Diedra's Birthday Present Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Diedra, open the door." He said as he pushed her toward it and actually put her hand on the handle. He put his hand on hers and opened the door.

I was standing there with a single red rose in my hand. "Happy Birthday." Pause "May I come in?"

She was frozen so Richard had to move her aside so I could enter.

"Come in, Patrick. Can I get you a drink?"

"Yes, please. And it looks like she could use one as well."

"Diedra, aren't you going to say hello? Diedra?"

She looked from me to Richard and back to me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"I'm part of your birthday present."

Richard handed us our drinks. She loves martini's and finished the one Richard had given her in one gulp and shoved her glass back to him for a refill. I sipped my gin and tonic.

"Richard are you serious about this? I thought you hated him?"

"I did. And maybe still do a little bit but I love you more than I dislike him and I wanted to do something special for you this year so I decided to give you the two men I thought you liked the best."

"Jesus fucking Christ. You're serious."

"Yes I am." He said as he handed her the newly refilled martini glass.

I stood there still sipping my drink.

"And what about you, asshole? I don't like you, you know." She said looking at me.

"Should I leave?"

"You do and I'll break your fucking legs."

"Well," said Richard, "Shall we get this party started?"

For a guy who was unsure of the whole threesome thing Richard certainly took control. He took Diedra's glass and put it down. Then he looked at her. "This is a one time only deal so enjoy yourself totally and completely." They kissed long and deep, "I love you. Now go make your present welcome."

She walked over to me. "You are an asshole and I've missed you." Then she kissed me long and deep.

"What happens now?" She asked.

Richard walked up behind her reached around in front of her and started unbuttoning her blouse. With each button she started breathing harder. So did Richard and I. When her blouse was completely undone he slowly and gently brought it back and down off of her shoulders and away from her. He tossed it on the dressing table.

"Your turn." He said to me.

I turned her around to face him and unhooked her bra. Then I pushed the straps off her shoulders and it fell to the floor. Richard reached and for the untold thousandth time reached over and touched his wife's nipples. "You have no idea how beautiful you are. Don't you agree, Patrick?" And he turned her to face me. I again saw the breasts I had pinched, fondled, sucked and fucked years ago. They were still beautiful. Diedra stood there like a zombie. Afraid to move and afraid to show any emotion. I reached with both hands and let my fingertips barely touch her nipples. We both shivered. She looked over her shoulder at Richard. Guilt was written on her face. He gently touched her.

"Relax, sweetie. Enjoy it. It won't happen again after tonight."

That was her trigger. She exploded in a frenzy. Her skirt and thong hit the floor and she was naked. Richard and I watched. Occasionally I would glance at Richard and occasionally he would glance at me. We were trying to gauge each other's reaction to what was going on. Diedra plopped herself on the bed, spread her legs, wet her fingers and started rubbing herself.

"All right you bastards, if we're going to do this, get naked and give me my birthday present!!"

All hell broke loose. We were naked in nothing flat. I dove for her pussy and started eating while Richard's dick went straight to her mouth. After just a couple of minutes she tried to speak but as you know nobody can understand what you are saying when a dick is tickling your tonsils. All we knew was that she was wiggling and shaking and then cumming. Holy shit did she cum! And she squirted. She pushed Richard away and started to scream. He stopped her by ramming his dick back in her mouth. And then he came. I couldn't wait any more so I got in position to ram my dick home. She knew what I was doing so as soon as my dick touched her pussy entrance I rammed and she raised her hips up to meet me. God, what a sensation.

The three of us fucked most of the night. She really liked it when one of us was fucking her the other watched. She got off on watching Richard's face when I fucked her and then watching my face when he fucked her. By three in the morning, we all were wiped out. We went to sleep on the bed. Me with my left hand on her left tit and Richard with his right hand on her right tit. We all had smiles on our faces. After a couple of hours of sleep I got up to leave and she woke up. I leaned down to kiss her and saw Richard watching us. I kissed her again.

"Happy Birthday."

"Thank you."

I didn't see them again until just after dinner that evening. I was in the piano lounge with my gin and tonic when they walked in looking like newlyweds. I stood, shook Richard's hand and leaned over to kiss Diedra on the cheek.

"You can do better than that, can't you?"

So I leaned back down and kissed her full on the lips.

"That's more like it."

They ordered drinks. Her regular martini and his gin and tonic. She commented on the fact that both of 'her men' drank that.

We just sat and enjoyed both the soft tinkle of the piano and each other's company like friends can and do. The piano player took a break and several people left.

"So, do you have any regrets?" I asked

"Yes," said Richard, "that we didn't do it sooner. We both think it was incredible; but only because you were the third person. We can't imagine doing it with anyone else."

"I feel the same way. Thank you for including me." The three of us clinked our glasses.

"As a matter of fact," said Richard taking her hand and holding it, "this was supposed to be a 'onetime thing' but we've talked it over and were wondering if you might be interested in going for Round Two."

Stand by for Chapter 2.

12