Didn't Want to be a Hero

Story Info
Tonya was the love of my life, then...
3.8k words
3.31
6.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not Donna?!" Red headed nurse giggled, almost shot my wad. Donna was the overnight nurse, blonde with a nice butt, small tits, cocksucker extraordinaire, liked to lick my ass too. Red hair obscures her face, "What's your name?" Sweet laugh before she swallows me whole again, not messing around, wants me to cum quick, finger on my prostrate hastens her reward.

"Cheri.." Green eyes wrinkle with her devious grin, "Donna owed me a few favors," snapping the latex glove, "You're famous for more than that other thing you know." Tossed the glove in the trash, turned the morphine drip up a bit. "Waiting list for this assignment is a lot longer than your cock!" Donna, Brenda, Lois, Lisa, TJ, Staci, Connie, Ben have been my nurses.

Yesterday was the first solid food, sugar water they have been feeding me through a hanging bag makes my sperm very tasty, opinion they all hold. Even Ben. My left leg has got what they call an external fixator, wires and screws suspended from the hospital bed. Two gun shots shattered it, the wound to my stomach is healing well. Tomorrow the doctors are hoping to let me try crutches. Really lucky that the bullet glanced off my ribs, left a hell of a scar, last stitches came out today. Two and a half weeks since I went to the movies with my fiancé.

Tonya was the love of my life, red headed, blue eyed, c-cups to die for, ass that would make silver dollars bounce. One of those people that was always the center of attention, smile that could stop wars. I was the luckiest mother fucker in the world, she chose me. She had to see Batman! Donna was the first, caught me crying late at night, she is really the one that saved my life.

Still foggy on the details, late at night the TV news had the story. Mass shooting in a movie theater, bombs and booby traps that failed, it had been several days. Picture of Tonya and me, my mothers favorite picture of us at our engagement party. Donna said I was begging for a blow job, noticed my hard-on, said it was vascular therapy. "It's okay if you call me Tonya..." Dr Martin was looking at the telemetry at the nurses station, noticed the change barged in caught Donna, "He deserves it, I won't tell, you won't get fired..."

Day nurse was giving me a sponge bath, wiping my ass and my dick jumped at her. "Sorry..." Left me hanging. Next day Donna and Dr Martin were talking at the start of the day shift, Lois told them that I had been aroused the day before.

"Well, do whatever you need to do to make it go down," Dr Martin had a sparkle in her eyes, "I'll show you how!" Lois and Dr Martin gave me my first tag team blow job, Donna was guarding the door. Today they were going to allow the news cameras in for the first interview.

Dr Martin still visits often, ex-military surgeon worked on me for eight hours. The best! Hospital took in fifteen of the living, she might have been able to save a few of them, got reprimanded for not leaving my side. Loves sucking my cock, promised me her ass, her partner wants to watch. Her partner is my lawyer now, goddamn she could be a star on Law & Order!

Apparently I have a cock that's is in the higher percentile, big and thick, straight, "Looks better than the big dildo I just ordered!" Nurse Lisa could only get it about halfway down, she was enthusiastic! My reputation was growing.

Disappointed that Donna had her days off, new nurse was named Ben. "Vascular therapy is required, just close your eyes..." He couldn't get more than three quarters down his gullet, he loved it when I used both hands to force it, "Donna is going to be so proud of me!" So sue me! Second best blowjob I've ever had until Cheri showed up! Might even fuck his ass when I get better!

One month! I'm able to use crutches, today they have this wheeled cart. If I can rest my knee and get around they are going to let me go home! Bitter sweet, no more blowjobs. Lawyer set up a Go-Fund-Me page, four point six million dollars. Sold Tonya's condo and bought a nice ranch, with swimming pool and a jacuzzi. My mother decorated it before returning to Reno, Dr Martin is very happy I'm only three doors down.

Goddam news crews are all over the place. All the cops want to be in the ceremony, I'm a fuckin hero! Donna came in on her day off, her husband Dan is with her, whispers in my ear, "She wants to fuck you so bad.." Crop top and skintight jeans, nipples are obscene. Tonya's mom and dad were here, hug made me cry, I don't want to be a hero. Dr Martin gave her speech, redlined twice, eighteen units of blood, blah blah, blah...Do I have to answer the stupid questions again?

"Why didn't you run away?" News lady would lick the shit out my ass for an exclusive interview. "Have you talked to any of the survivors?" News man that got the picture from my mom. "Any thoughts on saving hundreds of lives?" "How does it feel to kill somebody?" I will never watch CNN again! "Do you wish you had more bullets?" Fuck you Fox! "Witnesses said you were a suicidal maniac, would you do it again?"

"Don't fucking remember! Last thing I thought was ripping his goddam face off!" Lawyer and Dr Martin are wheeling me away, my outburst shocked everybody. Heard the descriptions on the news over and over. Bum rushed the freak, knocked him on his ass, used his Glock with the extended clip, stuffed it in his mouth. They said I was screaming 'Suck this cock!' Tonya I would rather be with you! Memory of Tonya's eyes, blood gushing from her chest, left tit was gone. Words she couldn't form, blue eyes that didn't see anymore...

Tonya's little sisters are waiting for us at my new home, giving me the tour. Tiffany is finishing her physical therapy course, Senior Project she laughs. Taylor is graduating high school this year, has a volleyball scholarship, "Not leaving till you take my virginity..." Did her parents hear that? They're laughing! Dr says I can start putting weight on my foot with this split, not running away any time soon.

Dan has the grill fired up, his wife Donna are a well oiled team, fabulous hosts! Steaks, baked potatoes, corn on the cob. Comfortably numb with the first beers I've had in a long time. "She fucks like a racehorse," Dan sees the crowd thinning, "And I'm going to eat your creampie from her cunt, she loves that!"

"Will you share?" Cheri has been friends for a long time, "I'll let you take my ass again!" They're killing me! Dr and lawyer are reserving next weekend. If I believe the calendar on the refrigerator I'm fucked for the next two weeks! "Don't worry bub, you get both our asses before Dan." Lot's of Tonya's friends, each and every one had a kiss and a promise.

Bikinis out the wazoo, in and out of the pool, Tonya's college roommate made it a point sauntering by, dripping. Two points actually, not distracting me from her valley of Venus, "We had plans for your big dick..after you got married." Telling me Tonya was not going to be an anal virgin after the honeymoon. Tonya went wild when I stuck a finger up her butt!

My loose shorts keep my boner covered, many requests for 'just a little peek?' Had more fun keeping it hidden, I can tease too! Tiffany is taking Taylor to one of the guest rooms, first time she ever got drunk. Finally had to put my good foot down, "No more talk about Tonya!" My grumbling and bad mood put a damper on the party, got the attention of Donna and Cheri.

"Time for a nap little boy?" Donna was dripping, hadn't been in the pool, slipped two fingers inside her bottoms gave me a taste. "Ready for the best fuck of your new life?"

Tiffany was hustling the last guests out the door, picking up the party aftermath. Cheri and Donna are my crutches, Dan is trailing along, a puppy dog on a leash.

King size bed with the recline set up, pillows cradling my bad leg, Cheri showing me how Donna likes her small breasts pinched and bit. Are they trying to give me blue balls? "Fuck, harder baby.." Any harder I'll leave teeth marks on her tit, straddling my hip teasing her slit with the end of my cock. "Too big.." Slammed me to the hilt, rolling her hips, "Yes, Yes, Yes!" Her yelps match my cock gushing in her cunt, couldn't last eight seconds! Fucking me like a bull-rider!

"My turn!" Cheri was licking me clean, Donna has her husband on the floor, how he can breathe is a mystery to me. "Slap my big tits!" Now this is a fuck, "My ass! Make it shine!" At least I lasted a few minutes, cunt muscles are milking me dry, cooing, "Not done yet buddy boy.." Donna's back, kissing me, Cheri, hands everywhere, sluts making each other cum several times.

"First time for an assfuck?" Both of them playing rock, paper, scissors for the privilege, tag team blowjob had me stiff again. Lubing me, Donna is having trouble with the first few inches, "Come on baby." Cheri is slashing Donna's clit, stretching her nips. Fucking tight! Beautiful agony on her face I'll never forget, hammering me balls deep, I passed out.

Woke up with blonde hair cuddled on my chest, listing for a heartbeat? Cheri, redhead bouncing at the end of the bed, Dan plowing her from behind, "Harder little dick! Fuck my ass!" Green eyes full of lust, eyeing my limp dick, "Tomorrow is my turn.." I went back to dreamland.

Cheri got hers the next day, Donna on her back underneath, ass, pussy mouth. Pain from being on my knees made me last longer. Taylor watched the debauchery, determined look on her reminded me of Tonya. Donna and Cheri made me promise, make her a woman before she had to go back to school on Monday. Both of them needed to go back to work leaving us alone.

"Does breakfast in bed remind you of the hospital?" Taylor made my eggs perfect, "You know she was my best friend too." We talked, we cried. She was going to follow her big sisters steps, college, computers. One thing lead to another, hugging and cuddling, "Show me what love is..."

Whimpering I've made her orgasm for the third time, pussy tastes like honey, Tonya. Wanted me to leave hickeys on her neck, her breasts, marks she would proudly show at school. Glad she is limber, my mobility is still limited, straddled me, came again sliding her pussy lips the length of my cock. "I'm eighteen, I'm ready.." Shuddered when the tip of my penis bumped her clit, her fingers moved it to the entrance. "Don't close your eyes Taylor.." Swirls her hips my crown against the barrier, bares down with a cute squeak. "I'll always love you.." Grunting with half of my cock in her love canal.

Spasms almost made me lose it, shakes and shivers seem to draw me deeper. With a giggle her hand strokes her abdomen, "Few more inches.." Retreats, "Ohhh right there.." Short strokes as the ridge scrapes her g-spot, "I'm coming again.." couldn't keep her eyes open. "Push it..push it...I want all of it!" Nubbin hit my pubic bone, her breasts smashed on my chest, gibberish in my ear, holding her tight as her body convulses.

Hiccups when my essence fires into her soul, again and again, shaking legs have kicked out straight, the bliss is timeless...turn her head so I can kiss her, tangle our tongues, take each others breath. Aftershocks sharp and intense as my finger traces her anus, she's crying now. Tears of joy as we look in each other eyes, trying to speak but the words won't form...

"Let me do this...I've never done this before..." She's licking the pinkish goo on my dick, "Gonna take some practice.." Gaged when my dick suddenly stiffened, "Donna and Cheri told me sucking dick is an art.." flicked her tongue over the frenulum, "Can you come again?" Stroking me with both hands, "I want to watch, catch it with my mouth.." It's Christmas and she has a new toy!

Been in my new home for a full week, Tiffany and Taylor are over every evening to cook me dinner. "Dr Martin and Bree are coming over Friday." Taylor has a glow, filled out with a bounce in her step, "Going on the pill soon so you can teach me how to fuck!" Tiffany laughed at my surprise, "Don't worry I started my period today.." Taylor is a handful.

"My turn today..need to get some hero juice!" Wish she would stop with the hero bullshit. Both of them are having a competition who can deep throat me first. Tiffany has a boyfriend, "Wouldn't be fair but this is physical therapy!" Has a dribble on her chin.

Taylor kissed her, ended with a lizard kiss, "Is this incest?"

"Naaa, sisterly love! Remember when Tonya taught us how to kiss?" Tiffany is pushing my buttons. Taylor told me she wants a spanking, rape fuck her, against her will...

The T's have the table set, some fancy chicken dish in the oven, wine and champagne chilling. Dr Martin is lovely, short backless black halter dress, stiletto heels, sensuous kiss telegraphs her intentions. Bree has a form fitting long black dress, slit up to oh my god long leg. Kiss on the cheek then off in search of the bedroom, what does she have in that big black bag?

Glad the T's dressed me, black suit, white shirt, made me wear a red tie. Bree is serving us with elegance and style, our personal servant, makes me nervous. Dr Martin proscribed some pain pills plus a couple blue with our champagne and strawberries dessert.

Bree put some soft music on started dancing, slinky, that dress is fabulous. One shoulder with cutouts, flashes prove she has noting else underneath. Dr has begun her seduction, by side, subtle flashes of her black lace panties, leaning so her dress falls away for peeks at her can't believe she's in her forties tits.

Stroking my hard cock over my pants, almost kissing me and backing away. Bree slipping her hand behind the material of her dress, raises so she can taste the fingers coated in pussy juice. Makes the Dr catch her breath, squeezes my dick firmer, pops my button, arranges my dick so the tip is above the wast band.

Dancing together now, how I want to be between them, foot on the table my crutches and cart far away. Kissing, circling each other, caresses and nipples getting attention. "Wanna see it.." Bree has never seen me naked, "Stroke it for us." Low slow demand, "She loves it deep and hard up the ass.." Bree slipping Donna's panties thru the crack of her ass. Top of the dress has been tugged to her waist, Dr kissing her chest, one breast and the other. Kisses trailing lower, Dr squatting as the dress passes her hips, "Come for me.." I'm hypnotized.

Steps from the dress puddled at her ankles, wide stance as the Dr licks and sucks her cunt, hand trails up her inner thigh, volume of squishes and slurps rise as her fingers come in to play. Dr turns her head so I can see fingers raking her front pussy wall, three fingers, four. Tucks her thumb, whole hand disappears, "Come for me!" Loud commanding voice, see the bulge fisting behind her mons, "DO IT NOW!" First spurt must have been three feet high!

Bree is pacing back and forth as the Dr is removing my jacket, hoovers my sperm wherever she can find it, loosens my tie raising it over my head. Hands it to Bree, finally a deep kiss as the buttons of my shirt go flying. Kisses down my chest, sucks the cum oozing from my dick, lift my ass so she can get my pants. Can't get them off snugged over the splint, leaves them dangling only half off. Hard as a steel bar when she stands with her hands behind her back.

Bree uses the tie to bind her hands, see her muscles flex as she pulls it tight. Shoves the coffee table away, wracks my body in pain when my foot thuds to the floor, "Cruel bitch!" Smile and head shake agrees with me as she forces the Dr to her knees at my crotch. Fists her brunette tresses at the back of her head, steps to the side so she can rest a knee on the couch at my hip. Flinch when her free hand approaches my cheek expecting a slap.

"Handsome man," tender caress on my jaw, soul sucking kiss leaves me empty, feeds me her tit, harder I bite and suck the loader her moans. Feel the kisses rising to the tip of my cock, my hand lifts it so she can suck it, "Yesss.." snaky hiss, Bree's approval makes me shiver. Lizard kisses, or crushing my head to her chest, my brain isn't working right, using the Dr's head to jack me off, "Yes.." When my finger found her cunt, "More.." Need this woman's affirmation, gurgling noises don't make any sense, kiss ended in a strangling cry when my fist lifted Bree from the couch. Jizz is flying thru the air, Dr is coughing catching her breath, "Found a man I could love." Bree has shining demon eyes.

Bag was full of toys, vibrators, two ended dildos, "Make love the her." Dr rode me cowboy. Rejuvenated cock was ready after watching those two fuck each other. Got the Dr's ass while Bree pounded her with a dildo. Didn't think I would cum again until Bree pegged my ass. Wanted to fuck Bree's pussy while the Dr pegged me, "Maybe next time if you are a good boy.." Fuck...

Yeah I fucked Ben, Cheri was there. He fucked me too, never kissed him, I'm not gay. Donna brought Tonya's college roommate over one day, that was fun. Leg was feeling much better, Tiffany thought she could run away, Taylor was laughing her ass off. Cheri tipped me off about Connie, last nurse that hadn't gotten the Hero fuck they wanted.

Connie was in her fifties, gonna love me some chocolate. Big floppy tits, fat ass, overweight, divorced and neglected. Best nurse ever and a mentor to all the others. Big barbecue celebrating not having to wear a splint any more, end of summer so this was going to be the last pool party of the year. More she drank the more the hardbodies disappeared, "You can't drive in your condition."

"Haven't had this much fun in years!" Wonder if her one piece suit is one of those slimming kind. "Can I suck your cock for old times sake?" Old english accent comes out when she's drunk, emigrated to America about twenty years ago.

"Only if you are naked." Fucked TJ in the bathroom about two hours ago, slammed her in the ass over the sink, it was dirty, should have cleaned up.

"Seeing this old broads body would make your dick run and hide." Nipples gave away her inner thoughts. Thank you Cheri for telling me her fantasy. Turned her from the guest room towards the master.

"Fat cow take that suit off!" Should have changed the sheets, unmade bed still stinks from last night. Face full of indignation when she turned around, old glory standing proud took her breath away. Could she see the remnants from TJ's shit hole?

Big ring from the heavy duty front zipper has been high and tight all day, "Get those fat udders out! You're going to moo for me tonight!" Love it! Sputtering, can't get the words out, backed into the bed and sat down. "Moo, Moo, MOOOOO!" Big smile as she pulled the ring to her belly.

Mythical GG cups, can't get two hands around her melons, "All the way, want to see your belly roll." How did that suit hold it all in? Fell back on the bed so she could peel the suit from her fat ass, "Don't you ever mow the fields!" natural full grown bush, "It's a swampy mess!" She's loving it, pussy is gushing already.

"Turn around! Ever played whale on the beach?" Fingering herself could be coming already. Let's her head fall on the edge of the bed, tits and belly rolling out, big roll of cookie dough. Jiggling and wiggling, she's laughing. "This what you want?" Has her tongue out wagging, "Shitty dick from TJ's asshole!"

Played with her tits, watched her belly ripple from the face fucking, fingered her really hard, may have pissed herself. Jacked myself off all over her tits while she licked my butthole. "Fuck my pussy, fuck my pussy.." That was fun! Both of us had some water while I recovered.

"I'm a bitch in heat, fuck my pussy!" Took her a few minutes sucking and stroking to get me stiff again. on her hands and knees, barking at me! Howling when she had another climax, big ass rippling, it's chocolate pudding! Stuck my thumb in her ass and she went off again.

"Fat fucking pig!" Started in her dirty hole, she pushed back taking my whole dick in one shot. Oink, oink, oink, she was providing the sound effects. "AH Yeah, feel it? Coming in your ass! Fat ass is the best ass!" I was done.

12