Dicks at the ABS

Story Info
Hooking up with random guys.
3.4k words
4.55
12.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TerriC
TerriC
113 Followers

My desire for cock was insatiable. I would meet with guys whenever my now ex was at work. Sneaking blowjobs and getting fucked by guys whenever the opportunity presented itself. My relationship was already on the rocks as is was, me thinking about my next cock more than how to repair things with my girl wasn't helping the situation any. It finally came to a head and we ended things, not so amicably either. Buying her out of our place set me back, but it was money well spent in my opinion.

It also opened the door for me to freely meet with guys anytime I wanted. That first month of being single I spent on my knees, all fours or on my back. Taking all cummers as it were. I joined some gay dating sites and just went for it, meeting and dating another woman was the last thing on my mind. I had even started hitting the adult bookstores again. I found a great one about thirty to forty minutes from me, close enough so the drive wasn't bad, far enough away that I didn't have to worry about running into anyone I might know.

The shop was generally pretty busy, the the family who owned it well aware of what went on in the viewing area and were cool with it as long as money was spent. For an hourly "video rental" fee, I could spend as much time as the cash in my pocket allowed, with whomever was willing to feed or fuck me. If my online activities were a bust, as they apparently were today, the action at the store was always a guaranteed back up plan.

As stated, not much was going on in the chat rooms. Despite plenty of chat and intentions, it just wasn't working out for me. Usual excuses of distance, not being able to get out now but some other time, my wife is in the other room... I heard them all, I did manage to set up some time later in the week though. Even my regular couldn't get out, his son had his car for the day. A little bummed I had to leave the house, I logged out. It was still early, so I did my weekly chores around the house and got ready for an evening at the ABS.

Showered and ready for the day, the only thing I had to do was figure out what to wear. I guess I could be considered a twink, boyish looks, even in my mid 30's, 5'8" and a lean 130 lbs and topped off with a golden mop of blonde hair. Naturally smooth, my pubes close cut and neatly trimmed. While I am not a cross-dresser, I did dabble in some women's underwear, panties, pantyhose, anything nylon or spandex really. Lucky for me, a recently purchased pair of "exercise" shorts fit the bill.

The black nylon shorts, with a black solid spandex stripe down the sides, were nearly as transparent as my intentions for the evening. In the proper light, the front and back left nothing to the imagination, my cock neatly balled in front, the rear perfectly fitting the round globes of my ass. I did have to wear a pair of cargo shorts over them, no sense advertising to the general public. A tight t-shirt and some running shoes completed my outfit. I grabbed my wallet and keys, stuffed a bottle of lube in my shorts and I was out the door.

I pulled into the lot around 5:30 in the evening, pleased to see a good amount of cars there. Feeling confident in my odds I strode through the entrance way. The place a relatively busy, at least the busiest I had seen it in my times there. People were everywhere, down the aisles looking through the movies for sale, browsing through magazines and even couples checking out the lingerie and toys. A few guys were milling about, hovering between a wall of movies and the viewing area, a few of them casting sly glances at the entrance.

The girl behind the counter finished ringing out a customer as I walked up. She's cute, and also the daughter of the owners, as she smiles at me in recognition. We had some flirty exchanges the first few times I visited the shop. I might have had a chance with her at one point, but she was well aware of my reason for being here now.

"I have three stalls and the buddy booth open, the gay stuff is viewable on channels 8 through 12." She offered before I had to ask.

"Uh, I'll take the buddy booth please." I replied as I handed her my card. "Keep it open for me please."

She smiled again, nodding towards the viewing area. "Have fun, looks like you could have a busy night ahead of you."

"That's what I'm hoping for."

With a smile and a wink I made my way through the curtain into the short hallway that led to the viewing area, making eye contact with a particularly handsome older gentleman. I could almost feel his eyes on me as I rounded a corner and headed down the hall to my booth. I have had a weakness for older men ever since the first time I was with a man. When I was 18 I had, somewhat reluctantly, blown the owner of a bookstore in the town I lived in. While not a distinguished man, he left an impression. One that stuck through nearly all of my subsequent meetings. I did have fun with guys my age, but it was so much better with men of a certain age. They knew what they wanted and took it.

Between the curtain and the hall, the long hallway of the viewing booths were fairly private, almost like they were made for anonymous sex. I slipped my shorts off before heading down the booth hallway, a show in case anyone was looking. Seven stalls lined the right side of the hallway, with five on the left. The first and last booths on the left were buddy booths, luckily the last booth on the left was mine. The sounds of sex filled my ears as I walked down the hall, one stall was definitely not from the video playing. I envied whoever was on their knees, hoping to be in their position shortly.

As I ducked under the curtain to my booth I saw the older gentleman make his way down the hall. I smiled at the screen, already glowing with the video of men making out. I stripped out of my shirt and kicked off my shoes when the old man peaked in. I stood up straight for him, allowing him to give me a thorough going over with his steel grey eyes. As he looked me over I beckoned him in. This had to be a record for me, not even here 5 minutes and it was on.

The curtain barely fell behind him and he had me in his arms, pulling me in for a kiss. His hands roughly grabbed my ass as his lips met mine, his tongue pushing past mine. The kiss was filled with lust and I readily accepted it. Our tongues danced, I melted, his hands rubbing and groping my nylon covered ass. My cock was instantly hard with the intensity of his eagerness. With a free hand I reached for his pants, expertly undoing his belt, button and fly with ease.

He broke the kiss and, with hands on my shoulders, pushed me to my knees. I eagerly relented to his firm prodding. He unbuttoned his shirt as I pulled his pants and underwear down. Black and grey hair covered his barrel chest, trailing down the slightest paunch of a belly. Six inches of thick cock poked from a mass of wiry pubes, heavy hairy balls hung between legs made for carrying this fine specimen of a man. My mouth watered at the sight.

With no hesitation my face was in his crotch, breathing in, deeply inhaling his manly scent. I held his surprisingly heavy cock in one hand as the other fed his sac into my mouth. I licked all over his nuts, the hair trailing on my tongue. I savored as I sucked each individually into my mouth, saliva coating them. I stroked him as I worshiped his balls. I let them fall from my grasp and mouth as I held his cock to my lips, kissing the head. It had grown another two inches, with probably another inch to grow before fully rigid.

My lips parted, the head filling my mouth, resting on my tongue. I grabbed the base of his shaft and started to swirl my tongue over his gloriously spongy head. I worked the head, licking around the bell end before bobbing down to take him fully. He moaned in approval as I pulled him into my mouth, savoring every inch as it made it's way to the back of my throat. I bobbed up and down, working another inch in with every down stroke. I finally worked him all the way in, feeling his girth fill my throat.

I was in cocksucker heaven, his cock tasted so good, his musky scent filled my nostrils as my nose buried into his mound of pubes. With a little suction I pulled back some and went down again, working a reverse rhythm from my initial descent. With the head resting on my lips again I went back down, deep-throating him. I held him there until I couldn't hold my breath any longer.

Coming back up for air I stroked his cock as I began to lick his shaft, tracing the veiny ridges. Slapping his cock on my face and tongue. I let my hands drop when he took my head in his hands. I smiled eagerly and opened my mouth, I was ready for what his hungry eyes were telling me. I wanted it as much, if not more than he did. He guided his cock to my mouth.

I licked and parted my lips, he shoved his cock roughly down my throat. He bent over, his arms encircling my head, he started to thrust in earnest. His bear-like arms held me tightly as he fucked my mouth. Glugging and choking noises escaped from my lips despite my attempts at providing some added suction. I had long since learned to control my gag reflex, but this guy was putting it to the test, and I LOVED it!

He loosened his grip some, my head still held firmly in his hands, he changed his rhythm from quick jabs to a slower fuck. Pushing and pulling his cock in and out almost his entire length, the head never leaving my lips. His saliva slick cock slid easily in and out of my mouth, I curled my lips and put some gentle pressure on the bottom of his cock with my tongue. A deeper moan came from him, that seemed to do the trick.

He started on shallow, quick thrusts. His cock started to tense and I prepared for my first load of the night. With a quick buck, the first shot of cum hit my tongue. I opened my mouth, holding the head of his cock on my tongue. I stroked his shaft as I looked him in his eyes as three more volleys filled my mouth. His cum, slightly bitter, was exceptionally thick. I felt the slimy texture trail down my throat as I swallowed, never taking my eyes off his. I wanted him to see how much I appreciated his gift to me.

After swallowing his load I wrapped my lips around his cock again. His cock started to soften as I milked the rest of his seed from him. I let his freshly drained member slip from my lips and stood up. He came in for another kiss, which I happily returned.

His tongue pushed in as if searching for any remnants of his cum, I hoped he would be okay with just his aftertaste. I thanked him for his cum as he redressed, I also told him the next time we met I would definitely want him inside me. With a firm grip on my ass he said "Gladly", and left the booth.

Glancing at the screen I watched a guy sucking multiple dicks and felt my cock twitch. Only half hard, my cock tented my shorts, the front soaked from a steady stream of sticky, wet precum. I straightened myself out a bit and peaked out from the curtain. A couple guys at the end of the hall were peaking in the other stalls. An obvious invitation had one of them disappear behind the curtain. I stepped out of my booth to catch the other guy. I turned to show him my ass and motioned for him to come on down.

A few seconds later he popped into my booth, his pants already undone. He kicked off his pants as I knelt to take his already hardened cock in my mouth. I went to work on him, he had a nice thin cock, at about 6 inches it was the perfect fit for my mouth. It slid nicely in and out of my mouth. He tapped my head, was he ready to cum already? I stopped and looked up at him.

"Turn around and bend over the bench." he ordered.

I turned around and bent over. He pulled my shorts down and ran his hands over my ass. Pulling my cheeks apart, he buried his face in my crack. I moaned loudly as his tongue found its brown target. He furiously licked at it, pushing it inside me. I moaned even more. While I loved getting rimmed, it was the one thing I could never bring myself to do. It's not like I had a thing against ass, I've sucked the cum from a cock that was just in my ass and had no problem doing it. He loved it though as his moaning joined mine. His finger joined his tongue, working it's way inside me. Followed quickly by another, stretching me out.

I fumbled for my cargo shorts, grabbing the bottle of lube from the pockets. I couldn't even speak as he worked his magic on my asshole. I reached back with the bottle, tapping him on his shoulder with it. He stopped and thanked me. I felt the cool lube cover my rosebud as he worked in a third finger stretching me nicely. As he finger fucked me I looked to see him empty a generous amount on his cock. He dropped the bottle on bench and with his hand spread the clear goo all over his shaft and cock head.

He pulled his fingers from me, I sighed at the loss of sensation. His fingers were replaced by the head of his cock, he rubbed it over my hole before pushing in. I tensed a little, stopping his cock. Even though I wanted his cock inside me I always got nervous with that first bit of penetration. I relaxed as he tried again, this time his cock breaking through. Another bit of tension, this time from the initial bit of pain I always felt from penetration. He took his time though, slowly working his way in. My hole easily relaxed around his perfectly thin cock.

I moaned at the fullness I felt as he bottomed out in me. As he started to saw into me slowly I felt every glorious inch moving in and out of me. There was no thought in my head except his cock inside me. He pumped into for a few minutes me at a nice pace. Every once in awhile pulling out completely to ram back into me. His full thrust hit me just the right way, each one hitting my prostate, sending me closer to climax. My cock was leaking big time, his cock and my growing orgasm were my world right now.

His pace quickened, his grip on my hips tightened, almost painfully. He was bucking hard, my hard cock bouncing with each thrust, and I lost it. It was no use trying to stifle my moans as I let go. My cock erupted, cum dumping out below me, hitting my legs, the bench and the floor. As I rocked back with my orgasm he pushed into me, dumping his cum inside me. He pushed me forward into the wall and rammed in with each jet that pumped out of him. I was breathless, pushed against the wall as he collapsed on my back.

His cock popped from my loosened hole, I immediately felt his seed start to leak out. Even though I missed his cock inside me, the feeling of spent cum running down my leg from my used ass was almost as good. Before he could reach for the paper towels provided in the booths I knelt down and took his spent cock in my mouth, cleaning him off of the cum and whatever juices had mixed with it. While it wasn't the best tasting, it was my way of thanking him for the good fuck he gave me. Much like he entered my booth, once he was dressed he was gone without a word.

I pulled my shorts up, feeling the cold cum spread over my thighs and into the nylon. Sitting down to collect myself I felt small pool of more of his cum puddle in my shorts before leaking through onto the bench. I relaxed a bit, taking in the porn on the screen. I needed a brief rest before my next round. Another guy popped his head in and asked if I wanted a blowjob. I am not into getting sucked, nor am I into fucking a guy so I politely turned him down.

While the first two guys had been right after the other, I waited out the last fifteen minutes of my first hour before another guy came looking get blown. He just stepped in, whipped out his dick and put to my lips. I eagerly licked the head and it grew to an impressive eight inches before I took him in my mouth. I sucked him for a bit before giving his balls some attention. A nice hairless sac filled my mouth, his small testes fit perfectly in my mouth. He stroked as I bathed his balls.

I was hungry for more cum so I decided to take control. I worked my mouth back over his cock, fully taking his cock in one long swallow. Holding there I let my tongue sneak out to lick the base of his shaft. Backing off, my flattened tongue glided under his shaft. I wished he would make some kind of noise, let me know if I was doing a good job at least. While his silence bothered me some I did enjoy sucking his cock, I guess he was just a quiet guy.

As I increased my pace he finally started to show some life, the occasional "Mmmm..." coming out. Apparently all this guy wanted was a quickie, so I obliged. I kept my pace up, bobbing up and down. Spit started to drool from between my lips, making for a truly sloppy blowjob, more moans escaped from him. With no warning, he burst from my mouth, cum shooting out in my face. His shots hit my lips, chin and chest and finally the floor. I leaned in to clean him up and he backed away, tucking his leaking cock back in his pants and leaving.

I wiped his cum off my chin and chest, licking my fingers clean. I sat around for another twenty minutes or so not paying attention to what was on screen. I was eager for more, so I took a look in the hall. Dismayed I saw that mine was the only one occupied. I took the walk down the hall and looked around the corner. No one in the small hall, emboldened I stepped up to the curtain and peaked out. The store was dead. I guess that was it for me. I wasn't going to hang around seeing what might happen, who knows how long that wait would be.

I went back and put my clothes on, cleaned up the mess from the last guy and left.

The girl at the counter chuckled as I walked up.

"Seems like you had fun back there." She gave another quick smile as she handed me my card and receipt. "Oh, looks like you missed a bit."

She wiped her finger under my chin, showing me a small drop of cum. She made to put it to my lips before putting it in her mouth and licking it off her finger tip. Maybe I did have a shot with her.

TerriC
TerriC
113 Followers