DickNINJA: Brainwashed by Own Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss my ass you bitch" Rampages says to him. Superhero dickNINJA is kissing her ass all over. Rampage then turns around orders him to continue to jerk off. He does. Sheriff Dangles looks on, his moment of happiness was short lived. It was at that moment when he realized he was doomed. He will be just another slave.

Rampage however is still pissed off. "You think that was going to work?, I was just going to enslave you like I did to your brother but now I think I will destroy those useless balls of yours!"

Rampage begins ball busting him over and over again. Strong kicks, one after another to his exposed nuts while dickNINJA jerks off. She hears dickNINJA moaning louder and louder. She stops ball busting Sheriff Dangles and goes over to dickNINJA.

As dickNINJA gets closer to releasing Rampage buries his head in his massive tits. It was about 5 seconds it took him to cum after that. The suction tube begins sucking all the cum out of him into Sheriff Dangles head. Superhero dickNINJA is shaking again from the suction. He drops to the ground screaming from the pain as post orgasm torture has began to take place. Rampage decides he has to pay for his little relapse moments before and sits on his face as he squirms from the suction.

Rampage laughs at the sight of Sheriff Dangles skull filling up with another mans cum. It is overflowing more then what she has ever seen. The cum is flowing out of his mouth like water leaking from a hose. Rampage removes the suction tube from dickNINJAS cock. She stands up and looks at her work with pride. She is proud how she has brainwashed and enslaved a superhero and the town sheriff in one day.

She removes Sheriff Dangles from the wall. She gives him the same orders she gave dickNINJA to see if everything worked. It did. Sheriff is completely under her control just like dickNINJA is. She orders them to stand back to back. They do.

Rampage walks towards Sheriff Dangles. "We are going to go to your house, you are going to give me a list of the richest, most powerful people in the town so I can give it to dickNINJA and he can go get them and bring them here. Then I am going to go shopping with dickNINJAS money and you are going to hold the bags. After that you are going to sign over everything your wife didn't take to me, is that clear?"

Sheriff Dangles replies. "GODDESS YES GODDESS!"

Rampage then walks over to dickNINJA. "While I am out spending your money you are going to clean up this place. You are to wash all my thongs, clean the cum from the suction tubes...with your tongue and when you are done you will wait on your knees until I get back with the list of rich and powerful people I will brainwash next, is that clear?"

Superhero dickNINJA replies "GODDESS YES GODDESS!"

"Good bitches" Rampages says with satisfaction in her voice. She grabs Sheriff Dangles by his balls and leads him out the door while dickNINJA begins cleaning the cum from the suction tubes with his tongue.

Her 2 new minions are already hard at work in their new life.

12