Did You Ever Have One of Them Days Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhh," she breathed in sharply.

In just a few strokes I was drowning in the touch of her smooth skin, and the intensifying aroma of her sex, as I leaned forward and kissed her upper body. Then I felt her reach backwards and grab my upper leg as we picked up speed to the point of slamming against each other.

"Fuuuccckkkkk! Yes, baby. Just like that," she barked as she drove herself back against me as I thrust forward.

All too quickly our paced increase and she began to quake beneath me.

"Don't stop. Please don't stop. Gonna ... gonna ... ohmigod ... IIIEEEEEEEEEE." she wailed as she slid a hand under her chest and pinched her right nipple.

The muscles of her pussy began to ripple up and down the length of my cock while at the same time clamp down on me. Using every ounce of will-power I had, I paused and held her there as her orgasm passed, and her body relaxed.

When she was done she looked over her shoulder at me, an impish grin on her face. "That's EXACTLY what I needed. But now it's your turn," she mumbled as she began to push and pull her clenching pussy along the length of my cock.

Taking her cue from just a few moments before, I leaned forward and grasped a tit in each hand as I matched her rhythm.

"Mmm, yeah, fuck that's good. Give me your cock."

Unable to control myself any longer, my cock became a blur as it thrust into her until she stiffened beneath me and I felt her cum again, coating my balls with a layer of juice.

Suddenly, I had a desire, unlike anything I'd ever had before, to taste her. So, I pulled out and bent over, diving between the rounded globes of her ass, and directly for her clit, figuring she was already warmed up enough that she wouldn't need any preliminaries. I hooked a finger and slid it in, feeling around until I found the rough patch of skin that was her G-spot.

"Ohhhhhhhh," she moaned as she reached around behind herself, spread her ass cheeks, and pushed back against me. "I like that."

I tried every trick I'd ever read about until I found out she liked it the most when I flattened my tongue and licking up and down her cleft, occasionally curling my tongue and slipping it inside her like a small cock.

"Arrgghhhhh, gonna cum again if you don't stop. And I should warn you I squirt from oral sometimes so unless you're ready to have your face flooded and a mouth full of cum you better stop."

My answer was to latch on to her clit and suck on it as I drove three fingers into her.

For the third time, her body tensed and started to shake. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkk!" she yelled as her juice erupted from her, covering my face and filling my mouth just as she'd warned.

Having satisfied my desire, and hers or so I thought, I straightened up, ready to reenter. Instead, she spun around, kissing me as she sucked my tongue or licked her juice from my face.

"That's so hot. I've never tasted myself like this. Mmmmmmm. Usually, I do it this way instead," she said as she bent down and gently took my cock head in her mouth, sucking it as she stared up at me. "I love a big, hard cock in my mouth. Almost as much as having a big, hard cock in my cunt."

"Oh really?" I questioned not only her comment about my cock but also her use of the word most woman dislike. "I love getting a good blow job," I said. Though in fact Jenny had only done it once and then quit, saying my cock was too big. "But after what just happened I think I like licking you better."

"Bet I can change your mind," she whispered in a soft, seductive tone.

I was about to ask what she meant when she locked eyes with me and opened her mouth. With one swift, continuous move she took my cock into her mouth until her lips were stretched around the base. The feeling was intense and for a moment I thought I was about to crumble onto the floor. Instead, I wrapped my fingers in her hair and braced myself against her.

She smiled when she saw my reaction, wiggling her tongue against the sensitive layer of nerves under the head, then pulled back. She bobbed her head up and down slowly, and sensuously, for a few strokes before picking up speed.

I threw my head back and moaned, my hips beginning to match her strokes, as the pressure in my balls quickly rose.

She giggled, before pulling back to just the tip, before giving a hard, long suck while squeezing the shaft with her hand.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck. I'm gonna cum," I groaned.

"Not yet, lover," she purred as she stood. "I love the protein, but right now, I need your cock buried deep in me again," she finished as she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the hallway.

I stumbled until I was able to pull my feet from my pants, her giggling at the sight.

"You ready now?"

"Lead the way," I replied. And she did ... right to the room she shared with my father.

"Give me a second and then follow, okay?"

"Okay," I answered a bit dismayed at her request.

I gave to the count of 20 and entered to the room. Her skirt was on the floor and she was laying on the bed, her nylon-clad legs spread while her fingers pried open the lips of her treasure.

"Come here and fuck me, lover," she teased, knowing how hearing her talk like that turned me on.

I grinned as I climbed onto the bed and right on top of her.

Our arms wrapped around each other and our lips met in a passionate kiss, our tongues soon battling in a dance as old as time.

"Mmmmmmmmm. I like it when you kiss me like that," she whispered as she moved until the head of my rock-hard cock was pressed against her nether lips. "Now, give me your cock."

Ever so slowly, I sank my member into her clutching pussy.

"Ohhhhhh ... that feels to good. I can feel every inch of it stretching me."

"It feels good being inside of you, 'mom'," I teased.

"That's right," she sighed as her body trembled. "My lover is a mother fucker."

"That's right ... and you're the mother getting fucked."

"You bad, bad boy," she said as she lifted her legs and locked them behind my back.

I drove my cock in and out of her, providing us with even more pleasure, while savoring the velvety, softness of her core.

"Do you like it when I fuck your cun ... pussy?"

"Say it. Go ahead say it. Cunt, cunt, cunt. C ... U ... N ... T."

"Fine," I snarled. "Do you like it when I fuck your cunt?"

"Yes. I love it when you fuck me like this," she replied as she moved her hips to keep my cock deep in her. "I love it when a man talks dirty to me. It turns me on when he calls me a slut, his bitch, or a whore. There's just something inside me that loves it ... almost as much as I love it when a man takes control of things," she said, whispering the last part so softly that I almost didn't hear it.

"In that case, slut. Take this," I growled as I leaned up on my hands and knees while driving into the very depths of her body. For the briefest of moments, I paused wondering if it were possible to drive into a woman's womb. "I'll have to check into that," I thought as I withdrew.

"Ohmigod ... Fuck me! Make me cum again and again and again," she gasped as she felt her erect clit and the depths of her tormented pussy tremble. "Soon ... fuck me hard. Fill my pussy. Do it," she mumbled in tempo to our thrusts.

I bent down and latched onto her distended left nipple, sucking on it until I thought I might rip it from her chest.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she gasped. "Nowwwwwwwwwww!!!" her hands clutching at my back, holding me tightly. "Ohhh ... Jason ... Jason ..." she breathed.

Hearing her call my name as she spiraled off into orgasm overwhelmed what little will power I had left. I felt the molten lava of my cum surge up my shaft and into her. It was only then that I thought about birth control but I didn't care. It felt too good. "Cummmiiinngggggggg tooooooo. Filling your cunt with my cum."

"Arrgghhhhhhhh," she groaned as she tightened her leg-lock around my waist and her fingernails raked across my back.

Days, minutes, hours, seconds ... time meant nothing to us as we lay there feeling strand after strand of my cum burst from the tip of my cock splattering against her inner walls.

"So warm," she mumbled into my ear as she tenderly bit my earlobe.

We lay there wrapped in each other's arms as our bodies relaxed. Then I knelt up and withdrew my cock from her; the overabundance of cum leaking from her.

"Sorry about that," I quipped as I saw the leaking milky white mass drip from her.

"Don't be," she giggled as she grabbed the bed sheet and stuffed it between her legs. Then after a pause she said, "They say you learn something new every day."

"And what did you learn today?" I asked, teasingly.

"Hmmmm. Number one: that I didn't need your father or any of my clients around to take care of my needs. Number two: that my step-son is an absolutely fabulous 'mother-fucker'. And number three: that I better stay on 'the pill' unless I want to get pregnant.

I lay there staring up at the ceiling as I thought about what she'd just said as an old rock 'n roll song playing in the background caught my attention:

'Did you ever have one of them days, boys. Did you ever have one of them days?'

"Nope. Not until today but if what Naomi said is true there are a lot more days coming," I thought as the song continued,


12