Did You Ever Have One of Them Days Ch. 01

Story Info
Well Did yeah?
5.4k words
4.51
35.6k
79

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,780 Followers

Did You Ever Have One of Them Days ...

by Ghostwalker

(with input by IrishLass & editing by larryinseattle)

When I woke up this morning I instantly knew two things. Number one, that my step-mom was up since I could hear old-time rock music filtering down the hall from her room and two, that I was in big trouble. You see, I meant to set my alarm an hour ahead of hers so I could be up and out of the bathroom by the time she needed it. Unfortunately, I'd overslept because I'd spent half the night studying for an exam. To make matters worse, I had a huge morning hard-on from the dream I was having about my girlfriend, Jenny.

I slipped from bed as fast as possible and was already in the shower taking care of my morning routine when I heard my step-mom enter the bathroom.

"Ahem! Are you QUITE done in there? I have a very important meeting this morning."

Talk about bad timing!! My hand, which had been sliding up and down the length of my cock in an attempt to relieve the tension, froze in place. Not that it mattered since my cock went from iron-hard to noodle-soft very quickly. I don't think it could have softened any faster if she'd dumped a bucket of ice water on it.

"I ... ummm ... yeah, I'm almost done."

"NO, I think you're done right now," she snarled.

"Okay, okay. Just give me a second to get the shampoo out of my hair and I'll be out."

"You have five minutes, you understand me!?" she said as she spun around an left the room.

"Bitch," I whispered as she stomped down the hallway.

"What did you say?" she yelled.

"NOTHING," I yelled back. "Just reviewing some things out loud for my test today."

She didn't answer but the sound of her door slamming was all the answer I needed.

"Bitch," I thought to myself as I toweled off and thought about the woman who'd just read me the riot-act.

Janice, my step-mom, had come into my dad's and my life 3 years ago. She was a big-shot at a realty company that my dad frequently worked for as a landscaper for a national corporation. As to be expected, she was the perfect businesswoman in all respects while she was at work; polite, well-mannered, well-dressed, and frequently a flirt with her clients.

At home she was completely different. It was like some kind of switch was thrown on her way home. Here, she was a dictator, always demanding things her way, snarling at both me and my dad, always saying we were doing something the wrong way, while dressed in a sweatshirt, a pair of spandex pants, and bare feet. Talk about a dual-personality!!

And to make matters worse, she had a body that every guy in my school lusted over. More than once I'd heard her referred to as a MILF. She stood 5-foot, 8-inches tall in bare feet. Her eyes were brown and she had long brown hair that hung to her lower back, though she usually kept it tied up at work and in a ponytail at home. I found out she weighed 140lb when I went into the bathroom once after she'd used the scale which was perfect for her 34DD-26-36 body. (Yeah, I admit I checked her lingerie drawer one day before she got home from work). A friend of mine once said she looked like a porn star named Becki Bandini, though I had no idea who that was at the time.

Anyway, I almost ran to my room to get out of her sight just as she stomped back down the hall and slammed the bathroom door.

Fifteen minutes later, a breakfast bar in hand, I got to school and there was Jenny ... kissing another guy! I recognized him as a member of the football team who'd gone to the state tournament two years before but couldn't remember his name.

"Good morning, Jason," she said coolly when she saw me approaching. "I'd like to introduce you to my boyfriend, Eric."

"BOYFRIEND!! I thought I was ..."

"Oh please," she replied, her voice now cold as ice. "Eric and I dated," she purred as she snuggled up next to him. "Before he left for college and now that I'm going to the same university this fall ... well ... you understand. After all, you weren't anything but a 'distraction' when I was lonely," she finished.

Already upset about what had happened at home but realizing I didn't stand a chance against her new boyfriend I turned and started to walk away. "Fucking Bitch," I mumbled only to realize, too late, that I had said it loud enough for him to hear.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" he roared as he grabbed my shoulder and spun me around.

Before I could answer stars exploded in front of my eyes and the world went black.

When I came to, I was in the nurse's office. I could hear voices outside the partitioned area where I was laying. "What the fuck?" I mumbled as I ever-so-slowly sat up. Instantly, the curtain parted to reveal the nurse and the school Principal.

"Ah, Mr. Thompson. Glad to see you awake. Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to see you in my office."

"What about the other guy?"

"I assume you're referring to Mr. Crocker? I had him escorted off school property."

"Off school proper ... BUT HE HIT ME!"

"That may be true but he is no longer a student here and from what I've heard you provoked his actions with your comment about Miss Phillips. NOW, in my office," he replied sternly as he turned and left.

"Crocker, Crocker, Crocker," the name repeated over and over in my head as I walked down the hallway wondering where I'd heard the name before. As I walked past the school trophy case it came to me. Quickly, veering off I looked inside the case and there he was staring back at me from a picture of the school football team that had placed 2nd in our state in my freshman year.

Michael Crocker

Defensive Captain

"Uhhhhhhh," I groaned as a sinking feeling overwhelmed me not only because of what I'd read but also because I suddenly remembered that one of the team members from that year was the Principal's nephew.

"With my luck it will be him," I thought to myself as my feet slowly carried me into the school Office. The Principal was waiting for me and instantly ushered me into his office.

"Mr. Thompson since you're now over 18 years old I will not be contacting your parents regarding this matter. BUT, after investigating the incident this morning I have no choice but to suspend you for three days."

"ME?"


"Yes, young man. It has come to my attention that your use of profane language is what started this altercation."

"My profane language? How about the fact that my supposed girlfriend is fucking your nephew?" I growled about my suspicions.

The principal didn't say a word for a moment but his face turned beet-red before he replied, "I think that is quite enough from you. Now, you may leave or I will call security to remove you."

"FINE. I didn't want to be here today anyway!" I growled as I stormed from the office.

The walk home was almost like a daydream, or rather a nightmare, as I tried to figure out how I was going to explain to my parents that I'd been suspended. Then, I remembered that my father wasn't going to be home for at least a week, so that left only my step-mom ... aka 'The Bitch'.

I had expected to have the rest of the day to come up with a good excuse so I was surprised when I turned the corner to our house and saw see my step-mom's car parked in the drive. What surprised me even more was there was another car parked in front of the house.

"Probably that meeting she was talking about," I thought to myself since it wasn't uncommon for her to bring clients home, if it was closer than the office, to finish up the paperwork for a sale. Little did I know what was ahead of me as I silently entered the house and headed for my bedroom. That was when I heard low voices coming from the kitchen.

"Fuck me!"

"Is this what you want, cunt? Show me what a whore does for a living."

"Yes, ohmigod yessss. I haven't had a good fuck in months!"

"What about your husband? I heard you were married."

"That limp dick?! He hasn't come close to satisfying me since before we were married."

"Maybe you need a man in your life."

"Yessss. A man with a nice, big cock to bury deep in meeeeeeeeeeeee," she wailed.

I couldn't believe my ears but found myself being drawn to the source of the comments like a moth to a flame. What I found can only be called unbelievable.

My step-mom was bent over the kitchen table, her skirt pulled up over her ass. Her panties were laying on the floor at her feet. She was wearing a garter belt with old-fashioned, skin-toned nylons, and a pair of black high heels. The guy behind her had his pants and briefs pulled down to his knees, revealing his moderate-sized cock. His right hand was wrapped in her hair pulling the ponytail while his left hand was beneath her groping at her swaying tits.

"Time for you to get fucked, slut."

"Yesssssss," she hissed like a steam engine.

Pulling my phone from my pants pocket, I quickly snapped off several pictures of them before saying, "I DON'T THINK SO!"

Instantly the guy stopped and looked up to see me standing in the kitchen doorway. "Who the fuck are you, kid?"

"My name is Jason and in case that doesn't mean anything to you, I'm her step-son," I paused as I stopped to stare at my step-mom, "and the son of the 'limp-dick' you were just talking about."

"Big fucking deal," he snarled. Yet, I knew my presence was disturbing him as his cock went limp almost as fast as mine had earlier this morning.

"The 'big, fucking deal' is that you're going to pull your pants up over your limp dick and get the fuck outa here before I call the cops and tell them I walked in on my step-mother being raped." As I said this, I flipped my phone for him to see one of the pictures.

"Bullshit!! You show anybody that and all it'll do is show what a slut this bitch is."

"Hmmmmm. Tell you what, I'll call the cops and see what they have to say," I said as I began punching random numbers into the phone.

The guys face turned ashen as he quickly pulled up his pants and stuffed his cock safely away just as my step-mom mumbled, "Don't go. I need it so bad."

"That bitch is crazy," the man said as he slid past me and out the front door.

For the first time, I stopped to look at the woman who was my step-mother as she stood up and tried to straighten her clothes. I barely recognized her. She was wearing ruby-red lipstick, blue eye shadow, and fake eye lashes. And the clothes she was wearing were definitely NOT what I'd seen her in before leaving for school. The below-the-knee skirt that had, just moments before, been up around her waist was midnight-black and so tight that if it hadn't been for the slit on the side she probably wouldn't have been able to walk. And her blouse was white but so sheer I could see her bra under it, not that it mattered since she was so involved in getting her skirt down she didn't realize that her tits were totally exposed for my inspection as was the shelf bra she wore underneath to add a 'little lift' to her orbs.

"So, wanna tell me what's going on?" I asked.

"Ummmm ... well ... it's this wa ..." she started to respond before she flipped her 'bitch switch' on. "I think I should be asking the questions, young man. Such as why are you home so early?" she demanded.

"Nope, not this time, Naomi. You're not gonna turn the tables on me as long as I have these," I replied as I held up my phone.

"Give me those," she snarled.

"Not on your life," I answered as I quickly uploaded them to a secure server I knew of.

"I said, give me those," she repeated.

This time I handed her the phone, a smug look on my face.

"How do I delete these?" she demanded.

I gave her step-by-step instructions on how to delete the pictures from the phone after which she handed the phone saying, "Now, explain yourself!"

I quickly recalled the pictures and flipped my phone for her to see. "Only after you explain these."

"How?"

"We members of the younger generation know a few things about computers and servers that your generation might not."

"So, you ..."

"Yep. Uploaded them to a secure site that only I have access to. Now, explain," I repeated, this time watching as 'the bitch' disappeared.

"I, ahhhh, I think we better sit down," she almost whispered while seeming to realize her tits were still hanging out and tried to cover them.

"Don't bother, Naomi. I think I've pretty much seen everything there is to see."

"But, I'm your step-mother."

"You weren't when I came home. When I got here you were letting that guy," I emphasized by pointing my thumb over my shoulder at the front door, "call you a slut. And you were calling my father a 'limp-dick' if you recall."

"I ... I think I need a drink."

"Whatever," I replied.

She walked to the cabinet and withdrew a bottle of Amaretto, and poured herself a double shot. Then she returned to the table and sat down across from me, this time not bothering to try and cover her breasts.

"Okay, start explaining what I just saw."

"Well, it's this way," she paused as she took a sip from her glass, "remember about 9 months ago when COVID-19 hit and how the property sales business went bone-dry in a single night?"

"Yeah, I remember."

"Well, then you'll also remember that is just about when your father started taking jobs that took him away from home."

"Yeah, so?"

She hesitated before continuing. "The truth is those trips were also because he and I have been having problems."

"What kinda problems?"

Once again she hesitated before continuing. "The marital bed kind of problems."

"So he is a ..."

"No. Actually he is a very romantic and loving man ... just not to me. Apparently, he met someone through work and has been frequently taking her on his business assignments with him."

"Shit!"

"My sentiments exactly. To make matters worse he hasn't been sending any money home so I had to find a way to pay the bills."

"So that's why ...?"

"Yeah, partly. There's also the fact that I have a ... ummmmm ... I guess you'd call it a high sexual drive," she said as she finished her drink and went to fill the glass up again.

Now, leaning back against the kitchen counter, she continued. "You see, I was just barely 18 when I got fucked for the first time and I haven't been able to get enough since. I was quite the little slut during college and it wasn't unusual for me to have a different cock in me 4 or 5 times a week," she slurred, slightly, as she drank the entire contents of her glass and poured another. "When I graduated, I got a job at a small real estate firm and quickly found that this," she swept her hand in front of her body, "could help to make a sale. Within a year I was the top sales person in the company. That went on for quite a while and then I met your dad. He was everything I wanted in a man; loving, caring, handsome, and one hell of a good lover."

"So you and my dad were lovers before my mom died?"

"NO. Not that I didn't offer but your dad is, or rather was, a very devoted husband. He was faithful to your mom the whole time she went through chemo. We didn't become lovers until about 6 months after she died. In fact, do you remember the first time you and I met?"

"Vaguely. You and dad were sitting right here, at this table, having coffee together. I just thought you had come over early to talk about work or something."

"Yeah, or something. The night before was when we became lovers. And to tell you the truth I was almost afraid we were gonna wake you up a couple of times because we got so loud and rowdy."

"Hmmmm, now that you mention it I think I remember waking up a couple of times but I fell right back to sleep."

"Yeah, well," she blushed as she finished off her third glass of the amber liquor. "From then on it was non-stop. We went everywhere together and fucked everywhere we went," she giggled. "Things stayed the same after we got married but then about ... ummmmmm ... a year ago things began to change. He became distant and our love-life dried up. I tried to talk to him about it but all that did was cause fights and left me more frustrated and angry. I guess that's why I was such a bitch around the house."

"Yeah, you were," I said this time loud enough for her to hear.

"But tell me, I don't look too bad for a 34 year-old do I?" she asked as she stepped away from the counter, swaying slightly. "I mean, I don't have any wrinkles on my face, and my tits don't sag, and my nipples are sensitive as hell, and I'm not fat or anything like that, and I've always been told I have a damn tight pussy. So what's wrong with me?"

"I ... ahhhhhhh ... nothing," I stammered at hearing her talk like this.

"I even keep my pussy trimmed because your father says he doesn't like licking a hairy cunt," she pouted, obviously drunk.

"I ... ahhhhhh ..." I faltered unsure what to say.

"Tell me honestly, would you fuck me?"

For the first time, I saw her not as my step-mother, but as an attractive, sensual woman. "Yeah, I'd tap you if you weren't my step-mom."

"Really?" she asked as she swayed over towards me and bent over, her tits now swinging in front of my face. "And what would you say if I told you that after what I saw this morning in the bathroom I don't care if I'm your step-mother?" she finished as she pulled me from the chair.

She stared up into my eyes for a few suspenseful moments as we both breathed heavily, and just as I was attempting to find words, she flung herself at me, wrapping her arms under mine, around my back, one hand against my back and the other in my hair as she pulled me in for what was the most scorching, lustful, passionate kiss I'd ever had. Her tongue was snaking in my mouth, dancing against mine, and I was pulling her into me, crushing her against my chest as her tongue retreated and mine invaded her mouth. Her hands began to roam all up and down my back, and as I began to do likewise, she pulled me tighter still.

She giggled, as I began kissing her neck and running my hands over her back, then reached in front and grabbed a breast. She inhaled sharply and threw her head back, and I leaned in and gently sucked a nipple into my mouth. "Oh yessss..." she purred. She arched her hips and rubbed her pelvis against me. I instinctively thrust against her, and we were soon 'dry humping' against each other as I kissed up to her neck, and then down to the other nipple.

I groaned when she pulled away and bent over the kitchen table, and pulled up her skirt. Her pussy was now directly in front of me, the intoxicating aroma of her desire filling my nostrils.

She looked over her shoulder and purred, "You can stop now if you want. I won't be upset. But if we do this we're going all the way and we're probably going to be doing it again and again. Like I told you, I'm basically a nympho who can never get enough. So, I'll want you anytime and anyplace that we agree on. Then, I'll fuck you until you think you don't have anything left before I get you hard again and fuck you some more. So, now you decide what you're gonna do. You've been warned."

I didn't say a thing as I sat there staring at the beauty of her lust-enflamed pussy. Her outer lips were a coral-red and swollen until they looked like someone had punched her there. Her inner lips peeked out between the cleft. They were a deep-pink and a drop of her juice hung from the bottom like a glistening teardrop.

A second, that seemed like hours, passed by as I thought about everything we'd just talked about. And then I found myself standing behind her, my pants and boxers down around my ankles and the head of my cock nestled against the lips of her womanly treasure. The image of the guy I'd disturbed standing just like this less than an hour before flashed through my mind as I grabbed her hips and pushed into her until the base of my cock pressed against her outer lips and the head of my cock crashed against the wall of her womb.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,780 Followers
12