All Comments on 'Did I Lose My Wife'

by jcace

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
wow so, so ,sooooo unsexy

she kicks him in the nuts and is fucking another man while your jacking off in her panties. why you need is a new idea for a story. dickless men with cuckold dreams are getting boring. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I think it's a great story line

I can't wait for the next chapter.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A LOSER IN NO TRUMP

or a pre-ordained cuckold. Changes may abound. TK U MLJ LV NV

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
The bitch broke it, she can fix it. If jacking off works, then so would her blow job.

Fucking tramp just wants some strange.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
as i said

As i said loser day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Unfortunately wrong title.

It shouldnt be Did I Lose My Wife but I gave away my wife. When you use terms such as pee pee and wee wee it is painfully apparent that you are just writing a cuck story so continue it if you want but... It isnt going to be fixed and he is just going to continue down this path. Glad I just skimmed it and wont be skimming part two.

obtusemanobtusemanover 12 years ago
to be continued.... Please, for the love of God, DON'T !!!

I am no writer and ordinarily I thank authors for sharing their creative writing/fantasies (for free) with a often thankless public. Today, I will make an exception.

The characters you created (hopefully they were creations) are completely unredemptive and the story was nauseating to read. I felt sullied and, like a bad movie, wished I had the time back that I lost reading this drek.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE TRASH

we dont want to hear this shit, maybe the pussies do but real men dont

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Unless she'll get hers in the next chapter, don't bother

This story as is, is pathetic. Let's see, they are roleplaying and she hurts him accidentally, but makes him impotent but it's OK if she rubs the problem in his face and about finding a 'real' man?

chootkabhootchootkabhootover 12 years ago
crap

pathetic fantasy

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 12 years ago
Waste of my time

Don't write part 2. Your story is wothless and stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No need you pathetic piece of cow dung.

Story is sick, just like you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Humiliation is not good

Humiliation is not good. There should be a category here call Humiliation. This should be in the BDSM section not Loving Wives. I don't think she is a Loving Wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOOK

The coment section is the best part of this literary abortion.Does that tell you any thing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I second the idea

of a Humiliation category. these types of stories are disgusting and its really just plain annoying how crappy these stories are.

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Lousy wife

SHE is responsible for injuring him and now threatens to fuck around because of what she did. What a prize. She seems to be into humiliating him. Not interesting to me. Might want to put a disclaimer up front and those like me will just give it pass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The new title should be

Did I ever have My Wife. Find a new story line, the Cuck is dead

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"1"

Didn't care for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Are you in a contest for the worst fucking story?

Congrats, you win. Now for your prize, you win a one way trip to loserville with stops in dumbasstown and getthefuckout Berg. Please throw your keyboard away and don't touch it again.

Now onto the criticisms. She damn near castrates him then mocks him...what the fuck? She's having sex with a high school student who was only 14 a couple of years ago, that makes her a criminal, unless sex with a minor is legal. I could go on; but why bother.

The husband was written to be a childish and retarded as possible without needing to wear a hockey helmet and take the short bus...but only just. Unless she is as rich as Oprah and better than Rachel Ray in the kitchen and Martha Stewart in the yard, no man would put up with that shit and from what I saw, she's nothing but a useless twat.

debbie2freedebbie2freeover 12 years ago
this sucks

wee-wee and pee-pee? i get the humilation and foot fetish thing but really not being able to say cock pr penis seems so childish

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
keep writing

the closetcucks will keep reading and commenting, in between spanking their tiny monkeys and dreaming of eating creampies while getting cornholed, damn perverts. wannabecucks imagining a fat cock to smoke is what keeps this shitty category alive; w/o authors like you they would have nothing to read, spank to, and comment on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
keep writing

the closetcucks will keep reading and commenting, in between spanking their tiny monkeys and dreaming of eating creampies while getting cornholed, damn perverts. wannabecucks imagining a fat cock to smoke is what keeps this shitty category alive; w/o authors like you they would have nothing to read, spank to, and comment on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anon-keep writing

Talking about yourself faggot?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
talking about you cucky!

spank away closetcucky, keep coming back to read these cuck tales and spank in self-loathing, dream of getting cornholed and slurping a creampie, maybe smoke a cock for dessert you damn perv - I know your kind...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No

You didn't lose her - she was already gone.

What you did discover is that she had already figured you saw her, realized you were a potential cuck, made you play with her pants and now, you will wear them, be submissive, say nothing about her screwing the neighbor boy (she may have already) and she will eventually go clubbing while you stay home in just her pants.

Did you lose her - no, she discovered that you are a sissy, submissive, a cuck and possibly even Bi!

Have fun.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 12 years ago
I have a suggestion...

When these stories are written, as soon as we know where things are going, quit reading. That's what I did. I then went straight to the comments because they are a better read than the story was.

Then, starting now, don't rate it, don't comment on it. Pretend it didn't exist. Don't let it get to the "Most comments in the last 24 hours" section.

I guarantee that with no comments and no rating these stories will eventually fade away.

Regards

C

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 12 years ago

Cuck is a fetish. It is not loving.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 12 years ago
she emasculated him

physically and mentally. Then she turns on him, no remorse or excuses? what a skank! he should dump the cunt as fast as possible, but then, he is quite a wimp, isn't he?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"I would smile at her"

needs to be removed from the gene pool.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Inconsistent

At the beginning of this tale, Hubby is portrayed as a guy interested in getting back in the saddle with his Sweetie. Before the afternoon is over, it is clear that he is not recovering from an injury, but is adjusting to life as a eunuch and, probably briefly, a cuckold. Sweetie has already recognized this and found a temporary BoyToy before finding a virile second husband!

I believe the author should NOT have drifted Hubby's personality so abruptly, but written him as he turned out to really be.

BTW - how stupid do you have to be to not ditch the evidence (lacy panties) before returning home?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Author you are one sick mother fucker! Did something go wrong at your birth or did mommy just not let you think for yourself!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well that was a waste of time

And I'm still not sure what happened in this confusing story. I do know that he should find a new wife because the old one is a bitch.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

i cant rate it because i got no fucking idea what the hell happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Jcace, seriously... end it all.

You are obviously a sick, sad and pathetic loser. You have absolutely NO purpose or value on this planet. Take your life and end both your pain, and the pain of anyone who reads your shit.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
This is a really big mess

Not sure exactly what's happening, but I'm sure his solution is to simply divorce her. Why would he possibly put up with her behavior? If she's that unhappy with him, why would she want to stay? Just get a divorce and end this silly, confusing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of these days...

God decided a while ago to throw brain into the world. Those who received it wrote completed stories, were satisfied with their lives and achivements. The others, being not quite that lucky, started writing, tried their best to finish what they had thrown onto their audience/readers..but without brain...you know, don´t you? Don´t be desperate, jcace. Maybe, if you are lucky enough, you will receive what is needed to be a good and accepted author, - if not: Don´t mess with your readers, because most of them don´t appreciate being left hanging in the air with half of (let´s call it story). Problem we have is: there are hundreds of so called "writers" here with similar problems. So please...at least t r y to complete it.

rixelsrixelsalmost 10 years ago
Yuk

So she kicks him in the balls twice, once literally and once figuratively.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
well

the husband does have a true to life penis problem. and the medical world experts really do not have honest solutions...

shvg65shvg65over 8 years ago
Could Be Trouble

If you have a 6 inch cock and your wife or girlfriend has a much bigger dildo or vibrator, it won't be too long before she goes looking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Forget Chapter 2

If she hasn't already had a little taste of the neighbor boy, she is...Definitely, about to, even if hubby gets his erection back

I would say he waited too long but this wife was/is a latent cheat anyway. She is very comfortable and confidant with who she is so...

No Chapter 2, she's going to get laid and we already know you are going to let Mr, Bewildered, Mr. Uncertain watch it all unfold so...admit he is a latent cuck, fuck the blonde, make it quick and don't insult us with lingering on and on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jerk Who Jerked Off

What a piece of work this little ditty is! Jerks off 3-4 time a day with a flaccid member...maybe you should have put this in the science fiction section. Then his wife who caused this problem has the audacity to go look for it elsewhere and he puts up with this shit? Don't think so!!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 6 years ago
So if she had cancer

It would be ok for him to have sex with the girls next door because she can't do her duty? These are selfish pathetic people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Not sure what this is, but I feel I need a shower to wash the shit off of me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No. With that he stood up and punched her lights out.

He then went to the hospital and had them document the damage done to his groin. Then he contacted his lawyer and began the divorce proceedings. He kept 90% of the marital assets when he told her she either signed the agreement or he was going to press charges for assault, battery, sexual assault and spousal abuse and send her to prison. She signed. End to the drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Then

Then he drug her to the car and tight her legs to the bumper and drug her ass to the clinic and said bitch go get yourself tested the end

Anthony1965Anthony1965almost 4 years ago
Please Continue the Story

I know it's been a while since you've written a story, but please continue this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
fuck

fuck i'm so sick of these stories curel nasty cheating whore;s and wimp ass husband.

Chuckles1966Chuckles1966over 2 years ago

"I've got an idea, honey. Why don't I accidentally kick you in the crotch with my steel toed boots and we'll see how horny and ready to go you are?"

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Nasty whore abusing mentally I’ll idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

please never use the term pee-pee again the rest of your life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

no more its pure trash ,just a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

this turns no one on cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So let her go. She’s worth nothing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous