Did I Get Caught by Jenna?

Story Info
It all started when I noticed Jenna's panties on the bathroom.
2.1k words
4.07
33.9k
31
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first time I have written anything like this. I hope you enjoy the story.

It all started a few months ago at a swim party for the kids. There were about 6 different families invited to enjoy a pool at the newly built house of one of our friends. The adults in the party all ranged from early 30s to early 40s. I myself, Brandon, am a 34 years old dad who rocks a dad bod. I am just an average looking guy in the looks department. My family was the second family to arrive, my wife and kids were already in swimsuits but since I just got off work, I had to change there.

As I walked into the bathroom, I noticed that laying on the floor was the clothing of Jenna. Now Jenna is a real knockout. Jenna is 32 years old, slim with the right curves, and has a solid c cup. This blond bombshell is your real life milf. Laying on the floor hidden in the clothes I notice red lace panties. I quickly lock the door and without thinking I pull the boy shorts from the clothes and immediately sniff the panties. I typically do not do such things but in that instant, my curiosity and instant horniness take control of me. After sniffing the boy shorts several times, a craving to taste the panties takes control over me. I run my tongue along the material hoping to taste Jenna.

At that moment I heard someone try to open the door, shaking me back to reality. I call out one second as I strip as fast as I can. The response at the door is from Jenna, she says, "No worries I just came back to get my clothes." Panic and fear hit my body, I tried to get my swimsuit on and conceal my growing member but I found that I was getting harder by the second. I quickly try to place the panties back where they belong and I carry my towel in a way to conceal how rock hard I have become. The rest of the swim party is fun and everything seems normal but I am truly ashamed and worried that I have been caught.

A couple of weeks passed by and I have really forgotten about the whole circumstance. At work one day a medium size envelope is mixed in with the mail I have received for the day. I start to open the mail nonchalantly. When I get to the envelope, I open the top and dump the contents unto my desk. From the envelope slides out a plastic bag with what appears to be a blue thong inside the bag and a folded note. I sit there for a second or two just trying to figure out what in the world has been delivered to me. I quickly shove the contents back into the envelope and look out my office door to make sure I have not been caught.

I quickly walk to the door and tell my secretary that I need to make some important phone calls and not to disturb me. I then shut the door and raced back to my desk trying to figure out what was going on. I slowly inspect the envelope only to find no markings of return. I look inside the envelope and once again see the note and the plastic bag with a blue thong. I slowly opened the note to read the following, "I had no idea you enjoyed other women's panties. In the bag you will find one that I made sure to wear all day just for you. Hope you Enjoy 😉. PS If you do like, post on Social Media a reference to Baby Got Back."

I know without a doubt, that I was caught by Jenna at the swim party. Once again, I find myself hard as a rock and opening the plastic bag looking forward to what I am about to find. I take the blue thong from the bag and immediately can smell her musky scent all over the panties. I cannot get enough of this thong. I am drunk on her smell and I eventually start to lick and suck on this thong. Without thinking I drop my pants and boxers and start rubbing my hard dick. As I sniff and lick this tiny blue thong and what seemed to happen in moments, I start shooting cum all over my hand and desk. I quickly clean up the mess and go onto social media and post a clip of Baby Got Back and title one of the best songs of all time. As I try to regain control of myself, I hide the panties in my desk and try to focus on getting something done.

A couple of weeks go by and nothing happens. Over those weeks I have masturbated countless times at work and even my wife asks if everything is okay as I just seem distracted.

The next weekend, my wife says she is going to take the kids and visit her mom but because of work I am not able to travel with them. Friday morning my family leaves and I head off to work. Shortly after getting started, another medium envelope arrives on my desk with no return. I shut the door to my office and rip open the envelope. Inside the package was another bag and note. I quickly open the note to read, "I hear you will be alone tonight... I will be as well. How about you come over at 8:00 pm and we can talk about how you have been a naughty boy. PS I wore these all day including the gym and then masturbated with them on to soak up all the juices."

I quickly rip open the bag to find a pair of white with red cherries cotton briefs. As I sniff up the heavenly musky smell, I cannot help but notice a little bit of stiffness of the panties. I quickly lick and suck on the panties tasting the remains of Jenna. I am so drunk with lust that I am pretty sure that I would have cum instantly if something so slightly touched me.

The rest of the day seems to go as slow as possible. I made sure to leave work as soon as I could and shaved and showered again before leaving for Jenna's. As I rang the doorbell promptly at 8:00, Jenna answered the door looking as stunning as always. She was wearing a sundress that fit snug around the top, showing off all her amazing attributes. Jenna said, "Sorry Brandon, Devin is not home but is there anything I can help you with." Jenna had a wicked grin across her face and then said, "Oh I see you are here for me, aren't you?" I said yes immediately. As I walked in, fear and lust stroke my body. Jenna went and sat on the couch and motioned for me to come sit. I sat next to her with great eagerness.

Jenna then said, "So Brandon is it true you have enjoyed snooping through my panties?" I feel my face get hot and I answer, "Yes Jenna I have." Jenna continues by saying, "I thought so Brandon, I could tell at the swim party that my clothes had been moved and I was curious why they were moved. Then to my surprise as I grabbed my panties, they felt a little wet. Brandon did you lick my panties?" My face is now probably as red as a tomato and all I could do was shake my head yes.

Jenna then said, "It got me wondering do you have a thing for panties, I had to find out so I sent you the mailing. Of course, you answered on Social Media how much you liked what you received in the mail. So, Brandon, what is it that you like about panties, is it the style or the material... what?" In that instant I really was not sure how to answer that question. I finally said, "It is not so much the panties but the curiosity of what you wear and how you smell and taste." With a grin on her face, Jenna says, "How about you get on the floor so you can have a proper taste?"

I quickly get on my knees and watch as Jenna pulls her sundress up exposing herself in the tiniest thong you could wear. Jenna looks at me as she moves to the edge of the couch spreading her legs and motions me forward. I move between her legs and take a big breath; I can tell that she is turned on as her perfect pussy is glistening in the light. I slide the thong over to the side and let my tongue run up the slit. I can tell from her reaction that she is as turned on as I am. I start to lick slowly but as my lust and hunger for her takes over me, I dive into her and lap my tongue like never before.

I know that I am doing a good job as I feel her hands on the back of my head pulling me in closer and her legs are starting to tighten around my head. For a few seconds I find it hard to breathe but I cannot pull away from this incredible hot, wet pussy. As my tongue explores, I get hold of her clit and start to suck on it, Jenna starts to moan loudly and yells don't stop. I feel her body start to buck and her legs tighten around my head like a vise grip. As Jenna comes off her orgasm, she is just leaned back on the couch and says, "Oh Fuck." Over and over.

I pull her to the edge of the couch and pull her now wet thong off and start licking the juices that are running down. As I search for her juice my tongue makes contact with her asshole. I can tell this might be a first for her as she kind of jumps and her legs tighten. Without looking up at her, I tell her to relax and enjoy. My tongue darts back to her asshole and I slowly flick it. With every second, Jenna becomes more and more relaxed. Soon, I hear soft moans coming from Jenna and I licking harder against her asshole. I move a hand up and start to slowly tease her pussy with my finger. Jenna is appreciating the attention as she says, "Yes!" repeatedly in between moans.

Jenna grabs my hand and says, "Brandon I need you inside me." I am quick to my feet, kicking my shoes off and dropping my pants and boxers. Jenna stands and takes her sundress off. Then Jenna grabs her wet thong and shoves it into my mouth. She then grabbed my hard dick and led me to the dining room table. Jenna sits on the edge of the table and guides me inside of her. Jenna is so turned on and wet that I slide in with no trouble. As I am now all the way inside her, Jenna says, "Fuck me good my little panty boy." I did not need the encouragement but the words make me start to attack her. I can't help but notice how her perfect tits bounce and wiggle every time I thrust inside of her.

Jenna has got a grip like no other as she digs her nails into my back moaning loudly. I know from the noise of Jenna, the wetness of her pussy, and the thong in my mouth that I will not last long. Luckily, Jenna's nails dig in harder and her legs clamp around me and she once again has another orgasm. This shoots me over the edge and I start to cum inside of her. I cum extremely hard, shooting ropes of cum again and again. I slowly pull out of her and Jenna lays back on the table catching her breath. I lean up against the counter and I set the soaked thong on top of the counter. As I catch my breath, I notice my cum and her juices slowly leaking out of her.

Jenna finally gets off the table and walks over to me and starts kissing me. After Frenching for a few moments, Jenna says, "You better get dressed, Devin and the boys will be home shortly." I get dressed and help clean things up quickly and head to the door. Jenna and I kiss one more time and she says to me, "Nothing will be said about this, do you understand?" I nod my head in agreement. Then she says, "Every time I need you, you will get a small envelope in the mail." With a smile on each of our faces, I leave for the night with anticipation for what will come in the mail.