Didi Freckles Revealed Ch. 02

Story Info
Didi has a bad date and a good date.
2.4k words
4.17
2.3k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left Willy G's tavern with my old friend and first secret, Billy. I didn't mind leaving with him because he didn't go all "guy freaky" after we talked about what happened at his pool party two years ago and because, well, the story has me a little worked up and because there is more to tell and talk about.

I also left with Billy because after I made said my good byes to my friends inside of the club, I found Brie sitting at my table and she eating my T-Bone steak that Willy G had made for me. And she was using a steak knife, so you know, it was time to go.

And fine, you guys can update my contact info in your phones to say "almost as cute as Brie" and that would be fair.

And look at that, my boy Billy drives a mini school bus. I mean, this thing is a Soccer Mom savior mobile. Room for the entire team.

"So, what do we do now Billy? Sit here and talk or go somewhere?"

"I know a hidden cove down by the river if you want."

"I'm alright with that, but can we stop by the Malt Shop and get a hamburger or something? You seen what happened to my T-Bone steak. And mind you, this date won't go well if make a smart remark about a bone and Brie."

"Ah, one cheeseburger coming up."

"LOL, it's OK Billy. I seen what Brie was doing to you while I said my flirty good byes. You can say it."

"OMFG, she."

"Oops, that's enough. By the way, you know Brie deleted my number from your phone, right? Let me have your phone. Hey, watch the road, my legs aren't going anywhere. And I'll mention right now that we will not be making a mess on these shorts tonight."

"Oh, those shorts have created a few messes already. Here, make sure Brie didn't mess up my phone."

Yup, just as I suspected, my info was completely wiped clean. Hah, that's the beauty of being the last one to grip it, the phone I mean. And OMG, look at Brie's contact info. I guess we'll make a few updated to that and then I'll send her a text and she will think it's from Billy.

"I'm about to go balls deep."

"Nice try Didi. I ate your steak."

"I have another steak, Brie."

LOL, I guess Billy had enough of our chit chat on his phone.

"What the hell are you two talking about? That's my phone, you know."

"Sorry Billy. Here, let me just delete these texts. There, all done. Is this the cove on the right? The famous cove? OMG, look at all these signs. Who put these up? And look how they seem to more aggressive the farther you drive down the road. Holy smokes, look at this place. OMG, stop Billy, this is far enough. Pull into that one, the one that says "horny, but confused", pull into there, please."

"Relax Didi. They are just suggestions, but how about the next spot over?"

"OMG, you mean where the sign says "Hey, we did it before, so why not again?" and there is a condom machine on the sign post?"

"Perfect, right?"

"Well, you know we never really "did" it, right Billy? I'm not trying to embarrass you, but you came up a little short at the Halloween party. But, hey, you gave it the old college try."

Don't worry, I'm not going to go into that foot in mouth speech again, but holy cow, who runs this place anyways?

"SOB, did you read the fine print on the sign? I'm not doing that just yet. I'm finishing my milkshake first. Oh, and I see that your eye sight is pretty good or have you been here before?"

"Shut it and slurp your malt. I'm just getting comfortable. And I should remind you that you are the one who is all worried and stuff about making a mess of those jean shorts, so get out of them."

"Oh, I'm pretty sure I'm staying dressed until that couple walks all the way past us. What the hell are they doing anyways?"

They sell the blue and red pills. Condoms are free with every purchase."

"Well, as I remember it, you don't need a Viagra, right? Or have the last two years taken it all out of you?"

"I'm glad to hear that your memory has cleared up. Finish your milkshake and meet me in the back seat. By the way, you haven't actually said it yet."

"Fine, you tried to have sex with me at the Halloween party, but you couldn't do it and you ended up squirting your goo on my butthole. Happy now? I should throw our trash away now."

"Grab some coins from the center console and get us at least two condoms."

"Hey, we here to talk about old times. I'm not your girlfriend."

"Shut it. That's my girlfriend's red Mustang over there. And no, she is not spying on me."

"Maybe we should leave and go to your house?"

"And what, say your name in front of my wife? That won't go well."

Hah, what a perfect time to take the trash to the barrel and send a 911 text message to Brie. I needed out of this situation. A wife and a girlfriend are one thing, but remember I had control of his phone on the way here and there are others. I think I got lucky by being outside of Billy's SUV and by the trash barrel when his girlfriend exited her Mustang and headed straight towards Billy with a baseball bat in hand and fire coming out of her eyes. Just in case she did figure out that I came from Billy's SUV I sent Brie another emergency text and told her that I would pay for the speeding ticket. LOL, like the Middleton Police are awake. But I wasn't a monster either, so I let Billy know that I was leaving.

"Sorry Billy, I want to do this, but there too much going on here and your girlfriend is coming this way with a baseball bat. I promise I'm not dumping you and maybe we can try this another time because we have more to talk about, so don't dump me just yet, please?"

"Watch out."

Well, I did and I walked straight to the little sports car that was slamming on its brakes and squealing its wheels, in the dirt no less. I hope it's Brie because I'm getting in that car. This bitch is going straight up crazy on the hood of Billy's large SUV and screaming at the top of her lungs. I was going to mention to her that she was naked with cum running down her thighs, but it just didn't seem to be the moment.

"OMG, thank you Brie. That date went south quick. Drive. Squeal some more wheels. I owe you big time."

"Yeah, you do. Where's your SUV? At the club?"

"Yes, will you take me there please?"

"In time, but first I need to stop by the Pizza shop and clock out. I'm technically still on the job. Hold on tight. My Tranny skills are much better than my driving skills."

"I see that. Did you file a flight plan? And OMG, keep it on all four wheels, will you? So, what do I owe you, a back massage?"

"Well, now that you mention it, yes and you'll order food on Sundays on a regular basis and tip me well. Everyone knows you can afford it. You'll also tell Willy G that I get to use your table when you're not at the club."

"Agreed and you call off the Tranny dogs because some of us with real hair rather enjoy it."

"Shut it, but done. And we pick up two guys and go on a double date. A real double date."

"So, like foot jobs under the table?"

"Exactly and you post nice things about me on Chang."

"Say my name."

"Didi Freckles, I just saved you. Hang on tight."

LOL, that was a world speed record from the cove to the Pizza shop. My stomach confirms that. I didn't think I had to inside with her, but I guess that's what best friends do.

"Now listen, I need to tell you a few things about the crew inside of the Pizza shop. First, our Timmy is my Timmy and not your faggot friend Timmy, so hands off. All of the other guys are dogs, except for Josh. He's just confused. If you want Zack humping your legs, that's your business, but Jimmy J is off limits because Suzie has staked her claim in him. And OMG, avoid Rick the Pizza cook at all cost. Come on and I'll introduce you. By the way, you may have picked a bad day to wear those "Are You Serious" shorts. I mean, are you serious?"

"Never mind that my legs are on display, but please, dream on shorty. Who is that Babe behind the counter and is she glowing?"

"That's Suzie and yes, she glows like that. She had batteries surgically implanted in her hips with LED light strips up her sides. She's mine as well."

"Ah, shall we try that again?"

"Fine, she is my Mistress, Mistress Z and I'm trained to protect her."

"Well, your warrior woman is staring me down, so introduce me."

"You're just the new shiny toy, so don't get excited. Remember, I just saved you from a crazy girlfriend."

It's true that Brie saved me from a bad situation, but look at her sports car. The tires are still smoking.

"Hi Suzie. Please say hello to my friend Didi Freckles. I tried to throw her out of my speeding car, but it didn't work. Didi, this is Suzie. Suzie attends parties that have themes like "damned be the dead" and things like that."

"It's my pleasure to meet you, Didi Freckles. So, what's with all the wild and wind-blown hair?"

"Oh, well, there was a situation and Brie had to squeal her wheels to get us to safety. And thank you for noticing that only real hair gets wild and wind-blown."

"OMG, you were in a car with Brie when she drove over the speed limit? Respect, new girl Didi."

"LOL. So, Suzie, can I see where you insert your batteries, do you have a single brother, is he here and does he ever go to any of the local clubs?"

"Whoa, try the decaf, Didi. Not tonight, yes, no and he likes Candi's Corner on Saturday nights. He might be there now. His name is Nate. They're open to 2 am, right?"

"Hey, my SUV is at Willy G's which is kitty corner to Candi' Corner on the corner of Sex and the Single CD. Brie, will you take me, please?"

"Fine, but fix your hair and put your seat belt on this time. Sorry Zack, you'll have to dry hump Didi another time. I have a gas pedal to push down. Sal, clock me out and let the FAA know that we need to get to the club pronto. Let's roll Didi."

Oh, hold it up. This will cost Didi."

"I always pay back my favors. So, you'll text him and suggest that he dumps his date in 12 minutes?"

"We'll discuss pay back favors later, but you can expect to be my guest at an underground party soon. Hold and smile at the lens please."

"I accept your conditions. Hit send please."

"Oh my, Brie, such an anxious one you found. Picture text sent. Brie, if you keep it under warp drive, you can explain to Didi what she just signed up for. Be gone. I have hips to swing and work to do."

This may be last time I get in a car with Brie, but I'll be damned, we almost beat Suzie's text. Good or bad, we both walked into Candi's Corner and looked around.

"Alright, if we get separated, your SUV is right across the street. Have Nate walk you to it if I'm gone. I see an old friend."

"Really? Who?"

"That guy at the center table. The professional looking one."

"Ah, the one who seems to be with his trophy wife? Who apparently doesn't mind that her tits are basically hanging out? That couple?"

"Exactly. That's Ken and Naomi. They are on my delivery route. Ken really likes me and Naomi does not suck cock. She has hired me in the past."

"Hired you for what? To screw the first one out of him and then to suck him hard again?"

"OMG, were you spying on us? But, exactly. Look, there's Nate near the server station. Should I introduce you or what?"

"Whoa, the one in the green shirt? So, I'll see you in a few days, right?"

"Good luck Didi. Make sure he says your name before you two leave, LOL."

I made a bee line for my new date and Brie jumped over two tables to get to her, well, whatever they are, married couple, I guess.

"Hi. Do you know my name? I know yours. You're Nate, right?"

"Well, hello there, you must be Didi Freckles. I was expecting you in 15 minutes. How did you get here so soon?"

"Brie and her spaceship. Am I to early? Do you need a few minutes more to dump your date?"

"We're good Didi Freckles. My ex stormed out of here a few minutes ago. Hey, do you want to get out of here? We can go to Kelli's Closet or my house."

"Hmmm, your house will be fine. Wait, is there a wife at your house?"

"LOL, no wife. We only have to worry about getting caught by my girlfriend."

"Seriously? What's her name?"

"Didi. Didi Freckles."

I'm so hoping that this goes better than my last few adventures and I'm so hoping that I wake up in someone else bed in the morning. It will be my first time and even if I don't think I'm ready for it, I'll make myself ready for it. And oh my, what I wouldn't give to have an over-night bag in my SUV right now. I mean, that's a relationship thing, right?

Nate cashed out and held my arm and we walked out. I gave Brie a friendly wave. LOL, her married couple friends were giving me several types of hand gestures and they were all X-Rated. And who knew that Brie and I would actually be friends.

"Good night and have fun, Didi Freckles."

End Didi Freckles Revealed 02