Didn't Know Tanning Got This Hot.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a naughty little girl, letting go like that. We'll have to do something about that, now won't we little girl?"

She didn't say anything, so he sharply tweaked her left nipple. "Speak up, girl, you were asked a question."

She tipped her head back and looked up at him. Her eyes were wide, pupils dilated wider than normal in the bright sunlight. "Wh, what was the question?"

"You were a naughty girl, letting go like that. What happens to bad girls?"

She swallowed in a suddenly dry throat. "They get punished?"

"Good! You're learning! Yes, bad girls get punished! Now -- pay attention to Jimmy. I'll handle your punishment later, but first you need to grab your hands behind my neck again. And this time, don't let go -- or else the punishment will get much, much worse. Do you understand?"

Meekly she replied, "Yes, sir."

"That's a good little girl."

"Hell," interjected Jimmy. "She ain't no little girl. She's a slut! Look at her - her pussy's leaking like an old sink!"

"Is it?" Paul asked her.

She bit her lower lip and nodded, slowly.

"Well, then, slut. Like girls, sluts that are good get rewarded, but bad sluts? They get different punishments. Punishments that little girls can't take, but sluts? Oh, sluts. Sluts can take a lot, right Jimmy?"

"Got that right, Paul."

"So, you gonna be a good slut for us, or you gonna be a bad slut? We'll have fun, either way -- but you? You don't want a slut's punishment. Not yet. Maybe later -- but not right yet. Trust me on this.

"So. Tell me -- good slut, or bad slut?"

"I... I'll be a good slut for you two."

"Smart slut. Very, very smart slut. Jimmy my boy, break this slut in for me, will you?"

"Ya got it, Paul. Now then, slut."

She tipped her head back down and looked Jimmy in the eyes, nervously.

"I want you to tell me what you think's gonna happen now. And don't forget -- you're a slut. Tell me like a slut, not a little girl, got me?"

"Yes, sir. You... you're going to fuck me."

"Yep, fuck you rotten. What else, slut?"

"You're going to make me suck your penis."

"Nope- that's a little girl word. Sluts say cock. Try again."

"You're going to make me suck you... your cock."

"Good slut. And what else?"

"You... you're going to do it in me."

"Little girl words. Sluts say 'cum in my cunt.' Try again."

"You're going to cc...cum in my ... in my cunt."

"And?"

"Um, I don't know, sir?"

"Oh, good. You'll get a surprise then, slut. Hope ya like it, I know I will. OK, let's get started. Kick those pretty lil legs up and onto my shoulders, slut. Spread 'em wide -- might as well start getting used to it, you'll be doing that a lot, as a slut."

She did, bending almost in half at the hips, calves right next to his neck.

"Nope, good first try tho' slut. Heels on the points of my shoulders and roll those knees out. Open up wide so's I can get at you however I want, got it?"

She adjusted her position as she nodded, her lip getting chewed harder and harder.

"Nice. Ready?"

She took a deep breath, hesitated a split second, then nodded.

Jimmy slid forward a little, until the tip of his hard cock just reached her outer lips. He held his cock at the base, and gently brushed the tip down the length of her outer left lip... then the outer right lip... slow, steady, smooth.... before circling back around and left .... then right...

Her hips twitched unconsciously as he passed the deep entrance, just a fraction of an inch, but both of them felt it. Jimmy's eyes snapped up from her pussy to her eyes as he smiled at her, "Ooh, good little slut! Let that slutty nature out, it'll do you a right treat!"

Jimmy's cock rested at the top of her lips and he gently ground his hips forward, putting indirect pressure on her clit. She twitched harder, and he backed off. He started a rhythm of gentle pressure and release, chuckling at her regular reaction. "Oh, yeah, slut! That's good! That's a good lil slut!"

Paul fiddled with his phone, one-handed. Turning on the video recording, he panned the lens over her body, ending on her wide-eyed, panting face. "So, slut -- tell the camera. How does his cock feel?"

Big, big blush. Such a big blush, it went from nipple to hairline and ear to ear in a fraction of a second. "Do you have -uh- to film me?"

"Yes. Now answer the question. How does his cock feel, grinding on your needy little clit?"

"It... it --uh- it feels goo --uh- ood."

"Describe what it's doing to you, what it feels like."

Speaking rapidly, she said, "He's pushing on my cli --uh- clit with his cock. It --uh- it's like he's sho --uh- shocking it, I c --uh- can feel it shoot out --uh- my pussy and up m --uh- my spine and out my thi --uh- thighs."

"Is it making you wet?"

"You t --uh- two made me wet --uh- walking up to me"

"Good little slut. Now, beg Jimmy to make you feel better. Beg him to fuck your wet slutty cockslot."

"oh god....-uh-"

"Be a good slut -- beg him."

Jimmy pressed more firmly on her clit, keeping the pressure on for a deep breath, making her twitch and spasm on the edge of the stump as she hung dangling from the men. He went back to light pushes, but twice as fast.

"Oh, G-uh-OD. JIMMY! --uh- JIMMY! F-uh-UCK ME, J-uh-IMMY!"

"Beg, bitch! You don't get to order -- BEG him!"

"Jim-uh-my... Jimmy-uh- Please! Please! P-uh-lease -- I need --uh- your cock! --uh-"

"Where do you need his cock, slut? He's giving it to your clit. Where else do you need it?"

"I DON'T CARE -- FUCK ME JIMMY!"

And he did, shifting his cock down and thrusting all the way into her drenched cunt in one hard slap of his hips. Three things happened all at once. Her head rocked back, letting her wordless shout of ecstasy shoot into the cloudless sky. She came, immediately, impressively, her whole body focused on her hole, on trapping the cock that felt SO GODDAMN GOOD deep inside her. And Jimmy felt her spray them, squirting like a supersoaker as she came.

Paul caught it all on his phone, left hand shifting up from her breast to wrap her elbows and help her stay in place. Her heels drove Jimmy's broad shoulders down as she used the leverage to slam her cunt all the way down on his cock.

Her epic scream stopped, her body locked up tighter than a pharmacy in a drug rehab facility. After fifteen or thirty seconds, her muscles started to twitch and shake. Jimmy stepped up, pushing her back into Paul as he grabbed her knees, keeping her in place as they pressed into her.

"Guess that makes it yer turn, Paul."

"Yep. This'll be fun."

She took a ragged, wrenching deep breath, recovering air she badly needed for her body. Her moans were without the slightest doubt heartfelt and soul-deep.

"Here, take the phone, Jimmy, let me get her into position."

"You got it, Paul," he replied, taking the camera before firmly tugging his still rock-hard cock out of her clutching cunt. Her body REALLY didn't want to let him go, but between persistence, leverage and experience, Jimmy managed to distract her with a thumb on her super-sensitive clit and wriggle his way out of the muscular embrace. Every time his thumb tapped her clit, she locked back up for a split second before relaxing long enough to pull another inch or two out. After more taps than he really needed, he was back free and up at the ready, glistening with her wetness.

Paul reached over and took her right ankle off Jimmy's shoulder, smoothly twisting it, forcing her to arch her back as he slid it down beside Jimmy and curled it up under her, on top of the stump. Switching his left arm around her elbows to his right arm restraining them, he repeated the ankle leverage on her other side, pulling her left knee under her so she was arched in a backwards bow, breasts and belly jutting out as she rested on her knees on the padded stump.

"I'm gonna need her backpack, Jimmy," Paul told him. As Jimmy stepped over to fetch it for him, he stepped back dragging her semiconscious form until her knees were just at the edge of the stump closest to himself, resting on the soaked pad. Taking her hip in his hand he bent her forward as he stepped up to her, leaving her arms still wrapped behind his neck. Swiftly he unhitched his belt and jeans, pushing them down to knee level and letting them fall to around his ankles.

Jimmy came back with her backpack. Paul dug in and pulled out two things -- a small bottle of 'personal lubricant' and a moderately girthy rabbit vibe. One handedly he demonstrated his prior expertise, opening the lube and applying it to the vibe. He made sure to keep the rabbit ears on the bottom of the vibe and gently inserted it into her pussy, which was still leaking her arousal and Jimmy's cum. He pushed it just deep enough for the ears to end at her clit where they belonged. Pulling it half way back out, he managed to twist the base and turn it on at a gentle level of stimulation before putting it back in place. Her moan was deeper, more primal as it ended its thrust into her.

Next, he poured a small stream of the gel lube at the top of her ass crack. She shivered at the touch of the cooler material, but was still mostly out of it, recovering from her earthshaking orgasm.

Using a fingertip, Paul dragged a small amount of lube down the crack to gently rub it into her firm muscle, small circles and gentle pressure making certain everything got a light coating. Another fingerload was pulled down and pressed against the center of the muscle, starting to work it in.

A third fingerload and the ball of his fingertip gently slipped a tiny bit further in. Patiently, slowly, he worked the lube deeper and deeper, one small load of gel at a time. Before too long, his finger was easily working through the muscle. Slipping free, he poured a thick ribbon of gel along his cock and spread it quickly into a smooth layer. Sliding back in, he slowly compressed the muscle upwards with the back of his finger until a small gap appeared under it. Slipping the nozzle of the lube into the gap he squeezed.

She jolted as the cool lube landed in the hot, tender flesh inside her ass. "Whha?"

Dropping the bottle, he gathered her wrists in his left hand and his cock in the right. Jimmy was filming from the side as he put the tip of his cock on the small muscle and firmly, smoothly pushed the slick flesh through the slick muscle.

She tried to arch her back to escape the unexpected pressure and slight discomfort as she woke to her situation, but by holding her wrists together and keeping her arms down along her spine he was able to control her motion. "What are you doing to me?"

"Silly slut -- what do you think I'm doing?" Paul asked as he started to slowly work his cock out and back in, stretching the clingy muscle a tiny bit as it slipped along, massaging both of them excitingly.

"Oh, god... you're fucking my ass...."

"Yes, slut. I'm ball deep in your sexy little ass. How do you like that vibe working over that wet cunt of yours?"

"It, it feels... good" she managed to say, starting to pant harder again.

"I agree, I like the way it tickles me deep in your guts. Think we should turn it up, slut?"

"Oh, my, god.... Yes, please, please!"

Tugging the vibe back halfway out, Paul turned the vibe up to about half-power. Her moan was instant and deep, even before it went back into the perfect place to tickle her clit too.

"Get ready, slut. I'm going to start pounding this hot little ass now, soon's the vibe's back in place," he warned her. He flicked the toy in most of the way before snapping his wrist, tugging it back even faster. Hearing her moans and feeling her body surge at the unexpected sensation made him chuckle.

He fucked her pussy in and out with the toy for a minute or so before pushing it fully back in. Making sure and certain it was properly placed, his hips started driving in and out in time with her panting breath. "Such a tight little ass..."

"Oh, PAUL!" she howled.

"Hey, Jimmy -- shut this slut back up for me, will ya?"

"OK, Paul," he replied before walking around in front of her. Taking her hair in his left hand, he lifted her head up and put his cock at her lips. Holding the phone off to the side on the same level as her dazed eyes, he told her, "Suck it down, slut. Make yourself airtight, all your slutty holes plugged for pleasure."

She started to moan again, and Jimmy thrust into her mouth as she did, blocking the moan -- except that the vibrations so stimulated him, he had to moan as well. "DAMN she's a good cocksucker, Paul!"

"Might have to do something about that later," panted Paul as he worked her ass harder and harder, chasing the first hints of his oncoming orgasm.

"Definitely!" agreed Jimmy.

She didn't say anything -- even if she could have, all she heard at that point was noise. She was completely overwhelmed by all the sensations flooding into her, no longer tracking what was going on outside her as everything inside was so incredible. She'd never expected sex could be anything like this, this overwhelming.

Paul kept pace with her breathing, and Jimmy was being kind with her, not gagging her, letting her tongue and lips do all the work on the last few inches of his hard cock. He suspected he'd get another chance, sooner or later. The way this felt? Sooner. Definitely sooner.

She froze, another world's-record orgasm exploding deep inside her and filling everything, flowing everywhere. The vibe shot out of her clenching cunt, just missing Paul's balls, even as her muscle locked hard on his cock, keeping him from moving through it. Her mouth opened wider as she howled with everything she had, everything she was. Jimmy wasn't prepared for that, and he orgasmed again without any warning.

Gagging a little on Jimmy's thinner second load, she half swallowed, half spit to clear her mouth enough to breathe as she felt her ass get filled deep with liquid heat. Paul couldn't withstand the sensations, either.

Moments later Paul's strong hands shifted to her hips and lifted her off the stump. Gently, he lowered both of them to the grass, where he kept her ass in his crotch and spooned up behind her, breathing hard. Jimmy dropped to his knees and started to catch his breath.

Time passed, and they started to recover. She came back to herself, weak but oh so very satisfied. As her eyes finally focused, Jimmy passed her one of her bottles of water, already opened. Smiling at him, she took a goodly drink of the luke-warm water. Only rarely had anything tasted so good before.

Paul wasn't behind her anymore, he must have managed to extract himself from her bowels at some point. She then felt his hand gently caressing her hair, and looked up. He was sitting on the pad, still drenched, still atop the stump. He was smiling gently at her. "Feeling better?"

She nodded, eyes tearing up a little. Seeing the tears, he slipped down off the stump, tucking her wallet and phone back in her pack before moving in behind her and spooning her again. Wrapping her in his arms, he held her as she started to sob. "It's OK, it's OK -- let it out, sweetie. It's OK."

Comforting her, holding her as she sobbed her eyes out, confused and overwhelmed, he stayed with her for an hour as she went through emotional shifts -- from crying to numb to uncontrollable laughter then back around. Slowly, slowly the worst of the spikes faded, and eventually she calmed. He just held her, and offered what little comfort he could.

Jimmy brought her a sliced-up apple at one calmer point. "Eat up, it'll help hon," he muttered. "Low blood sugar's nobody's friend."

Eventually she was half-numb, half-recovered. "Thank you," she told them both. "That... that was unreal. I've never -- I'd never imagined! -- it could be so good..."

"It's OK, baby. Would you like help getting back to where you're going?"

Shaking, she couldn't bring herself to stand up. "I think I need help."

"OK, hon. You don't live around here, so where'd you park?"

She mentioned the name of the dead end road. "Jimmy, go get my truck. I'll drive her home, you follow and we'll hit a couple of the bars in town after we get her home."

"Works, Paul."

"Who ARE you two, anyways?"

"I'm Paul. I'm the chief of TSuSAS, Inc," he pronounced it t'soo-sass, "We own this land. Jimmy's my cousin. We grew up playing in these woods as kids back when. He's visiting for a bit, and I thought we'd enjoy ramming around up here again. Boy, did I guess right," he chuckled, and to her surprise she joined him.

"Well, thank you for the unexpected pleasure. I'd never have guessed that I'd experience so much today -- I was just looking for a better sun tan before we completely lose the summer."

"No, no -- thank YOU, miss!"

They shared trivial bits of their lives as he half-carried her through the woods and drove her home. She was struggling to stay awake for the last fifteen or twenty minutes. Arriving at her apartment complex, she got him to park in the right slot and to the right door. He unlocked the door and carried her through into her home. Settling her in her bed, he pulled the covers over her as she passed out, instantly asleep.

Checking in her fridge, he found some fruit. Bringing a bowl of fruit, a tall glass of water, and a bottle of aspirin he found in the bathroom, he left her a brief note.

"Thank you for a wonderful day. You were amazing, I'll remember this day for the rest of my life. I wish you nothing but the best going forward.

-Paul"

Locking the door behind himself, he left.


12