Did You Ever Have One of Them Days Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely beautiful," she whispered as she took my shaft and slid her hand up and down the length. "I want... no... I need it," she continued as she leaned her head forward, kissing the tip of the mushroom head.

"Arrggghhhhhh," I groaned, when her lips parted and the tip of her tongue teased the slit on the tip sending a chill up and down my spine. "Suck on it. Suck my cock," I muttered without even thinking about it.

"Is that what you want?" she asked as she pulled away slightly.

"Oh yeah.".

"Who do you want to suck your cock?"

"What do ya mean?" I asked.

She leaned back on her calves and looked up at me, her eyes ablaze with desire. "Do you want your lover to suck your cock or do you want your slutty ex-step-mother to suck you off until you cum?"

Just the way she said it left little to the imagination as to which she wanted to hear. "Suck it, slut."

"That's what I hoped you'd say," she replied as she leaned forward pressing the tip of my cock against her pursed lips probing the slit deeper before pulling away and kissing down the side of the shaft.

Unable to tolerate her teasing any longer I moved her head so my cock was against her lips. This time she opened her mouth and slowly descended on its length.

"Yummy," she mumbled around the shaft before descending until the head pressed against the back of her throat.

I could tell she was fighting not to gag as I began to piston in and out of her mouth, "Gack, gack, gack," echoing off the kitchen walls.

"Gonna cum soon," I croak as I felt my balls tightening only to have her pull away.

"Not yet, baby, and not here," she murmured as she stood and took my cock in her hand, leading us down the hallway and into our bedroom.

She crawled across the bed with all the grace of an exotic dancer swishing and swaying her ass as she moved towards the headboard. Once there, she rolled onto her back and spread her legs as far as she could. "Come and get me, lover," she purred.

Instinctively, I followed and quickly found myself straddling her, my hard cock resting against the opening to me pussy.

"Do it. Give me your hard cock. Put it in me."

Instead, I balanced myself on my knees and my left hand while I slid my right hand into the junction between her legs. My fingers sank into her open pussy and her hot juice poured out onto my hand. Then, she lifted her hips, driving them deeper still as she wriggled; groaning as I clutched at her saturated pussy, driving my fingers in and out of her slit while rubbing her swollen clit with my thumb.

"OHMIGOD!!" she gasped as she humped at my hand. "YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY!!"

"That's because you're so sexy," I whispered into her ear.

"OOHHHHhhhh!!" She moaned and pulled my face to hers, meshing her open mouth onto mine in another passion-filled kiss. We clung to each other, heads bobbing madly, as we couldn't get our mouths close enough together.

I was so focused on what I was doing I didn't realize what she was doing until I felt her fingers run up my thigh, around my balls and taking a hold of my swollen dick, pulling it gently.

"UUUHHHMMM"!!!!!!! she moaned into my mouth as she slid the head across her clit.

As much as I wanted to do more I realized that now was the time to consummate our new love for each other. So, I slowly removed my fingers so she could replace them with the head of my cock.

"Don't tease me anymore," she pleaded.

I leaned forward, my hands supporting my weight near her shoulders, as my cock slid along the furrow of her slit.

"Let me help," she whispered as she wrapped her hand around my shaft and brought it to her opening.

This time, when I moved forward, my cock head slid past her outer lips and into her in one long, smooth motion, until every inch disappeared inside her steaming canal. I shivered as I buried my cock deep in her, like I had plugged my dick into an electrical socket.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHGGGGGGG!!!!!" we both moaned, as I hit bottom in her sweltering, wet tunnel.

She squirmed under me, moaning and groaning as her arms wrapped around me, clawing at my back. I began to thrust as she wrapped her legs around my hips and shoved her crotch up at me, like she wanted to suck my entire body inside of hers.

I lowered myself onto her, rubbing my chest against the soft, satiny flesh of her tits as my ass bounced up and down, sending my cock in and out of her.

Her head twisted from side to side, as she ran her hands up and down my back while lifting her ass up off the bed, matching my thrusts with her own!

"Ohmigod," she groaned. "This is exactly what I was hoping for."

My cock felt as hard as a piece of steel while her pussy felt as hot as a furnace. "I love you, Jan," I grunted as fucked her faster and harder.

"I love you too, baby. Now, give it to me!! Give it to me!! Give me every inch of your cock. Bury it in me. Fuck your slut's wet cunt. Suck my tits, bite my nipples... do whatever you want to me. I'm yours now and forever," she moaned as she kept pace with my thrusts. She wrapped her arms around my neck and tightened her legs around my hips as she clutched my body between her thighs. She pulled my head down, yanking my mouth down over hers and sealing them in another furious kiss. I could feel her cunt throb, contracting around my cock each time I plunged in. She dug her fingernails into my back and the heels of her feet into my ass as she frantically thrust her cunt back at me.

She'd always been a great lover, but nothing like she was now. She was screwing me half to death and I was loving every minute of it. She began to groan into my mouth and then broke off the kiss.

I knew I was going to explode at any moment and she sensed it too. Rotating her ass and squeezing my prick with her cunt, she fucked her pussy up and down my plunging shaft, driving herself to orgasm.

"Cum in me. Fill me with your cum. Knock me up. Get me pregnant with our baby."

I clung to her, crushing her in a fierce embrace as I buried my face between her breasts, moaning deliriously. I could tell she felt the first flickers of her oncoming orgasm as she raked my back with her fingernails and locked her legs tighter behind my back.

"NOW HONEY, NOW!!!!" she wailed as her cunt began spasming along the length of my member. "CUM IN ME NOWWWW!!!!!!!!"

My cock seemed to grow as I felt my hot cream shoot up the length of my shaft. It lurched deep inside the walls of her cunt and fired, my cum hosing down the walls of her steamy, contracting pussy! I shook in her arms, moaning, firing again and again!

"Ohhhhhhhhh... that's it... fill me... give me your baby-making cream... ohhhhhhhh... so good," she purred into my ear as she tightened her hold on me.

My dick lurched and vibrated with spasms, spurting my cum into her until it dripped from her slit.

We kept grinding our groins together, determined to deposit every last drop in her as we kept thrusting long after I had stopped cumming.

Finally it was over and we collapsed against one another, caressing one another in the afterglow. My cock deflated and slid from her flooded pussy with a loud "plop" at which point, she rolled over on her side and I quickly 'spooned' up behind her wrapping her in my arms.

"Thank you," she sighed.

"My pleasure." I felt my eyes closing and we drifted off to sleep.

I have no idea how long we slept but when I woke up, every sense in my body was overwhelmed by her. The moonlight, that filtered into our room, seemed to shimmer and gleam in her hair. The combination of her exotic perfume and the lingering aroma of our earlier sex caused my nostrils to flare. The faint taste of her strawberry lipstick along with the sound of her purring in her sleep made my heart pound faster. None of which seemed to match the feel of my semi-hard cock nestled between her legs and resting against the outer lips of her pussy.

"I wonder?" I thought as my right arm, which was under her head, moved slightly so I could cup her left breast while my left arm sought the nipple of her right breast. I was surprised at how hard her nipples were but even more surprised when she mumbled, "Yesssssss," as she ground her ass back against my groin. "Again."

For a moment, I thought she might still be asleep but then I felt her spread her legs and use her left hand to pry her outer lips apart so the tip of my now hard cock could slip in.

"Mmmmmmmm, I love wake-up sex," she giggled. "I love the feel of a hard cock sliding in and spreading me."

"Any cock?" I asked, a little bit jealous.

"Not any more, sweetie," she replied as she took her right hand and placed it over my hand, squeezing her tit. "I want... no, I NEED you. Any time and any place."

"Right her and right now," I replied as I pulled my left arm free and grabbed her hips with it, slowly sinking my cock deeper and deeper into her.

"Mmmmmmmm, that feels fantastic," she sighed as she pressed back against me.

Within seconds, I was buried as deep as I could go, the head of my cock flattening against the wall of her cervix.

"Shhhhhhhhhhh," she hissed as she winced.

"Are you okay?"

"Just a bit tender. You really pounded me earlier."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm not. Sometimes a woman likes things hard and fast and other times," she paused as she slowly moved her hips away and then slid back on my shaft, "she likes it slow and tender."

I leaned forward and tenderly kissed the nape of her neck to let her know I understood.

"Yesssss," she hissed again as she pushed back against me.

Everything around us seemed to fade away and time became meaningless as we gently rocked against each other. Slow enough to feel almost like torture we pulled apart until just the head of my cock was trapped in her before we slid back together until my groin was pressed against her heart-shaped ass. Our moans and sighs filled the room as we built towards our ultimate goal.

"Now, please don't make me wait any longer," she groaned as she tightened the muscles of her pussy around my shaft.

"Ohmigod," I wheezed. "It feels so good."

"You feel even bigger than you did earlier. Fuck your baby-mommy with that big, hard cock of yours," she murmured as she looked over her shoulder at me.

Instinctively, my pace began to quicken and with it, her desire.

The earlier sounds of squeaky bed-springs were replaced by a wet, squishy sound from between her legs and her endless moans.

"Please fuck me, honey... Fuck my horny pussy... Push your cock deep in my pussy... I want to feel your hard cock in me... Fuck my tight, wet cunt... Push it in... That's it, baby... Yes, baby, yes... That's it... Just like that... Now, harder... Give me your cock... Give me your cock... Come on lover, fuck me harder... Fuck me good and deep... Let me feel your cum shoot in my pussy... Fill my cunt with your cum again... Oh honey, your cock feels so good in me... I can't believe we're doing this... I was your step-mother... but now, I'm anything you want me to be... your friend, you lover, your slut, your whore... your wife... But it feels so good... So good... Fuck me, sweetheart... Fuck me... Fuck my pussy... Yes, baby, yes... That's it... Just like that... Fuck me harder... Give me your cock... Come on, fuck me harder... This is what I've been dreaming about... To feel your cock buried deep in my pussy... Let me feel your cum shoot in my pussy again... Fill my pussy with your cum... Yes, yes, harder... harder... Fill my cunt with your cum... Yessss... That's it... Fuck me honey... Fuck me harder... Shove it deep in my pussy... This is what you want to do isn't it, baby?... To cum in me?... To shoot your nasty seed in my pussy?... In my tight, wet pussy... Then do it... yes... yes... yes... Aaahhh... Deeper... Deeper... Yes, yes, that's it, baby... Ram that cock in me... Oooh... Oooh... Yes... Fuck me... Fuck me... Fuck me... Fuck me... I'm going to cum again!!!"

I swallowed hard and kept fucking her, hoping I could hold off long enough for her to get off. I looked down at her ass and focusing on her bouncing ass cheeks. "Why not?" I thought as I raised my left hand from her hip and brought it down with a resounding 'SMACK' on her bouncing orb.

"EEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII," she wailed so loud I thought it might shatter the windows as she threw herself back against me, grinding her hips into me as her pussy convulsed.

"Fuck yes," she cried, "Fuck... fuck... fuck!"

"I... I... I...," I moaned as my cock started twitching. There was no way I could hold back.

"Come for me!" she groaned, looking back over her shoulder at me, "Give it to me! Come with me!"

Good thing that was what she wanted because one look at her red, sweaty and lust-crazed face sent me over the edge. Her pussy contracted around me as I buried myself to the balls and I cried out when I exploded inside her. "Cummmiinngggggggg!!!!"

We both gasped at the feeling of my cock squirting into her drenched pussy.

"Give it all to me, give me every drop!"

I thrust as hard as I could, each pump ending in another spurt. I was gasping and moaning, my legs shaking violently, but still pushing to fuck her and continue painting the walls of mom's pussy with my cum. She was writhing and squirming as her own orgasm tore through her. Her contracting pussy milked my cock, sucking cum from it and making me whimper.

I gave her one last thrust and had to stop as my cock was getting to sensitive to keep going. She squeezed me with her pussy getting a couple of more drops and with a low groan, I eased my cock from her. I looked down to see a puddle of her juice mixed with cum ooze down her thighs.

"Fuck!!" I gasped.

"I think we just did,"' she chuckled.

"It's running out of you like a leaky faucet."

"I can feel it," she said in between gasping for breath. "That's why I kept these here." She pulled an old pair of panties from under her pillow and slid them on.

The confused look on my face almost made her break out laughing but she quickly explained as she slid the pillow under her hips. "These are to keep any more of your cum from dripping out and the pillow is to help your cum stay deep in my pussy."

"Ahhhhhh," I replied as she snuggled against me. It was only then I that I heard an old familiar song playing in the background...

Did You Ever Have One of Them Days, Boys,

Did You Ever Have One of Them Days?

Fortunately, I did... and have had many others since but those are different stories for a different time.

12