Did I?

Story Info
We had a fight, I went to a bar, same old story. Or is it?
748 words
4.14
9.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright (c) 2020 James Miehoff, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.

------------------

The following is a work of fiction and as such all characters mentioned herein are fictional and any resemblance to any persons living, dead or fictional is coincidental. All characters mentioned herein that participate in sexual activities are adults (18 years of age or older).

------------------

It's amazing how many dirty stories start in a bar. So of course, this one starts in a bar. My wife Sandy and I had one of those fights that usually require a lawyer or two to resolve. I stormed out and was sitting in the bar nursing a scotch, neat, when I saw her.

Long brown hair, wearing the sheerest red dress I've ever seen and standing on 4 inch fuck-me-pumps. So I grabbed my drink and wandered over to her.

"What's a vision of loveliness like you doing in this dump?" I said as I reached her side.

She glanced down and then a long perfectly manicured index finger and tapped my wedding ring. "Same thing you are, sailor. I'm here to get fucked."

She sipped on her martini and turned towards me. I was right, that was the sheerest red dress ever. Her nipples were clearly on display. She looked me up and down appraisingly.

She licked her very red lips and said, "Before I go with you I need to see the goods."

Shrugging I glanced around. Nobody was watching. I unzipped and fished my semi-erect penis out. She reached down and gave my cock a squeeze. It throbbed in her hand. She smiled. "You'll do," she said. "Your place or a motel?"

I held out my elbow and we headed for my car.

Sandy was still crying in the living room as Lana and I headed for the bedroom. She stopped and stared at us as we walked past.

As we walked in to the bedroom, Lana went to close the door. I stopped it with my foot. She shrugged. The dress hit the floor as she walked to the far side of the bed; Sandy's side.

Sitting on the bed, her tits were awesome. She pulled me close and undid my pants and pulled them down. She looked at me with the bluest eyes as she said, "I want you to last when we fuck, so come in my mouth first." Without further ado, she gave me the best blowjob ever.

As I came, I opened my eyes see Sandy standing in the doorway. Her t-shirt was pulled up and she was fingering a boob. Her other hand was buried in her unsnapped shorts.

Lana kept sucking me until I was hard again. I pushed her back and licked my way down her thighs. I pulled her red thong off and threw it over my shoulder. She tasted delicious and her cologne smelled of jasmine which complimented the taste of her juices perfectly.

She must have been right on the edge and licking her clit threw her over. When she stopped thrashing, I started licking again until she started trembling. That's when I stood up and she surrendered her pussy to my thrust. Her hips arched and she screamed her pleasure.

Looking over, Sandy was standing next to the bed. She was naked and had a leg up the cedar chest with practically her whole hand shoved up her cunt.

My attention was diverted when Lana grabbed my head and growled, "I need to be on top."

We rolled over and she ground herself down on me. I felt the bed shake and looked down to see Lana and Sandy tonguing each other. After a few seconds, Sandy swung her leg over my head and mashed her soaking wet pussy onto my face. Her juices were thick and musky and I ate like a starving man.

Sandy's thighs signaled her impending climax as did Lana's frantic grinding. Suddenly Sandy cried out and I felt Lana's cunt muscles squeeze, setting me up for my own orgasm, which stopped when the alarm clock went off.

Cursing, I got up. My morning wood was drooling pre-cum as I padded over to the alarm.

'Just a wet dream,' I thought to myself. 'It was just a damn wet dream that I couldn't finish.'

As I slapped the alarm, I stepped on something. Bending down, I picked up a red thong and I caught the fragrance of jasmine.