All Comments on 'Dicks at the ABS'

by TerriC

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

I remember those great days of the glory holes back in the 70’s. Went to them lots when I was on weekend liberty when I was in the Navy. Sucked many a hard cock in them booths. Never got fucked in the booths though I would on occasions if I liked a dick I sucked would invite the guy to my hotel room so he could fuck my 18 year old tight ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was a HOT story and a familiar scene for me. ABS's were one of my favorite pastimes before my state closed most of them down. I had to laugh though, when you mentioned the drive time. I used to go to an ABS an hour away from home for the same reason. In less than two years of going there, I ran into 1 neighbor, 2 colleagues from work, and 1 relative. All of us apparently had the same idea of anonymity due to the distance, LOL. After that, I said fuck it and went to one close to home. I really enjoyed reading this story. And the slutty part of me would love to hear about more of your ABS adventures. Thanks, MLF

69stroker6969stroker69about 2 years ago

There's never enough cock and cum. I love the ABS scene. Thanks for the great story. I look forward to more of your writing.

rhody50rhody507 months ago

great backup plan when the apps are quiet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Oh yea! What a delicious story, so erotic. Your story took me back to my GH days and how much I enjoyed it. When I first went to the ABS I was overwhelmed. There were so many men walking around and the clerks were young girls. They were friendly; however, they were not critical of us even though they knew we were all there to suck cock. The only 2 rules I was aware of was to keep the video machines fed with tokens & to be discrete.

It took me a couple of mouths to build up the courage to do what I wanted to do. Finally I sucked a cock and knew immediately I was going to keep sucking. I blew another couple of guys that day and swallowed their cum.

I loved it. Thanks for the good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Excellent story! Love hearing about the woman behind the counter. I would love to hear a story with her trying to drum up business for the store by advertising a Blow & Go promotion with you and several hot transexuals doing the servicing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTerriC@TerriC
Just a guy that likes to wear lingerie and have some fun with a guy once in awhile. Love reading, besides the obvious erotica on Lit, my favorite being trashy horror novels, some fantasy and mystery.