Didi Freckles Revealed Ch. 01

Story Info
Didi runs into Billy at Willy G's.
3.3k words
3.69
3.6k
3
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's what I think every time I go out. You're going to know my name by the end of the night. And in case you forget it, I'm Didi Freckles and I will give you a second chance to remember it next time, but you won't need a second chance. Just introduce yourself to me at Willy G's tavern and see for yourself. As a matter of fact, you'll save some time if you put my contact info in your phone tonight. I mean, why wait? It's going to happen.

As another matter of fact, list me as Didi Freckles, CD Supreme, cute as Brie with wider hips than Frankie and so much more fun than that bore Lizzie. That should fit into the available line space, shouldn't it? If you have an older phone, just put me under Didi Freckles, your best choice.

Now, with the introductions out of the way, let's get down to business and my business is flirting. LOL, I'm not to kiss you, but you will curse my name at the end of the night because your balls hurt, but hey, you remembered my name. Awe, I'm just kidding, not about the kissing part, but your balls will be just fine. I promise, I will see to that. All you have to do is to promise to remember my name, got it?

I'm so happy with my appearance, that I dress many times a week and I'm pretty sure I can get away with this for at least two more years, three if I'm lucky. But in case it's only two, I'm packing it in baby. And living here in Middleton allows me (and others) to easily figure out which crowd is at what club on which night. It also helps that I have an App for that, but I hate to give Brie to big of a head by giving her credit for the App, so between you and me, I get track it on a bar napkin.

Willy G's tavern is my choice for tonight. A good mix of college coeds to factory rats to alligator wrestlers to dead beat dads who are behind on their child care payments. It's a fun crowd.

My mix up for Willy G's is one red high top and one black high top on my feet and my "Are You Serious" blue Denim shorts because I can. And by that, I mean I don't have much to hide down there, but hey, look at how high these shorts are cut? Let's see Frankie try to wear these. Oh, and a modest button sweater, just in case. I can't have any accidents up top and before I forget, my "Are You Serious" shorts come with a free drink guarantee, whether you like it or not and whether you want to or not.

I only wish I was there when you go home broke and your girlfriend asks you how you spent all your money. I mean, you have to say my name, right? Yeah, you do, just say Didi Freckles at the end of the night. And you might as well come clean with your girlfriend when she continues the argument and asks you why you can't get it up. You know what to say, just say my name.

The people at Willy G's love me. My server, Piper, uses that upside shot glass system to keep track of the cocktails I have coming and she has a special tip jar, just for me. LOL, she takes her cut, but I don't mind that at all. She's my protector, which I need because I fell for a spiked drink once and almost got date raped until Piper stepped in and hit Jacob with a serving tray. Viva Piper. By the way, if you're cruising through Middleton and you want a drink, stop in, flirt with me and then check out Piper. She is well worth the price of admission if you can keep your hands off of me, that is.

So, where do I sit at Willy G's? Near the front door so I get first choice of anyone coming and going and because it's close to the Bouncers. I need them from time to time. I'd sit closer to the DJ stage, but Brie's crew sits over there and I'm not about to let a couple of pissed off Tranny's wrestle me down and cut my wonderful locks off because I'm all that, a bag of chips and an oil change.

Oil change you ask? That's right. Our parents retired early and moved down to the US Virgin Islands as Mr. and Mrs. Filthy Rich and gave my sister and I an early inheritance. Ten oil change stations in and around the Middleton and Hillsdale area. It's a nice living and got better when my sister decided to run the entire operation and give me an extra 1.5% to stay away from the shops as Didi. My sister loves me and supports me, but the oil jockeys don't work very hard when their standing there hard. Wait, it gets better. The manager slips me an extra 1% to quietly pop in to whatever shop he is visiting that day. And yes, all of our oil change shops sell bags of chips. And I can't wait to tell the story of what happens at the company Christmas party.

Now, let me tell you what happened when lady luck kissed me. LOL, look at me and then give yourself a boner check, LOL. Moving on to what went wrong was the first time I went out as Didi. It was a fairly successful night out, but I wore false inserts. Not very large, but chest bumps just the same. It wasn't until later that I realized that once I have you saying my name as "Didi Freckles with the little titties" I couldn't let you ask the next weekend what happened, now could I? So, it's a stuffed bra or five layers of shirts and hoodies forever more.

But, let's get back to a Saturday night at Willy G's Meat Market.

Oh look, my first visitor of the night, Billy Grains, is actually an old friend of sorts. I knew this day would come, but I had hoped it would take a little while longer. But I guess today is the day when I have to put a sign on my table that says "do not approach with cocktails in hand" because I'm not going to be fooled again.

"Hi Billy. Please, sit down. Hey Paula, please dump these glasses out and bring us something safe to drink. So, Billy, how have you been?"

"Ah, hi, do you know me? I don't remember us meeting before. OMG, was I all high and stuff and embarrassed myself in front of you? If I did, I apologize."

"I'm Didi. Didi Freckles and you know you better than you should, but we'll talk about that later. How's the family? Is your brother Timmy doing alright?"

"Everyone is just fine. Tim and Charlie were going to Kelli's Closet tonight, but they may stop in here later. So, how do you know me because no matter how high I was I would remember all this. Your Denim shorts look great."

"Please finish that sentence with how cute I am tonight."

"I would never forget a hot bag of potato chips like you. OMG, was it Tim? Did Tim do something stupid and you're holding me responsible?"

"Hmmm, I would prefer to use the word naughty. But that was two years ago. Toast."

I wasn't prepared to have this conversation tonight and I'm already regretting mentioning anything to Billy. So, according to this rule book I have, when you open your mouth and insert your foot, then run away and hide. I mean, I may need a few more drinks in me before I start discussing Billy's and Timmy's pool party two years ago.

"I'm sorry Billy, but would you excuse me please? I need to use the restroom and the Bouncers won't let you stay at my table while I'm gone, so go mingle a little. We'll talk later, I promise. Say my name."

"Later Didi Freckles."

"Before I go, I will let you know that we were all high and stuff that day, so I'm not holding anything against you and Timmy. We were all in together."

"Oh, all high and stuff, so whatever happened was any day of the week? That helps."

"Say my name Billy."

"I'll be around, Didi Freckles."

I may or may not remind poor little Billy what happened two years ago at his house. Like I said, we were all hitting the blunts and having a good time. I didn't ask to be the towel boy, but I didn't turn the job down either. LOL, it was actually the best way to get people to realize that I was an actual person and to check out Gina's boobs. 20 years old Denny was invisible, but he wasn't a fool either. And 20 years old Gina was not invisible. I'm pretty sure her chest could be seen from the space station.

However, now I have another foot in my mouth because I'm actually going into the restroom which is always a gamble at Willy G's. It's a crap shoot if you pee in peace or if you're in stall #3 leaning over the toilet and holding on. Fortunately for me, I had a chance to relief myself in peace. Almost. OMG, there is always some barfly hanging out in here.

"Hey Didi. Do you need some help in there, sweetie?"

"Hi Sandra, LOL, have I ever refused you before? Come on, but control your aiming please or Willy will make us mop it up, won't you Willy?"

"Just be careful and carry on."

"Oh, by the way Sandra, I think Willy would like to hear about how you and Benny do this at home, wouldn't you Willy?"

"That would be worth two free drinks and two snack trays."

"OMG, Mr. Willy, you are so nasty, especially how you hang out in the ladies room. Listen, I don't mean to disappoint you, but we put Benny on a water only diet for an hour before. I know it looks naughty in the photos, but it's pretty much just water."

"Close enough. I sent Piper a text and you're both all set. Thanks."

"Well, did you want to watch this so you can finish with that? Didi won't mind."

Two things about that. One, no, I really didn't mind and two, where the hell do these middle-aged Italian guys get these huge ass cocks? I mean, all wrinkled up for sure, but holy smokes look at the girth of that thing. Oh, and a third thing, LOL, Sandra and I moved to the side of stall to give him room. There is always a chance that his nut hits the toilet bowl. And if he doesn't, well, I'm not mopping that up.

"Thanks Sandra, again. Hey, are you really going to stick that tree trunk in your mouth?"

"Shut it and tell Benny that there is a line in the ladies room. Now go."

LOL, I could see dirty old man Willy G working his phone. Hopefully, there will be photo proof and a steak waiting for me.

"I'm back Piper. I'll have one of the many drinks I have waiting for me."

"Got it girl. And your T-Bone will be right up as well."

"And?"

"Well, is Willy, well, all that the word says he is?"

"LOL, just ask Sandra, but he is carrying the entire side of beef around. By the way, Sandra might need a bag of ice for her jaws."

And will you look at that? Hank the Bouncer made me "no spiked drinks" sign for my table. It's written in pool cue chalk, but it's the thought that counts.

"Awe, thank you Hank. That was sweet of you."

"No problem Didi. That guy keeps coming around to your table and I can't throw him out until he actually breaks a rule."

"Cool, just as long as you have one eye out for me. Speaking of one eye, will you be rubbing off on me during your break?"

"10 pm sharp. Blue door. If you're still here. I mean your line is out of control lately and DJ Weak Knees is running a 9 pm Didi special. I will understand if I have to dream about you until next weekend."

"Ooh, the blue tonight. That's special. See you later Hank. Oh, hey Billy, I see that you're back. Piper, I'll take a drink and wrap my T-Bone up for me. Billy will have two beers so he can swallow his pride and confess."

"Alright Didi, that's enough. Just what the hell happened and when?"

"Hmmm, let's start with when. Two years ago, during the 4th of July weekend. You had a pool party."

"I'm going to need a little more than that because I can't even remember who I bought my weed from three days ago. So, what month is the 4th of July weekend in?"

"Speaking of that, I'll take a few blunts please. Just slip them into my bag. OK, back to the story. Gina was wearing a bikini top that was two sizes too small."

"So, it was any day of the weekend of any year? That doesn't help me much."

"I know, I just wanted to say it and think about it."

"I know, right. Good call. She's sagging to floor now that she has Twins sucking on them. Sorry, please go on."

"It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon and everyone was a great time and Gina's boobs were on full display. But then, you and Timmy decided that a towel boy was required."

"OMG, I remember that because the idiot took a towel to Gina and threw it across her chest like a fool. He covered up what should never be covered."

"LOL, that's because the towel boy knew there was a chance that she would hook her bikini top when she removed the towel from across her chest."

"Oh, yeah, what a good move that was, but that was Denny. Were you at the party in a lounge chair watching the action or something? Were you topless? OMG, did I miss you tanning yourself topless?"

"Actually, I was there and I was topless, just like Gina after her top came off. But enough about those 38D's. You and Timmy showed me where you kept the clean towels in that little changing hut off the side of the garage. Do you remember that, Billy?"

"Oh shoot, I remember Gina trying to retrieve her top and I remember, OMG, are you Denny?"

"Relax and pull your eyes back into their sockets Billy. I went willingly. I accepted the job."

"No, as I remember it, Tim said you offered to play the role of towel boy and asked if our sister had a spare bikini bottom laying around that you could wear."

"Oh, never mind all that. I mean, you were all high and stuff, remember? Your mind is cloudy. However, do you remember cornering me in the changing hut and pointing out the dry towels?"

"Ah, I remember you using a clean towel to dry off Tim's cock and your method of drying him off is what most guys call jacking off."

"Oh, never mind all that. I mean, you were all high and stuff, remember? Your mind is cloudy. Do you remember maneuvering my small framed body into a certain position while I dried Tim off? It hurt my back to hold such a pose."

"Whoa, you bent over and presented your butt to me, what was I supposed to do? I mean, I was all high and stuff and my mind was cloudy. Now, let's get to this transition from Denny to Didi."

"In a minute, I'm having fun beating around the bush. Now, I could ask you a few more questions or you could confess and remind me of what happened next. And don't be ashamed. No one ever squeezed my bare buns like you did. I liked it and so did you, but maybe you should explain to me what else happened back there. You know my eyes were forward, Billy."

"Fine, Tim told me to rub your rosebud and I did. But with just one finger mind you. I treated you with respect or at least that's what Tim said."

"See? That wasn't so bad and that might be proof that long term weed smoking doesn't destroy all of your memory cells. But I should remind you that there was a breach of the seal, I know it was just a little, but a breach just the same. I assume it was your middle finger, Billy."

"Ah, you pushed back and forced my finger in your butt to the second knuckle."

"Ah, you pulled out and wet your finger."

"And you were whimpering some stuff and pushing your ass even higher."

"Ah, never all that. I mean Tim pushed me back on your finger. By the way, I peeked at you licking that finger when it was over."

"That must have been a quick peek because as you said, your eyes were forward and you had Tim's head in your mouth. I know it was just the tip, but your mouth was on him just the same. Oh wait, let's never mind about all that, right?"

"Well, that was all two years ago and my memory is all cloudy about exactly what happened."

"I'll tell you what happened, you were the towel boy for the rest of the summer and we all had fun. But, no hard feelings, right?"

"No hard feelings. I'm actually impressed that you and Tim kept our secret a secret. No one has ever said anything to me or given me a side eye. And most importantly, thanks for not telling everyone that my equipment came from the extra small section."

"The truth is that actually helped. The other truth is that Tim and I needed a "pretend girlfriend" to practice with and you were perfect, especially your soft buns. Oops, the third truth is that Gina knows. We had to tell her one day so she would let you wear her bikini bottom."

"I've known that Gina knew for a while. She gave me demo on how to properly suck a cock at your Halloween party that Fall. I was the cheap Street Ho in animal print. Now what do you need to know about Didi Freckles? I'm not ashamed of who I am or what I have done."

"Whoa, the Halloween party? The Street Ho in animal print? Didn't I?"

"Never mind at that Billy. But yes, you did."

"Wait, but didn't you, ah, after that?"

"Yes, I did Billy. You were saying or asking?"

"Is Didi Freckles single and does Didi need a breath of fresh air?"

"I am single and I'm enjoying every moment of it as you can see. That line is for 10 minutes with me. I could use some fresh air, but I should let you that I consider us as having a history of sorts. You are my one and only who has spent time, well you know, back there and sometimes guys shy away from girls who claim the "we have a history" thing. So, do we go outside or do you want to walk away?"

"I think I need a history lesson. My SUV?"

"Piper, please take control of my free drinks. And take their cash if I don't come back in 30 minutes. Oh, and remind them who's name to say later."

"Didi Freckles?"

"Exactly. This way Billy."

End Didi Freckles Revealed 01