Did I Make the Right Choice?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shoved two fingers deep into her pussy and began to finger fucking her. After 30 seconds, she started crying, and her body lost control. She shuddered erratically and screamed. I inserted my thumb in her mouth, trying to muffle her deafening noise. I was partially successful. Her powerful orgasm continued until I removed my fingers from her vagina. Her body collapsed on the mattress. I let her rest for ten minutes, and then my hand massaged her other tit. Soon after, her torso started to shiver again. I whispered, "Bitch, I am only beginning! You'll be in heaven, or hell, when I am done with you. I am going to use you as my private slut. Every position is on the menu. Capisce?"

Her body trembling increased, and she nodded with her head 'yes.'

"Slut, I didn't hear you! You better respond politely to your new Master!'

She forced herself to mumble, shaking like a leaf in the wind. "Yees, siiir. I wiiill be gooood."

"Right now, I am not interested in you being 'good'. You are in bed for one reason only - To be my whore for the evening!"

Pam struggled to open her eyes, "Maaster, III wiill doo whaaat yoouu saay..."

"Slut, It's time you feel my cock conquering your hole. I want you to watch yourself when I drill your cunt, so come with me to the nearest mirror!"

I dragged her shaking body to the bathroom, bent her upper body above the sink, and stood behind her. I inserted my prick deep inside her hungry pussy in a single mighty shove and unceremoniously began drilling into her tight tunnel mercilessly. It felt wonderful!

I watched us in the mirror and noticed her head was tilted down. I pulled her hair back, forcing her head up, "Bitch, open your eyes and look at yourself! See how I pound your accepting cunt! Watch yourself spreading your legs like a common whore!"

Pam's body never stopped shivering. She underwent a status orgasmic, and I had to hold her tight to prevent her from falling.

Initially, I held her waist as I rammed into her savagely, and then I placed my palms on her gorgeous tits and squeezed them while my lower body continued methodically plowing in and out of her.

My arousal was at its peak. My climax was seconds away. I once spanked her tempting ass cheek and whispered in her ear, "Each time I slap you, better thank me, or I'll do it harder!"

I slapped the other cheek and heard her whisper, "Thaaank youu, sirr."

I managed to land three more blows on her ass before exploding in her pussy with a growl. She whimpered, and her body trembled dangerously. My palms clutched to her boobs, and my pelvis pushed hers against the sink.

Once my orgasm started abating, I hugged her body from behind and slowly moved back to bed. I lifted her body, gently placed her perspiring body on the sheet, and laid by her side.

Her shaking, which lasted on and off for half an hour, gradually diminished, and she fell asleep. I woke her up 40 minutes later with a light kiss, "Sorry to wake you, but Erin may show up any minute. You better cover yourself. I'll dress up and leave. You were fantastic. We'll talk again tomorrow."

I left her house a short time later. As I crossed the first intersection, I saw Erin's car approaching from a distance. Pam and I were lucky...

...

The following day, Pam worked the morning shift. I called at 4 pm. Erin picked up the line phone.

"Hi Erin, I haven't seen you much lately. Is everything OK?"

"Sorry, Brad, I am still helping my friend. We'll finish everything in the next few days. I am hardly home. I heard from Mom you spent time with her. Without you around, she'd be bored. Thank you for being nice to her."

"Don't mention it."

"Well, it was nice talking to you; I need to run. Bye."

I called the house half an hour later, and this time, Pam answered, "Brad, I heard you talking to Erin."

"Yes, I did. She is still busy with her girlfriend's wedding. I feel guilty about our shenanigans behind her back, but I'd love to see you again."

She laughed, "Brad dear, don't feel bad. And yes, I'd be happy to see you again., but there is a minor issue."

"What is it?"

"My tushie hurt, and I don't think I'll be able to sit for a couple of days..."

"I am sorry to hear that. I guess we'll have to spend our time lying down then!"

I heard her joyful laugh, "You are right. When will you be here?"

"I need to shave, dress up and drive. It will take me about an hour."

"Big boy, just drive now. I want to feel your 5 o'clock shadow. And you can shower here. I'll ensure you are clean..."

"Pam dear, you sound hungry for action. Are you?"

"Yesterday, you opened Pandora's box. What did you expect?..."

"Will you be nicer and more obedient when I am there?"

"I am not so sure. I think I forgot some of the new rules. You may need to explain them to me again..."

"Be at your house in 20."

...

The front door was unlocked, and I entered.

Pam wore a sheer red babydoll and 3" red heel shoes. Glossy red lipstick decorated her full lips. She mumbled, "All my daily clothes are in the laundry, so I put on my hospital uniform."

My organ pushed upward like a gun aiming at her curvaceous body. She smiled, "Sir, it's frustrating to realize every time you see me lately, your unruly buddy has only one thing in mind... Can't we behave more maturely and discuss the latest flood in the Philippines? Or the situation in Ukraine?"

"TAKE IT OFF!"

"But, sir, you cannot ask me to get naked. It is immoral and unfair..."

"If the thing you have on is not on the floor in one minute, I'll tear it with my own hands and fuck you on the kitchen table!"

She didn't move, "You cannot do that. A large vase, two candles, an ashtray, and a few plates are on that table."

I looked at my watch, "Your time is up!" I approached her.

She hurried to remove her lingerie, "I apologize. I misunderstood..."

"Too late!" I carefully grasped the four corners of the tablecloth and lifted it with everything on it. I put it on the floor and stared at Pam.

"Don't you dare touch me! I am a nice lady and deserve to be treated like one..."

"You are a cheap slut and deserve to be treated like one!"

I pulled her by the hand, and forced her voluptuous body on the hard table. She cried, "Please, sir, I promise to behave next time. Have mercy on me."

"Shut the fuck up and spread your legs for me!"

"Sir, rape is illegal in our country."

"I am convinced there is an exception to the law in your case... Bitch, the separation between your legs is not wide enough. I want to see the inside of your pussy! I bet once your legs are wide apart, your juices will gush out..."

"Could it be I didn't clean myself well after peeing?..."

"Slut, your red lips talk instead of what they were born to do - Suck!"

"Sir, your monster is too big for my tiny mouth. Can I do it with my hand?"

I moved near her head, turned her face to me, and shoved my erect pole deep into her mouth. She wasn't ready for the depth I inserted it and gagged mildly.

"I don't care how you feel about it. You better blow me to my satisfaction, or I slap you!"

Her mouth began working on my prick, with her palm massaging gently the content of my low-hanging ball sac. Her expert mouth was too efficient, and I soon felt my climax was imminent.

I removed my cock from her reluctant lips, "Bitch; I have no intention to cum in your mouth. I wish to stand between your thighs and plow your cunt. I want to feel you orgasm with my penis inside you. I expect your muscles to milk me during the climax, causing immense pleasure. Once I am done, you'll have my permission to clean me with your hot mouth. Questions?"

"What happens if you try your best and I do not cum?"

"A horny whore like you will always cum on demand. If I see you trying to hold it, I'll spank you harder than before!"

Without warning, I shoved my cock through her wet entrance all the way to her cervix and started pounding her fast and hard while holding her arms to the side of her body. Less than a minute passed, and she cried, "Oh my god!... OH GOD! I aaam cumming!!! Youu are huuuge..."

"I am big but not huge. Your cunt is too tight. I expected a slut like you to have a larger pussy. I need to enlarge it, so be prepared to get fucked more often in the following days!"

Her body started jiggling sideways and once almost fell off the table. I caught her in time, and rammed her vagina faster, impaling her, thus lessening the chances she'd fall.

I pounded her continuously for a long time that felt like hours. I enjoyed watching Pam's beautiful tits swaying all over the place, her grimace that was a mixture of lust and pain, and the fantastic pressure her cunt muscles applied on my ever-moving cock.

When I sensed I was about to reach my goal, I whispered, "Pretty lady, I am going to drown you with my spunk. Get ready!"

I pulled her waist hard toward me and ejaculated tons of white juice deep in her hungry box. After the last jet was ejected, I pulled out and moved toward Pam's face. Her body was already gradually relaxing, and she knew what was expected of her. With her eyes partially open, she grinned at me, grabbed my goo-covered shaft, and inserted it into her mouth.

Pam bobbed my cock slowly, ensuring her upper palate and tongue were in constant touch with my shriveling pecker. She milked the last drops from my urethra and then removed it gingerly from her mouth, "Master, You were fantastic. Please, let me rest for half an hour, and then we'll shower together."

I hugged her and kissed her lips softly, "Did I already tell you you are the best?"

She smiled, "Not yet. Thank you."

I left the house at 10:30 pm and promised to call her in the morning.

...

I phoned her during a break, "Hi Pam. Did you sleep all right after the evening abuse?"

She chortled, "Better than ever. The two times we had sex, the effect on me was similar - My body was tired, and I slept like a baby, but my mind was energized, and I felt terrific. I think this is what you, young people, call an afterglow. Now I feel great and ready to conquer the world!"

"Will you do it with me, please?"

"You know I'd love to... Which reminds me. Can you come this afternoon? We need to talk. It is Erin's last evening at her girlfriend's house. We have to think about how we go forward. I told you once Erin is back in the house, I'll let you two resume your relationship and fade to become her loving mother again. See you later."

I couldn't concentrate. Until the afternoon hours, I was like a zombie. Harold asked me if he could help with something. I ignored him and moved away.

When the time came to leave, I made up my mind what I was going to tell Pam.

I arrived at 5 pm. She wore a simple blouse and skirt. No lipstick. She gazed at me, waiting to hear what my thoughts were.

"Pam, the hours after talking to you were hellish. I want us to continue seeing each other. I am attracted to you and have no intention to lose you."

"Brad, be reasonable. I enjoyed our encounters, but I only covered for my daughter in her absence. Erin is your girlfriend, and you should continue spending time with her. She likes you very much. Erin is your age, and you guys have much more in common than you and I..."

"Pam, your logic sounds great, but I want to be with you!"

"Brad, I like you, but you understand you cannot have Erin and me simultaneously."

"Pam, Erin is your daughter, and I do not want to hurt her. However, if I had to choose between you two, I'd rather have you!'

Pam looked deep into my eyes, "Brad, you're just saying it to be a gentleman. You don't mean it..."

I knelt in front of her and kissed her hand. I raised my face, "Please, PLEASE, I REALLY need you!"

She smiled strangely, "Brad, are you sure this is what you want?"

"150%!"

Pam glanced at me momentarily and then turned around, "Erin, you can come in now."

To my astonishment, Erin exited her bedroom with a broad grin and joined us.

I stood there like an idiot, not knowing what to think or do.

Erin hugged her mother and blurted, "I told you so. He is a real catch; be nice to him. I just talked with Brenda, and we'll meet at the bar in 25 minutes. Take care, children."

Next, she kissed me and her mother on the cheek and left.

I stood speechless and looked at Pam. She came to me, hugged me, and asked me to sit down, "Brad, I love Erin, and she loves me. We'd never let anybody divide us. I told you about my unfortunate marriage and the failed attempts to hook up with two men. I concluded that I was destined to stay with Erin and nobody else.

For years, I lived a relatively secluded life, seeing other people only at work and then returning home, spending time with Erin when she was free, or with my TV when she wasn't home. Before you, she brought home two other guys. We didn't find common subjects to talk about, and I spent only a few minutes with them before retiring to my room. The day after Erin met you, she was excited more than usual. I was curious and asked to meet you. You showed up, and the three of us felt very comfortable with each other from the first moment. I liked you. Both Erin and I noticed you ogled me more than Erin...

After you left, she told me you and I should be together. I laughed at her crazy idea - Why would a 24-year-old guy waste his time and energy with an over-the-hill broad? She insisted you were attracted to me. I still didn't agree, saying I would not find common subjects to talk about once she was not in the room. And what about sex? Erin gazed at me and seemed serious, saying it was time for me to enjoy sex again. I was too young to give it up.

The same day, her friend asked her to help one afternoon with her wedding plans. Erin devised a plan - She'd be 'busy' several evenings and watch how you reacted. The same day, you called me and offered to go out. I loved every moment and later told Erin about it. She made a victory lap and claimed you and I were destined to hook up despite our age difference. I was still reluctant but agreed to continue. I was touched when you felt guilty playing with me behind Erin's back.

By then, I was already into you and was more willing to give it a chance. I thought you and I were in sync perfectly, yet there was one unsettled issue. Erin's excuse of being needed elsewhere was becoming a burden. Erin and I had to find out which of us you would prefer to be with. I suggested that Erin stay away this evening, and I'd tell her what you selected. She refused, saying she didn't trust me - I'd try to convince you to return to her instead of being impartial. So she stayed in her room with the door partially ajar and heard what she hoped to hear - You'd rather be with me. She is much more social than me, and finding good guys is easier for her. More importantly, she loves me and wants me happy with you!"

Pam finished and gazed at me. I took her in my arms, "Baby, I think I am in love with you, but you are sorely mistaken if you think I'll stop dominating you in bed, talking dirty to you, or spanking you when you misbehave!"

She winked at me, "Promises, promises..."