Officer

Story Info
Girl get tied and fucked by her fathers' friend.
1.3k words
4.44
26.6k
18

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes roam all over my body. Damn, I feel naked despite being fully dressed. I should leave. If one more moment passes in his proximity, I am going to end up in his bed.

"You are not not leaving," he slams the door shut. Damn he reads my mind like a Sunday magazine.

"I am here to return that," I point my chin to the bracelet on the table that he sent me with flowers last night when I was on a date with Max.

"why? Don't like my gift?" he asks, closing the distance between us. I falter backwards, desperate to avoid his closeness even though I know it is inevitable.

"No, Jake," I hit my backside to the wall, "it's not appropriate to send flowers to your Friend's daughter when she is on a date with another man," he quickly traps me with his arms on both sides and leans his head close to my ear.

"Then stop seeing other men'', he whispers, sliding his hand down the wall ever so slowly and placing it on my hip. Bunch of butterflies start making rounds. I grab a fistful of fabric on my side. His lips move down my neck and sucks the sensitive point which makes my breath quicken.

"Who the hell are you to tell me? You are just my dad's friend," I audibly gasp when he replaces tongue with teeth. Tomorrow I am gonna end up with sweet fucking bruises. I grab his shoulder, not sure to push him or persuade him. He moves his lips up until he reaches mine. It feels warm, tastes like whiskey. If I kiss him back, then the game is over.

Don't kiss him.

Don't kiss him.

I repeat the chant in my mind hard as his hand slides up my neck.

"Too stubborn, Huh?" He grabs the backside of my neck and rocks his hips forward and kisses harder. I gasp when his rock-hard thing smashes on my belly. He takes advantage of my surprise and shoves his tongue into my mouth. Damn he tastes divine. I can't resist. Not anymore. I run my fingers through his hair and kiss him back. He sucks my bottom lip like he wants to chew that. I fist his hair and pull his hair. He catches both of hands and places them above my head. He resumes sucking my lip while his other hand travels south. His hand brushes my bare thighs and slides his hand up under my skirt. He chuckles when he realizes I don't have my panties on.

"Decided to put up a lot of fight with a bare pussy," I flush because I know deep down what will happen when I come here and the baster is completely aware of it.

"I need to stop by Max's house before coming here," I lie, squeezing my thighs together.

"Why? To offer your panty, so you can save your pussy for me?" he nudges his hand to part my thighs.

Damn, my juices are flowing. "Hmmm," he hums satisfyingly, "So wet. Yet, you say you're here to return the fucking bracelet. Your cunt speaks otherwise." He works on my lips(the other). Jeez no need for lube. His hands rock up and down so smoothly.

"Oh god," I moan.

"No baby. Say 'Oh daddy!' " He increases pressure on my clit and stops right when I am about to release. He smiles devilishly when I squeal with frustration. Until then I don't realize I am standing on my tip toes and my hands cuffed. Fucker is so experienced in this stuff, bound me like his freaking criminals. With a swift movement, he lifts me up and drops me like a bag of potatoes on his bed. I don't know why I feel tiny, is it because of his body or his humongous bed. He drags me up with the handcuffs to my wrists and links it to the headrest with another handcuff.

"My dad's gonna be mad when he knows that you cuffed her daughter."

"He is busy catching criminals, so don't worry yourself on behalf of him," I caught myself watching him when he unbuttons his shirt. Damn I can't believe he is 42 except for the slight wrinkles near his eyes. I don't care if he is double my age. I am a major. I can do whatever I want with his body and let him do whatever he wants.

"What is going on that little head of yours, sweety," he straddles my waist on either side on his knees with a beautifully bare brawny torso. His pupils dilate when his gaze lands on breast. He slips his hand under my white T-shirt and undoes my Bra.

"Sex with you is so addicting to the point, I lost interest to fuck a chick when she doesn't fit my palm the way fit" he says cupping my breast. God, I must be disgusted that he is talking about other women but his dirty talk is doing magic to my pussy. I can really feel my juices dripping.

"Please," I squirm with pleasure when he rubs my areola with the heel of his palm.

"Please what? Are you asking me to stop?" He asks, pulling my shirt and bra up over my head. My nipples harden when cool air hits my bare chest.

"You know exactly what I want, fucker" I grit my teeth.

He slaps my breast.

"Try nicely," he squeezes exactly where I got my new butterfly tattoo.

"Fuck me," I grind my teeth and add "Please," when he didn't budge.

"That little butterfly is annoyingly low. I hope the tattoo guy is gay." he takes one of the nipples into his mouth and sucks it.

"He is gay," I arch my back when he squeezes the other nipple with his hand, " and he said I got a beautiful pair of tits and should go for clamps." I moan in frustration when he stops his ministrations in the mid track and looks at my tits as though considering it.

"I want your dick to work, not the brain of yours, officer," I buck up my hips greedily.

"You have to earn it," he unzips his massive dick and slaps playfully near my face. I greedily dart my tongue out with my mouth wide open as a welcome to his dick. He gags me with his length and pushes deeper as he is touching my uvula. I run my tongue on the tip. He mutters something under his breath and catches both sides of face.

"That's it. Suck me, baby," when he grinds his hips on my face.

I taste his pre-cum which makes me want to crave for his juices for more. I bob my head to and fro. His breath quickens so his hips.

"I am gonna come" he catches my head and thrust his shaft deeper and deeper.

That's it. I swallow and grins at him when withdraws his dick and kisses me, tasting his own juices.

"Did I earn it?"

"Not yet," he moves up and positions himself between my spreaded legs. He lifts the skirt up and it pools up at my waist.

"Not yet?" a moan escapes when he licks my pussy. He sucks and licks my clit simultaneously while his hands squeeze my nipples between his fingers. I throw my head backwards. I have an urge to run my hands in his hair. But I pull my hands against my restraints. Oh his head between my legs is so arousing to see. He stops right when I am about to have the orgasm of my life.

"Give me atleast your finger, Jake" I moan in frustration.

He slaps my clit, " what did I tell you to call me?"

"Fuck me, daddy, please," I beg him like a slut.

Fucker looks so satisfied by himself. He gets up from bed and reaches his drawers and grabs something.