Didn't Know Tanning Got This Hot.

Story Info
A nude tanning session gone awry.
6.8k words
4.54
45.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note -- Hi, all! This little fantasy was inspired by a thought I'd posted on the Lit message board that a member found interesting. A couple messages back and forth and this came together slick as sunscreen. Enjoy, I know I did write it! Contains exhibitionist, non-con, BDSM, erotic coupling, anal, group, mature, and even some romance themes.

All persons involved in sexual activities are 18+

*

It was the last sensible tanning day of the year. The forecast for the rest of the week went to crap, cold and wet and windy, so very much not good to catch a good tan. And it was Fall, not too likely to catch another good hot day. So today was a 'sick' day and she was headed up into the woods to her favorite private field.

It took an hour to make the drive, and it had taken years to find, but it was perfect. Nice, big open space for lots and lots of sun, soft grass that didn't grow too high, usually a gentle breeze, and most important of all - it was private. She'd never seen any signs of other people -- no footprints, no wheel tracks, no garbage, no old fire pits.

Getting to the turn off, she points her car up the hill to the dead end road she always parks on. After that uncomfortable discussion with the police a while ago, she was doubly careful to make sure the car wasn't visible from the main road, tucking it mostly behind a head-high bush. Picking up her pack full of the stuff she needed and occasionally wanted, she hopped the small ditch and walked off.

The woods were peaceful, as always. Quiet bird chirps, upset rodents chittering at her as she disturbed their urgent feeding and mating. She bushwacked, no trail connected the dead end road and 'her' field.

She'd checked once, the field was on the county books as owned by a corporation with an acronym for a name and a business address downtown in one of the smaller office towers. She figured it'd be better to beg forgiveness than to ask permission, especially since she'd never seen a posted sign anywhere on the hike from road to field.

About fifteen minutes after leaving her car, soothed by nature, she came on the field. Looking around, it looked the same as it always had -- pristine, pretty. Private.

Stripping out of her sundress, leaving her in her bikini for now, she strode out into the grass. Folding her dress neatly, she tucked it into one of the compartments in the pack, one without anything that could spill or stain the cloth. A lesson she'd learned the hard way, back when she'd been using a beach tote with everything jumbled together.

Her sandals brushed through the short grass, the blades gently tickling the sides of her feet with every step. Finding the perfect place, she pulled out the rolled up camping pad and flicked it out flat. She checked quickly for insects. No fire ants or ground bees this time, good -- another set of hard-earned lessons.

Out came the sunscreen, and one last check around the field. Still, no one visible, no noise, no weird scents -- yep! All alone! Off came the bikini and sandals before the sunscreen went everywhere. She took a little extra time on the fun bits, of course -- couldn't have THOSE burning! -- before laying down on her stomach. Tucking the bikini and sandals in with her dress, she pulled out her headphones and triggered her phone's playlist over Bluetooth before snuggling down to a serious session of baking.

Fifteen minutes later, her phone beeped at her. Reapplying sunscreen to her front, she flipped over and laid back down, ensuring an even, warm tan for as long as her body would keep it in the drear winter just around the corner. Wriggling a little to get comfy on the pad, fifteen minutes passed quickly before the phone beeped again.

Sitting up she looked around -- still no sign of anyone. She wasn't scared, just cautious. Reassured, she realized that a particularly tall tree's shadow was starting to stretch her way. In a while it'd be obnoxiously blocking the sun, so it was time to move.

Tossing a water bottle and the sunscreen onto the pad, she grabbed it and dragged it thirty feet off to the side, dodging the danger of losing her sun. Reapplying the sunscreen, she laid back down on her front and enjoyed the warmth penetrating her back.

Some little time later, her music shut off. Damn it, did she forget to charge something? Pulling the headphones off, she saw they still had almost a full charge, but the link light was red. Turning over onto her side, she froze. An older gent stood there, her backpack held in one hand, her phone in the other. Well, at least the problem was obvious, even if the solution wasn't.

He was grizzled and looked much taller than her petite frame, fairly wide and pretty fit looking. Grey shot through his black hair and full beard, and if his brown eyes were windows into his soul, those windows were heavily shuttered. His skin showed the leathery tanning of decades in all the weather could provide, his hands looked strong but gnarled from hard work. His jeans and thick tee shirt were clean but worn and the boots had many, many miles on them.

"Good afternoon, miss. I'd ask what you're doing up here on private property, but it's pretty obvious, isn't it?"

She blushed and nodded a little bit. She hadn't bothered to cover up -- he'd already seen anything he wanted to, after all.

He put her phone into the backpack before pulling his off a belt clip. For an older gent, he handled it deftly, and almost before she knew it she heard the camera shutter sound -- he'd just taken her nude picture! No -- her naked picture! He snapped it back onto his belt.

Blushing, she asked, "Why did you do that?"

"So I'd have something to remember this day. It's not every day you run across gorgeous little girls laying out starkers in the woods, after all!" His smile was wide, and there was something a little bit off about it, like there was a joke here that she'd missed.

She couldn't help it. She always blushed easily, something she hated about herself, but she did blush a deeper shade of red at his words. Licking her lips, her mouth was awful dry all of a sudden. Twisting off the top, she took a long sip of cool water. His eyes never left hers until she put the cap back on.

"Hoy, Paul, whatcha got there?" another voice called from behind her.

"An interloper, Jimmy. A nekkid interloper, at that."

"Oh, wow. Look at her. Good afternoon, Miss -- and don't you look delectable, all glistening like that in the light."

"Smells like coconut oil."

"Well, darling -- is it coconut oil?"

"It's sunscreen. I like the coconut smell"

The first man -- Paul -- took a deep breath through his nose. "Mmm. Yeah, I think we do too, don't we Jimmy?"

"Smell, yep, but sunscreen usually tastes like ass."

"Good point. How's it taste, Miss?"

She blinked. They wanted her to taste it?

"Just take a lick at the back of your hand there, missy. How's it taste, huh?"

Slowly, she brought her hand closer, and her little pink tongue slipped out just enough to flick across the back of her wrist. Their gazes pinned her in place, they felt so heavy on her. After a second the taste registered -- it did taste pretty horrid and she made a face.

"Yeah, thought so. How much water in that pack, Paul?"

"Looks like a six pack, counting what she's got there."

"So, we got enough. Toss me a couple bottles, man."

Paul reached left-handed into the bag and retrieved the remaining six pack, still joined by the plastic rings holding them together. Putting it into the same hand as held her pack, he wrenched two bottles out and tossed them to Jimmy before pulling out a couple of his own. The plastic and the last water bottle went back into the pack.

Seeing her watching him, he mentioned, "Can't be littering out here - place is too nice for that." She nodded, slowly. Their eyes weighed so much. She realized she was panting a little, just slightly out of breath for some reason.

Jimmy finally came up to where she could see him. A little taller, a little broader, and a little balder than Paul, they both looked to be in good shape for being what, fifty? Sixty? Older, much much older than she was. Paul put her backpack down behind himself, well out of her reach, as Jimmy opened a bottle.

"Now, darlin', you get to wipin' off as much of that sunscreen as you can now." She started to complain, but Paul shushed her loudly, and just said, "Be a good girl, now. Listen to Jimmy and get rid of that horrible tasting stuff."

Jimmy started slowly emptying the bottle of water on her head as she spluttered, jerking up to sit there. Jimmy just kept the water pouring down on her. It was cool, but the sun had warmed it enough that it wasn't shockingly cold. "Well, ya silly little thing? Get to scrubbing!"

She started to obey, rubbing at the slickness, trying to rub as much of the oil off as she could. Cool water on warm, oily skin doesn't wash much, though, leaving her still slippery and flavored poorly. Realizing this, Paul poked about in her backpack, looking to see if there was anything that would help. A little surprised at some of the contents, he looked over to find her staring at him, blushing even harder.

"Guess we'll have to keep THIS over here for now, won't we girl?" he asked. She bashfully nodded, blinking as water dripped from her soaked hair over her face, deeply embarrassed. Eventually he did turn up a plastic tube of body wash, which would do a treat for this situation.

"There we go. Jimmy -- get a handful of this stuff, we'll scrub her down then rinse her back off."

"Strawberry body wash? I guess that'll be better than sunscreen."

The men got handfuls of the thick, creamy stuff, working it up into a thick lather. "Well? Stand up, girl! We're not going to kneel down there to scrub you up!"

She slowly, reluctantly got to her feet. The guys weren't shy, each starting on a shoulder as soon as they could reach. Their big, strong hands weren't too harsh even with all their calluses under the slippery body wash, but they were clearly enjoying her soft, warm skin in their grasp. As warm as it was, she still shivered at their touch.

Working as if they'd practiced this, both men slid their hands lower, working her shoulder blades and bare breasts. Shivering harder, her shoulders came forward and her hands up to try to protect herself from the sensation overload. "None of that, girl. Stand up straight, hands at your sides. C'mon now, be a good girl."

She shook her head slowly, unable to say a word. Paul sighed noisily. "I don't know if you want to be a bad girl, now do you? Bad girls get punished."

She flinched as he said 'punished', causing another shiver to run through her petite body like a tiny earthquake. Only their grasping hands kept her on her feet. Reluctantly, she slowly lowered her arms slowly back to her sides.

"That's good, but you need to stand up straight and proud, lil girl. You should be proud of that gorgeous lil body, showing it off like that is a brave thing."

She knew she wasn't brave -- she'd always hid her nude sunbathing where no one could find her, until now. And this is exactly why she had done so - she knew she wasn't brave.

Jimmy spanked her, once, quite sharply. She jumped at the unexpected pain and embarrassment. "Stand UP," he said. "Straight as an arrow!" Without thought, she did, spine straight, shoulders back. The men's hands resumed their caressing and scrubbing.

Each took her arm on their side, working the suds down and back up. Paul took the time to caress around and between her fingers, which shocked her because it was so surprisingly intimate. Jimmy wasn't interested in that, returning to working the suds around her breast instead. Her little pink nipple showed through the few suds remaining on Paul's side now, tiny but clearly very hard.

The guys moved on down and worked on her torso, back on her breasts down her ribs and to her stomach. Jimmy tweaked her nipple on his side as Paul ran a finger around and into her little navel. Both men rested their other hands on her small, tight little butt, groping and kneading the firm muscle as they went along.

"Let's rinse what we got here, Jimmy -- then there's that stump over there, we'll get the rest with her up where we can reach her easier."

"Works for me. Arms up, darlin', we're gonna rinse you off now."

She obeyed without thinking, bringing her arms up over her head. Jimmy opened his last bottle and carefully poured it along her arms, around her neck and out her shoulders. Paul took the time to squeegee the water and suds down and off her body with his hands, his touch almost impersonal. When the bottle was done and the water mostly off her skin, Paul grabbed her forearm, firmly placing her wrist an inch in front of her mouth. "Taste again, girl. Better?"

She leaned forward to reach her wrist held in his gnarly mitt. Looking between the men, her tongue flickered back out, tasting again. "Better," she whispered.

"Wonderful!" Paul grinned at her. "Now, hop up on this stump, darling. We'll get your legs clear too."

It was a tall stump, more than halfway up her thighs. "Help me up, please?" she asked. Paul grabbed her hips and easily lifted her up to the top and held her long enough to be sure she had her balance.

Pulling the tube of body wash back out, he gave Jimmy another handful and took one himself. Working up more suds, the men started at her feet and began to work their way up from there. Again, Paul took his time, caressing between her toes and along the arch, but Jimmy didn't. Jimmy was halfway up her thigh when Paul got to her ankle and slowly, caressingly worked his way up.

She was torn. Jimmy was clearly racing to reach a goal, only one of which she could think of offhand, but Paul's caresses were surprisingly stimulating. She wasn't sure if she didn't want to rush through whatever this ended up being, as Paul was making her feel all this incredible sensation and even start to enjoy it a little.

If he kept it up, she might end up enjoying it more than just a little.

Paul's strong, slippery hands worked her calf, kneading and massaging the muscle as she had to flex it to maintain her balance. Jimmy reached the top of her thigh and was concentrating on her hip, clearly intending to move on quickly.

Paul held the front of her knee in one large paw before tickling the tender skin behind her knee unexpectedly. She flinched and again might have fallen if the men hadn't had such firm grips on her, and as he kept tickling she started uncontrollably giggling.

It was horribly embarrassing -- she couldn't stop giggling! His hand pinned her knee as she leaned over, flailing ineffectively trying to get him to stop. Worse, Jimmy joined in. He grabbed her upper arm just above the elbow and began to run his fingertips along the skin just above and in front of her hip bone.

Paul smiled up at her and kept tickling even as Jimmy laughed too. "OK, ok, we need to finish this so we can go on to the fun stuff, Jimmy."

"But getting her giggly and jiggly like that IS the fun stuff, Paul!"

"You sure, Jimmy?"

"Well, part of it!"

"I guess we can do more of that later, right Miss?"

She shook her head vigorously denying the guess while trying to catch her breath.

"Guess we'll just have to work on that later then," Jimmy chuckled.

The men soaped up the last of her legs before continuing up to redo her butt and lower belly. Each man slid a hand between her knees and tugged, forcing her to step out to the edges of the stump. Barefoot, the rough edge didn't feel great on her soft feet. The men kept pressing out until her knees were bent outwards, hips rotated to let them just a half foot past the edge of the stump, leading her to stand exposed in a most indelicate squatting position

"Good girl, stay just like that for a minute,"

Paul told her. He passed a bottle of water over to Jimmy and took over the grip on both knees. Jimmy slowly walked around her, rinsing her off from the waist down. Paul kept her legs spread wide. The only time she resisted at all was when the water trickled down her belly and along her lips, and that was more a flinch than active resistance.

Jimmy ran his hands over her skin, rubbing droplets off as he went. Once she was mostly dry, he stopped in from of her. "Hold on now, missy," he warned before flipping her forward to lie stomach-down over his right shoulder, his hand coming up to pin her firmly in place by grabbing her ass cheek.

As Jimmy flipped her over, Paul grabbed the sleeping pad she'd been using by one end. Giving it a vigorous shake to get rid of the oil, suds and water that had ended up on it earlier, he folded it double before flopping it over the stump she'd just been standing on.

Jimmy bent, putting her butt on the pad a couple feet off the ground. "Paul, you help keep her from fallin' off?"

"Sure Jimmy," was his laconic reply. Walking around behind her, he grasped her left breast and firmly pulled her back against his pants and stomach. He carefully avoided shading her erect nipple. His other hand then came forward and lined up a selfie shot, showing her charms from her damp hair down to mid-shin before the camera ka-clicked, again recording her naked form for his future amusement.

Emotionally stunned and simultaneously surprisingly aroused, she didn't protest this time, and the men smiled at each other over her head.

"OK, darlin', get them heels up on the pad for us, now," She lifted her slim legs, thighs together and knees bent. Paul didn't say another word, using the hand holding his camera to split and spread her thighs, rolling them out while leaving her heels together. Ka-click, another image made.

"Mmm, mighty pretty there, girlie," Jimmy said before taking her ankles in hand and gently spreading them as far as the top of the stump allowed. As he let go and leaned back Paul took another picture, ka-click.

"Look close at that pic, Paul," Jimmy said. "Think she's startin' to get wet for us."

Her blush came back as Paul looked at the picture, not-so-accidentally leaving it out in front where she could see him zooming in on her bared crotch. "Looks that way, Jimmy, but it could just be water from earlier, ya know?"

Jimmy's finger reached down and the rough callus scraped gently along her lips, pushing just a little inside and coming back damp. The finger went into his mouth and he smacked his lips. "Nope, that ain't water Paul, that's first class pussy juice!"

Lowering the phone down close between her spread thighs, Paul took another picture. This time the flash fired along with the ka-click

Looking at it where she couldn't help but see it too, there it was on screen. Her naked pussy in all its glory, and yes, she was wet. Two glistening drops were working their way down her taint, just below her pussy.

"Now then, darlin', what's got you all hot and bothered, hrmmm?" asked Paul. "Do you like us running our hands all over you? Or is it that you don't have to ask, we're just taking care of ya?"

After a moment with no reply from her, Jimmy grabbed her right leg and lifted, getting ready to punish her. Paul waved him off, though. "It's ok, Jimmy - it's not like we really care what this little girl wants, is it?"

Jimmy laughed and nodded, "Yer right, Paul!" He brought her foot back down to rest on the pad, spread wide.

Paul lifted her arms up and tucked her hands behind his neck. "Hold on up there, missy. Don't let go - only a bad girl would let go."

Jimmy scooped her ass into his palms and lifted her off the stump. He pulled her forward so she was half-dangling from her arms around Paul's neck, barely supported by the edge of the stump digging into her lower back just under her pelvis. "Gorgeous!"

Jimmy unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his jeans, and slid his jeans and underwear down. His thick six inch cock slid into view, causing her to gasp as her eyes popped wide. As her hands tried to let go, Paul's right arm wrapped around her elbows and pinned her arms in place.

12