DickNINJA: Brainwashed by Own Cum

Story Info
Superhero dickNINJA gets brainwashed by his own cum.
4.2k words
3.38
8.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dickNINJA
dickNINJA
11 Followers

Superhero dickNINJA gets called to the sheriff's station to meet with Sheriff Dangles. Sheriff Dangles hires him to investigate what he thinks is an illegal prostitution and extortion operation taking place in a massage parlor in town. Our Superhero thinks he will just go in there and shut it down but he doesn't realize his ending is cumming and it won't be a happy one!

The days starts normally for bad ass superhero dickNINJA. He wakes up, humps his pillow some, gets out of bed and does his morning kung-fu exercises. The phone rings and dickNINJA stops playing with himself and answers it. It's the town sheriff. Sheriff Richard Dangles to be exact. A tough no nonsense by the book lawman. Some people think he is too strict and stern and some even say he has gotten worst since his wife left him but that is just how he runs things.

Sheriff Dangles ask dickNINJA to come on down the station, there is an illegal operation going on at the massage parlor in town and Sheriff Dangles needs dickNINJA to take it down. Superhero dickNINJA arrives at the station to meet the sheriff. He takes dickNINJA to a private room in the back where nobody can hear them.

"Good morning dickNINJA, how are you doing this morning?" ask Sheriff Dangles.

"Very well Sheriff, thank you for asking." dickNINJA replies.

Sheriff Dangles sits down, it's clear by his body language the kindly greetings was all the back and forth small talk there was going to be today.

"Alright let's get down to business, I called you here for a serious reason. We have a serious problem in town and I need you to solve it."

Superhero dickNINJA replies with a questionable tone. "Yes you explained some of it on the phone, I am flattered you asked me but isn't this a job for vice?, I mean if all it is is an illegal prostitution ring I don't know why you need a bad ass superhero like myself to take care of it."

Sheriff Dangles takes a deep breath as he tells dickNINJA the details. "Well you see it's not that simple. I have the suspicion that there is not only an prostitution ring going on inside of there but also an extortion operation and drug operation as well."

"Ok but that is still a job for the normal police, why do you need me?" Superhero dickNINJA ask with a puzzled look on his face.

"If only it was that simple, but sadly this effects me personally." Sheriff Dangles says with shame in his voice.

Sheriff Dangles stands up and locks the door. He sits down and spills his guts to dickNINJA. "My brother has been there numerous times, well last week when we had lunch he had a spaced out look on his face. Like the lights are on but nobody is home look. Plus he is now always broke where before he had plenty of money. He tells me he is going to get a job, the man has been retired for 5 years and has a great pension and now he is broke and needs a job?"

Sheriff Dangles stands up and walks around the room. "I think not only are the employees blackmailing him for getting a happy ending because if news broke out that the sheriff's brother paid for sexual activity my career and image will be ruined but I also think they have him hooked on drugs as well."

Sheriff Dangles sits down again and tells dickNINJA "This is completely between you and I. Nobody knows about this, it is 100% off the record. I need you to get this bitch. Go in there acting like you need a massage and then handcuff her with these cuffs when the moment comes." Sheriff takes out a pair of handcuffs and throws them to dickNINJA.

"Once you have her handcuffed call me and I will come and get her myself. I need to know what she knows. I can't tell you what I have planned but as I take her away you destroy the parlor. Now I know you may seem uncomfortable with the last part, if you do just say so and I will drop this."

Superhero dickNINJA laughs as he leans back in his chair. "Haha, this bitch is blackmailing and drugging the towns men, she deserves to be taken out!" However I do have one question. How do you know it's one person?"

Sheriff Dangles hands him an manilla envelope. "I have been surveilling the place for a couple of weeks now and have only seen one woman walk in and out of it. This is what she looks like."

Superhero dickNINJA opens the folder and sees a picture of an extremely beautiful woman. She has purple hair that she wears great, a set of striking eyes that can melt steel and a lip ring. The top of her cleavage is shown in the pic and by the looks of she is stacked to the max.

"Her name is Rampage" Sheriff Dangles says. "She is a failed scientist, she was fired from her job because she spent all her time making weird gadgets that looked like fucked up sex toys. I imagine she also came up with some kind of new drug there as well."

Superhero dickNINJA stands up. "Well this seems pretty easy. I was going to go home and masturbate but the parlor is right down the street so I think I will take care of this first. Shouldn't take too long. I will call you when I have her handcuffed."

Superhero gets up, shakes hands with Sheriff Dangles and leaves. Sheriff Dangles looks satisfied as he stands there. "I can't wait to bring this bitch down!" He says with a smug look on his face.

Superhero dickNINJA calls the massage parlor to set up an appointment. He is told since he is a superhero he can come in right away. Superhero dickNINJA ask if this is Rampage he is talking to and it was indeed her. She sounded excited that a superhero was coming by. Superhero dickNINJA hangs up the phone, "this is going to be easier then I thought!" He says boldly with overconfidence.

Superhero dickNINJA enters the massage parlor. He is greeted by Rampage. She has the purple hair, lip ring and is wearing tight white leggings that is mostly covered up by her white uniform shirt. She is short but looks fit. She shouldn't be too hard to overpower and handcuff dickNINJA is thinking.

"You must be dickNINJA, I am so excited that you came in here!" She says with excitement in her voice. "Now here have some of our top of the line bottle water while I go prepare the room."

Superhero dickNINJA opens the water and sips on it, he walks around the lobby and hears her prepare the room. Things are being moved, he thinks he hears chains being handled and a vacuum turn on which seems weird in a massage parlor but dickNINJA doesn't give it too much thought.

"Ok you can come in now dickNINJA" Rampages says.

Superhero dickNINJA walks thru the door and can't believe what he sees. It looks like a science lab with S&M equipment in it. Superhero dickNINJA looks around and sees panties on the floor, a laptop, rope, restraints on the wall and a gadget in the corner. It is a tube with a long vacuum like hose on it that connects to a headpiece. On the headpiece are 4 needles that have tubes connected to the large hose piece.

As dickNINJA looks around in disbelief he hears the door slam and lock. He turns around and see Rampage standing there with her hands on her hips.

"Well, well, well looks like I caught another one, but this time I caught a superhero. It is going to be so much fun having you under my control!" She says excited.

Superhero dickNINJA looks amused. "Under your control?, honey I will never be under your control. Now I was sent here by Sheriff Dangles to apprehend you. Now just turn around and put your hands on your head so I can cuff you. After that I will call the sheriff to come down, he is going to take you in. Don't make this hard on yourself."

Rampage smiles and says "Ok dickNINJA, you win." She turns around and puts her hands on her head. As dickNINJA goes to cuff her wrist she throws her ass into his crotch area. Superhero dickNINJA gets pushed back by 3 ft! Shocked at her ass power he comes up to her again and tries to cuff her for the 2nd time. Rampages slowly bends over rubbing her big ass on his dick.

Superhero dickNINJA lets out a big moan, His dick instantly becomes hard. Her ass felt so firm, so tight, so plump! He is weakened and feels his energy levels drop faster then ever before. He is holding his dick as it feels like it is going to explode.

"Silly dickboy, you didn't think I knew you get weak around a woman with big beautiful tits and a big thick ass?"

As dickNINJA falls to his knees he ask "How did you know?"

Rampage laughs and says "Because you are a man...well looking at that small dick poke thru your pants I wouldn't say much of one but just like any other man you get weak by massive tits and a big ass. I can spot weak small dick losers a mile away. I knew the minute you came in here."

Rampage picks up the handcuffs that dickNINJA dropped. "Were these for me? Aww, how sweet but I think they will look nicer on you!"

Rampage precedes to turn him over on his stomach and handcuff his wrist behind his back. She drags him over to the wall and sits him against it. "If you were weakened by just that ass bump you haven't seen anything yet!"

Rampage removes her white uniform top revealing a skimpy sexy black and orange bikini top. She comes over to dickNINJA and rubs her tits with her hands in a seductive way. Superhero dickNINJA is sitting against the wall, sweating, whimpering and breathing heavy looking at her and feeling weaker and weaker by the second.

Rampage then turns around and says "You haven't seen anything yet!" She then slowly removes her white leggings she had on to reveal the biggest, firmest most delisiously plump ass any man has ever see. Now most asses look good in leggings. Leggings make asses look more thick, firm and tight but Rampage didn't need any leggings. Her ass naturally looks like that. It was at this moment where dickNINJA knew he was doomed.

Rampage had on a black lacey mesh thong. She walks over to dickNINJA and presses her ass right against his head into the wall smothering him. She stands there for a minute before she lets up and he falls over breathing heavy.

"The fun is just beginning loser, well my fun that is." Rampages then stands over him and lowers her ass into his face. Superhero dickNINJA squirms as he slowly loses consciousness. Rampage makes sure not to kill him as she needs him alive so she lets up as soon as she feels him go limp.

Superhero dickNINJA wakes up naked tied to the restraints on the wall. His hands, arms, neck, body, thighs and feet can not move. He has the vacuum like gadget he saw earlier attached to his dick. The tube part is over his cock and the headpiece is strapped to the top of his head tightly. The needles from the headpiece are injected in the top of his skull. Superhero dickNINJA is trapped and helpless. Rampage then enters the room, walking slowly and seductively up to him so he can see her amazing body. She pulls up a chair in front of him and crosses her thick muscular legs.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME YOUR HORRIBLE BITCH?" Superhero dickNINJA screams out.

"Nothing yet you little loser but we are just getting started." Rampage replies.

""What are you going to inject drugs into me and get me hooked like you did to Sheriff Dangles brother?" He ask.

"Drugs?" Rampage ask shockingly. "I don't drug men, I brainwash them. I brainwash them into being my minion, my bitch, my slave. After this you will be 100% under my control. You are my puppet."

Superhero dickNINJA tells her "There is no way you will brainwash me, yes you make me weak with your body, your big beautiful tits and big round ass but I still have enough willpower to not listen to your words. So go ahead and try, it won't work."

Rampage stands up. "My words won't brainwash you, your own cum will! You see loser most of you sorry ass men think with your dicks figuratively so I designed a device to make it happen for real. Once I hit this button the vacuum will begin to slowly suck that little cock of yours. Once you cum...and believe me you will cum it will go up thru these tubes and into your head. The cum will then wash your brain, it will fill up in your head, it will overflow out of your mouth, ears and nose. Your brain will be soaked and turn into mush. It will be like you were given a lobotomy. You will do exactly what I say with no second thought, you will have no opinions of your own. You will be my robot. It is going to be great!"

As dickNINJA stands tied up against the wall he says" Ha, the joke is on bitch, I just came last night, there isn't enough cum in my balls to fill up my head!"

"How was that water you drank earlier" She ask Superhero dickNINJA's eyes get big as Rampages describes to him that the bottle was a special serum that fills up balls 10 times faster. One bottle equates to a week without cumming.

"What kind of sick bitch are you" dickNINJA ask her.

Rampage stands up and says "After this, a rich one. You see I am sick and tired of broke losers coming in here. I brainwash them and when I go to drain their bank account they have $100 dollars in their account. Once I have you under control I will send you after the rich and wealthy men of this town. You will bring them to me.

"Bullshit!" dickNINJA yells out. "I will never...."

As he speaks Rampage presses the button. Superhero dickNINJA feels the suction on his cock, it is slow but powerful. He is squirming and moaning. It feels so good but he knows he can't cum. Rampage then removes her top showing off her big beautiful full tits! She plays with her nips and rubs them as dickNINJA tries to look away but can't. He is hypnotized by them.

Rampage then turns around and rubs her big ass on his dick, really grinds it in. Over and over again he feels that tight round thick ass rub on his dick. It is so big and firm!

As she rubs her tits in front of his bound body she tells him it is hopeless to try not to cum. She verbally abuses him over and over again.

"You can't resist."

"You will fail."

"You are a weak willed small dick loser."

"Just give in, you know you want to."

Superhero dickNINJA try's with all his might not to cum but he knows he is fighting a losing battle. As Rampage shoves her massive tits in his face he feels it. He can feel the cum leaving his balls and rising up the shaft of his cock. He lets out a large moan as he orgasms to the delight of Rampage.

"Haha I knew you couldn't resist, no man can!" The cum flows thru the tubes and into the smaller tubes attached to the needles. It is slowly injected into his skull. He can feel his head fill up with liquid. It hurts and the needles sting as the cum is injected into his brain. Rampage grabs him by the chin and makes him look her in the eyes as his mind slowly melts and becomes mush. She is smiling at his demise.

"That's right loser, you failed. Welcome to slavery bitch!"

Cum starts to pour out his mouth and ears. Superhero dickNINJA begins to tremble and shake like a man having a seizure. He then stops and hangs on the wall motionless with cum dripping from his mouth. His eyes rolled over. Rampage slaps him in the face to wake him up and then releases him from the restraints. Superhero dickNINJA just stands there with a vacant look on his face like a man with dementia.

Rampage tells him to drop to his knees.

"On your knees boy!" He drops to his knees.

"Bark like a dog" He barks like a dog.

"Lift up your right leg" His right leg goes up.

"Good boy, I am your owner you answer to me and me only. I am your ruler, your Goddess Rampage. When you answer me you say Goddess Yes Goddess is that clear?"

'Goddess Yes Goddess" He replies.

Rampage goes over to the laptop and orders him to come over to it. She tells him to log into his bank account and transfer his savings into her account.

"Now be a good boy and give me all your money" Says Rampage

Without hesitation dickNINJA says "Goddess Yes Goddess" and follows her orders. As he presses the button she claps her hands and laughs as dickNINJA's life savings is emptied leaving him broke.

"Ok now what I want you to do is to call the sheriff and tell him you have apprehended me and to come over." Rampage orders him.

Superhero dickNINJA does what he is told. She tells him to put on the pair of red thong lace panties on the floor and wait in the closet. He does.

As Sheriff Dangles enters the room dickNINJA is in the closet listening to her doing the same thing she did to him. He hears the screams and moans as she smothers him with her big ass. He hears his cries but can't not do anything about it. He just stands there.

As Rampage has him restrained to the wall he ask what did she do with dickNINJA.

"What did I do to him you ask? Well how about I show you" She says. "Come on out dickie!"

Sheriff Dangles face turns to shock and horror as dickNINJA comes out of the closet wearing a red lace thong. "What the fuck have you done to him?" Sheriff Dangles ask.

"The same thing I am going to do with you" She says. She tells him how she is about to brainwash him with his own cum. Rampage says that dickNINJA is under her control and will do anything she says. She then tells dickNINJA to hump a pillow and moan so the sheriff can see it. He does. She tells Sheriff Dangles that the same thing will happen to him once she makes him cum. Sheriff has an amused look on his face.

"Did you noticed that while you were smothering me I wasn't hard?" Sheriff Dangles ask. He goes on to say that his wife left him because he was impotent and had an extremely low sperm count. That no matter what drug he took it couldn't help his dick rise.

'So there goes your little plan" Sheriff Dangles says as Rampage walks around the room pissed off. She had thought about the serum but she wasn't 100% sure that would work and she didn't want to waste it. Then she came up with a even more humiliation evil way to brainwash the sheriff.

"You know sheriff, what is more humiliating then being brainwashed by your own cum?" Before Sheriff Dangles can answer she replies. "Being brainwashed by another men's cum!, oh this is going to be great!"

Sheriff Dangles eyes become big and he begins to scream and pleads her not to do what he think she is about to do but it is no use, he can't escape. Rampage then orders dickNINJA to stand up, she removes the tube from Sheriff Dangles cock and apply's it to dickNINJAS cock. She then orders dickNINJA to drink 2 bottles of the serum. He does. She then stands there in front of dickNINJA and takes out her big tits and orders him to jerk off. Superhero dickNINJA begins jerking off instantly.

As she stands there rubbing her big tits in front of dickNINJAS face while he is jerking off Sheriff Dangles is pleading for his life.

"Please stop this, please don't do this" He screams out

He has one last hope, not to pled with Rampage but with dickNINJA himself. He has known dickNINJA for many years. He know somewhere in there is the old dickNINJA. He begins to talk to dickNINJA.

"Listen to me dickNINJA, I know you are in there somewhere. You are a bad ass superhero, you are not her slave, you are a strong bad ass mother fucking ninja!"

As Sheriff is trying with al his might to turn dickNINJA, Rampage turns around and laughs. She tells him he is wasting his time but Sheriff Dangles persist.

"You are a bad ass ninja" he says over and over again. "You are nobodies slave, now break out of this and spin kick this bitch into next week!"

As Rampage laughs at Sheriff Dangles attempts something happens. Superhero dickNINJA stops masturbating. He stands there for a moment motionless. He breaths in and out heavy. He then yells at the top of his lungs.

"I AM A BAD MOTHER FUCKING NINJA" He has broken free! Rampage is pissed off, Sheriff Dangles is laughing.

"Oh shit you are in trouble now, go get her dickNINJA!" Sheriff Dangles says.

As dickNINJA comes forward Rampage she uses the same power she did to render him helpless before, her ass! Rampage quickly turns around and bends over. Superhero dickNINJA stops walking immediately. Once again he is hypnotized. Rampage then grabs his head and shoves it into her ass crack with all her might.

dickNINJA
dickNINJA
11 Followers
12