Different Colors, Made of Tears Pt. 02

Story Info
Cis f domme/trans f sub. Jasmine gets her revenge on Ivy.
5.9k words
4.57
2.2k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 06/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Definitely read part one first. This one takes place a month after Ivy and Chrys kidnapped Jasmine. Shit's about to get real.

Dedicated to my sweet inspiration for Jasmine and the darling girl who commented on part one and requested part two. That comment meant the world to me, sweetheart.

I thought about Jasmine every second of every day. I thought about the way she moaned. I thought about the way her sweet, honeyed voice begged me for mercy. However, much to my dismay, she ignored me afterward for the most part.

I knew she wanted me. At the end of that fateful night, she'd slept in my arms softly, her fingers playing with my hair. She nuzzled my neck with her lips. I wanted to see her again the next night, but this bitch was committed to teasing me and playing the long game. I loved and hated it.

I stepped into the breakroom on a Tuesday to see Jasmine making a cup of hot tea with a little tea ball shaped like a heart and filled with fragrant, loose herbs. Her frosty, platinum hair was in an elegant french twist with a few messy curls left down around her pretty face.

I admired the way her ass looked so thick and tight in her navy blue pencil skirt, a lighter blue chiffon top tucked into the waistband, navy heels over her luminous stockings.

She caught me of course. She smirked at me silently. I blushed when our eyes met, totally busted. "You've been shy lately, Ivy." She smiled, a little current of mischief bubbling beneath.

"You're the one who's been a total ice queen!" I protested. "I've fully tried to talk to you and you just blew me off!"

"Well, you did kidnap me, Ivy." She snapped, but I knew she was just playing with me for fun. Still, I felt so naked and shy. She was so tall and her blue eyes burned into me.

"You're just as quiet as if you had a ball gag in your mouth." She purred cruelly, making me feel so off-balance. My mind immediately flashed back to how sexy her moans and screams sounded through the ball gag I'd made her wear that night. She knew what I was thinking. She smirked slyly.

I stared down at my black heels, completely taken aback, ready to clutch my pearls. "I..." I had literally nothing to say. "I ummm...I wanna see you again." I confessed.

Jasmine laughed, her little loose curls bouncing, her red lip gloss gleaming in the fluorescent light. "Smooth." She rolled her eyes, flouncing out of the room. I had to have her again.

After work, I was so shaken up and turned on from my little conversation with this tall, pretty queen, so much more dominant than I'd ever seen her before. I felt off-kilter as fuck. I needed a drink. I called Chrys but her bitch ass didn't answer.

I went home and changed into tight black jeans and a black crop top, my Doc Martens, and walked to the bar down the street. I knew some of the regulars and all of the staff. I flirted with Star, my favorite bartender.

"I'm not off for another seven hours." She offered, knowing I wanted to take her home. She leaned over the bar and teased me with her ample cleavage.

"Are you seeing somebody new?" Star asked.

"What?" I protested a little too much. "Why the fuck would you think that?"

"Because you seem a little distracted the past month, I thought maybe you were in lovvvvve."

"Only with your tits." I teased, though I was clearly rattled. I had been thinking about Jasmine so much. I couldn't stop. I couldn't stop thinking about how soft her skin was while I dragged my fingertips over it, so cruel and teasing. I wanted her again, but she was playing so many games with me. I felt out of control and I hated feeling out of control.

I had a few vodka sodas with lime slices, Jasmine's drink. Ugh, what was wrong with me? Was I catching feelings for this little twat-tease? I couldn't be. I had claimed her as mine. I hated that she hadn't lost her mind over me like most girls did. I wanted her to beg me for more. But she didn't. Instead, she drove me crazy ignoring me and acting so fucking nonchalant.

I left the bar, calling Chrys again to see if she wanted to Netflix and chill but she still didn't answer. So annoying. Where the fuck was she tonight?

I returned to my apartment and climbed in the service elevator, which smelled like roses. Was she here? I knew this smell so well. I smelled it in my dreams. I inhaled her when she walked by me, her hip sometimes brushing against mine. Jasmine was here. What could this little minx possibly be up to?

I tried the handle. It was locked. I pretended that I didn't smell the rosy perfume and innocently let myself into my apartment. I knew she was there. I could feel her. Naughty little slut. How did she get in? Chrys, that stupid bitch. She probably gave her the spare key and blew off my phone calls because she knew I could get any secret out of her that I wanted. She always gave into me, even when she betrayed me. What was she here for? Revenge? I smirked. I was ready for whatever games she wanted to play.

Suddenly, she was on me. She was wearing a short, strappy, hot pink, silk dress. She knew how much I loved her in hot pink. She was thrilled to be surprising me. I couldn't break it to her that I had known she was already there.

"Surprise." She whispered in my ear, pushing me up against my brick wall at the bottom of the stairs.

"What are you here for?" I smirked. "Revenge?"

She pushed me back hard against the wall. I relaxed into her and let her press her silky dress against the skin exposed by my crop top.

She crushed her hot pink lips against mine, tracing the insides of my lips with the tip of her tongue. "I knew you wanted more." I purred, pulling her into me. She kissed me hard. When did I get such a crush on this beautiful girl? I wrapped my arms around her neck and she kissed me harder and harder, so passionately, her tongue crushing mine. I sucked the breath out of her mouth and she moaned so sweetly, the soft sound I had been dreaming of since the last time I had her.

Eventually, I pushed her away. "Are you here for revenge, pretty girl?" I teased. She began to look unsure of herself. Then I could literally see the steel resolve wash over her. She was determined to punish me for kidnapping, hurting and using her, even though that night ended in my showering her with the sweetest aftercare. She was still salty about being kidnapped at knifepoint by two horny dommes, I guess.

"Come on, baby." I purred, pulling my crop top over my head, my bare tits and hard nipples exposed. "You gonna hurt me? I don't believe you. You're too sweet, too submissive."

Suddenly, she grinned evilly and reached toward the counter, grabbing a pair of steel handcuffs I had completely missed because I was so captivated by her and her sexy little smirks and her smoking hot kisses.

"No fucking way!" I cried and ran topless up the steps to my little loft. She caught up to me quickly and cuffed my wrists behind my back. I screamed and laughed at the same time. The delicious sight of this sweet little submissive attempting to top me was fucking magical.

I looked around at my room with the pretty fairy lights as she pulled me toward the bed. My curtains and bedding were covered in purple and yellow butterflies and big, colorful flowers. Jasmine and Ivy- two flowers together in a garden at midnight.

She was so tall, so strong. I was getting weak. I didn't know how much longer I could resist her. She lifted me up into her strong arms and tossed me onto the bed on my tummy. I grumbled as I hit the satin sheets. She roughly pulled my jeans down and spanked my bare cheeks hard.

"Mmmmm, the little kitty cat has claws, huh?" The stinging swats spoke directly to my clit and I was so fucking ready for her. Let her have her little revenge. I knew she was having so much fun cuffing the girl who kidnapped her not too long ago. She looked so sexy that night, all marked up for me.

She pulled my jeans down swiftly, spreading my legs with her hands on my thighs. I was wearing hot pink lacy panties, matching her sexy pink dress. What a happy coincidence.

"Some revenge." I giggled. "Getting fucked by you, you sexy little thing, that is hardly a punishment."

She suddenly straddled my ass and leaned down to whisper in my ear, "It's gonna feel like punishment when I fist you, Ivy"

"Ohhhh fuck." I knew it was gonna fucking hurt. This little bitch. Her hands were so strong, her fingers so long and sexy, her nails long but not too long, painted holographic hot pink. My little pink slut.

"Come on, baby." I pleaded. "Jasmine, I know you liked how I tortured you last time, princess. Let me go and I'll make you feel so good, I promise."

"Um, hm, let's see." She pretended she was making a very serious decision. "If I remember correctly, you fucking kidnapped me at knifepoint, tied me up and tortured me. Then you made me sleep for two hours tied up after you fucked me."

"Okay," I challenged. "So tell me about how you were begging for that torture, how you screamed and moaned while Chrys fucked your tight ass. Tell me about how you begged for more, because that's what I remember. Don't you remember, my pretty little slave?"

I could feel how intensely she was blushing, even though I couldn't see her. She was an obedient little submissive at heart. I didn't know why she was fighting me.

I was scared to get fisted though. I couldn't believe this elegant little slut managed to weasel her way into my apartment and actually get me scared. I wriggled my ass in anticipation.

I heard the jingling of the handcuff keys on her necklace before she unlocked me. I didn't stop her and I didn't move. Let this little slut have her revenge. She'd pay for it before long.

She flipped me over easily. She was so tall and strong, toned muscles flexing as she laid me down in the middle of the bed with a little satin pillow under my head. Her hot pink, silk dress dragged lazily over my exposed skin. It felt so soft and luxurious. I shivered.

She picked up my wrists, kissing them sloppily. "Where is it?" She drawled. Her lips were right beneath my ear, her breath lighting me up. Slowly, she parted her lips and sank them, along with her teeth, into my neck.

"Mmmm." I moaned, tilting my head back, wrapping my arms around her, digging my fingernails into her ass. "It's in the closet hanging up." I confessed too eagerly. She smiled wickedly. I knew exactly what she was talking about.

Jasmine returned quickly with a bundle of the same red rope she'd been bound with that fateful night of her kidnapping. I instantly started having flashbacks of her fingers wriggling furtively as she watched Chrys bind each of her wrists. My heart pounded in my pussy.

"Take off your panties." She purred, so soft and elegant. She was so fucking classy and so spicy at the same time. I was addicted to her. She was so goddamn beautiful. She looked deeply into my eyes, leaned forward and teased my lips with her tongue. She allowed me no access to her beautiful mouth. She simply let me feel her and I thought I would die. I had never been teased like this before. I was always in control. Until tonight.

I slid my pink, lacy panties off quickly. They were sticky and wet. My thighs were wet too.

"Mistress?" She purred. "I'm about to teach you a lesson about respecting people's boundaries."

"Teach me, baby." I smiled. She allowed me to sit up and remove her silky dress. The bulge of her hen called out to me in her little pink panties made of lace. They were so demure, just like her. Her hen looked incredible, the way it strained against the soft fabric, bursting forward at the top, teasing me. That girlcock made me wild.

I moved my eyes up to her perfect, full tits and almost died. She'd had them pierced. Sweet baby Jesus, she'd had them pierced. My clit flared with electricity. Instantly, my hands were on her tits, squeezing them and softly running the tips of my fingers over her piercings. She shuddered.

"They sooo fucking sensitive." She purred, her arms crossed behind her head. Quickly, she pulled herself together and swatted my hands away. I grumbled but was soon distracted by Jasmine binding me to the four posts of my bed using the same knots Chrys had used when she'd bound Jasmine.

She wrapped the rope three times around each wrist and ankle, doubling the bite of the rope and threading it under the bands. I was bound so tightly. I could only move a little, enough to squirm, which I thought she'd like.

"I'm gonna make you cum from pain." She smiled down at me, so serious, so sexy. Her nipples were so hard, teasing me. Her breasts were so soft and perky, so full and round. I was hypnotized by the little barbels going through them.

My little flower began kissing me again, her breasts pressed against mine. My tongue lapped hers up. I sucked the breath out of her mouth. Whenever she pulled away, I lifted my body off the bed to get as close as I could to her. I was addicted.

"I missed this body." She confessed helplessly.

"I missed yours." I smiled. "I'll let you take your revenge, pretty girl. Give me the best you've got."

Jasmine straddled me and ran her fingers down my arms. I struggled. "I thought you promised to let me have my revenge, Mistress. What happened to that?" She teased.

"I never promised to like it." I smiled.

"I don't really give a fuck what you like, frankly." She punctuated this with a hard, sultry bite on the right side of my neck. I let out a gasp. She moved her tongue against the assaulted spot hard and I moaned.

She leaned over to my night stand and pulled out the very same nipple clamps I had used on her.

"You better fucking not!" I laughed. Her excitement was so cute. My clit and my whole pussy had just absolutely taken over my body. I could barely think.

"Deep breath, Mistress." She teased, attaching a clamp to my hard right nipple. "Oooh!" I gasped. The pinch was so good though, it felt as good as if she'd pinched my clit. My nipple throbbed in protest, so tingly and delicious.

She attached the other clamp a little more roughly and I growled. "Better watch it, Miss." I snarled. "You never know what's gonna happen when I get untied."

"If you get untied." She winked. I was so helplessly soaking wet. I couldn't wait to put her in her place.

She pulled the little chain between my nipples gently at first and I moaned, arching my back.

"God, you'd be so beautiful if you weren't so mean." She sighed.

"I guess I'm just a mean girl then, Princess." I breathed, pulling hard on the ropes, desperate to play with myself.

She sucked one nipple clamp into her mouth and squeezed it, making it burn with white-hot pain. God, I loved it. "Ooooh, yeah, it fuckin hurts!" I mewled.

"You deserve it."

"I'm not sorry for shit. I stared right at her as she bit my clamp hard.

"Fuck!" I cried out. She fuckin surprised me. Shit.

"You're gonna be." She said, roughly sliding her hand between my legs and parting my lips. I was panting. She pinched the skin around my clit on either side of it and squeezed it tight, sliding the skin all over my clit, making me squirm and squeal.

Leaning over me once more, she grabbed a big bottle of lube, warmed it up in her hands like the sweet little doll she was, and massaged my pussy with it. Before I could even get one moan out of my throat, two of her fingers slid in my swollen hole. "Ooooh, please!" I begged.

"Please what?" She teased

"It's so fucking good, Jasmine, fuck!"

"Please what, Mistress?"

"Please, please fuck me."

"I'm gonna make you feel so fucking full. I'm gonna make you cry like you made me fucking sob." She threatened and I fucking loved it.

"Punish me, baby." I whined. "Give me what I deserve." I looked so helpless but in the back of my mind, I was thinking about the big, black x-frame with straps and cuffs in my spare bedroom.

Jasmine took her hair down and shook her platinum waves around her shoulders. She began to rub her thumb against my slick, wet clit. I cried out in desperation. I fuckin needed her.

As she slid her third finger in, she began to rub that sexy bulge against my leg and I could feel her hen throbbing through her panties. I grinded my leg against hers and moaned helplessly.

I moved my hips up as far as I could to meet her fingers. She began pumping me slowly with three fingers, leaning over to tease me with her nipples in my face but just out of reach of my lips and tongue.

"Does it hurt?" She purred.

"It feels...so...fucking...ahhhhh..." I could barely get my sentence out. She was fucking my cunt with her long fingers, in and out, so teasing but so persistent. Every time she slid out a little, she'd rub the heel of her hand all over my clit. I screamed.

I went wild. "Please please let me touch you, my little slave." She was my slave but why not let her pretend to be in control for just a bit? I had a lot of surprises in store for her later.

"No, you have to be tied up forever the way you tortured me!"

"Oh but baby," I sighed, "No one could be tortured the way I tortured you. You were a broken, sobbing, cumming mess." I smirked. She blushed bright red.

Without breaking eye contact, Jasmine splattered tons of lube over her hand and my pussy. I shivered from the cold liquid. "Look in my eyes." She commanded. She looked so serious, her full breasts and pierced nipples driving me wild.

Her hen began to grind against my thigh again. I moved my leg back against it, so soft and hard at the same time, cradled in those lacy panties. Slowly, she slid a fourth finger inside. I wiggled my hips and moaned. "Ohhh baby I'm so full. But you know you're still not punishing me because all I feel is pleasure." I teased.

Without missing a beat, she slid her thumb and almost her entire hand into my hungry pussy. Still, my muscles put up defenses, squeezing her hand so tightly. Her fingers were so fucking long. She was so, so deep inside.

I threw my head back and screamed, "Jasssminnnneee fuck it hurts!"

"That's right, Ivy, that's what you deserve. You're mean and evil! Apologize!"

"Ahhhhh godddd owww." I moaned. "I'll never fucking...ahhhh...ow...fuck....ohhhhh. I'll never fucking apologize!"

Slowly, she curled her fingers in half, stretching my pussy open so widely, I screamed in pain but it felt so good too. I was so overwhelmed by the amounts of pain and pleasure I felt at the same time.

"Fuck!" I screamed as her curled fingers began tapping against my g-spot with my pussy stretched wide open. It felt insane. Currents of electricity shot through all of my nerve endings. "Please please have mercy on me, Jasmine!" I begged. It was just too much all at once.

She smiled big with her pretty, pink, pouty lips. "Never thought I'd get you to beg for me, Ivy." She giggled, so pleased with herself.

I scowled at her. "Fucking fist me, you little slut!"

She didn't wait a second before curling her fingers into a fist and pushing her whole hand inside. My body went stiff. My legs shook, spread wide like I was her little whore.

"JASSSMINNNNEEEEE!" I screamed as she smiled down at me, grinding her hen on my thigh. I could feel how much my helplessness was making her throb. Her tits swung back and forth beautifully as she began to pump her fist inside me.

"Oh god oh god!" I cried.

"What was it you said last time, Mistress?" She asked. "Oh Goddess."

"OH MY FUCKING GODDESS!" I screamed as she began to twist her fist back and forth, her knuckles dragging against every part of my pussy. She began to grind harder and harder against my thigh and I was desperate for her cum.

"Yessss, tonight you're MY good girl." She half-giggled, half-moaned." She combined the twisting with the pulsing and pumping and I could not stop screaming. I was screaming curse words and her name and begging for more and for her to stop and for her to let me be inside her at the same time. I pulled desperately and helplessly at my bonds.

12