All Comments on 'Diedra's Birthday Present Ch. 01'

by BaMuoiBa

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not what I expected

I've never been one for stories of wife-sharing and/or cuckoldry (as a story theme and plot), but I can enjoy reading about it when it's written well (like this piece was). This wasn't drawn out and heavy-handed, rather a speedy tale told at a thought-out balanced pace, and with just enough sexual description to be erotic (and not gonzo porn). But with respect to balancing the scales, Richard should've decked Patrick at least once on the nose. Other than that minor gripe, I enjoyed this one, and I'm looking forward to Chapter 2.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
You abandoned first person suddenly when

the couple had a conversation without our hero overhearing it. The reader knows only what the first person character/narrator knows, and he has no idea what a couple is saying if he isn't in the room. That was simply wrong for first person story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
garbage

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You really over drank the Ba Muoi Ba

Before you started writing this didn't you? Ithonk the bulletproof vestshould play a bigger part in this mess.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Got some skill

But this story stinks on many levels.

It is insulting to swingers, I actually have some as good friends, because they know that cheaters do not make good swingers ever.

The wife in this story is a fairly two dimensional selfish cheating cunt. The husband is way to much of a pussy and pussy whipped and there really isn't anything to like about your protagonist either.

Might be fine as a fantasy for cucks and whores though the cheating is a little much to swallow.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!!

Only real brain sick people will share their spouse with a longtime paramour! You mixed up love with selfishness!! A spouse who want a liaison with another one is only a pathetic cheater who blackmails the other spouse with his feelings !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

During sex we like to talk dirty. I told my husband I wanted a big, strange cock inside me, and he agreed. When we finished he asked if I wanted to be fucked by a stranger IRL. I took a chance and said yes. Six weeks later it happened on a vacation to Cabo San Lucas. He was a handsome American businessman, and he fucked me like no man ever had, for four hours. My husband is awesome! 4*s.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 6 years ago
Great Story!

A little scary at first, BUT - that soon became VERY FUNNY! Waiting for Chapter 2 with a beer "21" in my hand....

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Sweet story

Great when guys can get it together, drop their animist and move forward to great sex. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A dishonest fantasy. But I guess most are.

On the road to a broken marriage, or a long charade of a phony marriage. But that's wrong. The marriage is already broken, reconnecting her with her fuck toy will simply, finally, kill whatever was left of their marriage. In cartoonville you can claim anything, act anyway, and everyone lives Happily Ever After.

Three and a half years is a love affair, with the man who excited her and thrilled her the most. If it was just sex, then why was she insulted when he implied she had sought just sex with other men? She loved and respected him, and she had expected the same from him! She stayed with her husband for one reason, The Money. Sure, you can call it security, steadiness, a deep committed partnership, it all means the same thing to a woman, The Money was better and more secure with Richard. The typical selfish self-serving bitch who wants to have it all, with her in control, and give as little as possible in return. Only a really stupid and insecure husband would agree to be his wife's second choice.

And I love the deluded poltroons who rush to claim that if a husband is really secure and confident why wouldn't he allow his wife to enjoy other men? The reason is simple, a woman who would do that to her husband isn't a woman worth marrying. Its not about what the husband can tolerate, its about what a wife would impose upon the man she supposedly has dedicated her life to. A good woman couldn't even respect a man who would share her like a set of golf clubs or a bass boat.

So enjoy the fantasy, I guess. Maybe someday you'll find the balls to write the rest of the story, with a realistic ending.

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
Ahh a threesome with a plot

awesome 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Fun story but I really can’t understand any guy allowing or wanting to have another guy fuck their wife. If hes bigger or better and Thor excitement for her is going to be better so it leavers hubby a leftout jealous belittled wimp who can’t satisfy his wife. A coworker started fucking a married woman and he would totally do anything and everything you could think of to her. He didn’t respect her , just used her like a fuck toy.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 6 years ago
Well done

Ignore the moral police that give a low score without reading. Post it in another category than loving wives.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Like it. Unusual view point. The protagonist is the 2nd man. But...

... what’s with Dierdra blowing up when Patrick intimates she had other lovers? It seems so out of proportion, especially since they’d been together over 3 years, and her statement that this was her first affair was mentioned so long ago. Only thing I can think of is because she’s touchy because Richard left.

And Cheryl’s response is WAY out of proportion because of his questioning Diedra, even if she was Diedra’s friend. Now, if she took off because she was mad as she was caught unawares of the long affair, especially with a close friend? That I would understand. But not because Diedra was upset.

But good dialogue, sex scenes, pace, etc. Just that logic flaw. An easy 4-Stars.

TinasheTTinasheTover 6 years ago
Niiiice

I enjoyed the story I am looking forward for chapter 2

IndyOnIndyOnabout 6 years ago
Round 2?

Still waiting....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awsome

Had me hard just reading page 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Vile

1*

HenwynHenwynabout 6 years ago
User name

Pretty well written. I'd say that BaMuoiBa dates us both; you for using it and me for recognizing it and reading your story because of it. Keep marching.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No

Not one of your best. If I hadn't seen other work first, I wouldn't read you at all.

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 5 years ago
Done Good!

Thank you!

PS: Cheryl is an interesting character, not to mention her relationship to Pat. Another story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The writing is fine, spelling and grammar ok but the storyline is, I’m afraid to say, silly and infantile.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Can't

Can't believe this author wrote so many.other really good stories. This one sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just when I thought this author couldn’t debase himself any lower, he comes up with a way to do it. The story, storyline and author all suck.

One star

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - a story about people with the morals of an alley cat - waste of time

fredbrownfredbrown10 months ago

I'd love it more if - your name was SanMiguel

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

10/10 Originality is off the scale, and the writing is more than superb.

The vast majority of the idiot commenters here hate anything that hasn't been written 9 million times before.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous