Diego and Maria

Story Info
Brother and Sister get drunk.
3.6k words
4.04
13.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boneryard
Boneryard
17 Followers

"The problem," my sister started for the umpteenth time, with a little slur as she continued, "is that I did everything he ever wanted. Even," and then she stopped herself, looking at me, again for the umpteenth time.

We were outside under a sun shelter next to our family's pool with its stunning view of the city. The sun was playing on the surface, the light blue water throwing up tips of blinding glare. The sun shelter was always in shade, at least part of it. We were sitting on the two couches, perpendicular to each other, their cushions a dark blue that made sitting on them while wet comfortable. There was a glass coffee table nearby.

My sister was in her mid-twenties and about average height. Her thick black hair was pulled back into a ponytail to help stand the heat, revealing her delicate ears and gold earrings, big but not too big. She had the narrow face and sharp nose of our Castillan father and the golden brown skin of our mother. Clad only in a dark brown brocade bikini, I could see almost all of her as she sat sideways on the couch, one knee up with her foot into her thigh, the other foot on the ground. She had nicely muscled arms and a chiseled abdomen. Her thighs were muscular from years of dance. In her position, the little hollows between tendons on either side of her swimsuit bottom were visible, broken up by her pubic mound, always prominent compared to other girls', even more so with the brown brocade bikini bottom. The thick seams of the swimsuit bottom didn't touch the taut tendons and black curly hairs had escaped the sides. The bikini top wasn't particularly revealing but did show off her cleavage. She had firm round tits and the top seemed to push them up and together. Her makeup was subtle but her large eyelashes were obviously fake, the black accentuating her olive-colored eyes. She'd been wearing a white sheer cover-up but decided that was too hot and ditched it.

I was wearing my board shorts, black with tan accents, sitting diagonal on my couch in the same position as she. Sweat was rolling down my sides and my neck, which were brown like my sisters. I wiped it off my sharp nose. We looked so alike. I wasn't muscular or fat, just kind of rangy, fit but not too big. "Like what?" I prompted for the umpteenth time.

Maria just smiled and said, "Wouldn't you like to know?" she replied in her naturally husky voice, and we raised our glasses in a toast and sipped, the light from the pool turned amber by the tequila inside.

We were wasted. We'd started with the tequila and margarita mix in the pool fridge then, when that ran out, got the hundred plus old bottle of tequila from the "special" fridge. There were six refrigerators for booze in our spacious three-story house on the side of a cliff. Only one of them locked but our parents "hid" the key and we knew where to find it. Honestly, I don't think they cared about us, just our friends. The liquor bathed my tongue in agave flavor before burning my throat. We'd been drinking and talking for hours -- we were definitely repeating ourselvs. As I watched, Maria took a deep breath, her tits raising up, before giving a single sob and then taking her own sip.

I was leaning forward to hide my hard-on. She was my sister and I knew that she was off limits but the tequila had convinced my cock otherwise and I was just staring at that perfect feminine shape, the swell of her breasts, the way her hips flared from her waist, the way her thighs compressed on the couch, the fact her butt, so like our mother's, didn't let her sit with her back flat on a chair.

"Matt's a bastard," I chimed in, slurring my own speech. Matt was pure white with blonde hair, full Castillan, and he'd broken up with her today. They'd been dating since high school, had gone on trips with our family and his and he sent a text saying he "wanted some space," and that was it. Maria had started crying and I could still see the tear tracks on her face. So I'd gotten the first bottle of tequila and we'd gotten drunk, then started the second one.

"Do you think I'm good looking?" Maria asked suddenlty.

I realized that I was too drunk to answer this question, so I stalled, "You're my sister!" I protested, hands wide to show I was helpless to answer. Maria's eyes flicked to my swimsuit and I wondered if she saw my hard-on.

Maria's face, tearful a second ago, turned mischievous. "Maybe you can tell me bit by bit." She turned her head to show her ponytail, then ran her fingers through it. "How about my hair."

"Thick and black like midnight," I said, turning drunkenly poetic.

She turned back to me. "My eyes?"

"Hypnotic." The obvious reply. I saw a little glimmer of a smile at this game.

She turned her head again so that the slope of her neck muscle created a graceful arc in front of her trachea. "My neck?" she asked.

"No vampire could resist," I answered and the smile grew bigger.

My sister turned back to me and we locked eyes. Her smile grew even bigger and mischievous. Then she bent her head forward just slightly as she reached back and undid her bikini top, pulling forward, the straps off her arms and the cups off her breasts.

I stared, eyes wide. Her tits were perfect. Perfectly round, symmetrical from top to bottom and side to side. The skin was lighter than most of her body but the areolae and nipples were darker, nipples that were standing straight out. My sister, smile huge now as she dropped her arms to her sides and thrust out her chest, asked, "My tits?"

"Wow!" was all I could say.

Maria laughed drunkenly and got up off her couch, staggering, and came to kneel next to me on my couch, her gaze just grazing my shorts before locking eyes with me. She reached down and grabbed my hand and placed it on one perfect breast, then the other one. They were soft and warm, the nipples in my palm. I just sort of caressed them awkwardly. "Squeeze them," she said and I started to squeeze them gently, like tomatoes I didn't want to bruise. It didn't seem possible for her to smile wider but she did, her white perfect teeth contrasting with her brown face. "Harder," she said and, as I applied pressure, "Use your hands like claws. Dig them into my flesh." I did as she said and my sister leaned in, eyes hooded, biting her lip now.

"Pinch the nipples," she said, and I gripped them between thumb and forefinger and squeezed. "Harder!" she whispered again, then "Harder!" she hissed. The muscles of my forearms were standing out as I pinched the fleshy nubs.

"That's as much as I've got," I said, and my sister opened her eyes to see me pinching with all my might.

"Twist them and pull," she instructed and I did as she said, leaning away from her even as she leaned away from her. "Aaaahhhh," she sighed, her hands coming up to rest on mine. We held that pose, my arms shaking, and then she sighed and moved into me, crawling to straddle my lap. On her knees, her body pressed against mine, her belly in my face, the front of her bikini bottom against my chest, before she plopped down on my lap, legs still on either side. If she hadn't known about my hardon before, she certainly did now.

"Oh, little brother," she giggled. "I was hoping you were in the moment." I was still pinching her nipples with all my might but her hands brushed mine to let me know I could relax. On her knees again, she leaned into me, her tits on either side of my face. They smelled like lavender, were soft like baby powder. She squeezed them there, blocking my vision. It seemed only natural for me to wrap my arms around her waist, above her hips. Maria let go and pushed my hands down until my palms were on her ass.

We were frozen there, my face in my sister's amazing tits, her sweaty body against mine, her mound in my chest, my hands squeezing her ass. She sighed in pleasure when I squeezed them like she'd had me squeeze her tits. "Suck my tit," she said and I took it into my mouth. She immediately moaned, head back. "Get as much into your mouth as you can." I opened wide and tried to inhale her perfect breast. "Now bite it." I bit down, her whole areola in my mouth as I did so. "Oooohhh," she started to moan, then "Glurk!" I dodged to the side as she puked over my shoulder. "Oh, shit," she said, and fell back off the couch before turning over to vomit again into the wastebasket. I grabbed a towel and threw it on the back of the couch and the carpet before it could stain.

Once my sister was done puking, she took another gulp of tequila. "Sorry," she said sheepishly.

"It's okay," I said, sitting back on the couch away from where she had puked. I was still admiring her perfect tits and wide hips.

"I puked on my first date with Matt," she said. "We went to dinner and a movie then when we got into his car, he grabbed my head and pushed it down into his lap, then got out his cock and shoved it into my mouth. I was a virgin and really wanted him. I tried to figure out what to do with his cock when he thrust up and I puked all over it. Boy, was he pissed. He called me a useless cunt and made me clean the puke up with my hair. The whole next week I started shoving stuff down my throat. I started with peeled bananas and hit all the veggies from there. Stole one of mom's dildos too. The next date I gagged but didn't vomit. I also watched videos to learn how to suck cock. I kept at it until I gagged but could still deepthroat him, then deepthroat without gagging." She wiped spittle off her mouth then got up shakily and came back to where I was sitting. "When I could do that, he had me suck off Juan," Matt's best friend, "and pushed my head down on his friend's cock. Let me show you what I can do," she said and pulled my board shorts off, leaving me naked. It took no effort at all for her to take my cock in her mouth and down her throat.

I groaned as my big sister deep throated me and just stayed there, her throat constricting my cock. I looked down to see her ponytail poking up at me and her bare back. Resting my head on her smooth skin, I rubbed her back down till I could put my hand in her swimsuit bottoms. She finally came up for air, took a deep breath and did it again. After that, she started bobbing up and down on my cock, sucking the head when it was in her mouth before returning it to her throat. It wasn't long until I was coming and my sister swallowed it all, my cock still balls deep in her mouth. Maria sat up and wiped her beautiful mouth, staring into my eyes.

Without a word, still staring at me, Maria pulled off her bikini bottoms and I finally got to see that proud pussy, the large mound, the thick black bush. She reached back and pulled the tie from her hair, letting the long black locks fall down over her shoulders. I didn't even go soft as I watched my sister get naked. She straddled me, facing me, and guided my cock into her pussy. I almost came again right then, but groaned instead, as I felt my cock enter her tight, exceedingly wet pussy. "Uuuuhhh..." Maria twirled her head, making her long hair swirl around, and started bouncing up and down on my lap.

Unfortunately, the fucking didn't last long. Maria stopped and put her hand to her mouth. "Oh, my God, I'm getting nauseous," she said. I felt like I was trapped if she puked again. Maria slowly dove onto the couch next to me and onto her belly. She pulled her left leg up and had her right knee on the floor. The dark-haired beauty reached back and pulled her pussy lips apart. "That's better," she cooed. "Fuck me from behind, little brother." I was more than happy to accommodate. On my knees behind my sister, I guided my cock in. She was still as hot and wet as she'd been on top of me. I grabbed those big hips and started fucking her hard and fast, my thighs slapping against her big, bare ass.

"Oh, yes," my sister moaned, still slurring her speech. "Spank my ass." I obeyed. The angle was a bit difficult and my hand kind of thudded on her brown cheek. Maria seemed incensed. "Harder!" she commanded so I wound up and really slapped her ass hard. "Oh, yes," she said and got up on her elbows before looking back at me. "Pull my hair." I reached forward to grab the long, thick black locks gingerly. Before I'd even started, she commanded, "Harder!" and I pulled them back so that her head was arched back, the veins in her neck visible over her taut muscles. I spanked my sister's ass and pulled her hair as I fucked her, getting more excited. I felt I could do anything to her, so I pulled my cock out of her pussy and shoved it into her asshole. "Oh, yes!" was all she said. I saw her arm wiggling as she played with herself while I fucked her asshole.

The wet, tight ring around my cock felt good, maybe not as good as her pussy, but it was so hot. I was fucking an ass! I was fucking a big, round ass! I was fucking my sister's big, round ass! I moaned. I thought I would come but the booze kept me from doing it. When I moaned, my sister changed position, squirming to come around to face me. I had a fistful of hair limply in my hand as she looked up at me and then gobbled up my cock, the dark tresses caressing my thighs. Oh, my God, she was doing ass to mouth. That was hot. I let go of her hair to grab her head as she deepthroated me repeatedly.

Maria got off and lay back on the couch, knees pulled up. "Put it back in my ass," she said and I obliged, penetrating that black hole between those brown thighs once again. She had her fingers at her clit again as I fucked her tight ass. I grabbed her knees to thrust harder and finally I came.

"Aaaahhhh!!!" I said as, buried balls deep, this time in her ass, I pumped her full of cum. She joined me in screaming her own orgasm. I pulled out and plopped down on the couch, sweating.

Maria looked at me through hooded eyes and kind of rolled off the couch to lie face down on the carpet, snoring. Before I too passed out I covered my naked sister with a towel and then lay on one of the couches, my cock dripping as it dried, a large towel over myself.

When I awoke it had gotten dark, the cool evening air chasing away the heat. I looked blurrily around to find my sister had woken up and probably woken me up. Our eyes met, blearily, and the afternoon's events all came back into my head. I had fucked all three of my sister's holes. I'd done ass to mouth. She could suck cock better than any girl I'd had suck mine.

Maria did not apparently remember what happened. She looked under the towel at her naked body and pulled it up to cover her breasts. "Diego?" she asked, her voice squeaky and uncertain. "Why am I naked?"

"We got drunk and went skinny dipping," I lied.

Maria seemed to accept this and sat up. "Oh, my head," she said, putting one hand to it while the other held the towel closed behind her. After pausing for a second, my sister got up and, wrapping the towel, long enough to reach her knees with it wrapped around her breasts, went inside. When Maria came back, she had a perturbed look on her face and a bottle of vodka in her hand. Still wrapped in the towel, my sister got some ice from the outside freezer and put it in glasses and made martinis, oversized ones, with vodka and vermouth. "Hair of the dog," she said, a severe look on her face, and raised the glass in a toast. I sat forward, my own towel over my lap, and toasted and sipped. "All of it," my sister said in what sounded like a command. I finished all of it and we sipped that one. "Let's play a game," Maria said.

I sensed danger. I took a bigger sip of vodka, the liquor burning my throat as my head started to hurt less. "Okay..." I said guardedly.

"Truth or dare," Maria said, "and I get to decide when we do truth and when we do dare."

"Okay," I said again, really starting to get worried.

"You have to choose truth," Maria said, her second drink done. Her towel was slipping as she made a third and she made no move to fix it. One tit was already out, my teeth marks very clear on it, and her legs were apart, her bush in shadow but still visible.

"Okay," I said.

"Tell me all the girls who have sucked your cock and how it was."

I realized then that she knew. Something had happened inside and she knew we'd fucked. "Well, there was Sofia." She was my first girlfriend out of high school. "She kind of just moved it around in her mouth and then spit out my cum after I came." Maria waited. "I hooked up with Lucia one night." Lucia was Maria's best friend. "She came over while you were out and she sucked it properly." I hesitated as my big sister stared at me hard, her towel forgotten as she bent forward, both beautiful brown tits visibly hanging down. I finally gave in. "And then you were the best. You deepthroated me and sucked me and I came and you swallowed it like it was nothing."

Maria seemed satisfied. She sat back and pulled one leg up on her couch so her foot was in front of her pussy. Her towel fell completely away, forgotten. "Your turn, little brother," she said. "I choose truth."

I couldn't resist. "Did Matt really push your head down onto Juan's cock?"

Maria looked at me in surprise. "I told you that?" she said. I nodded. "Well, we must have really had quite the conversation," she said. "Once I learned to deepthroat, Matt pushed my head down on all of his friends. He liked to have me suck cocks while he watched, controlling my head. He pushed, I think, because he wanted to have some sort of sex with them."

"Why did you do it?"

Maria's mouth got firm. "Because I'm a slut and I loved it. You get to pick truth again," Maria said after that. "Whose asses have you fucked?"

"Well, Lucia, of course. We were drunk and she wanted me to do it." Maria waited again. "And yours." Maria sighed again, then squirmed a little, hand falling absently between her legs. I continued. "You let me fuck your ass and then you sucked me and then I went back into your ass."

Maria just stared at me and I was nervous again. She sighed. "I love to be nasty," she confided. "When I learned about ass to mouth, I had to do it. I love it," she confessed. "It's so naughty." She seemed to have a thought. "I keep extra clean back there." After pausing, Maria went on, seeming a little tired. "Your turn. What truth do you want?"

"How many guys have you fucked?"

"Total?" Maria asked, then seemed to think. "Sixty? A hundred? Matt liked to watch me fuck other guys. He had guys over just to fuck me. I'm on two forms of birth control and two antibiotics to prevent STD's." Maria's phone buzzed. "Sofia just texted me that that Jill cunt broke up with Matt. She heard he wanted her to fuck his friends and she refused and told him to fuck them himself." My sister looked back to me. "Should I get back with him?"

"Why?" I asked.

"So I can keep fucking the entire world." I had no answer to that. "No, wait. You have to take a dare, little brother."

"Okay," I said.

"I dare you to go out with me at night. If I find a hookup, I can say I'm with my brother and they'll know I'm not on a date. And maybe people will gossip that we fuck." She smiled happily, downing her drink. "Now you get a dare from me."

"Speaking of fucking," I said, and my naked, beautiful sister walked over to me, set her drink on the table, and kneeled naked between my thighs, tossing back her thick black hair.

The End?

Boneryard
Boneryard
17 Followers