Gay Roommates

Story Info
My gay roommates seduce me.
2.3k words
4.63
20.7k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To say that it was a bit odd to be a straight guy with two gay roommates is a bit of an understatement. Not that I was against what they did, they just always seemed to so open about it. And some things they did made it harder and harder to be confident with my sexuality.

Sometimes it was small things, like I'd come home and see them sitting close together, giggling as I walked by. Other times, I would catch them full on making out. They would notice me and giggle, not stopping what they were doing, expecting me to be completely cool with it. And I was, I would always leave them be, blushing and retreating to own section of the house.

One night, coming home, they were doing their usual making out, but I had to grab some food from the fridge. I could hear them behind me, giggling, lips smacking, soft moans. I could have easily told them that it was making me uncomfortable, but I didn't, trying to pay no attention as I grabbed some food. Before long though, their giggling stopped, and they were simply making out. I felt my face blush, my body hot for some reason, but they quickly left, retreating to their room. Even from the distance of the kitchen, I could hear them, groans from both guys. My mind began racing, imagining their two studly bodies together, what they could possibly be doing. I got my food, but I wasn't super hungry any more, I ran to my room, and pulled my hard cock out, slowly jerking, imagining the gay scene playing out a short distance away.

I came quickly, shooting into a tissue, my body trembling from an intense orgasm. I was so sure that I was straight, up until now at least, and if not fully gay, this living situation was definitely making me more curious. I'm going to have to move or get new roommates, I thought to myself foolishly.

The same situation one night, coming home from a long day at work, Jake and Mike sat in the kitchen, close by, sharing some drinks.

"Hey, why don't you join us?" Jake called out to me, smiling.

"Me, a-are you sure?" I felt very nervous all of the sudden, even though we saw each other on a nearly daily basis.

"Yeah, please. We live together, but we hardly know each other it seems like," Jake said. Mike kept quiet, but smiled, looking on at me.

"Ok, sure," I said, grabbing a seat next to them, and sipping on a drink that they poured me.

We talked just general things about work and stuff, the alcohol beginning to hit me more and more. That's when Mike went to get up, to grab more alcohol, and he stopped on the way back, asking if I'd stand up for him.

"Ok?" I said, a bit confused. But I stood up, and felt his eyes going up and down my body. Jake got up as well, getting close to me.

"You sure you're not into guys?" Mike asked smiling. "You've got the perfect twink body, you know?

"I-I do?" I was confused, but intrigued, as Mike ogled my body. It made me feel all tingly and curious, the hair on the back of my neck standing up.

"Yeah," Mike licked his lips. Jake appeared on my other side, smiling.

"You know," Mike continued, "Jake and I have noticed how you check us out some times, when we're making out and stuff"

"No, I..." I tried to defend myself. But then I thought about what he said. Had I been checking them out?

"It's ok," Mike laughed, getting very close to me now. "We've been checking you out too, and we think you're hot. Too hot to not join in on some of our fun, huh Jake?" Jake giggled cutely and nodded his head yes.

"I'm... but, I'm straight," was all I could manage to say. Mike laughed at this, and Jake did too, both of them closing the distance on me.

"Come on, whats the harm in a little experimentation, huh?" Mike said, my skin suddenly feeling hot and tingly. For the last few minutes, my cock had come to life, beginning to harden in my sweat pants. Had they noticed?

"I'm uh, not so sure.." was all I could say, but my subtle curiosities and the bit of alcohol were getting to me, suddenly I was beginning to feel more and more turned on. Without even noticing, I had backed up a bit, the kitchen wall just inches from behind me.

"Here, just get a little bit more comfortable, huh? We've been dying to see this fit body of yours." And I could feel Mike taking hold of my shirt, attempting to lift it up. For some reason, I didn't stop him, didn't attempt to.

"W-wait," I did say, but didn't resist as he lifted my shirt up and over my head, tossing it to the side. I felt the cool air hit my body, my nipples hardening as these two studs eyed my body and up down. I suddenly felt so shy, I wanted to hide my body, but the two of them kept advancing, their intentions very clear.

Jake's mouth went straight for my left nipple, as Mike's mouth went straight for my right nipple. Instantly, feeling their wet tongues swirl around my nipples, I felt jolts of pleasure running through my body, down to my cock which thumped and hardened against my tight sweats.

"Ah," I moaned out, my body tingling from this new pleasure. I had always been a bit self conscious about my chest. I had large, sensitive nipples, perkier pecs than usual on a guy, which I tried to remedy with push ups and weights. But now, I just felt so sexy, and these guys seemed to enjoy my tits, their tongues sucking and pulling on each nipple.

"F-fuck," I moaned out again, unable to control it. I arched my back, my chest protruding forward as Mike and Jake's tongues danced around my nipples, alternating being licking and sucking. The top of my ass was hanging out of my sweats, and as I arched my back, I pressed against the wall behind me, feeling the cool wall on my partially exposed butt.

"Mmm!" My hands gripped the wall. All I could do was moan and squeak. Each time their tongue or lips touched my nipple, it made my cock jolt and twitch, precum running down my boxers and leg now. I felt like I could cum alone, just from the sensation of them sucking on my chest.

As Jake continued to work on my left nipple, his mouth enclosed around it, sucking and pulling, Mike began to work his way back up my body, his kisses trailing up my neck now. I felt his hand reach around, down my lower back, and he went under neath the waist band of my sweats, grabbing on to my ass cheek. Instead of kissing now, he was licking my neck, big long licks as he squeezed my bubble butt.

"Mmm, not so bad is it, being with a guy?" He whispered into my ear, in a sexy, gravely voice.

"I... could... cum.." But I could hardly talk, could hardly think straight as pleasure overwhelmed me, Mike's soft lips pressing against my own. I was trying to tell him that I could cum from just this, my cock leaking. But instead, I was only able to whimper and moan as Mike and I began to kiss. He kept squeezing and pulling my ass too, his tongue sliding into my mouth.

It was so overwhelming, so good, and new, my first time kissing a guy. His tongue was wet and soft, and as soon as it slid into my mouth, it's like I knew exactly what to do. I began to rub it against his tongue, both of us moaning into each other's mouths.

Jake continued sucking on my nipple, but his hands roamed down my body, over my abs, pulling my pants down slightly. I felt my little bit of pubic hair sticking out the top of my pants, Jake's soft hands rubbing over it. My cock bounced and begged for him to go lower, to touch it, and he did, just barely rubbing it through my pants.

"F-fuck!" I had to take a break from Mike's dominating tongue, I turned my head to breathe, to moan out. As Jake continued to rub my swollen, leaky cock, he moved up my body to, kissing the other side of my neck. Mike giggled at this, and forced his tongue back into my mouth.

The three of us began to alternate kissing now, our tongues wild, flying in every direction. Mike and Jake were right up against me now, I could feel the hardness of their cocks as they pressed against me. Mike slid his shirt off first, and then Jake. Our nude chests pressed together, my skin shivering and tingling from the contact.

"My god... I," Once again, it was hard to speak, feeling Jake's hand back on my throbbing cock. He didn't waste any time, pulling the front of my sweats down, his hand pumping and stroking my exposed cock.

"Mmm," Mike said, looking down, and then back up at me. "What a pretty cock you have, young man." And as his tongue darted back into my mouth, he joined forces with Jake, stroking the balls, as Jake worked my wet, hard shaft.

"So... hot.." I moaned out, feeling Jake's mouth sucking on my neck again, as he expertly worked my shaft, taking time to squeeze my throbbing tip. He pressed hard against me as he did, I could feel his cock throbbing, the tip of it just barely sticking out of his pants, getting my lower stomach sticky with pre cum.

Jake readjusted, pulling his pants down further, his nude cock slapping against me. it was so much thicker than mine. It felt so warm and comforting as it pressed against me, he was basically humping my abs as he Jerked me off.

That was the final straw, I could take no more. I didn't want to cum, I wanted to enjoy this for as long as I could, I had never been so hard, so turned on in my entire life. But, their seduction was just too powerful. As Jake's fingers danced up and down my shaft, and Mike's hand's rubbed my soft balls, I exploded, cumming and moaning the entire time.

"Oh!" My cum exploded everywhere, as Mike groaned out, his hand catching the majority of the mess. This only seemed to turn him on more, he groaned and forced himself against me, kissing my lips, my mouth hung open in pleasure. I did my best to react, to kiss back, but I felt like I would fall over from the sensations.

Everything seemed to go still and silent as Jake rubbed against me, his cock throbbing like mine was only a few seconds ago. Mike reached over, and began to stroke it, both of them still leaning up against me, though now their focus was on each other.

"Mmm, fuck Mike, it's been so long since we had a cute boy to play with," Jake moaned out, as him and Mike locked lips again. They made out slowly, inches from my face as I was still pinned to the wall, their tongues darting and disappearing into each other's hot mouths.

"Mmm, maybe you could help us both out, huh?" Mike turned to me, his face wild with pleasure. "We're so close," he said, lightly applying pressure to my shoulders. I got the hint, and without a thought, I knelt down, Jake's hard cock to the left of me. To the right of me, Mike's cock was still tucked into his jeans, a gigantic bulge, and wet spot on the front. Very slowly, I moved his zipper down, his monster of a cock flopping out to greet me.

My mouth hung open in awe, seeing the size of it. With Jake's cock in my left hand, and Mike's in my right, I began to stroke them, feeling the difference in size and shape. Both guys were pretty clean shaven, like me, so their pre cum glistened off their shafts, making their cocks look so shiny and delicious.

"Ah," I couldn't help it, whimpering as I first tasted Jake's tip, feeling it pulse in my mouth, then Mike's, rubbing his veiny shaft as I did. Looking up, Mike and Jake wer locked in a deep kiss still, occasionally pausing for breath as I worked their cocks. Their bodies looked so incredible from this angle. I rubbed my hands up and down Mike's strong abdomen, feeling his body quiver as I did.

"Ohh, fuck," He's good, I heard Mike moan out to Jake, before swallowing his tongue. I felt so proud to be pleasing these two studs, and so I worked harder, spitting into each hand, moving up and down their thick shafts.

It didn't take long, Jake was the first to shoot, and then Mike. I was too nervous to swallow their loads, massive loads, so I felt the majority of their cum hit my face, or run down, covering my body. It was so hot, so warm and sticky, I felt like a gay slut all of the sudden, moaning as much as they did when they orgasmed.

As we got cleaned up, and lingered there for a few minutes, making out, slowly getting dressed, feelings of apprehension flooded through me. Should I really have gone through with this? I wasn't so sure. But, for the time being, they were my roommates, and I would have to deal with this, one way or another.