Dick Van Dyke Brother Comes to Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy whooped in delight as he was caving her tight little asshole inward, then he stopped. "Just teasing, Laura, you didn't think I was going to fuck you up the ass with my big horsecock, now, did you?" He slid his cock down her juicy crack and into her cunt quickly, making her groan at the sudden massive invasion.

He pumped her for a minute, then pulled out and pushed his huge cockhead back between her luscious buttocks up against her tightly puckered sphincter. Laura whimpered again as Stacy's' cockhead throbbed at her virgin anus.

"Well, you know Laura, now that I think about it, you've got the sweetest little ass in town and I am going to fuck you up the ass, hard deep and continuous." Her virgin anus yielded under the pressure as he flexed his buttocks and rammed his hips forward. His massive cockhead popped into her rear channel and deep up her virgin asshole as Laura's head jerked up and her face contorted in a savage grimace of pain.

Stacy's right hand covered her mouth. "Aieeeeeeeeeeee.................." came the muffled scream as the cock rammed forward without mercy. Lucky that her mouth was covered, or her screams would have been heard a block away.

Stacy loved the agony displayed as she tried to buck him off. But it only served to delight him more as he slammed his ramrod more and more brutally into her virgin ass. "OH! Uh! Oh! Uh! Oh! Uh! OHHHHH!" she cried.

"Ahhhhhuhhhyeh ohfuckyes!" Stacy gasped, gritting his teeth, his fingers digging into the softness of her creamy buttocks, his head flung back as he flexed his muscular buttocks and ground his hips forward.

His cock squeezed deeper and deeper into her tight little asshole. Laura's fingers tightened into a fist and her face creased in pain. Then, incredibly to her, the pain changed in nature and his cock felt wonderful in her anus, hot and hard, searing inexorably inward. Deeper and deeper it went, and Stacy groaned, burying the enormity of his long thick penis in her anus, his hips pressing to her buttocks.

She whimpered, writhing her buttocks erotically in his crotch. Stacy gasped, running his hands down her hot firm body to squeeze her big jiggling tits as he sodomized Laura slowly, deeply, and thoroughly. His big horsecock pitoned in and out of her impossibly stretched anus, glistening and gleaming with their juices. He knew he had her now, he'd fuck her whenever he wanted to from now on.

She moaned and shuddered, rocking to and fro under him like a bitch in deep rut, whimpering loud obscenities that only seemed to inflame Stacy's passion. Her body rocked and jerked under his thrusts, her heavy breasts jogging and bouncing as he moaned thickly, his hands back on her gorgeous hips, pulling her anus up and down over the length of his cock. "Ohfuckohfuckohfuckohhhhuhhhhyeh Oh yeh c'mon take it take it whore take it!" he gasped, his chest heaving.

"Yes uhhh YES uhhh ohmauhhhh YES uhhh oh yes oh YESSSS do it, baby... fuck me! Fuck my ass you stud... fuck my ASS... give it to me, lover... that's it... FUCK MY ASS... c'mon, fuck it hard, you big stud! Fuck me up the ass hard and deep!"

His mouth hanging open, panting, and gasping like a wild animal, Stacy stopped suddenly, jerking his cock out of her wildly constricting asshole and, quickly, pushing it down, rammed it heavily into her cunt. Laura cried out thinly, lurching and jerking as he ram fucked her cunt furiously, hammering his hips at her upturned buttocks, reaming his cock deep into her little pink slit.

Suddenly, he lurched out of her cunt and again drilled her anus, skewering it heavily, going in deep and sodomizing her thoroughly. Laura exploded, her fingers tightly clenching the bed sheets.

Stacy sensed her orgasm and slid out of her anus and into her cunt again and fucked her furiously. Laura whimpered and cried out in joy. He finally lost control and knew he had to cum. He gasped and quickly pulled his pulsating prick out of Laura's snapping pussy. He had another place in mind for the heavy load begging to be released from his now tight throbbing balls and he rammed his big cock back up Laura's ass and flooded it with a heavy load.

12