dickNINJA VS Miss Suzanne

Story Info
A sexy CEO needs superhero dickNINJA's DNA to enslave men.
9.6k words
3.33
3.3k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/30/2023
Created 05/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dickNINJA
dickNINJA
11 Followers

Superhero dickNINJA has just finished his morning kung fu ninja workout. As he is leaving he noticed all the men are drinking the brand new BETA-MEN sports drink. It is all the rage right now. It is supposed to give men a lot of energy and focus to concentrate on their workouts for peak performance. Superhero dickNINJA did find it odd that it is specifically for men as most sports drinks are for all genders but this one says on the bottle "Designed For Men". BETA stands for BEST EXTREME TOTAL ATHLETE. Superhero dickNINJA is thinking it must be good because he sees guys drink one after another.

As Superhero dickNINJA comes home he takes a shower and gets ready to hump his pillow to internet porn as he is having the after gym pump horniness when he gets a phone call. It is Suzanne Evans. The president of BETA-MEN sports drink. She wants to meet with dickNINJA. Superhero dickNINJA is thinking she wants him to be the sponsor for her drink as he is respected and admired by men everywhere for being a bad ass superhero. She sets up a meeting with him later this afternoon.

Superhero dickNINJA enters her office and takes a seat at her desk. Suzanne Evans enters soon after. An elegant, classy woman, in her mid 40s and drop dead gorgeous. Long blond hair, big round firm breast and a tight round big ass. As she enters she is wearing a purple blouse and a black pencil skirt that comes down slightly before her knees caps. She is wearing black stockings that makes her thick thighs look even thicker. She takes a seat at her desk and welcomes dickNINJA.

"Welcome dickNINJA it is so nice to see you today, how are you doing?" She ask as she crosses her legs.

Superhero dickNINJA is flushed by her beauty but manages to answer with "I'm doing fantastic now that I'm talking to you!" Thinking he is smooth.

Suzanne is amused by his piss poor attempt to try to be charming and she gets down to business.

"You are probably wondering why I asked you to meet with me" She said.

Superhero dickNINJA answers with a confident sounding response "Well I assume you want me to sponsor your drink as I am a bad ass superhero that is admired and respected by men everywhere."

Amused by his answer Suzanne tells him he is half right. "Well ninja boy I have to say you are half right, I do want you to be my sponsor but I also need something of yours to make my drink better then ever. I am missing a special ingredient and I need your help."

Superhero dickNINJA is perplexed by what she just said. "Well Suzanne I am flattered but I am not in any way an expert in making sports drinks, what do you want from me?"

Suzanne gets up from her chair and sits on her desk right in front of dickNINJA. She crosses her thick legs and as she does that her skirt rises and dickNINJA spots the top of her thigh high stockings showing. He gets flushed again and heart begins to beat faster.

"First of all my name is Miss Suzanne" She says with a stern voice. "And to answer your question I need your cum , yes I am going to infuse my drink with drops of your cum."

Superhero dickNINJA couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Are you fucking insane?" he ask. "You are going to put cum in a drink, you don't think guys will taste that?"

"You stupid ninja fuck!" Suzanne says. "I said I was going to infuse it, little by little put it in the drink, nobody will taste it."

"But why?" dickNINJA ask.

"Well ninja bitch I am going to enslave all the men in this shithole town. I am going to make this town another world, a world where women rule. You men will become our slaves, our dogs, our bitches. To do that I must slowly infuse my drink with loser submissive beta bitch DNA and you are the biggest loser submissive beta bitch I have ever seen. You will be milked daily, you will be kept for one purpose: To be milked. Your cum will go into my drink and as the men drink it they will be become more and more submissive until they are weak willed losers controlled by their little cocks."

Superhero dickNINJA shouts out "I AM NOT SUBMISSIVE OR A BETA!"

Suzanne laughs as she uncrosses her legs revealing her black mesh thong panties. "You were saying?" as she watches dickNINJA moan and squirm at just the sight of her panties.

"Look at how weak I just made you by a glimpse of my panties" She puts her heel against dickNINJA'S chest and moves it up to his face. She pushes it away with her foot as she stands up from her desk.

Suzanne turns around and unzips her skirt to reveal a black mesh thong going up her round ass. Her butt cheeks are full and thick. She takes dickNINJA'S head and shoves his face into her ass and tells him what he will do. "You will sign a contract with my company, the contract says you and your cum will belong to me, that this place will be your new home and your new job is my milking cow."

Suzanne lets go of dickNINJA as he falls to the ground weakened by her ass. She rolls him over to his back and sits on his chest. She sits a contract on his chest with a pen and tells him he has one chance to sign it. If he doesn't he will face the consequences. Either way he will become her milking cow.

Superhero dickNINJA still has fight in him. He picks up the pen and acts like he is going to sign it but at the last second throws it across the room. "Go to hell bitch" He says as Suzanne is sitting on his chest.

Suzanne is amused but not angry. Instead she laughs as she says "that was a big mistake, now I will not only take your cum but also your dignity." She removes her panties and presses them against dickNINJA's nose and mouth suffocating him into unconsciousness.

Superhero dickNINJA awakens hanging naked from the ceiling by his wrist. His feet are also tied. He can not escape, the only thing he can do is swing back and forth. He hears the sound of heels coming from down the hall. The dungeon door opens and it is Miss Suzanne wearing the same outfit she had on from the meeting which tells dickNINJA that he must had been out for only a few hours.

Suzanne walks around dickNINJA's hanging body with a smirk on her face. "Well well well look like someone should had signed the contract" She says as she smacks dickNINJA on his exposed ass.

"I will never sign your stupid contract, it won't happen. Now just let me go and find a new milking cow." Superhero dickNINJA says

"I don't want a new milking cow, I want the cow with the most pure loser beta bitch DNA there is. You see dick I will milk you for your cum but it won't be as effective as it would if you submitted to me. That is why after every milking I will torture you until you break. You will be milked in the most painful and humiliating ways I can think of until you submit and sign the contract and after you become my milking cow you will bow down, tell me how much you love being my milking cow and thank me for it." Suzanne says as she removes her blouse revealing a sexy lacey black bra. She then removes her skirt revealing her black mesh thong that made dickNINJA weak in the first place.

Suzanne then walks over to the wall and grabs a whip. She walks over to dickNINJA and explains what is about to take place. "You see ninja bitch, if I whipped you now a part of you would enjoy it as submissive men do enjoy a little bit of pain. But...if I whipped you after you cum then the whipping will be more painful, your balls are empty of that testosterone and your whole body is sensitive. That is what is going to happen everyday until you submit and sign the contract. Everyday the milking's will be more humiliating and painful and so will the after milking punishment. Lets begin shall we!" Suzanne says as she grabs dickNINJA's dick.

DAY 1: Hanging milking and whipping

Suzanne grabs dickNINJA's dick and starts to stroke it very slow. She is not using any lube. Superhero dickNINJA squirms as he tries his best to get away but he can't. Suzanne's grip is tight. She pulls him back and forth by his dick laughing at his aguish.

"There is no escape from me dickie, just accept your fate and don't fight it. Just cum." Suzanne says as she starts to jerk dickNINJA's dick faster and faster.

Superhero dickNINJA tries with all his might to hold it but this is the best hand job he has ever received in his life. He feels his balls empty as the cum raises up his shaft. Soon he explodes and cum squirts everywhere.

Suzanne laughs as he cums. She knew he couldn't resist her touch as no man has ever done so. She wipes the cum on her hands over his body and face. She bends over in front of dickNINJA showing her big beautiful ass to grab the whip. She holds it in front of dickNINJA and says "Now my fun is beginning!"

Suzanne walks a few feet behind dickNINJA hanging body and begins to whip him softly. Superhero dickNINJA flinches in pain as all his testosterone is in a puddle below his hanging feet. Soon after the soft whips she begins whipping him harder and harder. Superhero dickNINJA can feel the cuts on his back now, he can feel the blood drip down his back slowly. Suzanne then begins work on his ass. She whips him without mercy across his ass. Superhero dickNINJA can feel the flesh of his ass getting ripped as she whips him over and over again.

Suzanne is happy with her work, or as she calls it art. She is smiling like an artist would after he paints a picture. Superhero dickNINJA's back and ass look like ground beef. Cuts and whip marks everywhere, the cum puddle below dickNINJA's feet now has blood mixed in it.

Suzanne lowers the chain that is holding dickNINJA up. She unhooks him and dickNINJA collapses to the ground moaning and crying.

"This is just the beginning dickie, it will get worst and worst everyday until you sign the contract." Suzanne says as she digs her heel into dickNINJA's chest. She then puts a collar on him and attaches a leash to it. She orders dickNINJA to stand up. She then gets out a chastity device and puts it on dickNINJA's cock. She then walks over to a drawer and gets out a pair of pink lacey panties. She throws them at dickNINJA's feet and orders him to put them on. Superhero dickNINJA puts them on as he is told.

"This is going to be your new nightly uniform" Suzanne says as she walks around his shaking bloody body.

"Every day after your torture you will be put back in chastity and a pair of panties, you will be brought back in your cell where you will be fed a healthy meal which will refill your balls for the next milking." Suzanne says as she grabs the leash and leads dickNINJA to his cell. When they enter his cold dark cell dickNINJA notices it has a bed and a toilet and that's it. Suzanne removes the leash from his collar and shoves him in it. As dickNINJA is turning around she slams the door shut and locks it.

"Feed him his meal" Suzanne orders. Superhero dickNINJA sees the small slot of the door open as a tray of chicken, celery, walnuts, spinach and plenty of water. Superhero dickNINJA eats his meal as he was starving and goes to bed awaiting the next day of torture.

DAY 2: Yoga pants grinding and milking

Superhero dickNINJA is asleep on his bed as the cell door opens, he is awakened abruptly by a hard kick to his bed.

"Get up beta loser" It's Suzanne. She was dress in a black sports bra and skin tight white yoga pants. She attaches the leash to dickNINJA's collar and orders him to follow her to Room 7. She pulls the leash hard. She then turns around and is pissed at the sight of dickNINJA following her by walking.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Suzanne ask with an angry tone in her voice

"I'm following you like you told me to do Miss Suzanne" dickNINJA said with a nervous tone in his voice.

"Beta males don't ever stand up in the presence of their superiors unless they are ordered to, you follow me on your hands and knees and crawl behind me do you understand you beta bitch small dicked loser?"

"Yes Miss Suzanne I understand" dickNINJA says as he drops to all fours.

Miss Suzanne leads him to Room 7. She walks him up to a cement wall which has shackles and the top and bottom of it. After she orders dickNINJA to stand up she puts his wrist and ankles to the shackles. His arms are outstretched to his side and his legs are spread wide open.

Suzanne walks up to him with the chastity key and pulls down his panties and unlocks the chastity from his cock. The combination of morning time and being in chastity all night made dickNINJA's dick get erect as soon as it was out of the cage. She pulls his panties up over his highly erect dick and rubs it gently as she laughs.

Suzanne looks at it with an amused expression on her face. "Look at that! Your little guy is excited to be out. Here is what will happen today. I am in the middle of my workout, it's leg day. Today I will see how strong my legs are by kicking your balls over and over again until I get tired. But first I am going to make your little dick cum by grinding my big yoga pants clad ass all over your cock."

Suzanne bends over revealing her incredible ass in the yoga pants. They are white and transparent. The kind where they sink into the ass crack and make the cheeks look even bigger, firmer and rounder.

"I just love being at the gym bending over, squatting down, making beta males like yourself sweat" She says as she bends over and over stretching.

Suzanne walks up to dickNINJA and begins grinding her big ass all over dickNINJA's cock. Over and over again she is pressing her ass right up against his dick. His dick is even between her crack. Superhero dickNINJA lets out a big moan as she squeezes his dick with the muscles in her cheeks. Her yoga pants clad ass felt so good against his cock underneath the panties.

Suzanne is smiling as dickNINJA's torment. "I don't think you can last much longer loser, why fight it, you know you are going to cum, you just delaying the torture. Just cum and get it over with."

As she says that Suzanne really begins pushing her ass against his cock hard. She shoves it with force into dickNINJA's cock. Superhero dickNINJA tries to fight it but like Suzanne said it is no use. As she moves her ass in circles around his crotch grinding with extreme force he blows his load all over the panties and onto Suzanne yoga pants.

"Ohhh GOD" dickNINJA yells as he orgasms. Suzanne feels the warm sticky hot load shoot out of his cock and onto her yoga pants.

"Did you get disgusting beta male cum on my pants?" Suzanne ask. "These pants cost a lot of money and you just ruined them, now I'm really going to kick your balls!" Suzanne says with anger in her voice.

Suzanne pulls down the pink panties to his ankles and backs up like an NFL kicker eyeing the field goal. She delivers one kick as hard she can with her right leg. The force was so extreme that when her foot met dickNINJA's balls it caused him to jump him a couple of inches.

Superhero dickNINJA screams with extreme pain. Being hit in the balls in the worst pain a man can endure. Your whole body hurts and it fells like your balls go up to your stomach. Superhero dickNINJA has never felt pain like this before in his life.

Suzanne may be kicking with force but she knows how much force to use. She knows if she kicks him too hard his balls will be useless and she needs the cum from them to complete her plan. After the first kick she delivers a few more with each leg. Seeing how she kicked him extra hard once the pain will be felt for days and every kick after that, whether hard or soft will be felt. After the kicking is over with dickNINJA is left hanging on the wall crying with empty and bruised balls.

Suzanne walks up and unhooks dickNINJA from the wall, he drops to the floor crying at Suzanne's feet as soon as he is released from the shackles.

"Stand up loser" Suzanne orders dickNINJA.

Suzanne pulls down his cum soaked panties, hands him the chastity device and orders him to put it on. Superhero dickNINJA does as he is told without hesitation. He hands her the key.

"Pull up those cum soaked panties you slut" Suzanne tells dickNINJA. Superhero dickNINJA pulls up the panties with his warm sticky cum on them back over his caged dick. He can feel the wetness against his caged cock.

Suzanne attaches the leash to his collar and leads him back to his cell. Once there she shoves him in, closes the door and locks it. Superhero dickNINJA has no idea what time it is, when he will eat or when the next milking punishment will come but he knows it will be soon and more painful and humiliating.

Day 3: Electric Milking

Suzanne arrives at dickNINJA's cell dressed in a purple lingerie set. Mesh purple push up bra, garter belt with purple knee high stockings and of course mesh purple thong panties. It has been over 24 hours since dickNINJA's last milking torture, since then he has eaten 2 protein filled meals. His back is still sore from the whipping, the cuts are still fresh and sometimes still bleed. His balls are swollen and tender from Suzanne's kicks yesterday. He is not looking forward to today's torture.

Suzanne opens his cell with leash in hand. "Get up bitch, today is going to be electric...in more ways then one, haha!"

Superhero dickNINJA is nervous on what that sinister laugh means. Sadly for him he will soon find out.

Suzanne attaches the leash to his neck, orders him to crawl behind her like a good little bitch. She walks him down room 7, which is where the past 2 milking torture has taken place. Superhero dickNINJA really hates the number 7 right now.

Once inside room 7 Suzanne orders dickNINJA to stand up. She orders him to remove the pink panties he has been wearing for 3 days now and has cum stains in them. There is a table in the middle of the floor. Suzanne orders him to get up and lay on the table. Once on the table Suzanne shackles his feet, thighs, mid section and wrist to it. Superhero dickNINJA is completely bound and helpless once again.

Suzanne opens up a drawer and gets a electrical box out. It is rectangle, black and has a dial on it. Coming out from the sides are 3 wire attachments. One has a loop and the other 2 have electrodes on them. She puts the loop part near the top of dickNINJA's cock right before the head and the 2 electrodes on his balls.

"I can tell by the nervous look on your face you are a little shocked" Suzanne says with amusement in her voice.

Suzanne grabs dickNINJA by the chin and tells him about the hell that is going to endure. "Ok bitch I told you this will be shocking, I am going to shock your balls and dick and fry them like 2 eggs and a sausage. You will feel it all throughout your beta bitch body. At first it will be a mild shocking but after you cum I will move this dial to the highest level and watch you suffer."

Superhero dickNINJA looks at her with anger in her eyes. "I just won't cum. The electric will cause me enough pain that not even your hand will get me to cum, I will be in too much pain to even get hard so go ahead try your best."

Suzanne is amused by his response. "Oh dickie you underestimate me. I'm not going to use my hand, I will use my ass"

Suzanne turns around to show off her big round thick ass in a purple thong.

"Oh....MY....GOD!!!!" dickNINJA screams out as he squirms. Suzanne can see his dick twitching.

"Well look at that, but I have to say my ass is going to have 2 friends." Suzanne then shows him a vibrator and a vibrating butt plug. She lubes up the butt plug and shoves it dickNINJA's ass. It will vibrate his prostate and eventually hit his G-spot. Next she puts the vibrator at the bottom of his balls. She secures it on the table by straps so his squirming won't move it.

Suzanne is happy with the position she has dickNINJA in. "Ok loser, before I turn all this on I will give one last chance to kneel to me, submit to me and sign the contract. What do you want to do?"

Superhero dickNINJA doesn't hesitate to say no. "let's see what you got" yells dickNINJA as he is strapped to the table.

dickNINJA
dickNINJA
11 Followers