Did Father or Son Get In Her Pants?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Truly glad to be out of that store before my fantasies took over, but the very next store he stopped and stared.

"This is you, Christie!"

"What!?"

I'd mostly brought my more demure clothing, all except that bikini fiasco. This dress was something I would covet in my other life, but he'd not seen me like this. Maybe he thought he thought he thought it was a Pretty Woman scenario. Okay then, I'll have fun with this.

"You should try it on at least, Christie."

"It's so fancy and shameless."

"Try it on for me? I'd love to see you in it."

"Okay I guess, I'll try it on but you can't see it." I tried to blush.

"Awh, okay okay. I have to stop to get my phone checked. I'll meet you in the middle."

I did try it on. I bought it and shoes with plans to give him the shock of his life.

"You bought it? I found one I liked, yes," I hedged.

"That's great but I wanted to buy it for you!"

"It was one sale."

"Oh okay," he said, unconvinced.

A few days later he brought up the dress. "I'd like to take you somewhere so you can wear it."

"Oh that would be wonderful!"

He made reservations at a wildly popular five star restaurant in Tampa.

I met him in the living room. He was dressed in a gray suit with an open neck white shirt. He looked so damn handsome I knew he was going to be trouble with a capital T, just as I'd thought earlier.

I walked down the steps and hesitated until he noticed me. His eyes widened, got dark and he nodded.

"Christie, you're a knockout." I'd found a dress that was even more shameless that the one we'd seen in the store window.

Descending the steps showed him the deep slit of the long skirt. From his lower angle he could see the black lace top of my thigh high hose.

I picked up the glass of champagne. "Thank you kind sir." I took a sip and let him take in the rest of my dress.

Long sleeves just clung to my shoulders creating a deep V that narrowed down to my belly button. His eyes lingered on the cleavage of my 34C breasts. Before following the opening lower.

"Christie.... You're gorgeous. This dress was meant for you." He looked at me a moment. "I'm going to have to fight off the guys tonight."

"I'll remember the date I came with," I smiled and turned to pick up my clutch.

He hadn't even seen the back that was a deep V that dropped down to the cleft of my ass, but when he did I heard his sudden intake of breath.

"Ready?" I looked over my shoulder and he just nodded.

The drive across Tampa Bay on the Sunshine Skyway bridge was always beautiful. The Maserati purred like a kitten and I enjoyed riding in it. Especially alongside Adam. All my reasons for not wanting to pursue a relationship with Adam flew out the window into the bay.

He told me about his business and how he was looking at selling the business to retire. I wanted to talk about my public relations firm but decided now wasn't the time. I did talk about my plans for retirement and how I was going about making that goal. He invested much of his own money and gave me some ideas for investing for myself.

Valet opened our doors and we were escorted in. As with most restaurants in Florida. Clothing was varied. The higher end didn't require suit and ties normally, but long pants and a button shirt. There were many there that were dressed as we were, so it was a nice mix. No one was too casual here.

We made small talk until Adam suddenly said, "You are driving me crazy in that dress. Not only the dress, but you. You're the whole package, Christie." He called for the check. "If you want, we can go to the bar and dance."

We settled on a table and walked to the dance floor. My hands went to the back of his neck, his on the small of my bare back.

"You are killing me," he whispered, glancing down. From the position of my arms the dress had spread a bit and the edges just barely covered my nipples. His hands slid to the base of my spine, which was still bare. He sighed.

"Christie, I've tried to be a gentleman. I know you didn't sign on at my son's to be a babysitter for his old lecherous Dad and..." I moved into his body and kissed him, stopping his words.

"Mmm," he moaned low, and pulled me tight against him. "I want you so bad."

"I want you too."

Adam made a phone call and in a short time the Maserati was with valet at a nearby hotel in Hyde Park, and we where being whisked up the elevator. Somewhere along the way Adam got a key card and were in the room, closing and locking the door behind us.

I pushed his suit jacket off and unbuttoned his shirt with trembling hands. I ran my fingers through his curly silver chest hair, learning his body.

He slipped the dress over my shoulders and my dress dropped to my waist, baring my breasts to his smoldering eyes. His fingers trailed around my breasts, is thumbs rubbing my tight aching nipples.

"You have beautiful breasts. When I saw you in that bikini on the beach, I knew then."

I shoved the shirt off his arms and pressed in for a kiss. To rub my tits on his chest. Moaning, I took the kiss deeper, more passionate.

He unzipped the short zipper and my dress fell to the floor. I stood in spike heels, black garter belt and thigh high hose.

He groaned. "Good thing I wasn't aware you didn't have panties on or we'd have found out what it was like making love in the Maserati."

I hooked my fingers in his waist, unbuckled his belt, and pushed his shorts and pants to the floor.

I licked my lips when his cock sprang up, bouncing with his pulse, a clear drop forming on the head. His balls were tight against the base of his cock. He worked out and his hard body was proof. Not overly muscular, but just so perfect. I ran my hands up his arms to his biceps appreciatively.

"Ummm, how long am I supposed to stand here with you in front of me with black garter belt, hose and heels and NOT touch you?"

"I'm just admiring your body," I smiled.

"As I am yours!"

He pulled me against him, his hands cupping my ass and lifting. My nylon clad legs wrapped around him. He turned, lay me on the bed and came down between my thighs. We kissed, long and passionately. His cock slipped between my legs, it's head teasing my smooth shaved lips.

I reached between us, and rubbed the tip up and down my wet slit. Teased my clit, rubbed it close to my entrance. I was so wet and ready for him and needed him now.

"Fuck me. I need your cock inside me. I'm so wet for you, Adam."

He pushed up on his elbows, spread his knees so my thighs were on them, my pussy gaping open. He pushed in. Slowly. Oh so slowly. I couldn't get leverage because my heels were on his ass. I whined and moaned for it. We had over a week of flirting, teasing and foreplay and I wanted his cock NOW.

I felt more whorish than I'd ever felt, fucking with heels, garter belt and hose. It turned me on incredibly. My nails dented his back as he hammered my cunt. The rhythmic pounding on my clit sent waves through my whole body. He groaned when his cock was tight in the grip of my clenching pussy.

He ground deep one last time and exploded. The heat from his pumping cock sent me over the edge again and I came with him.

"Oh Christie," he murmured, rolling off me and pulling me against his side. "You're gonna kill me. Damn I haven't been on a sexual high like that in.... I don't think ever." He chuckled weakly.

"Mmmmm, it was hot wasn't it." I trailed my nails across his chest with my head on his shoulder.

"You got off when I did, didn't you?"

"Yessssss. When I felt your cock throbbing and pumping inside me, that did it."

"And you in that garter belt and hose. Your legs rubbing against me in those hose drove me wild. And those heels on my ass. Damn baby. You were a firecracker tonight." He pulled me into a wet, tongue dueling kiss.

"That's why we couldn't make it back to Siesta Key?" I laughed.

"Either hotel or I'd take you in the car. You really had me hot. But sports cars aren't meant for fucking.."

"You sound like the voice of experience," I laughed, imagining what position it would take to do it.

He got serious. "I date around, but not often and nothing serious. Miami is full of rich old ladies, old like me I mean," he laughed, "that are on the hunt. I avoid all that."

And you're so young in spirit, I thought.

"You don't belong with an old lady whose attitude and looks are in the past. I see them here in Sarasota a lot. Women that look like they haven't changed their hair style since high school. Don't keep up with the trends. Then they talk about how hard it is to meet men their age. That men always go for younger women. I always want to shake them and tell them to wake up. It's not your age. It's your attitude." Whoa I thought, soap box time, Christie.

He blinked. "Yes, I've thought that same thing so many times. Age is an attitude. If you live in the past, you're going to be old. If you keep up, and stay open minded, you'll be forever young. Or as Ed says, 'your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen'"

We dozed off in each other's arms. I woke once in the night. Adam's hands stroking my sides, lightly circling my breasts as I felt his breath on my smooth shaved lips.

I moaned and arched when his tongue quickly flicked my clit. He clamped his mouth on me, sucking and flicking. Fireworks went off and I went off.

We had breakfast room service and got dressed to leave. Leaving in evening dress clothes in the bright sunlight of morning was a bit unnerving. Adam laughed at my embarrassment, pinned me against the car on the parking deck and gave me a long passionate kiss.

"You and that dress," he muttered, closing my door.

Fortunately no one would be home at David's so our tryst would be a secret. I couldn't afford to have David, and certainly not Lindsey, know about my relationship with Adam.

Adam wanted to relax around the pool and I was very agreeable to that. I still wanted to maintain some amount of adventure to our relationship, so rather than go nude, I dug out the naughtiest bikini I had.

It was crocheted string, so it was solid, yet still see through the tiny holes. My top was circles that barely covered my nipples. Thin strings went around to tie behind my neck. The other strings were attached to the edge of the circle and essentially drew a line from my nipple around my side to my back. The crocheted triangle was the same see through string and just a small triangle that covered my pussy lips. The strings went between my cheeks to tie at the hips. Designed to tantalize and tease.

I tossed my cover up on, grabbed the bag and headed to the pool. Adam was already in slicing cleanly through the water, obviously an accomplished swimmer.

When he saw me he climbed up the ladder, stood dripping wet, staring at me as I stared at him. Because I live in Florida, I've seen my share of those revealing suits. The men that shouldn't wear them, ruin it for those that can rock them. Adam rocked the Speedo.

I tossed my cover up on the lounger and watched his cock grew before my eyes, stretching the fabric then threatening to bust out the top. He couldn't take his eyes off me and the same with me. Never have I ever seen a man look that gorgeous in swim briefs. Granted, they were skimpy and explicit, but if you have it, flaunt it.

"You're killing me," he muttered. Again.

"As you are me." I glanced around. "I'm glad we're alone for this x rated party!"

"Are you coming in the pool?" He slipped over the edge and held his arms out.

I laughed. "Does this look like something I can swim in?"

"Take it off." It wasn't a suggestion.

I took it off and ran to dive in the deep end. He met me underwater and we came up laughing and sputtering.

"You are a naughty girl!"

"And I think you like that in a girl."

"I like it in YOU," making the emphasis.

Then dove under me and I came up out of the water on his shoulders. My pussy on the back of his neck, and my thighs wrapped around.

"Hang on!" He went under again and pushed off coming up out of the water and I flew.

I came up laughing and wiping the water out of my eyes. He swam up. "I love watching your titties floating in the water."

"They do bob around don't they?" I shimmied to tease him.

His eyes darkened. "It's not nice to tease me like that you minx."

I backed away and he followed, coming closer. My nipples brushed against his chest, then my titties were mashed against his chest as he pulled me against him. My legs automatically wrapped around him, my arms around his neck.

"You lost your suit," I said, my lips inches from his.

"How can you tell, hmm?"

"Either that or there's a snake monster in the pool!" I laughed and he pulled us down in the pool. He let me chase him, but it didn't take much effort to catch him, swim between his legs, tease his bobbing cock before coming up for air.

We laughed and played like goofy kids. We had the same juvenile humor and liked to joke around. He may be a silver fox, but he can run rings around many of my age friends. Has the matureness they don't have, and just an overall polish. He has a business sense that I could see him right up there at the helm of my company with me.

The only problem with that is, he has no idea I own a lucrative business right here in Sarasota. And worse, I'm not sure how to tell him without it seeming like I lied. Although I never discussed what I did for a job other than I was on hiatus. I could see that this was going to be quite a problem in the future. But I had no one to blame but myself.

He climbed out of the pool and toweled off. "Much as I'd love to continue this, I have a conference call in a bit. How about a date this evening?"

"As long as we make it back here and no more hotel stays," I said laughing.

"Ohhhhh you are a naughty girl, aren't you!"

I didn't see him again until early evening. I didn't know where he wanted to go, but

it was casual style most everywhere we'd go. He chose a nearby Peruvian restaurant that I often went to myself.

Slightly uncomfortable when we walked in, we were immediately seated. Drinks were delivered and the sever came to take our order.

"Hello! Great to see you again! The usual?"

"Yes, you too, thanks. Yes the usual please," I said as pleasantly as I could because Adam was staring.

"What is your usual?"

"The chef here is known for skirt steak. I'm sure it's the usual of everyone," I laughed nervously. She took his order and asked all the normal details for the dish. She left to put in our order.

"I guess we haven't talked much about what you do? Besides nanny for my granddaughter," he laughed. "You must live around her as well?"

I nervously lined up my forks and studied them. "I guess we haven't talked about it. I have a condo downtown that I purchased in the economic downturn. I intended to flip it, but I made the mistake of moving in temporarily." We both laughed. "I had flipped a few places prior, so I didn't feel bad for this fail." I grinned.

"Smart and sexy. What a package." He looked at me intently. "So what do you do to support your real estate habit."

I took a deep breath. "I own a public relations firm. I started on my own, got more clients than I could handle and started hiring. Pretty much it."

He studied me for a moment and before he could say anything, the food arrived, and we dove in.

"So when can I see this real estate investment you made?" He smiled and nodded when I indicated right now.

I unlocked the door. "It's not the penthouse, but the views are are still wonderful."

I hadn't been there in awhile and saw it with fresh eyes. I really hadn't put much into it because most of my time was spent at the office a couple of blocks away. I'd purchased a few pieces of furniture, but not enough, and it looked unfinished. I was embarrassed in front of Adam.

"I'm going to grab a few things out of my closet. Make yourself at home." I had more of a need for dressier clothes than I'd anticipated. The majority of restaurants here were casual, but Adam chose places that were dressier casual.

"Your bedroom has my favorite view," he remarked, walking over the the sliding glass.

"Yes, I agree. At night it's stunning with the bridge lights. Part of why I chose not to sell."

He put his arm around me while we took in the vibrant blue sky and water. "You are quite a mystery, Christie." He pulled me closer. "And I'm going to enjoy unwrapping your layers."

I was finding it hard to resist Adam. A problem I'd never had before. I was always in control. Kept the upper hand. That's how I stay in business.

I kissed him. Wrapped my arms around his neck and took it deep and steamy. With a deep sigh he cupped my ass and held me close. His hand went to the back zipper on my dress.

"In fact I'd like to start removing some layers now," he said and I smiled.

My dress dropped to the floor, his clothes disappeared, and I hoped no one happened to be looking in the glass wall of my bedroom. If they did, they saw a sexually explicit show, starring a shameless woman and a lecherous silver fox indulging in decadent sex with a porn rating, I thought, laughing to myself. Just the thought that someone may be watching us turned me on even more.

"What if someone were watching us?" He was silent for a moment before answering.

"I hadn't thought about anyone ever watching me before... But it is a little thrilling to consider."

"I mean, look at all the windows that can look in. Who's behind them. I know many have telescopes. Some would have to be voyeurs I'd think."

"Mmmm. They'd watch my beautiful woman, but not touch. I like that a lot."

"Maybe the voyeurs aren't all men. Some of us like to watch porn movies, though not all admit it."

"You?"

"Well yes, I like x-rated movies. They do have to have somewhat of a plot, and not just a bunch of bodies banging." He laughed.

"You are full of surprises, aren't you?!" He hugged me and turned me towards the window. We were high enough to not be seen from the street, but any other office or condo would see.

He kissed my neck and ran his hands down the front of my body. "Oh baby you are so hot. You drive me absolutely crazy," he ground out. He positioned me spread eagle against the slider. My hands spread on the glass, legs spread wide. "I want to show you off. Want everyone to see how fucking sexy you are."

His words were stunning, intense. Fingers toyed with my clit and slipped in. My head rested back on his shoulder, while I rocked on his fingers. His other arm wrapped around me to tease my nipples into aching hardness.

As I rocked his cock slipped between my ass cheeks. When I rocked his cock was clenched tighter.

"Damn baby," he groaned. Tempo increased on my clit taking me higher."Cum for me baby." the intensity on my nipples increased,

"More," I moaned. "Harder." I groaned with the painful pleasure on my nipples. "Yesssssss," I cried out, cumming hard and loud.

His cock throbbed harder against me. Still trembling and wet, I bent over . "Fuck me." He grunted loud and slid in my sopping pussy.

I laid against the cool glass as he pounded into me. He held my hips in a tight grip and I clenched my pussy around his hot stiffness. He shouted out and sprayed my ass. White streams and slid down my ass from the white pearls of cum.

"Damn baby, where have you been all my life," he gasped.

"I'm here now." And I don't plan on letting anyone take my place, I thought.

We went downtown for lunch and sat outside.

"I'm leaving next week," he stated. I continued eating my salad, not allowing myself a reaction. "I'll be here when Lindsey gets back because I promised, but need to leave after that."

"Yes, you've been gone from your business for some time. I know how hard it is to stay away. I'm lucky to have excellent people to take care of things, but I can't take time off forever myself."