Did I Even Need a Safe Word

Story Info
Curious bi male realizes just how much he needed bisexuality.
1.9k words
4.44
8.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I imagine not much thought goes into a safe word but then do wonder if people do choose as carefully as me. If it's something completely bizarre, as it should be I suppose, it could make a weirder situation even more weird but if it's something common you could say it by mistake and spoil all the fun unwittingly.

I thought I'd conjured up a decent one but when you then hear that word in everyday use, in the cold light of day, the memories that it brings up can be even weirder.

When you are conversing in a polite conversation in work and someone says it, it can, for example, give you flash backs of when you were tied up being ravaged by two guys you'd met an hour ago, when this happens you know you're probably not living your purest life. You can't help but feel this is life's way of making you feel some sort of shame for your pleasures.

But more on that later, firstly I suppose I should elaborate on how I came to find myself in that situation barely 3 months after I'd even tried my first blow job.

It had taken me a while to pluck up the courage to try it, like it does any bi curious man. However once I'd tried it and processed it I knew this wasn't something I'd only do once. The thrill of being sneaky about meeting other men seemed to make me thirsty to do it even more.

I'd always wondered about being sub and found out that once I'd actually settled in after a couple of casual blowjobs it was something I definitely liked. Each encounter bringing me more out of my shell. Something a few random individuals could attest to.

I'd thought about a threesome long before I'd actually ever done anything with a guy and now I was experienced it was something that drew my curiosity more than ever.

It still felt like it was on high on my bucket list but something I didn't expect to happen soon until one crazy night where I got talking to a couple of guys through Reddit. Something I'd done plenty of times but when they turned out to be close by and I was at an unusual loose end that evening it peeked my curiosity even more. A huge bulge in my boxers testifying to what I thought of this.

They were staying about five miles from me and seemed quite confident with their adventures which made it even more alluring. You get used to people who want something off you being nice and agreeable but these two were different.

The one guy I spoke to most was very happy to tell me what I really needed and how I would love what I could give him. He wasn't pushy almost as if he knew what I wanted and therefore didn't have to sell it too hard.

The inevitably about how hot this felt left me nervously excited and both cautious at the same time. The next few conversations involved exactly how they'd satisfy me and how I needed to get down there now.

The natural hesitation made me quiet for a little while then I tried to dial down the tone and go back to asking about what they liked and what they'd done.

They went quiet for a few minutes as I felt maybe they'd thought I was wasting their time. A silence which if I'm honest made me want this even more. Did they know this? Were they treating me mean to keep me keen? If so, it was definitely working as the thought of servicing these two was keeping me rock hard.

A message popped up which was just a location, their precise location. Followed briefly by a picture of them both standing up naked from the viewpoint of lower down. Only their pants on with huge bulges in each. Obviously this was the view point they expected me to be looking at if I got my arse there.

How naughty is this? How thirsty am I? How much do I need this? All thoughts which went through my head as I found myself getting into my car and driving towards the location.

I sat in my car right by the house, I still had time to not go through with this crazy decision, no one would ever know if I just turned around and went however there was no way I could do that. I just had to try it. So in I went.

'So you made it?' said the guy who opened the door. A nervous 'yea, why not' came the reply.

'Would you like a drink? A shot?' he asked. I said yes as I thought a bit of dutch courage couldn't do any harm.

We had a quick drink while we discussed what we'd spoke about earlier. We had spoken about plenty of filthy stuff, I do tend to get carried away which is easy from the comfort of the other side of a screen. To do so in person, out loud, was strange initially but as I agreed, some of the things he said I'd mentioned trying I found myself realising just how filthy I can be.

'I love guys like you, when they finally live out their fantasies, it's fucking great' he said laughing. 'all that pent up need finally coming out, I love seeing that literally in the flesh'.

'I guess being naked would help with that he said' smiling at me. Like in previous meetings I'd been happy to get naked at the first opportunity so I quickly undressed. Soon to realise I was the only one by the time I was completely undressed.

It did feel good to be the only one naked and it did give me a feeling of vulnerability that did also make me even hornier.

'On your knees' the other said before they both started to unzip their jeans. I happily obliged and helped one of them pull their cock out of their pants. As soon as it was out I had my lips around it, desperate to show off what I could do with my mouth and how much I'd perfected my recently acquired skill.

The other guys was put now too and I felt duty bound to please his too so moved my mouth over to it while I stroked the other. The next few minutes involved me back and to, dutifully stroking one while sucking the other. My hair being used to gently show me how deep I needed to go occasionally.

'You mentioned you like being tied up?', to agree to something in person, as opposed to a chat room, was both scary and exciting and while I felt I should have been more reluctant I couldn't bring myself to say no. Strangely I couldn't help agreeing to everything this guy said. I surprised myself with how submissive I was as I wanted to do everything he told me to do.

'Your fantasies were pretty wild when we spoke' he said 'maybe we need a safe word as otherwise I probably won't stop he said.

When you're getting that horny and giving off that much aura of being a willing slave you need safe words it does make you feel even filthier and in turn hotter, or at least it did with me that night as I realised what a slut I'd become. We'd found a word, we were good to go.

Before I knew it I was bent over the table with a foot tied to each corner and my hands behind my back. They'd decided to tease me at first and took it in turns to kneel down and rim me deep.

Having my hole teased in turn they knew was getting me hornier. In between taking turns they teased me with their cocks. Only stroking it gently with their shaft as they knew this was enough to make me groan with pleasure knowing what was to come.

You could tell they were both getting off on using me as there little slut and anything that happened after this point was just taken rather than asked for which I was more than happy with.

I'd never mentioned I'd never been fucked before as I didn't want to feel like an amateur so when the need took them I just felt them apply some lube before the first of their cocks thrust into me.

The loud groan I gave out might have give them a clue it was my first time bit they still didn't stop to ask. Subsequent groans of what must have been hard to distinguish between pleasure and pain came out. They still didn't utter a word, they knew I could ask for less or use my safe word if needed. Neither was forthcoming from me. To my surprise I loved every second of being used and abused.

Over what seemed like a long time but was probably only twenty minutes they both took it in turns to fuck me as hard as they could without a single protest in return. I think this just encouraged them to use me more to see how far I would go.

After one of them came deep in me the other said he wanted to cum all over me so they untied my legs but leaving my hands bound placed me on my knees. One guy wanking over me desperate to cum on me, only stopping occasionally to tease my mouth.

The other had my head by the hair and forcefully was pushing it onto his cock as far as it would go. Occasionally he pulled it out and stroked his sloppy pre cum covered cock and then fingered my mouth so I could taste every drop.

It felt like a while since these guys stopped caring about what I wanted and just used me to fulfil all their dominant fantasies. A situation I was more than happy to go along with to even my own surprise.

There was a brief moment where I was being pulled around and used at a point where I felt the more humiliation they dished out the more they enjoyed it and I had wondered if this was the point I would consider using the safe word.

My own contrasting emotions about how much I was enjoying this confusing me. I know I felt used, but I couldn't say whether that bothered me or dare I say helped me enjoy it even more. The temptation to almost say the word diffused by the thought of what I'd be stopping if I did.

Considering saying it, and then not doing made me contemplate just how much I liked this. I couldn't let this stop, I needed this, I wanted it so much.

And as I felt ready to explode, he did. Enjoyingly emptying his cock all over my face, then following it up by forcing it into my mouth for me to lick every drop off. A task I couldn't back out of as the other guy held me firmly by the hair.

And so back to my original point and why it's careful maybe to pick your safe word wisely.

When I hear this word as I did when we were having an innocent conversation recently in work I don't associate it with a scary situation I found myself in but quite the opposite and when you're sitting in work with colleagues and you hear a word that reminds you of just how much you like cock and how far you're willing to happily and forcefully take it be prepared for the little bit of shame knowing exactly how much of a cum slut you really are.

But that stays your little secret and is all part of the fun right!