Different Direction

Story Info
There’s something intriguing about his next-door neighbor.
2k words
4.42
24.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was nothing left to do tonight. Octavio had already done everything he could. With so much free time, he would consider going outside as a more rational choice. But the past crept up on him. He could no longer handle the possibility of rejection. He decided to spend this Friday night alone at home.

This quiet night in Sacramento equaled a serene structure that settled in the neighborhood. The suburban homes remained quiet, nothing out of the ordinary. Just the way Octavio liked it. He now found himself in his study room. He sat at his desk, listening to one of Mozart's Flute Concertos. The 38-year-old Latino man needed the music to ease the anguish. After the divorce, a reemergence would be imminent.

He kept his laptop computer closed on his desk, and instead brought out his smartphone. He considered creating accounts on certain dating apps. But he failed to even create one. He just stared at the small screen. The most recent dating app had already been opened. He could have pressed a single button to start an account. But he just couldn't do it. He placed the smartphone on the desk. He forgot about dating for a moment.

He leaned back in his chair. He slowly slid his hand across his smooth black hair. The troubles he had gone through during his divorce proceedings still lingered in his thoughts. His ex-wife couldn't have dealt a worse blow when she told him that she just didn't love him anymore. Pain and suffering represented by a woman's vernacular. Despite the unsuccessful attempt to receive alimony, she would demonstrate her lack of sympathy by leaving altogether. Her new life in Upstate New York wouldn't be far off. Octavio's effort to repeat a stable relationship couldn't thrive after the separation. He just didn't want to start a relationship anymore.

He let out a long sigh. Mozart's tranquil music did its job very well. He found himself rather relaxed in his own solitude. He was now the only occupant in this two-story house. He could become a bachelor, reliving the glory days of being single. But he knew he would only be clinging to nostalgia for a brief period before he would yearn for love again.

But then, he suddenly remembered something. He turned off the stereo system and left his study room. He made it into one of the spare bedrooms, which was situated on the right side of the house. He looked out the window, hoping to gaze upon a majestic view he had previously encountered. And sure enough, he had found him once more. Octavio stood still in front of the window.

Elliott was just in time. He had already brought himself into a place that acted as his own personal dressing room. Elliott chose this spare bedroom as the perfect opportunity to flaunt his feminine abilities. Octavio watched as his 25-year-old neighbor had already put on a short and simple green dress. The mirror, which was hung on the other side of the room, would give him a clear view of what he had previously purchased.

Octavio stayed quiet. The younger man wore that green dress with ease. His long red hair almost matched the sweet apparel. Octavio couldn't bring himself to question his behavior. In fact, he appreciated Elliott's sincerity. He wore that dress without shame. He looked in the mirror, proud of his secret accomplishment. His body moved with a feminine mystique.

Octavio relished the moment. He was drawn by Elliott's private session. The younger man could have easily been mistaken as a female. His hairless arms and legs would have conjured misinterpretations, but his flat chest would have been a dead giveaway to his true nature. But Octavio didn't care. He felt so entranced by Elliott and his girlish manners. Octavio wanted him. He wanted the redhead more than anything.

Elliott turned around and caught sight of Octavio taking a peek. But he didn't scream, nor did he try to hide the bare facts. He smiled and waved at the older man. Octavio slowly waved back. The green dress suited Elliott so perfectly. The appearance made Octavio give a signal with his fingers. Asking his next-door neighbor if he could come in.

Elliott gave his approval with his own hand signal.

* * *

And before he knew it, Octavio paid him a visit. Elliott showed no restrictions. He brought Octavio into the living room. He still wore his simple green dress for the occasion. Octavio had no objections. He enjoyed the view so far.

He couldn't help but say, "You look so good tonight."

Elliott gave a girly chuckle. "Thank you. I knew I'd look good in this."

Octavio took a seat on the sofa. He couldn't look away from the younger man. The transition between apparels couldn't have been more smooth. Elliott was a natural.

Octavio smiled. "You made the right choice with that dress."

Elliott stood with a gentle pride. "Oh, yeah. It's already one of my top favorites."

Octavio eyed him from top to bottom. Elliott's slim exterior drew him in even more. It was a process that helped him erase the struggles from the past.

Elliott displayed his beauty in front of his neighbor. He slowly spun around in order to give Octavio the complete summary of his work. He showed no remorse with his delicate movements. It gave Octavio a better reason to reignite his appetite for a fresh restart.

The older man stood up from the sofa and paced forward. He was now a few feet in front of Elliott, who didn't even step away. He looked up at Octavio with a rather flirtatious stare.

The redhead whispered, "You want all of this...don't you?"

Octavio growled. "I sure do. You're so beautiful."

He reached out and brought Elliott closer into his arms. He embraced the young redhead with a tight squeeze. Elliott showed no signs of struggle. In fact, he made the next move by giving Octavio a little kiss.

He giggled. "Oh...You're about to rock my world. I can tell."

The lump in Octavio's pants already grew in size. He wanted Elliott more than ever.

"I'll just take you upstairs."

Elliott kissed him again. "We can just stay here in the living room. We'll have a lot of fun here."

"Fair enough."

* * *

Octavio finally had the chance. He had taken off every piece of clothing for this occasion. He was ready to move into a different direction. Elliott, who still wore his green dress, was mesmerized by what lurked between Octavio's legs. The older man could feel a steady transition as he got down on the carpeted floor with him.

The two of them were down on their knees, preparing for their special interaction. Octavio couldn't stop staring at Elliott. He was the perfect fit for that dress. It made him more of a captivating figure. Octavio made his next move. He pulled him closer and gave him a long kiss. They embraced in their pristine sanctuary. They didn't care for anything else in the outside world. They gave in to their temptations at the right time. They kissed while locked in a tightened grip.

Octavio went even further. He reached down and grabbed something underneath the skirt. He pulled out Elliott's cock and rubbed it against his own. Their cocks now touched. Octavio had no shame. He wanted to feel Elliott's cock, to hold it and feel it with great anticipation. Elliott didn't have any objections. He just let it happen.

He whispered, "Oh, it feels good."

Octavio was bound in a new phase in his life, and he welcomed it. As he pressed both cocks into each other, he wanted Elliott more than anything. His appetite escalated as a smooth skyward motion. He didn't let go of Elliott. He craved complete sustenance.

And he would achieve it by having Elliott submit. He told the redhead to get down on all fours. Elliott listened without shame. He showed off his backside to Octavio, who relied on his throbbing cock for a full effect. He grabbed hold of Elliott's hips and pulled him closer to his dick. He gently rubbed the tip against Elliott's warm hole.

Elliott gave a girly moan. "Let me have it. I want that cock."

Octavio pushed it deep into the tight hole. Elliott gasped as the cock was now inside him.

Octavio didn't care if it was another man he began to conquer. He just felt fortunate that it happened to be anyone other than his ex-wife. He thrust his cock deeper into Elliott's hole. He could feel the warmth surrounding his cock, which helped rejuvenate his pride. It made him move his hips at a steady speed without the intention of slowing down. Elliott, who was still on his hands and knees, went along with the pulsating patterns. With such a graceful manner, he did indeed act as a young woman who took pleasure in being obedient.

Octavio smiled. "Oh, you're good."

Elliott kept moaning. "Your cock is so big! I like it!"

Octavio didn't stop thrusting his cock deep into Elliott. He cherished this moment. He wanted more of Elliott's feminine side, something that encouraged him to erase any negativity that lingered after the divorce. He grabbed Elliott's long red hair and pulled it hard.

This prompted Elliott to raised his head up and say, "Yes! I'm yours tonight!"

Octavio kept his momentum strong. He kept his neighbor down on all fours. Every thrust became a blessing. He wanted more of Elliott's tight hole. He couldn't stop acknowledging his appetite for a new mate. He pushed Elliott to the floor. Elliott now lay flat on his stomach. Octavio lay on top of him. He continued to push his cock deep into Elliott. The two of them became an inseparable pair in the living room.

Elliott moaned even louder. "Don't stop fucking me!"

He seemed so sublime in that green dress.

Octavio spoke through his gritted teeth. "I'm so glad you live next door."

He picked up speed as he moved his hips up and down. His cock slid in and out of Elliott. His thick cheeks collided with Octavio's hips, resulting in a constant smacking sound that echoed all across the room. There would be no interruption for Octavio. He mustered all of his testosterone and concentrated on the younger man beneath him.

He whispered, "You're so much better than her."

And he meant it. Being with Elliott became a superior encounter. He no longer cared about his ex-wife. She would now be close to being forgotten. Elliott would be an exceptional replacement. His feminine demeanor would do well in this peaceful neighborhood.

Octavio held on to Elliott's shoulders. He thrust his cook as deep as he could. The semen that gushed out of it made an official departure from his body. Elliott would receive the cum for the next several seconds. The two of them had reached the finale. Octavio got off of Elliott's back and lay beside him. He looked at his dick, which was still fully erect even with the spots of cum sticking onto it.

Elliott let out a gentle sigh. "You're the greatest."

"You're not just saying that?"

Elliott chuckled. "No, I really mean it."

He rested his head on Octavio's shoulder. "I never met someone like you. You're so smart and handsome. I can treat you right in a heartbeat."

Octavio caressed Elliott's hair. "Yeah, I'd like that."

The ex-husband became silent for a moment. He envisioned a future with Elliott, and it made him accept it as comforting thought.

"I'd really like that."

The two of them rested in the living room until Octavio decided to spend the rest of the night here. He and Elliott made it to the master bedroom, where they lay together in bed. Octavio, still naked, held his gentle neighbor in his arms. The two of them were cozy underneath the blanket. They didn't let go of each other. They fell asleep as a new couple. Octavio was ready to erase his ex-wife from his thoughts. Elliott would help him construct his new life, and it would be entirely worthwhile.