Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning back into his chair Dick looked a little uncomfortable but smiled, "Well um...I guess so."

Aware of his mild turmoil, Josie said gently, "We could come back, skipping dinner."

"Ah yes, I guess that sounds better. Will you need to ask the kids?"

"No."

As the men were heading to the battered white pickup, Josie having kissed them both on the porch, Dick turned and said, "I feel you trust me Josie. You guys stay in town late -- see if you can find a joint that has dancing."

Josie yelped and jumping over the flowerbed ran to kiss and hug Dick.

Relaxed and amused, Rex drawled, "Could the boss's wife quit horsing around with the hired help."

"You guys take the tractor and trailer. I need the pickup because the kids and I are coming out to join you for a picnic lunch."

"Okay, waste more of our work time darling. We don't really care."

* * *

Josie and the kids found Rex working on the access road boundary line, with wires down and posts pulled out.

"We're wasting time, he's made me pull out all the posts and said I have to drive them back in a foot from the original hole," Rex groaned.

"Why?"

"Because he said the fence line was as crooked as a dog's hind leg. He said we are judged by other ranchers on the straightness of our fence line and this one was done by amateurs."

"Oh dear," Josie said. "But aren't you two amateurs?"

Rex, on his haunches and drinking a beer she'd handed him said, "Well he's not. He told me they worked 14-hour days on fencing during summer and I believe him. Go up to him -- he's working on the bracing at the far corner. Just look at his body -- only eighteen and he looks like a man already."

"Oooh, I couldn't do that. The sight of sinew and muscle on a young body might make me faint."

"You faint over that? That's unlikely. You're one hot baby when it comes to male body."

"Rex hush, the children," Josie laughed, looking up the fence line to a guy bared to the waist. Rex watched her hand touch her breast and grinned. It was great having his old babe back, completely healed it would seem. He remembered the time following the rape when it was almost four months of painfully slow progressive fondling before she finally grabbed it and pulled it against her and gritted, "Push it in." To think he'd thought they'd only be out of action a few days. The mind was so unpredictable and she really should have had counseling but she wouldn't allow anyone near her, only him. He'd also been a victim of the rape and had taken time getting over his much milder trauma, although facing a murder or manslaughter rap was no picnic.

Josie went to the pickup to blow the horn to summon Dick to the picnic under the cottonwoods beside the lake. But Kade anticipated. "I'll go and fetch him mommy."

"Okay dear, but run otherwise Tyson will want to know why he can't go with you."

"I don't want Tyson sharing Dick."

With a jolt Josie thought, oh God. And then an even worse thought -- she wouldn't want her mommy to share him either.

"That's a mean thought Kade. I don't want you thinking like that."

"Okay, Tyson can talk to him but not sit on his knee."

"Kade!"

"Don't worry mommy. Tyson doesn't love him like I do. Can I run now?"

"Yes dear."

Josie watched and thought it was almost unbelievable they had such a beautiful daughter and what a beautiful dainty runner Kade was, although only six. She heard the yell and saw Dick straighten -- he was too far away to see the smile but Josie knew it would be there. Kade jumped and he caught her and Kade's head went straight against his chest and stayed there. Ah, just like her mommy, another female not adverse to male sweat. Rex had been sweating with effort so Dick would be too. Unaware of it, Josie touched her right breast and the hand stayed there until Rex came up behind her and said, "What are you thinking?"

"Kade is such a dainty runner."

"Yeah, I noticed it too and saw her leap at him."

"Small girls like to do that."

"I suppose so. He'll be sweaty."

"Yes but what's so wrong with sweat?"

"I'd been thinking the same -- she's so much like her mom."

Josie swallowed. 'Kade asked me last night why Dick isn't allowed to bath them. I said it had never been discussed so then she said could he bath them tonight."

"Oh?"

"Yes, oh. Is that all you're going to contribute as a parent?"

"I'll only make you mad what if I say what I really think."

"Try me."

Rex put an arm around her. "I thought if you really feel he cannot soap, wash and dry our two children in their bath then I really should let him sleep in the barn. He'll then only want to come into the house for his evening meal."

Josie stiffened in shock. "He's said that to you?"

"He's been here three days and mentioned it each day."

"But why?"

"You're the brainy one Josie. You figure it out. Here they come."

Rex lifted Tyson out of a pile of dirt he was playing in with his green toy tractor, placed him in the freight box and climbed in beside him. "You two ride in the cab with Josie," he called.

The kids were allowed by paddle on the edge of the dam but not to swim. They insisted on having their clothes off.

"Dick could you undress them while Rex helps me lay out lunch?"

"Sure Josie but the sun..."

"I forgot sunshield cream -- time them for no longer than fifteen minutes exposed."

"I don't have a watch."

"Oooh, that's something I can buy you, a watch for a working man. I'll keep a check on the time."

As they spread out the food and drink on a rug, Rex said, "Obviously you've been thinking."

"Well on the way over here I had no show with Kade nattering non-stop to Dick. But I've come to a decision. I know I've said I trust him with the children but then as soon as I am put to the test I have flipped and react as if I don't trust him. Rex, now you get this straight: he's family and if you put him out in the barn be prepared to join him. If he proves he's not family then he's out of here. Is that clear!"

"God, you look sexy when you're riled. Are you wearing panties under that dress?"

"Behave yourself." But then glancing at the kids being supervised paddling, Josie flipped up her dress. "Pussy is under cover as you can see, you rude man. You know I always wear panties when I'm away from the house."

They had a lovely time over lunch and no one listened to Rex when he said he had Dick had fifteen minutes before they should be back at work. The strong sunlight reflected brightly off the lake and without speaking the adults knew it was a great spot in a huge area of low fertile farmland that was little short of being a wilderness.

"Why don't you get the water of the three dams tested at the beginning of summer to check that they are safe enough for swimming," Dick said. "Better still let's fence this dam off so cattle can't wade in it and empty themselves and damn that gulch over there and pipe the overflow from here down to the new dam so the cattle can drink there. We could fence out a few yards and beautify the area. A day's machinery hire to scrape in material from the higher banks and compact the dam and about three day's fencing and then think about the value-added to the ranch. The grove of trees would be visible from the highway."

"Don't even think about it Rex, I want it done and ready for next summer."

"You tell him Josie."

Rex snorted and said he had no objection. An additional dam was on his ranch improvement plan -- he'd just need to bring it forward.

Josie and the kids spent all afternoon under the cottonwoods and picked up the men on the way home.

"Someone's just pulled up at the house," Dick said to Rex who was giving him a driving lesson. Josie was in the back with Kade and nursing Tyson who was tuckered out.

Rex squinted. "Oh yeah," and called to Josie who looked out over the side as they followed a bend in a dry watercourse. She said, "Oh, a black pickup."

Dick called, "Dark blue actually."

"Oh to have young eyes," Josie called.

As they closed in Rex said he didn't recognize the vehicle.

"The signage says Peake Ranch."

Rex called to Josie, "Dick says the vehicle is from Peake Ranch. He must have magnified eyes."

"Oh, that will be Jolene calling for eggs."

"Is Jolene in her mid-twenties with what appears to be a great body?"

"No, Jolene is fifty-one and has a collapsed bosom. It's her daughter Molly. I wonder what she wants? She's twenty-five and almost engaged."

Rex laughed, "What again?"

Rex muttered to Dick. "She's the hottest young babe in the district. If she offers it, take it?"

"Offers what?"

"Oh save me."

Josie called, "Are you two in the cab engaged in men's talk? Dick -- run a mile if she so much looks at you. She eats men like you for dinner."

As they left the vehicle Molly, in a bright floral dress that showed boobs fighting to break free, greeted them all warmly, although pretending to scarcely look at Dick. She held up Kade and hugged and kissed her and said she was so beautiful.

"Why do you eat men for dinner Molly?"

The other adults held their breath until Molly said ever so brightly, "Whatever are you talking about darling?"

Josie cut in from the back foot, "Ask Molly about the ponies Kade -- they have several."

"Will you give me a pony Molly? Not the best one. Just one good enough to carry me safely."

"Oh darling, what on earth do you want a pony for?"

"Mom was a rodeo rider before she met daddy. I want to be like her. Dick will teach me to ride as Dick can do anything. Why are you here Molly?"

Molly colored and not looking at the adults said, "You'll understand one day Kade. When a new guy comes into our area the babes have a great desire to check him out. We babes are a little too isolated, are in the majority and feel a little deprived."

"I don't know what you are talking about Molly."

"Er, have any young women like me been hanging around here staring at Dick and licking their lips?"

"No, only mommy but as soon as she sees me looking she stops looking at him. Is that good?"

"That's very good darling. I'm here to ask Dick to take me to the dance in Random on Saturday night. Do you think he'll go with me?"

Kade put her index finger against her chin. "If you give me a pony and I talk to him he'll go with you. But be careful as he can't drive as well as mommy and daddy."

"Oh darling, you are such a sweetheart. What color pony would you like?"

"Pink please."

"Oh sorry, we are right out of pink. Tell you what, you come out on Sunday with daddy and the stock trailer and pick out a pony from what is available. You can then take Dick home with you."

"Home? Dick lives with us."

"Not Saturday night if I get lucky darling. Please sweet talk to Dick for me about going to the dance."

"Should mommy go too? She likes dancing?"

"She'll want to stay with your little brother and you and daddy."

"Oh yeah. Will Dick fit into your bed if you are already in it?"

"I'm sure I am experienced enough to find a way around that darling. I think your mother is waving her hands at me, wanting me to talk about something else. Do you like dolls?"

Chapter 4

Dick walked Molly to her top-line pickup. "I still don't understood Molly, why me? From what Josie whispered to me, you have everything. I'm telling you, I am nobody and have nothing."

"You won't disappoint me Dick, I promise. Not with that bulge. Oh, what a name, it makes me melt at the knees. In this territory unofficially called the Cattle High Plains the guys leave home early because the future here for them is bleak for those whose fathers have no plans to had down the property soon. Around here there is only ranching and ranch servicing business. There are some thirty-five females between the ages of eighteen and thirty on the high plains and at the last survey just eleven guys in that age bracket, some of whom you'd not go on a date with even if they wore a paper bag over their head."

"Why."

"Oh Dick you are going to be such a novelty for me. My thighs are twitching already in their eagerness to become familiar with you."

"You are very difficult to understand. Why are you discussing thighs? Everyone has thighs."

"It's what lies at the apex of thighs darling but enough said. The dance won't get going until around 9:30 so I'll call for you about 8.30 -- Kade indicated you couldn't drive. We'll stop on the way for one and then I'll parade you before my girlfriends who'll also want a piece of you."

"I don't much like the sound of that Molly."

"You don't? You're making me hot talking to me like that Dick, I best be going before Josie takes the broom to me. She thinks you're hers. I'm always running into that defensive territorial look from woman when I chat to their men. Don't work too hard on Saturday and keep it keen and fully charged. Now squeeze my breasts, kiss me and I'm off."

"You rather overwhelm me Molly."

"Oh do I? Can't wait to get me hands all over you come Saturday night."

Dick stood watching Molly drive off.

Josie arrived beside him, linked arms with him and pressed a breast against that arm. "That young bitch. She'll squeeze you dry and then dump you."

Dick pulled his arm free and said, "You women, I can't understand you. It's almost like you talk a different language."

"Just ride with the flow Dick. By the time you leave here you'll know everything."

Dick slapped his hands against his thighs. "What flow, what everything? It's all riddles. I'm off for a run."

"I'd like you to bath the children. Rex and I are having a night out tonight, remember?"

Dick visibly brightened. "Are you sure you're relaxed about me bathing the children?" I've bathed young guys many times without complaints to my knowledge."

"Of course I'm relaxed. You'll have your own children one day and need the practice."

Dick considered that and then his mind jumped. "You guys have a great time and do you know what would make Rex's night?"

"No, but I guess you are about to tell me?"

"Sure thing. Tell Rex to give you a poke over the table in the restaurant. He'll love that."

Josie ran to the house screaming with laughter, not hearing Dick call, "What's so funny?"

* * *

The fortnight passed quickly and on the last afternoon before Rex was to return to a fortnight of truck driving he and Dick unloaded the fencing materials at spots around the perimeter of the 2-acre lake. Then they'd staked out the markers where Rex wanted the bracing assemblies erected, Dick said he would enjoy this project because it was his first fencing project he'd done from scratch.

"Then after that you go out and upgrade fencing wherever you wish in the lower 2950-acre half of the ranch. We've done some four miles of boundary and divider fencing with probably another three and a half miles to go. Now take it easy, don't bust a gut. When each block is finished spray the weeds like we did on those lower four blocks, read the label to get the correct mix of chemical to water. Then five Thursdays from now we go to the cattle fair at Maceville and purchase our first herd. Right?"

"Right."

They went under the cottonwoods to sip coffee in the shade.

"Josie says you're coming along great with your college work."

"College sounds a bit pretentious."

"Pretentious eh? You didn't know that word when you came here."

"No sir."

Rex gave him 'the look'. "Call me sir again and I'll whack you."

"Yeah, you and who's army? Josie says the tendency of males to speak with their fists is primitive and reprehensible."

"Reprehensible?"

"Deserving a kick up the butt."

"Yeah, of course. Just testing. Well, don't lose you cool over what I'm about to tell you. She wants you to know she feels ready to take your education in another direction -- sex.

"What?"

"You heard. Molly left you practically legless, and you can't deny that. And after her girlfriends Jenni, Meg and Jocelyn had their feed at the trough -- fortunately for you not all together -- you still looked a wreck afterwards."

"Well it wasn't my fault."

"Don't get touchy. We imagined you just stretched out and allowed them to plunder you. These are country girls, not city female wimps. You have to get them off early and keep banging and fingering them until the cry 'enough'. Got it?"

"Sort of. How will she teach me?"

"In our bed, your bed, on the sofa out on the grass -- but never in sight of the kids."

"Josie wants to do it with me?"

"Yes."

"And you won't kill me?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Christ kid, now you're embarrassing me. It's because you've grown up without going though a learning curve about sex so I reckon it's fair enough for her to give you practical lessons. Now women don't like men saying this but she's one of those women with a big appetite for sex."

"Appetite?"

"She likes it, and almost can't get enough but not quite like Molly thank God."

"Have you poked Molly?"

"Kid, you don't ask a guy a question like that."

"Well I'm asking."

Rex scratched behind his right ear. "Okay, three times and Josie knows about two of them and I thank you in advance for never discussing Molly and me with Josie."

"I won't but I'm surprised she stayed with you."

"Well she told me she didn't mind and on both occasions I told her it seemed to excite her and she went at me like a cat on heat. However I'll never know if she did mind because one never knows with women."

"I see."

"Well if you don't see this, let me tell you. I want you to allow Molly to have sex with you because it will be good for you and good for her and I'll feel good but don't want to know about it. I do worry about her when I'm away on long hauls. Get it?"

"Yeah, if Josie thinks it's okay then it's okay with you and you'll want me to treat her beautifully and also not fall in love with her."

Rex boggled. "Are you and she doing it already?"

"No, we haven't touched. But in teaching me things she's talked to me about what she calls relationships and we've covered that bit I just said about what she called conditional consensual affairs outside of wedlock."

"Oh yeah?"

"In men's talk it means fucking someone else's wife or another woman on the side and not wrecking the marriage because you both had agreement beforehand. The permissive license also applies to the wife."

"And you are understanding this complicated talk."

"Most of it's not too difficult and it's not way out from how I think. I haven't fucked her, if that's what you thinking."

Rex scratched his other ear. "You can cut that crap. You said earlier you hadn't and I accepted that."

Dick sighed and said although it was to be classroom sex it still sounded fun.

"But not too much fun, do you hear?"

"Okay, keep your shirt on. How will I know when she wants to start a sex lesson?"

"How do I know? I suspect I'll be away, the kids will be asleep and she'll pull out a tit and says in a sexy voice, "Dick, do you want to lick this? Look, I'll get a boner if I have to talk like this."

"Well, keep it brief. She'll move in on me right?"

"I would think so."

"And I hold back in case I misinterpreting her."

"Yeah, that's good thinking. But you keep relaxed and friendly and wait for her next move. I'll sure she just won't grab your dick Dick -- heh, heh, heh -- and said, fuck me."

"I'd hate it if she did. She'd be like Molly and her pals. Josie means much more to me than that."

"Right," Rex said standing up. "Just make sure Josie doesn't become too much more to you than she is now."

"Of course. I'd like it if nothing changed between the three of us, that you acted if you never knew my sex lessons were going on. And I don't want you to tell Josie we've had this conversation and I'd prefer you keep your part of the conversation minimal when she brings up the topic, as she will, seeking your reassurance it's okay with you. For my part I promise I'll not fall in love with her. You realize of course this is bound to become a frequent thing between Josie and me once I've graduated from the lesson but only when you are away?"