dickNINJA VS Miss Suzanne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Superhero dickNINJA begins jerking his dick while mooing. First time in almost a week his own flesh has touched his cock. It felt so good knowing that when he cums he won't get tortured in a sadistic way. It doesn't take long for him to blow his load all over Suzanne's white heels.

"I love being your milking cow, thank you so much Miss Suzanne"

Suzanne is smiling at his defeat, she was used to breaking men to her will but every time brought her a satisfied feeling. Suzanne calls one of her workers to dickNINJA's cell. The worker takes a syringe and gets all of dickNINJA's cum. It will be tested to see how potent it is.

As it is being tested Suzanne orders dickNINJA to lay face down in his own filth on the cold concrete floor. She puts her heel down on his neck and threatens him.

"You better hope this comes back 100% beta. If it doesn't then you are no use to me and I may have to dispose of you and this whole plan. No biggie, only took a few hours of my time for 5 days. In business you learn from your failures."

Superhero dickNINJA couldn't believe what he was hearing, to her he wasn't even a person, just a business experiment. He began shaking when the worker came back with the test results.

"100% BETA!" the worker yells out. Suzanne along with the rest of her employees began celebrating like they found the cure for cancer.

Suzanne orders one of her workers to take dickNINJA up to the penthouse. He is brought up to a beautiful sky rise overlooking the whole city. Wall to wall tile, heated/air conditioning, full size king bed with a memory foam mattress. It has a fully stocked kitchen, weight room, bathroom with a hot tub. Superhero dickNINJA can't believe his eyes as the worker is showing him around. As he is walking around in awe he hears a voice.

"Impressive isn't it beta bitch?"

It was Suzanne, dickNINJA immediately drops to his knees.

"Yes Miss Suzanne it is, thank you for allowing me to be your milking cow."

"Well you are welcome, this is your life now, your job is to obey my every order, be the submissive beta bitch that your are, to embrace it. I made a daily schedule for you"

The schedule read something like this:

8am-Wake up and eat a nutritious breakfast

9am-workout with weights for 1 hour

10am-cardio/yoga on alternating days

11am-shower

1130am-watch porn for 30 minutes

12pm-a nutritious lunch

1pm-Milking session

2-5pm-Free time, dickNINJA was free to play video games, read, watch TV,etc..

530pm-A nutritious dinner

6:30-watch porn for 1 hour and then tongue clean Miss Suzanne's panties she wore that day

7:30 Final milking of the day

830-1030-nutritious snack and then bed.

Every day dickNINJA enjoyed waking up. Over the next few months the cuts on his back healed, his back felt better due to yoga and working out. He put on lean muscle mass due to his strict workout and diet plan. Every meal consisted of chicken, fruits, vegetables and nuts. He was drinking water all throughout the day. He felt great, due to the working out and healthy foods his balls were always full. He wasn't allowed to touch himself all day, even when he was watching porn, so when it was time for his milking he came fast. He was getting 8 hours of sleep and was well rested. Life was great.

When it came time for the milking sessions dickNINJA was made to kneel and jerk his dick on a plate in front of Miss Suzanne while mooing like a cow. When he was done it was tested to make sure it was 100% beta, After it was tested it was put into the stream line of the drink. Little drops of it went into every bottle of BETA Sports Drink that went out. Overtime the men in the town became more and more submissive.

One day before the final milking of the day Suzanne brought dickNINJA to the window. As he looked out the window he noticed the men of the town were all on leashes. Being treated like dogs. At the construction sites a woman with a whip was whipping the male workers. It was unlike anything he has ever seen.

"This is all because of you" Suzanne said as he was watching it."I couldn't had done it without your loser beta DNA. You will always have a place here."

"Thank you Miss Suzanne it was a honor" dickNINJA replies while bowing.

Suzanne then remembers that dickNINJA never signed the contract. "You know I just realized you never signed this, I got so caught up in the fun of enslaving all the men I completely forgot to have you sign it, before you sign it let me tell you what it entails."

The contract stated that dickNINJA will always obey Miss Suzanne every order. That by signing this he is stating he is a 100% submissive beta loser male and has no will power and will never say no to Miss Suzanne. That he is her property and has no rights.

Miss Suzanne gives dickNINJA the pen and he quickly signs it without hesitation.

"There is one more thing we have to do to make it official" says Miss Suzanne.

"You see this spot is for the signature for which you just signed, but this spot is for your loser cum. so take that loser dick out and cum on this contract to make it official"

Superhero dickNINJA takes out his dick and begins jerking off. He soon cums on the contract solidifying his status as her property. After he cums he is taken to his room for another night of sleep. However little does he know that while this will be the last night he sleeps in the penthouse.

Superhero dickNINJA awakens the next morning and does his normal routine. When he is brought down to the milking room for his 1pm milking session he noticed something.

It was a leather dentist like chair with straps on it. Miss Suzanne appears wearing a white blouse and a black skirt with stockings. Looking very business like. Almost how she was dressed when he first met her in her office months ago.

"Welcome dickNINJA!, we have a surprise for you, it's a milking machine!" She shows it with her hands like a Price Is Right model showing a new car. "Now you must be tired of jerking with your right hand, this will do the work for you and feel so much better, take a seat.

Superhero dickNINJA does as he is told as he no longer any willpower to say no. As he sits in the chair Suzanne orders to workers to strap him in.

"STRAP HIM IN" She yells. The workers quickly strap dickNINJA in so tight he can't move an muscle.

"What is this? What are you doing?" dickNINJA yells out.

Miss Suzanne is looking down on him while strapped to the chair with her arms folded. "Inject the IV's in him"

The workers inject the many IV bags in him as dickNINJA begins to worry what is going on.

Suzanne goes over to dickNINJA and rubs his face. "Don't worry honey, you trust me don't you?"

Superhero dickNINJA shakes his head yes.

"Ok well this is just another experiment, a way to save money, you have to do these things in business. Now you signed the contract saying you belong to me, you submit to me, right? Do you submit to me 100%?

"I 100% submit to you Miss Suzanne, I am your property, you do whatever you want to me" dickNINJA replied.

"Good boy, that is what I wanted to hear.' Suzanne then yells to her worker "THE PANTIES, NOW GET THEM!"

As soon as she says that one of her workers puts a pair of Suzanne panties over dickNINJA's head, the crotch is pressed against his nose and then duct tape is put around his mouth so he can't say anything.

Suzanne walks in front of dickNINJA and begins to remove her clothes. As she is removing them she tells dickNINJA what is going on.

"Do you know how much it cost per month to keep that penthouse running?, how much those meals cost everyday? Between the electric bill and the grocery bill it can be pretty costly. It really cuts into our profit. So I did what any good business woman would do. I found a way to save money. I told you that you will always have a place here, well I meant it. Your place will be in that corner as the cum machine. Yes you see those IV's in you will take care of everything we've been providing for you for the past month. We have a IV of testosterone, we have an IV of Viagra to always make sure you get hard, we have an IV of vitamins and IV to keep you hydrated. Well the IV that keeps you hydrated is actually the water that my worn panties were in before you tongue cleaned them." Suzanne says as dickNINJA struggles in the chair.

Suzanne walks over to him and by this time she is in her underwear. Just a black satin bra and a black lace thong. "This suction tube is going to drain you. Those wires that are injected into your balls, well they let us know when your balls are full and ready to be drained. All we have to is press a button and this tube will suck all that loser beta cum out of you, it will produce more then what we got when you jerked it by hand. Isn't modern technology great?" Suzanne ask while laughing.

Suzanne then stands over dickNINJA's head. All he can see is her plump fat ass in a black thong as he struggles. She turns around and tells dickNINJA the last but most important thing.

"Oh and I almost forgot, do you see those needles that are pointed towards your head on each side, oh that's right you can't move your head, well those are just temporary, they will go away after they inject your brain with a serum paralyzing you. After that you will unable to move or feel anything and lastly a microchip will be injected in your brain. That will enable us to turn you on or off as we see fit. You will be awake but unable to move or even feel the pleasure of cumming. You will just be another piece of equipment. I want you to be awake to see your failure as a superhero and as a man. But seeing how I can be kind I am allowing one last orgasm before you become a piece of equipment. The minute you cum it's over."

Suzanne stands over him with her ass inches away from his face. He can smell it. She orders the suction tube to start. It starts sucking dickNINJA's dick slow but then quickly speeds up. Superhero dickNINJA tries like he has never tried before not to cum but it feels so good. He is forced to stare at Suzanne's ass while he is getting sucked off by a machine with no stopping in sight.

It wasn't long before dickNINJA succumbs to the machine and blows his load in it. As the cum is being sucked out of his dick Suzanne is laughing at how well her plan has played out. After a quick test to see if the cum is 100% beta dickNINJA feels the needles inject in his head and he went numb within seconds. Then he felt another needle enter his skull and he faded to black as he stared at Suzanne's glorious ass.

Superhero dickNINJA was in a deep sleep when he felt a shock in brain waking him. He awakens and notices he is in a corner of the factory where the BETA sports drink is made. The chair he is restrained to is now standing up straight. He can't feel anything or move, all he can do is look and stare. He cant speak due to the duct tape and is forced to smell Suzanne worn panties. He can't even see anything around him as his head to strapped down. All he can do is look straight. All of a sudden he sees Suzanne walk in front of him. She waves to him smiling, rubbing her tits and bending over showing her ass, teasing him knowing he can't feel the hard on he has right now. She presses the button and after a few moments she holds up a cup of cum. It was a lot, filled the whole cup.

"Oh my look at all this cum, I bet it would had felt great to feel this orgasm that produced this much cum, it's a shame you will never know!" Suzanne says smiling as she presses the off button putting dickNINJA back to sleep to live the rest of his life as a piece of equipment.