Didn't Wait Pt. 01 - Her Side

Story Info
Your anticipation gets the best of you while waiting for me.
1k words
3.33
1.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[You've got your side, and I've got mine. So here are the events, or at least the start of them. In your own words. I hope you enjoy. *kiss*]

It had been a long time.

I was more than pent up and my frustration was obvious. I had threatened to keep you up for days as soon as you arrived. Knowing you were on your way had me getting chills every time I seriously thought about it.

I got home from work and tidied up the house. I tried to keep myself busy so I wouldn't drive myself crazy with anticipation. After I did all I could around the house and you were still an hour away I decided to get ready for you by taking a seat on the couch and getting undressed.

As I pulled my bra off it rubbed against my nipple and instantly made it hard. The sudden sharp pain was very intense and exhilarating. I grabbed my breast and pinched my nipple to relieve pressure. I closed my eyes and imagined it was your teeth biting down gently. I flicked my nipple once or twice with my fingernail imagining it was your tongue.

I let out a deep sigh and felt a rush of heat between my legs. Without thinking I reached between my legs to see how wet I was. I was surprised when my finger slipped between my pussy lips with great ease because I was so slick with my juices. I was apparently VERY excited for you to arrive. I didn't even realize I was gently rubbing the outside lips of my pussy until I leaned back and spread my legs.

I suddenly stopped and thought to myself that you were on your way and promised you would take care of me. I felt my insides quiver with want and decided that I could finish quick and that would help me focus more on taking care of you when you go here.

I slipped two fingers inside my tight wet pussy and coated them in my juices. I pulled them back out and traveled up to my clit where I split my fingers apart on either side of it. I was so wet it was really easy to run my fingers across my clit quickly and get an immediate surge of energy. I had to stop after rubbing my clit only 3 or 4 times as I was already close. I started imagining your tongue licking up all my juices and lapping at the opening to my pussy just teasing me. I let out quite a moan and felt my body tense again as just the thought of you tasting me was almost enough to make me cum.

I slid my fingers inside my pussy again and started rubbing my G-Spot with the tips as I let a whine escape my lips. I wanted it to be your fingers so bad as your tongue licked up and down the sides of my pussy getting all the extra juices. I moved my other hand between my legs and started massaging my clit very gently. I knew I could make myself cum at any moment but wanted to hold out at least a little longer.

I could feel my legs shaking and thought about you plunging your fingers deeper and pushing up harder on my G Spot as I did so with my fingers. I thought about your tongue lapping up the juices beginning to spill onto your hand as my body got more tense. I moved my fingers below my clit imagining it was your tongue licking up to flick my clit while you fingered me harder. I didn't bother holding back and I started moaning louder and breathing harder. I flicked my clit once or twice and felt the near orgasm tremors shock through me.

I was so involved I didn't hear the car door or the front door being opened. I closed my eyes as I was so close to orgasm I thought about your soaking hand plunging deeper and harder into my tight pussy. My pussy lips tightening around your fingers and your fingers curling up to rub harder against my g spot. My legs tensing every time you rubbed against it and my moans getting louder.

I opened my eyes as I was thinking of your lips about to suck on my clit while your tongue darts back and forth against it to make me cum and I realized you were standing in front of me.

I gasped and stopped everything. The wave of orgasm was momentarily postponed.

You looked at me with excitement and anger. You smiling slyly and with a deep and commanding voice said "I want to watch you cum. Finish. Now."

I didn't even have to rub my clit again. The waves of orgasm escaped at your command. I felt my swollen clit pulsing beneath my fingertips. I pressed harder on my G Spot. "Oh God!" I screamed as I came hard all over my hand.

My juices flowing down my ass cheeks and dripping on the floor. Another wave hit and I pressed again with my fingers inside my contracting pussy. "Oh" I moaned again as I arched my back and felt my legs tense again.

My entire body shook as the last wave of orgasm flowed and I was out of breath and dripping wet. I looked up at you briefly to see your approving eyes and smile. I silently smiled as innocently as possible hoping you wouldn't be angry.

Your smile faded and you looked down your nose at me and started unbuckling your belt. "I told you to wait and you didn't." I looked down avoiding eye contact but not daring to move. "You've been a bad girl and you will be punished."

I closed my eyes to hide the fear of not knowing how you planned to punish me but also to hide the extreme excitement that I was immediately feeling.