacy slid his hands up her sides to capture her full thrusting breasts as he continued to pound against her upturned little ass. He began squeezing the big meaty mounds, rolling, and tweaking her hard spikey nipples as he impaled Laura's loudly squishing pussy with his thick ten-inch penis.

Ten minutes later, Stacy smiled as he walked back into the backyard to see if Rob needed any help with cleaning the grill. In the kitchen, the beautiful and very well fucked Laura leaned forward against the kitchen sink, trying to catch her breath with her lacy pink panties laying on the floor and her brother in law's thick potent cum oozing out of her freshly plundered quim, drooling slowly down her trim ivory legs.

Then there was that one time when Rob was showering while Laura was in the kitchen. When Laura felt those familiar hands on her hips again, she could only put up a token plea as she was pushed forward onto a counter, her feet no longer able to touch the floor.

Then she felt her shorts being unbuttoned and being pushed off her hips. A moment later, her shorts lay at her feet upon the floor along with her lacy peach panties, pleading softly "Oh, God... Stacy... noooo, we can't!" She groaned loudly and shivered as the thick cockhead pushed relentlessly between her gushing slit. It was a quick but most satisfying fuck for both of them.

A few moments later, they were all out on the patio having the sandwiches that she had just prepared. Sitting on the redwood bench, Laura clenched her thighs tightly together, trying to prevent the hot flow of spunk from escaping her well-filled slit. She did not want her white shorts to become discolored, making it evident that she had wet herself, especially since her lacy peach panties were in the jeans pocket of her brother-in-law seated across from her.

Another time when Rob had taken Richie to a baseball game Stacy pulled Laura into her bedroom and fucked her through several mind-bending orgasms. When Laura attempted to roll off the bed, thinking it was over, Stacy reacted to her attempt to get up by saying, "We're not done yet sweet cheeks." Stacy gloated as his strong hands locked onto Laura's flaring hips and pulled her ass back to his waiting horsecock, "we've got lots of time to fuck before my limp dick brother and Richie come home."

He leaned over her body and slid his big gooey cock through the crack of her ass then rubbed his rock-hard cockhead over the entrance to her ass. Realizing what was happening, Laura pleaded "No, don't, please no.........I've never had it back there before!" He pushed his cockhead between her gorgeous buns and nuzzled it in against her tiny anus as Laura whimpered.

12