Did My Wife Fuck Tyler Jones? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I caused what?"

"You beat him up and now he will never be able to have sex again."

"Aw, that's too bad." I said with as much sarcasm as I could muster. "Maybe you can find someone else to give you diseases... or you can infect them like you did me."

"Fuck you." And she hung up.

I laughed. I did send the one note to her dinner companion, but I didn't send any others. Maybe it was Jones. Maybe he was getting revenge, but I would think that he would be more likely to try to get revenge on the person that beat him up, and if I were in his shoes, I would think it was me; not her. Then I thought about what I had just told her; that I had found out what good pussy was like. The fact was, hers was the last I had and it was time to change that. Up until then I had made no effort to try to get a date or even talk to any women; but all of a sudden, it was time.

Three nights later, a couple came in. They were well dressed professional types. They had dinner in the restaurant then came into the bar for drinks and music.

Their server had given them their first round of drinks while the woman was in the ladies room. I watched as the man put something in her drink, then picked it up and swirled it around. I walked over to the table.

"Excuse me, but I mixed the wrong drinks. My mistake so I'll replace them." I picked them both up, took them behind the bar and set them aside. I mixed two identical drinks and waited until the woman returned before I served them. Then I called the manager over and told her what I had done. She called the police. The couple finished their drinks, and the man ordered another round. Two police officers came in the back door and went straight to the manager's office. The manager had turned one of our security cameras directly on that table. I personally delivered the drinks. After a couple of minutes, the woman went to the piano player and made a request. The camera watched as the man dropped something into the woman's drink while she was talking to the pianist. As soon as it went into the glass, the two policemen came out and took him to the office. They retrieved the drink I had put behind the bar as well.

They asked the lady to follow them into the manager's office. Then they all left by the back door.

Two days later, I was ready to start work. It was shortly before seven in the evening. I was in the employees locker room putting on my official work shirt, bow tie, and vest when the manager told me that there was someone waiting for me. She was sitting at the far end of the bar by herself.

"She's been there since 5:00 drinking iced tea." He said.

Oh, great, I thought. Lenny's back.

I walked out and got behind the bar. The day shift bartender patted me on my shoulder and jerked his head in the direction of the woman.

I looked and it wasn't Lenny. I didn't know who she was. I picked up a bar towel, wiped my hands, tossed it on my shoulder, which is where I normally kept one, and walked over to her.

"Hi," I said as casually as I could. "I'm Andy. I understand you've been waiting for me."

She smiled. "Yes, I have. My name is Dana Alexander and I understand I have you to thank."

"For what?"

"For saving me from a creep who tried to give me Rohypnol. Not once but twice."

"Oh, I didn't recognize you. Are you okay?"

"I am. Thanks to you. I would have been in real trouble had it not been for you."

"It was nothing. Bastar... er, ah...men like that should be in jail."

"Well, he is... or was until he was released on bail."

"I am assuming your husband would have no need for a date rape drug, so he must be a boyfriend."

"God no," she said. "He's a co-worker... or was. He was fired when the company found out what he did."

"Have the two of you dated long?"

"No. That was the first time. He was such a nice guy at work. He was hired six months ago but didn't start hitting on me until two weeks ago. I have a rule that I never date co-workers, but he wore me down."

"Did you have any indication he was going to try to drug you?"

"No. Dinner was fine and he was a perfect gentleman. He was like he was in the office, funny and intelligent... not to mention that I thought he was very good looking."

"Well, it's over now."

"Not quite," she said. "We still have to see him in court."

"We?"

She laughed. "Yes, we. You can bet that you're going to be called as a witness."

I hadn't thought of that. That's okay. A chance to put an asshole like that in jail is not a problem for me. Dana Alexander sat at the bar a long time before leaving and we talked every chance I got between customers. I discovered that she and the asshole who tried to drug her were both architects. If I had been able to go to college, that's what I would like to have been.

She thanked me again and said goodbye, saying she would see me around.

A couple of days after that, I was visited by a member of the District Attorney's Office. He wanted to discuss my appearing at the asshole's trial.

Over the next few weeks, I had several meetings with him and other members of the DA's Staff. I never did see Dana Alexander.

In the meantime, I had met a couple of women who became regular sex partners for me. Nothing on this earth is better than getting laid.

I enjoyed the company of both of them for about three months. There was no pretense about exclusivity. For all of us it was about sex for the fun of it. If I spent the night with one, the other was fine with it because she knew the next night was hers.

One evening they were sitting together at the bar when a woman and two men came in. The three sat at a table and over the course of a couple of hours, drank and danced. They were free with their affections in that she kissed both of them equally.

My two girls, Judy and Ana, danced their share of dances when they were asked. Between dances, a lot of our attention was directed to the trio. It was Judy who first mentioned the old movie Paint Your Wagon in which a woman had two husbands so she saw nothing wrong with what the trio was doing. Then Ana suggested it might be fun to have two men at the same time.

"What about it, Andy? Would you be part of a threesome?" Judy asked me.

I laughed. "Depends on the threesome." I said and walked away to wait on a customer. When I came back to the girls they were whispering. They stopped as I neared.

"What do you mean? Depends on the threesome?" Ana asked.

"Well, being part of a boy, boy, girl threesome doesn't make my 'bucket list'. However..." Just then I moved to help another customer and I stayed to chat with him for a couple of minutes. We were interrupted by Judy banging her glass on the bar.

"How about some service down here," she said laughing.

I grinned and took the bar towel off my shoulder and took my time getting back to them, wiping the bar as I went. They had been sitting on their barstools when I left, but now both of them were standing leaning over the bar trying to get as close to me as they could.

As soon as I got to them, Judy whispered. "However, what?"

I grinned again then leaned in close to both of them. "However, I don't know of any red-blooded male who would pass up the chance of a threesome with two women," I whispered back.

They looked at me then at each other then, together, sat back on their stools.

"Would you girls like another drink? My treat." I said.

They declined, saying they had to leave. I was busy the rest of my shift.

It was after three in the morning when I got home. I showered and still drying myself, started for my bedroom and sleep. I had just tossed the towel on the floor and was ready to jump into bed when somebody knocked on my door. I picked up the towel, wrapped it around my waist and opened the door.

"We brought something to nibble on," said Ana as she brushed past me with Judy right behind her. They had both been in my apartment before and had, in fact, spent the night on different occasions.

"Yeah. We thought you might be hungry," chuckled Judy.

I looked from one to the other and they looked hot. Smokin' hot. "Where's the food?"

"Who said anything about food?" Asked Ana.

"You did."

"No. I said we brought something to nibble on. There's a difference."

"Yeah." Said Judy, as she started unbuttoning her blouse. It was open and she had no bra. I had seen her tits before, but, as always, the sight of any bare breast generally gives any man a hardon because men are such whores. She took the blouse off and kissed me, softly and tenderly.

"Hey, this is convenient," laughed Ana and she pointed to my towel.

"It's like he was expecting us," said Judy.

Ana put her lips as close to mine as she could without actually touching them and breathed, rather than actually speaking. "Is that it, Andy? Were you expecting us?"

Then she kissed me while reaching down to loosen my towel and let it drop to the floor.

My knees buckled. Judy got on one side of me, and Ana the other. They took hold of my arms and walked me, backwards, to my bedroom. I felt my legs hit the side of my bed and they pushed me down to where I was sitting. Judy finished taking off her blouse. Ana was wearing a shirt and she pulled it over her head. She, too, was braless. My eyes darted from one set of tits to the other.

Judy reached up and started playing with her nipples. "We didn't bring food, but you can nibble on these."

"And these," and these added Ana as she put her hands on the sides of her breasts and wiggled them back and forth.

"Oh, look," said Judy. "He's happy to see us." As she pointed to my now fully hard dick. She pushed me backward so my feet were still on the floor, but my back was on the bed. She unfastened her jeans and slid them and her panties off at the same time while Ana did the same. Judy climbed on the bed and straddled me until her pussy was at my mouth. "Here's something else you can nibble on." She reached with both hands and spread her lips open. "Bon appetite." She said as she lowered herself to my waiting mouth.

In the meantime, Ana was on her knees between my legs. "I'll just nibble on this while you're busy." And she put her mouth on my dick and sucked it in.

The rest of the night was absolute heaven. The Queen-sized bed I thought was too big turned out to be perfect.

The three of us together became a common thing, for about three months. But then Judy went on a cruise with some of her Sorority sisters and came back smitten by one of the ship's junior officers. Ana, on the other hand was promoted by her company and transferred to Phoenix.

I was going to miss them, but at the same time, I breathed a sigh of relief. I needed some rest!

The girls and I had been together for a couple of months when the date rape guy's trial came up. I appeared as a witness for the prosecution and the bastard got five years in prison. I hoped his cellmate was a big bastard with a big dick who liked to ass-fuck attempted rapists.

The trial only lasted one day. I saw Dana Alexander there and we spoke briefly.

Bryce came by the bar one night. He was laughing and told me that Lenny and Charlotte's friendship was over. They both got drunk one night and started arguing. Lenny accused Charlotte of leading her astray and causing her divorce. Charlotte countered with accusing Lenny of being a whore, which I thought was an example of the pot calling the kettle black. Charlotte finally left in a drunken rage, got in her car and less than a block from the house sideswiped another car, crashed through a fence, and ran into a house. She totaled her uninsured car (Apparently she didn't like insurance because her trailer was uninsured as well.) She was sentenced to six months in jail for DUI, driving without insurance, and leaving the scene of an accident. She also lost her license for a year.

I told Bryce that I wasn't interested in hearing any more about Lenny or Charlotte and that I considered that part of my life closed.

I was promoted to day manager at work so no more night work for me except when necessary to fill in for the night manager when she was off. She did the same for me.

One Wednesday evening, we had a particularly large crowd so were extremely busy. We like to be busy in the restaurant and bar business. It means people are eating and drinking.

I was sitting at the far end of the bar with a glass of ice water when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and Dana Alexander was there. I stood and turned to her.

"Good evening," I said. "How are you?"

"I'm fine thank you. And you?"

"Pretty good, thank you. What can I do for you?"

"Nothing, really. We just came in for dinner and I thought I'd say hello"

"Good. Enjoy yourselves."

I watched her join a couple and the three of them walked into the restaurant.

Later in the evening, I was helping a woman get her husband out the door and into a cab after he had one too many drinks. I made a note to remind myself to speak to our servers about 'overserving' our guests.

I watched the cab pull away and turned to go back inside and almost bumped into Dana.

"I was looking for you," she said.

"Here I am."

"I can see that. Still looking out for people, I see."

"Just part of the job, ma'am." I said with an exaggerated Texas drawl.

"Listen, I don't want to appear forward, and, honestly, I've never done this before, but would you be interested in having a drink with me sometime?" She added quickly. "As a way of thanking you."

I just looked at her. Of all the things I could expect, being asked out on a date by Dana Alexander never hit my radar screen. "Uh... "

"I'm sorry. I've embarrassed you. You're either married or in a relationship. So, if you'll excuse me." She started to leave.

"Whoa, whoa, wait a minute." I grabbed her arm and turned her to face me. "I'm not married and I'm not in a relationship. It's just that no beautiful woman has ever asked me out before and I was; still am, actually, in shock. I would love to have a drink with you."

She smiled. "Great. How about Friday? Or do you work?"

"Friday will be perfect. What time and where shall I pick you up?"

"Well, since I asked you, I will pick you up at seven. Just tell me where."

I gave her my address.

I was ready at seven when she drove up. I had no idea what to wear and for the first time in my life, I knew how a woman felt on a first date. I settled on slacks and sport coat with a tie.

"Would you mind if we changed from drinks to dinner?" She asked. "I missed lunch today.

"Not at all." Was my reply.

We went to a very nice restaurant, ate dinner, danced and she took me home. When we got there, she got out of the car as if she was going to walk me to my door. I figured the 'turn about' thing had gone far enough so I told her there was no need for her to walk me to my door.

"How else am I going to kiss you good night?" She asked.

I walked around to her side of the car. "I can fix that." I told her. I took her in my arms. "Thank you for a wonderful evening." Then I kissed her. Not on the cheek, but right smack dab on the mouth.

She got in her car and drove away. I literally bounced up the stairs to my apartment wondering how I was so lucky. My good mood was short lived, however when I realized I hadn't gotten her phone number.

As I usually do when I undress, I emptied my pockets; that includes my jacket pockets. When I reached in my left jacket pocket, I pulled out a business card. It was Dana's and on the back she had written her cell number. She must have slipped it there during one of our dances.

It was a business card so it had the name and address of her firm. I didn't call her over the weekend but on Monday morning I ordered two dozen roses to be delivered to her at her office. At one that afternoon, I answered the bar's phone.

"Oriskany's, May I help you?" Not the greatest name in the world, but it was one of the best, most popular night spots in the city. The man who first opened the joint had served aboard the USS Oriskany in World War II so he named his place after the ship. There was even a big model of the ship behind the bar.

"Is this Andy?

"It is."

"Hi. It's Dana. I just received some beautiful roses. Thank you."

"You are most welcome my lady." There was a slight pause before I spoke again. "I was going to call you later to see if you might consider another dinner with me."

"I would like that. When did you have in mind?"

"Well, this is Monday, and Friday is usually a big date night, so how about tomorrow?"

She laughed. "I don't know where you developed your logic, but tomorrow sounds fine."

She gave me her address and I asked her if seven was okay.

It was a very nice house. In a very nice neighborhood. And we had another very nice evening. The next several weeks we went out at least three times each week. I learned that she was divorced after five years of marriage because they just fell out of love. They were still good friends; as a matter of fact, she said that they were better friends now than when they were married and he now lived on the west coast. The house she lived in had been their house and she had gotten it in the divorce.

I almost felt sorry for the poor bastard; paying the mortgage on a beautiful house that he couldn't live in. I felt even worse the first time Dana and I made love in that house. On their bed. And we took a shower together in the same shower she had shared with him.

We were happy for about six months. We laughed, joked, and went out quite a bit and each time we went out, I was thankful that I worked days, except, as I've already said, those times when the night manager was off.

As was my usual custom, I called her to see when she wanted to go out again.

"I'm sorry, Andy, but my ex popped into town and I'm going to have dinner with him."

"Uh, okay. Sure. Have fun." I stammered. My immediate thought was that she had told me they had 'just fallen out of love' with each other and were 'better friends now than when we were married'. I waited two days before calling her again.

"Andy, Cliff (her ex's name) is still here and we're chatting about some things. And besides, my firm has a deadline on a new building we're designing and I have to verify some figures."

I had heard stories about 'sex with the ex' and was beginning to wonder if Dana and Cliff were partaking.

I was in a quandary. I had no reason to believe she and Cliff were sleeping together but I had no reason to believe Lenny had been cheating, either. The difference was that Lenny and I were married while Dana and I were not. I didn't have to like it, but she was free to sleep with whoever she wanted.

Still, part of me wanted to find out the truth. Part of me wanted to ask her but the rest of me didn't want to know if she was sleeping with him. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!

I called her and it went straight to voicemail. I called her office.

"I'm sorry, but Ms. Alexander is not available. Would you like to leave a message?"

"No. No message."

A week went by. I was in my little manager's office when I called her again.

She answered. "Hi. What's up?"

"Well, we haven't talked for over a week and I was just wondering..."

"Oh, Andy, I have been so busy."

"Let me ask you a question."

"Sure."

"Is Cliff still in town?"

"Why would you ask that?"

"Is he?"

"Why are you concerned about him?"

Then I just blurted it out. "Are you sleeping with him?"

The next thing I heard was silence as she ended the call. That pretty much told me what I needed to know.

I went back into the restaurant and kitchen to check on how things were going. I sulked around until the end of my shift when I went home. As usual, I emptied my pockets, took off my clothes, and hit the showers. After my shower, I put on my bathrobe, fixed myself a gin & Tonic and sat to watch the news. I sat in my recliner, leaned back, hit the 'on' button on the remote, and took a sip of my drink.