Did I Make the Right Choice?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the evening, I called Erin on their line phone. Pam picked up, "Hello, who is it?"

"It's me, Brad. I called to find out how you ladies were doing?"

"You just missed Erin. She went out with Debra, her friend. I hope you didn't call to tell us the meal you were served yesterday destroyed your stomach..."

"Pam, the food was perfect. You overdid yourself."

"Nonsense. I enjoyed your company and would happily see you here again anytime."

I smirked, "Can I come now?..."

She laughed, "Yes, you can, but your only company will be an old woman."

"Pam, I heard from Erin you hardly go out. Why is it?"

"It's a long story. I got married once. The disappointment and frustration with my poor choice left a big hole in my heart. Frankly, my trust in men diminished significantly."

"But a bad relationship with one guy doesn't count. Many nice guys would love to meet you."

"I never mentioned it to Erin, but a year after our divorce, I tried my luck twice. Both 'affairs' ended shortly after they started. I began to believe the problem was me and gave up."

"Pam, Erin is out. Both of us are free. Would you come with me to watch a movie of your choice?"

"Brad, I already said you are a gentleman. However, your nice try to make me feel better is not working."

"Pam, you amaze me. Can't you understand that a simple guy like me will be proud to be seen with a pretty lady like you?"

She laughed, "You mean they'll be jealous of you going to see a movie with your mother?..."

"Pam, you are terrible! I think you are one of the prettiest women I have ever met. I don't care if an on-looker thinks I spend time with my grandma! Neither of us has anything better to do right now. Let's go!"

"Brad, are you always getting your way?"

"I try. Why should I be alone and miserable if I can go out with a lady and make her miserable, too..."

"You are so insistent... OK, choose a movie, but I hate seeing too much blood and killing. Everything else goes."

"Be ready. As we speak, I am checking the nearest theaters for decent movies starting within the next half an hour. I'll call you again with the details."

Ten minutes later, I called her back, "Three movies will start soon in our neighborhood, 'Love Story' in Landmark Theater, 'The Good Boss,' and 'The Fabelmans'. Which one do you want to see?"

"I heard so much about Love Story but never saw it. Can we?..."

"Sure. It starts in 35 minutes. I'll be at the door in 15."

I checked online. Only five people bought tickets. Everybody must have seen it long ago or on TV.

I knocked on the door. She opened it and ran to the bathroom, blurting she'd be ready soon.

A few minutes passed, and she made her entrance. My breathing stopped. She let her blond hair down and had a faint red lipstick that matched beautifully with her blue eyes. Her plunging long dress complimented her figure. The evening before, she wore an apron that hid her body, but now her narrow waist and curvaceous breasts were easy to detect and admire...

I whistled appreciatively. She blushed, "Stop mocking me, young man!"

I kissed her hand and looked straight into her eyes, "Pam, you look beautiful! It's not a compliment; you are gorgeous! We need to go. Otherwise, we'll miss the movie's beginning."

We entered the theater when the light went off. It was mostly empty. We sat in one of the last rows. I saw the movie decades ago and remembered the plot. It would be nice to watch young Ali MacGraw and Ryan O'Neal again...

I relaxed and leaned backward, my eyes alternating between watching the screen and peeking sideways toward Pam's heaving chest. She sat comfortably and smiled happily, watching the young lovers enjoy their life together. Everything changed once the actress became ill, especially when a terminal cancer was discovered. Pam bent forward, and I saw tears in her eyes. She whispered, "They were so happy; why cancer attacks an innocent young girl?"

I hugged her shoulder, "Life is not a box of chocolates. Sometimes, bad things happen to good people... You are a nurse; I am sure you know what I mean."

She cried, "Many bad people live a long, prosperous life. Can't bad luck affect them instead?"

"Pam, I wish it was that simple. I am an atheist, and my logic tells me many occurrences in life are random and not planned by a higher being."

She watched the actress's disease worsen and cried, "It's so unfair!"

I Hugged Pam with both my arms. She trembled. She leaned her head on my shoulder and glanced at the screen, now and then wiping her tears. She whispered, "It's such a sad story..."

I caressed her beautiful hair, trying to calm her down. She lifted the wedge between us, placed her head on my chest, rested her left hand on my thigh, and continued staring at the movie. Several times, mostly when the actress suffered the side effects, she squeezed my thigh, and I hugged her tighter. At one point, Pam was crying. She hid her face in my shirt. She looked so vulnerable and... desirable that I lost it. Without thinking, I lifted her chin gently and kissed her lips softly. She didn't participate but did not resist either. It lasted a few seconds. When I disengaged, she stared at my face expressionless momentarily and then lowered her head.

I didn't know what to think. It was a clear no-no, and I screwed up! Would she hate me for taking advantage of her emotions during the movie? Will she mention it to Erin?

In the next five minutes, Pam sat on her side and seemed to watch the movie. She was no longer teary-eyed. Next, she moved again toward me, leaned against my shoulder, and continued gazing at the screen. I didn't dare move. For the next half an hour, until the lights went up, neither of us changed position.

When the lights went up, I followed her silently toward the car. Her silence was torturing me, and I had to break the ice, "Pam, are you hungry? There are several restaurants along the way."

She whispered, "I am not hungry."

I looked at her, "Pam, I am sorry. I behaved like a total moron. Please forgive me."

She didn't talk, which was much worse than if she screamed or slapped me...

We reached her house. I exited, planning to open the door for her, but she ignored my attempt, opened her side door, and approached the house. I returned to the driver's side and watched her walk away. She opened the front door, glanced back at me for a long moment, and sighed. Then she entered and closed the door behind her.

I was ready to kill myself - Such an idiot! What did I expect? She'd melt in my arms?!...

...

The following two days, I did not contact Erin. On the third day, she texted me, 'Brad, are you sick? I haven't heard from you in a long time. You are not mad at me. Are you?'

I called her, "Sorry, I was extremely busy. When can I see you again?"

"Come to my house now."

I hesitated, "Wouldn't you rather go to a restaurant?"

She laughed, "We can if you insist. I talked with Mom, and she mentioned she missed you. She likes you."

"I'll be there in 40 minutes."

I started dancing in my room. Life was good again!

I put on my best clothes and bought two boxes of chocolate on my way. On one, I stuck a note in an envelope, 'Eat those and be sweet.' On the other one, I wrote, 'Sorry...' and added a red heart.

I arrived at Erin's house. She saw me coming through the window and opened the door for me. She was cheerful, "I thought somebody kidnapped you. Didn't you miss us?"

"I did. I brought you and Pam chocolates. I didn't want you to argue, so here is your box, and when I see your mom, I'll give her the other one."

Pam's door opened, and she entered the living room. She wore a colorful kimono-type robe with a matching belt that looked terrific. She smiled and extended her hand to me. I grabbed it and... kissed it, "Lady, Japanese women were always my favorite kind." I gave her the chocolates. She blushed, "Thank you."

I sat down at the table. Erin helped Pam carry cookies, nuts, and beer. When she was done, she said, "I am very busy these days. My best friend is getting married soon. I help her organize the bachelorette party and the wedding."

"I assume she is not your age. Otherwise, she is too young..."

Erin had a mysterious smile and then whispered, "She is pregnant and refused abortion. The father decided to do the honorable thing... I hope they'll be happy."

I stayed quiet.

Erin gazed at me and chuckled, "Brad, I know you. You think it was a wrong reason to get married. I think you are right, but in their case, they have been together for four years. Her father was initially against the marriage, but now that she is pregnant, he approved."

"Good for them. Hopefully, they'll find happiness together."

I turned to Pam, "How are you doing these days?"

"I feel good now. Several days ago, I saw a sad movie that made me cry. I hope the next movie I see will be a happier one."

I looked her in the eye, "Pam, I like to watch movies in the theater. Erin rarely agrees to join me. Count me in if you want a company to see movies."

She blushed and stayed quiet.

Erin jumped, "Mom loves to watch old movies. I like it less, so she is stuck watching them on TV..."

We chatted the rest of the evening, with Erin being the main talker. She mentioned school, Trump, Ukraine... I was frequently ogling Pam, whose eyes were mostly directed at her shoes. She hardly spoke.

I left at 10 pm and still wasn't sure about Pam's feelings. It was clear she never mentioned the kiss to Erin. However, I couldn't tell if she held it against me. I decided to wait two more days before choosing what to do.

On these days, I talked to Erin on the phone and met her once at Starbucks. I asked her about her mother's schedule, and she e-mailed me Pam's following week's hospital shifts.

Two days passed, and I hadn't heard from Pam. On the third day, I called her when Erin would be in class.

She answered immediately, "Hi, Brad."

"Pam, I said I was sorry. What else can I do to make you forgive me?"

I heard her holding her breath, and then she mumbled, "Take me to another movie in Landmark Theater, but not one that shows one of the main actors die..."

My heart was about to burst with joy, "When?"

"The upcoming week, Erin will be busy with Debra's pending wedding every afternoon. Based on my work shifts, Tuesday and Thursday are better. Let me know a day in advance."

...

I called Pam on Monday, "The three movies they show this week are 'Dirty Dancing,' 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding,' and 'Casablanca.' Which would you rather see?"

"I saw 'Casablanca' many years ago. I am not familiar with the other two. Will it be OK if we see 'Casablanca' again?..."

"Lady, it's your choice. You can select the worst movie ever; I'll happily join you. It's tomorrow at 6 pm. I'll pick you up at 5:40."

Pam was ready on time. She opened the door with a smile, "I opened your chocolates two days ago. Only then did I notice your card... Thank you."

She wore a short light blue dress and looked amazing! The dress's color matched perfectly with the color of her hypnotizing eyes.

"Pam, you look ravishing! I mean it. It's a shame you spend so much of your life indoors, either in the hospital or at home. Your beauty is wasted..."

She smiled but stayed silent.

Again, the theater had very few people. We were the only ones in our row.

She raised the separation wedge when the lights went off and placed her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her shoulder. Her hand found mine and squeezed it lightly.

I was in seventh heaven - Not only did Pam forgive me, but she let me know my touch was welcomed! I caressed her shoulder gently, relishing the opportunity to touch her. She moaned softly.

The black-and-white movie began with the American Bogart playing the pivotal role. Pam's eyes were focused on the screen. Once Ingrid Bergman appeared, and the emotional connection between the two actors became clear, Pam moved closer to me, and her fingers played with mine. I moved my hand along her arm, massaging lightly her biceps. She let me do it for several minutes, then leaned her head on my chest and turned her back to me. Her maneuver moved my palm to the side of her breast. I continued caressing it lightly, feeling the contour of her soft bra. She moaned again, and her torso turned further away from me. My palm was now on top of her covered breast!

I massaged it softly, hoping Pam moved this way intentionally. I didn't have to guess for long; her palm found mine, and together, they trailed the upper part of her dress. My pecker engorged quickly and started aching as it pushed hard against the closed zipper.

Pam's eyes closed, and she leaned backward on the backseat. She wasn't watching the movie but rather enjoying being touched. I leaned toward her face and kissed her lips lightly. She moaned again, and her eyes stayed shut. My lips found hers again, and my tongue licked her upper. Her lips slowly opened, and my tongue found its way into her mouth, searching for hers. Her tongue trembled as mine began dancing with it. I turned her face toward me, and French kissed her, this time more passionately. She groaned into my mouth, and her hands hugged my waist.

My cock continued its ascent, and eventually, it hit Pam's forearm.

She gasped and stopped moving for a moment. Then, her palm moved onto my groin and gently rubbed it through my pants. I extended my pelvis into her hand.

We continued kissing with my palm massaging her firm boob and hers playing with my caged cock.

My confined erect pole hurt and required urgent help to be positioned differently. I tried to twist it sideways, but it was still uncomfortably directed. I tried again but was unsuccessful.

Pam recognized my anguish and whispered, "Let me help you." Her fingers found my zipper, and carefully, she unzipped me. Once freed, my tumescent rod jolted toward Pam's face.

She glanced at it in the dark. Her palm caressed it, barely encompassing 3/4 of its circumference. Her breathing became shallow, and her hand bobbed my shaft using slow, continuous strokes. Watching and feeling her soft hand on my member was arousing. I moved my arm, massaging her covered breast to the top of her dress, and inserted it inside her silky bra. The ample tit felt smooth. She quivered. I reached for her rubbery nipple that hardened fast. I kneaded it, and she groaned. Her hand was now squeezing my cock.

I whispered, "Pam dear, if you continue playing with my organ, I'll cum all over us..."

She looked into my eyes and grinned, "No, you won't!" She bent down, her mouth opened wide, and her lips enveloped my expanded cock. Gradually, it disappeared into her accepting mouth. Her head began moving up and down, her mouth sucking hard each time she pulled out."

"Pam, I can't hold it anymore!..."

She signaled 'yes' with her head and increased her bobbing pace. Seconds later, my seed started pouring into her mouth. She milked me expertly, making sure no drop spilled. My pleasure was immense! But I felt guilty - She didn't cum yet...

Pam licked the last drops and sat back up, "Brad, it was a tasty appetizer. I was surprised by the large amount of your juicy stuff."

I caressed her smooth cheek, "Thank you for terrific oral. You were right about the large quantity. My balls got used to emptying at least once daily, but I haven't had sex in several days."

Pam smiled, "Are you saying Erin and you are in the middle of a drought?"

"Since she started helping her friend with her wedding, she came home late and was too tired for action..."

"I heard from her she'll be busy for another week. Would you rather wait for her, or I may be of help?"

I kissed Pam lovingly, "I would love to have you in my bed. Are you OK with having sex with Erin's boyfriend?"

"I see your point. But if my daughter does not care for her mate, he may stray. Isn't it better I helped him temporarily, and once she's available, I'll move aside?"

"Pam, I was concerned that YOU, as her mother, would feel uncomfortable with the situation, but if you look at it as 'as long as it stays in the family, it's OK,' I am good..."

"Big guy, we've missed too much of the movie. I think we can leave. Remind me what you said you'd love to do now..."

"I hate to admit it. I ogled you from the first moment I laid eyes on you. In my mind, I cheated on Erin on the first evening. Your penetrating eyes and pretty face hooked me. Your baggy clothes did not allow an assessment of your body, but the next time, I realized you were the total package! If you are certain Erin will be busy elsewhere, I'll be honored to entertain you."

"Brad, let's go. Sucking you was fun and gave me a boost of energy. However, it made me horny as well. If you desire my body - it's up for the taking!"

The drive back home took much less time than driving to the theater. Both of us were hungry for each other. At home, Pam said, "I'll be back in a minute. Please pour us from one of the white wines in the bar."

I opened the bar door and watched the ample space filled with alcoholic drinks. Pam didn't specify what she wanted, and I didn't recognize half the names. I checked one of the bottles against the light. It looked like a white one. I opened it and poured it into two glasses. It was somewhat too dry, but OK.

Pam exited the bathroom wearing a long, plunging silk robe. She sighed, "Brad, would you help me remove the robe? I think the belt got stuck..."

I was happy to comply, even though it didn't look stuck to me. I freed the belt, and the robe opened in the front, exposing the narrow valley between her magnificent breasts, her cute navel, and the landing strip leading to the promised land!

She seemed surprised, "I tried unsuccessfully to open my belt multiple times. You are so good at it. Do you need me to help YOU undress?"

"Pam, watching your gorgeous body is arousing enough. I'd hate to cum prematurely. Take off your robe completely, and let me see you in your birthday suit."

"As you say, sir."

She let it slip to the floor. Her guitar-shaped body was breathtaking. The body looked more mature than Erin's - Her voluptuous tits sagged slightly, but were highly sexy nonetheless. The hard nipples pointed forward, begging to be touched. Her tummy was flat, yet not muscular. It was covered with a thin layer of fat that appeared very feminine. The hips were curvier than her daughter's, which explained her sexy sway...

Pam followed my eyes, "Brad, your hard buddy tells me you like what you see. I want to mention that I am not a statue. I am alive and... horny. Will you please postpone the ogling to AFTER we are done?"

"Dear lady, your body was created by a craftsman. It is flawless and erotic!"

My clothes dropped on the rug, and we hugged. I kissed her lips softly.

She disengaged and whispered, "Brad, I wanted to tell you some things about me before we play. As you know, I haven't had sex in years, so don't be surprised if I orgasm early. There are other facts you better hear now. When my former husband was young, he was wild - Rough, dominant, and liked to talk dirty during sex. The main reason I was attracted to him was because, deep down, I am submissive, and I liked it when he demeaned and roughed me up. Unfortunately, at the time, I had no idea he was also a gambler and addicted to hard liquor..."

She stared at me, waiting to hear my thoughts about her 'confession.'

"Pam, I haven't had enough experience to tell you about my preferences in bed. The few times I've been with Erin, I was dominant. Talking dirty shouldn't be difficult - I'll say what my dirty mind thinks without trying to sound gentlemanly..."

"OK baby, come to Mama. Enough theory."

Pam's short speech actually freed me. I French-kissed her hard, and my right hand tweaked her sensitive nipple. She groaned, and her palm groped my stiff shaft. I bent my head and sucked hard on her other nipple. Pam whimpered. My fingers trailed to her drenched cunt. I blurted, "You are no lady. You are a bitch in heat! I tell you in advance; I plan to fuck you hard and stop only after you beg me nicely! Better prepare yourself - In bed, I am much less nice than you think!"