Did Father or Son Get In Her Pants?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He studied me for a moment, then nodded.

The housekeeper had been in so there was nothing I could do to stay busy. Adam was on conference calls for the afternoon and I was bored. I needed to do something to keep from thinking about him leaving. I hadn't thought much ahead as far as where our relationship was going. I guess I just assumed it would be going forward, but apparently Adam felt differently. As it happens in relationships.

I started riffling through my closet. Adam was taking me to dinner in a small town about forty five minutes south of here. It was known a foodie town as there was a huge variety of excellent restaurants to choose from.

I couldn't decide or maybe I was too distracted. My car was on the ground level under the house. It was tucked into a corner, but I maneuvered it out and headed to the mall across town. Shopping was always a distraction for me.

I parked near the store I wanted to shop and went by the men's store that Adam got clothes at when we were here together.

Ohboy Christie, get it together girl. It has been fun but it is coming to an end. No promises were made on either side. It's just the way it goes sometimes.

A little less enthusiastic, I started with shoes and could barely carry all the bags by the time I finished shopping. The elevator whisked me up to the third floor and I hauled my packages in.

I had a view of the pool and saw Adam had been swimming and was getting some sun. I decided to stay in my room and read the bestseller I'd picked up.

I surveyed myself in the mirror after I'd dressed for dinner. I had pulled my hair up in a messy bun because I knew the to would be down on the Maserati, which I loved. I had a simple white skirt, straw sandals and clutch, and a coral silk tank.

"You're beautiful," he said as I descended the steps.

"Thank you! You look pretty good yourself!" He had his signature white shirt with rolled up sleeves, and in a nod to current trends, lemon yellow Bermudas, and white deck shoes. This healthy silver fox, dark tan, ice blue eyed man could carry about anything off.

Off we went, top down and I was prepared. He took the leisurely drive, so we enjoyed the scenery. We pulled into a small waterfront area that housed several restaurants as well as touristy fun gift shops. I had heard of it, but had not been here before.

Drinks, dinner and sunset over Charlotte Harbor. Conversation was easy and flowing, but I couldn't help but think forefront was my lack of honesty. I didn't take this job to get involved in a relationship, just as a nanny until Lindsey left to spend the summer with her Mom.

A few more weeks and I would be back to my life. Albeit leaving with a lot more baggage of the mental kind.

"Are you ready go," he repeated as I came out of my thoughts and nodded. The ride home was quieter with each one of us lost in our thoughts.

David came home the next morning and Lindsey in late afternoon. Adam invited us all to dinner but I declined to give them family time. Who am I kidding, I thought. You're distancing yourself from him before he leaves. Before he breaks you heart. And that was the truth.

Lindsey was back to school and David back to work in the morning. I busied myself with laundry. I discovered I had a couple more weeks before school ended and I left. Adam was leaving the next morning and I avoided any lengthy time with him the rest of the day.

I woke to a light tapping on my door. Thinking it was Lindsey needing something before she left for school, I jumped up and opened the door. But it was Adam. Looking too wonderful for this early in the morning. He stepped in and softly closed the door behind him.

He turned and said, "Christie, I...." suddenly stopping mid sentence and staring. "Damn honey, you're going to kill me before this gets started."

What gets started? What's he talking about, I thought, totally confused. Then realizing that I hadn't put a robe on and all I had on was my nitie. My very brief sheer nitie.

Too late to cover up, I said, "What did you want?"

He stepped forward and held my upper arms. "I don't have time for what I want right now. I have to get back to Miami by noon. What I want is going to take a hell of a lot longer than we have now. A lot longer."

He leaned in and brushed my lips with his. I had my hands on each side of his face, tipping my head to take over the kiss. To leave him with something to remember me by. I nibbled on his lower lip, and soothed it with my tongue. His breathing increased. I locked my lips over his and it was steamy, and it was hot, and it was passionate. Then I stepped back. He glanced back. Maybe to remember? I don't know.

He sighed, groaned, "Fuck." and walked out the door.

The last several weeks of my stay went by quickly. Lindsey had a lot of after school activities. Her rowing and sailing were wrapping up. She was disappointed to not be around for their summer events, but I showed her what would be available when she got back. She was even more disappointed that I'd not be here when she returned.

"I have a job I have to get back to, Lindsey," I said soothingly. "I won't be your nanny but maybe we can be friends instead? I'll check with your Dad, but maybe we can spend some fun time together?" She excitedly agreed.

"I'm going to be sorry to see you leave, Christie," David said one morning. "I'm so used to you being around, the house will be empty with you and Lindsey both gone."

I looked at him thinking back to when I thought he was going to be my biggest problem here. As it turns out, it was his Dad.

"I'll miss you all as well. I told Lindsey I'd ask you if we could spend some time together when she gets back?"

"Of course! I hoped you wouldn't disappear from our lives, especially Lindsey. You two have so much in common, and you had so much guidance for her since you'd been through the same."

"That's great! I'll look forward to it."

"Wait... I was wondering that since you soon won't be my employee if you'd like to have dinner sometime."

I hesitated to gather my words. "I'll have so much to do when I get back I'm not sure when I could find the time. Catching up personally and at work will take a bit, I think." He smiled and nodded and I went to my room.

How lame can you be, Christie. That's the best you could do? Damn. What was I supposed to say, gee sorry I can't date you because I'm fucking your Dad and was stupid enough to fall in love with him.

The next morning someone arrived to take my bags to my car. I took one last look around and left. With a heavy feeling, I took the elevator down to get out of there as quickly as I could.

The company had run smoothly while I was gone, and I was happy knowing I could get away on occasion and not worry. A pile of paperwork on my desk required my signature and the other pile was just a looksee as to what had gone on with the clients. It could wait, or I'd take it home to go through in the evenings.

A week later I was back in the swing, meeting with new clients and hiring more employees. Today was interviews, which I wasn't looking forward to.

I used my private bathroom, checking my tailored suit and favorite matching Jimmy Choo heels. I felt good. Was back on my game. I let my assistant know I was ready for the next one.

Four today and by the third I'd lost hope that we'd find anyone this go around. My assistant escorted the next one in while I picked up his resume to scan.

The door smoothly closed and I heard. "You're looking more beautiful than ever, Christie."

"Adam."

He smiled and stood before me, towering over my desk. I was speechless. I spent a lot of time putting him out of my mind. Relegating him to another lifetime. To my past. And it all came flooding back.

'You're surprised?" He smiled.

"This is really your resume? You're joking around," I said confused.

"No, it's really my resume." I glanced down to see it was true. "I was pretty good at public relations in my business and thought you might be able to use my expertise here." He waved his arms.

"Was?"

"I sold the business. That's why I left, Christie. Those conference calls. I just had to go back to Miami to tie up some loose ends and to sell my home."

He sat down, crossed his legs, his ankle on his knee. Looking quite relaxed.

"I thought you were retiring?" I asked, still unsure what was going on.

"I'd thought about it before I met you."

My ears were buzzing. I took a quick sip of water. "What do I have to do with it?"

He laughed. A hearty bounce off the walls laugh. AT the same time I picked up the phone to my assistant.

"Yes that's fine. Just lock the door behind you please."

Normal gave me time to gather myself together.

"Christie, you have to know, after spending all that time together, that I love you." The room started spinning. He looked at me quizzically. "Are you alright, honey?"

"No." He then looked very concerned. "No I"m not alright. When you left me you broke my heart. It has taken me all this time to get over you."

I stood up behind my desk. "And here you are. Just when I relegated you to my past. When I was moving on with my life."

He stood up and stayed on the other side of the desk. "Would you like me to leave?" he asked, guardedly. "I will if that's what you want. I'm sorry I broke your heart. I needed to make sure that I could get everything done in Miami that I needed to. I couldn't make you any promises because I wasn't sure how long it would take. I honestly did think you knew I loved you, because I thought you loved me then too," he said in what seemed to be one breath.

I turned to look out the window. Sarasota Bay had whitecaps that looked like whipped cream. The sky was a dark intense blue that reflected darker on the water. The moored sailboats were blindingly white in the sun. I looked down at the people hurrying around, some to the marina, some to town. I felt him behind me.

"I love this view," I said softly. "I overpaid for the suite of offices because of it. I need someone to rein me in sometimes."

"So maybe I'm the man for the job?"

"You're the man for all my jobs." I turned and stepped into his arms. We kissed like we wouldn't ever kiss again. It was long, and soft, hard and wet, and steamy and wet.

He reached down and slid his hand up my thigh, but struggled to get far. Looking down he said, "Look at those spike heels and ankle strap. You're going to kill me, Christie."

He struggled my pencil skirt up to my waist, revealing thigh high hose and garter belt.

"Sit down," he commanded and I dropped into my office chair. He pulled me to the edge and reached up to pull my panties off. Because of the garter belt and the pencil skirt bunched at my waist, it was impossible.

He sighed and I heard 'riiiiipppp'. "I'll buy you another pair."

He moved my thighs over his shoulder at the same time his mouth locked on to my pussy. Teeth pulling my smooth lips, tugging on my clit. Oh damn I thought, this guy could turn pro. Tip of his tongue flicked at my clit. Over and over taking me higher and higher. I wove my fingers through his hair.

"Don't stop," I moaned. "So close." And the waves washed through me and I groaned going places only he has ever taken me.

I sprawled in the chair recovering. Finally I stood to straighten my skirt. "How am I ever going to sit here and try to make executive decisions when all I'll be able to think of is how you ate me." I frowned and he laughed.

"Lets go eat, honey, I'm hungry for food now." He opened the door to the Maserati and said, "By the way, I'll have to stay with you, I'm homeless." He grinned and this time my laugh echoed through the parking deck.